I am a 48 year old black man and I hate white people.I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 12...

I am a 48 year old black man and I hate white people.I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 12,which feels like it was yesterday. Maybe it was.
I hate that I have been stripped of my roots by the white man.Africa is one of the best continents to live in but I can never say I’m apart of it because black people were held captive in America for centuries.Its disgusting.
When I see white people happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis.They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a slave master just because he’s having a bad day.Or be starved and lynched by white people.
Whenever I see a happy white girl on the street I wish she would be beaten,raped and forced to give birth to a baby not of her race, just to piss off the white man.
Fuck white people.
We will get our revenge,our numbers are growing each year and with the numbers comes power,when we are the law we will treat you with you like you treated us.
Our brothers in Zimbabwe and South Africa are showing us the way,the white devil is on the run there,treating the black man with the respect that he deserves.

Attached: 3246547568.jpg (600x800, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubKtMKfxVjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger.

Nigger

Boo hoo, Nigger, go cry about it on Detroit.

then rise up, I wont stop you!

Good for you. Now fuck off.

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 203K)

>Our brothers in Zimbabwe and South Africa are showing us the way
>chase off white landowners and cook their childern
>pillage cities as not to starve to death as there is no more economy

genius

2/10 bait, trying too hard

>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a slave master just because he’s having a bad day.Or be starved and lynched by white people.
Neither will you because that never happened to you. Now go get a minority scholarship to Harvard for being a C -average HS student and some gibs while you're at it.

>We's gots to kill the only people holding back the dark nature of the kikes
Good job retards.

Attached: 1566106397013.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

Nigger

Nigger

Hey black people, fat white guy here.

How can I make you feel less uncomfortable? I just want to show you all outwardly the acceptance I feel in my heart, but I can't tell how I come off sometimes, and when I finish scanning your groceries you usually pay and just leave without saying anything at all which me feel like I fucked up, and since all of you do it, that means I am the one fucking up somwhere.
Any advice?

I'm sorry so many stupid white people are awful to you guys.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>obvious bait

>I am a 48 year old black man and I hate white people.I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 12,which feels like it was yesterday.

Good nigger.

Attached: 1516298413497.png (1005x737, 822K)

I don't know you but i come to this thread to say that you are a disgusting and dumb nigger
that´s all and fuck off you and your filthy people.

Attached: 1532846341254.png (316x320, 120K)

I'm kinda late but, Nigger.

Attached: 1565707365552.jpg (636x588, 47K)

>.I have been "experiencing" racism ever since I was 12.
It took the public schools that long to brainwash you with racism crap. I'm not sure if the public schools suck that badly there or if you're just a stupid nigger now, then again it could be both.

you are a 48 year old nigger

Go back to Africa? Sounds like you have Stockholm syndrome

>48 years old
>Spent 30 years on his ass bitching, rather than moving somewhere away from people he hates

Well, they do say niggers are lazy, I guess.

you hate white people? cool. didn't expect this from a minority famed for its victim complex

so go to africa then, no white peepo

ugabuga just swim back there you dumb negro

It's the jews who bought you from African and Muslim slavers. It's the jews that owned you. It's the jews that use you today.

Brazilian nigger faggot, stop complaining bitch

N I G G E R

Attached: 1518933487802.jpg (600x450, 43K)

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: 1564520453788.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

Don't worry, you don't have any roots worth a shit. Nothing of value was lost.

>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a slave master just because he’s having a bad day.Or be starved and lynched by white people.
and you know? lol you're literally spoiled

I'm a 48 year old larper and I hate niggers.

Paki here, if its so bad as a nigger in Nigmerica, why don't you go back to Africa? Genuinely curious. You probably could contribute a lot to their society since you can at least read. When life gives you lemons etc.

I'm sorry the jews brought you here, friend.

Attached: jew owned slave ships.jpg (647x861, 277K)

It were jews not whites buddy :-) you're chasing the wrong people, not that I expected a nigger to be smarter lol

>Our brothers in Zimbabwe and South Africa
yes, starving and doing Voodoo at the Generator when the diesel is out, best ending right there

Attached: nuffins.png (500x464, 118K)

>48 year old black man
>like 60 in black years
GET OUT BOOMER REEEEEEEEEE

>When I see white people happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis.They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a slave master just because he’s having a bad day.Or be starved and lynched by white people.

aint a black man in america today that ever experienced any shit like that either. I dont have a problem with you being black? YOU have a problem with YOU being black. Move to Africa and fight with your brothers and sisters then, i dont know what anyone can do for you.

These threads always make me chuckle

WAKANDA 5EVER

Such a great larp. This is worth 10 exp and 2 reddit points.

Fuck off, nigger.

We set up Liberia for you. Go home black man.

I want to believe.

