I know hes crazy and sometimes evil, but dude has the fire of jesus in him that inspires my very soul

I know hes crazy and sometimes evil, but dude has the fire of jesus in him that inspires my very soul

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 8K)

GET A FUCKING JOB YOU FUCK

Owen is a bully

He can be all over the place. He advocates for focusing on family, building a community, growing your own food, not living beyond your means. Calls out pedos. He does some good work. If nothing else, I don't think he is hurting whites with his message. The wild stuff is for entertainment.

its difficult to think of someone who seems LESS inspired by Jesus' teachings

true but the other ones like crowder, shapiro, rogan, etc... are so pussy whipped in comparison

Ahem.

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x355, 14K)

fpbp

never forget that he denies the greatest achievement of the white race...

Attached: american-flag-moon.jpg (400x300, 33K)

well.. ok.

He's Sam Hyde if Sam Hyde wasn't a hypocritical pedophile.

Attached: 1526731778019.jpg (1506x1078, 320K)

If you're going to lionize somebody, could you pick someone who isn't obviously insane?

his insanity makes him funny tho

this jew is an actor. he uses acting trick such as screaming and yelling at the camera a lot, because he knows it gets him views and clicks. he starts drama with other youtubers to grow his audience and spread his name. his father is a rhetoric professor. the list goes on.

Attached: you dropped this.jpg (970x545, 54K)

guy od'd on the jq, he lit snapped when he started to understand and started to drink

he still has to get over that bump, but it hit him really hard obviously

now he goes around and almost goes
>.. meine Volkgenoßen... Volkgenoßerin...
>.meine kameraten...

OMG PLS SAVE ME! WAS HITLER ACTUALLY RIGHT?
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME
REEEEE

Attached: 1550306207428.jpg (513x510, 64K)

also calm down Owen.... guess is a bit too late now, but chill the fuck down man

Attached: IMG_20190818_172536.jpg (782x1024, 123K)

haha pretty good senpai

Owen is the classic example of the one drop rule for Jews.

Only a handful of Jews throughout several millennia have called out their own. I think all of them, even ones with 1% jew blood are shills for profit.

Didn't take Owen very long to start propagating Jow Forums memes as his own ideals after getting redpilled here.

Attached: 1565800377873.jpg (1501x844, 147K)

Bobby Fischer was (((our jew)))

>sometimes evil
in what way?

Stop that right now

Attached: 1558410029174.jpg (500x433, 47K)

He does. I'm pretty sure he does that to draw in conspiracy minded people. It's mostly harmless. If he can draw them in and point them toward provable conspiracies like the open promotion of pedophilia on television, then it's worth giving up the moon idea. I don't think many people care anyway since, although it was cool, landing on the moon amounted to nothing.

I don't take e-celebs seriously. They are for my amusement. I don't follow them as revolutionary leaders or worship them as prophets. Having said that, if someone wants to argue against any of these points, I'd like to hear it.

1) Finding a woman to marry rather than being promiscuous
2) Using sex to make children rather than just pleasure
3) Finding a community of like minded people and strengthening it
4) Not living beyond your means
5) Growing natural food
6) Calling out lies when you see them

You can prove that the messenger isn't perfect, but the message remains the same. Yes, he does act crazy, and he can be a bully and act like a schizo, but he would be boring if he didn't. Constantly talking about the above points without amusing people, gets old fast, not everyone cares about piano music, and there are only so many good jokes.

this, he's a narcissist and sociopath

nope Sam was actually funny, Owen has never been funny

keyword was
Sam present day's content is absolute dog shit
I feel sorry for any sap that was dumb enough to buy his epstein shirt

lol ok faggot

Sam broke the mould. fearless non lefty comedy, he helped bury what passes for comedy in the mainstream, became the new counter culture and upset powerful people so they buried him
Sam deserves legend status and Owen deserves to be forgotten

>fearless non lefty comedy
South Park and other comedians did it earlier you dumb zoomer. Comedy has been dead since the early 2000s anyway.
>Sam deserves legend status
lol he's a fraud

Attached: 1526731803001.jpg (948x222, 87K)

I like being called a zoomer, thanks faggot

Attached: 1562367023093.png (564x622, 358K)

I like Owen for the lulz. Most of his stuff isn’t original but I appreciate anti degeneracy stuff. Agree he is narcissistic and sociopathic. I almost stopped listening all together after one day recently when he had nfi what taqiyya was. He’s a compete ignoramus about most things and it’s kinda like listening to baby’s first redpill. His whole “you think you’re smarter than me?!?!” trip and the heightism bullshit is Rodham level cringe along with whole “anyone can do what I’m doing” fucking Hollywood bubble insanity. Maybe in 5-10 years he’ll be worth listening to for the content but for now it’s still entertaining. His piano playing kinda sums it up. He may have been ok at one point but it’s obvious he hasn’t practices technique for years. So he had some discipline forced on him as a kid but since then it’s just been a wanton buffet for him. He’s just starting to clear his head and probably needs 2-3 years out of the spotlight to just be a human

this guy proves why dead kike on a stick bullshit is damaging to your brain.

Owen turned into JM truth and became an annoying faggot.

he looks like a thin CWC.
maybe their ancestral tribe has an insanity thing going on.

Owens great but for someone who just started to take the redpill, he acts like he was the first person to figure anything out
He seems to think that he was the one who uncovered all of this and is the only one who truly knows the answer
He's stubborn as fuck and no where near as smart as he thinks he is
Still great content but fuck man stop thinking you're fucking Nostradamus and talk more about farms and goats and quit with the "this doesn't affect me I just like to connect the dots I'm such a thinker 180 IQ no one's smarter, oh what was that? Now you're banned for life. AMY GET ME SOME COFFEE"

He's a jew that is trying to reconcile what his people are doing to the world
>not pretty
>many such cases

Attached: 1542534490945.jpg (678x381, 44K)

>i like to be identified as the most retarded demographic
Wow, deep.

The point is spaghetti nigger that insulting someone's demographic on an anonymous yoghurt knitting forum is pretty stupid, all the poster knows about me is my geo flag so insulting what he imagines to be my demographic is pretty dumb, he also couldn't of been more wrong
I like being perceived as younger than I am, is that ok with you?

Attached: fytfytf.jpg (949x475, 106K)