>our numbers are growing each year
No, they aren't. At this point, nigger development is stagnent at 13% of US population, and although female niggers drop a shit load of babies, the 13% rate remains consistant because niggers like killing other niggers.
Btw, you stupid nigger, slavery is still rampent in Africa.

kys, nigger faggot

Attached: 1559320631548.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Nigger

cool larp nigger

>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and lynched by white people.
This happened to you personally yesterday, right, Shitavious? You got lynched after a day of you cotton-picking, and 762-pound momma starved. And you decided to post about it on Jow Forums.

You know it's bait. Even niggers aren't THIS stupid.

>I am a 48 year old black man and I hate white people
Cool blog homosexual.
All blacks are the exact same.

How come niggers do nothing to address global overpopulation?

Shut up nigger

Nigger

Nigger

i don't know what's worse?

larping as a nigger or actually being one?

Attached: download (2).jpg (252x200, 5K)

nigger

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 10K)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a slave master
neither will you, you fucking welfare leech

Attached: image.jpg (360x607, 42K)

nig nog fuck off

Why do you hate White ppl and btw Africa is bad lolz

Attached: 1565887633839s.jpg (115x125, 3K)

In all (cotton) fields.

African sold you to Africans and Arabs who sold you to whites and Jews, dude.

What's stopping you from going back to Africa then? Also are you over 160 years old? If not then you don't know how any of that shit feels either. Also every race has been enslaved at some point. Slavs means slaves. So many white people were enslaved by Arab Muslims (who are also the ones who enslaved far more Africans than white people ever have) they called an entire sub group slavs.

Decent spelling with proper punctuation. Nice LARP nigger wannabe

Must return to your roots, to Afrika, and make Wakanda great again. Do it.

>Africa is one of the best continents to live in but I can never say I’m apart of it
Literally nothing is stopping you from buying a one way ticket and never coming back. Please go.
>They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a slave master
Neither will you, because you were born in America after slavery was abolished. But if you really want that experience, again, fuck off to Africa nothing is stopping you.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

Nigger

you incels wont call me a nigger to my face

Attached: 1544729528690 (1).jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Attached: 1510976419999.webm (320x180, 2.82M)

Whats ironic is the Egyptians were largely white. youtube.com/watch?v=ubKtMKfxVjA

Not worried bro....your numbers aren’t scary, your numbers are increasing in sexually transmitted diseases to the point that there is no longer any going back. 50 percent of your women have herpes, you account for 50 percent or more of all new cases of aids. If you don’t breed with us you collapse under the weight of your own degenerate sub culture, if you do breed with us your watered down do to your low percentage of the population. Look at this way black man, the white man is not far behind you. We need to come together to fight the common enemy, who gives a shit about “muh stolen roots” would you rather have been born in Africa living out your days eating dirt pies in your mud hut? Or have been submitted to the most intense trials to create the stronger and smarter breed of black man that Africa was unable to produce?

Attached: 1564294146661.webm (960x480, 820K)

>We will get our revenge
>48 years old
In your own time, grandpa.

Your right. Whites tend to be more polite and have the forthought not to poke angry animals with a stick. It's called intelligence. Cope more chimp

Well you proud black man Africa awaits with open arms to receive you. I wish you well on your journey.

>falls for the bait

look at the filename dumbfuck

> all whites are evil and need to be punished

you're actually doing god's work here nigger. keep pushing your ant-white hate against normies. all we got to do is say 'told you so'. we might even get RaHoWa one day.

Attached: commander_breivik_smiles.jpg (532x355, 21K)

I know this whole thread is bait faggot. Thanks for the (you) user. That was too easy. Cheers!

christcuck

Attached: centipede.jpg (1600x963, 211K)

N I G G E R

Now swim back to the jungle, nigger. You won't be
stuck with wypipo anymore.

>Zimbabwe
>whites on the run
Pay up, nigger

Attached: 1566123040968.jpg (358x1024, 84K)

He's a 48 year old nigga, he may have actually experienced racism.

All I read was ooga booga

Nigger you didn't experience any of that slave shit either unless you're 148. STFU and grow a spine.

Each morning a missionary advertise with neon sign
He tells the native population that civilization is fine
And three educated savages holler from a bongo tree
That civilization is a thing for me to see
So bongo, bongo, bongo I don't want to leave the congo
Oh no no no no no
Bingle, bangle, bungle I'm so happy in the jungle I refuse to go
Don't want no bright lights, false teeth, doorbells, landlords
I make it clear
That no matter how they coax him
I'll stay right here
I looked through a magazine the missionary's wife concealed
(Magazine? What happens?)
I see how people who are civilized bang you with automobiles
(You know you can get hurt that way Daniel)
At the movies they have got to pay many coconuts to see
(What do they see Danny?)
Uncivilized pictures that the newsreels take of me
So bongo, bongo, bong he don't want to leave the congo
Oh no no no no no
Bingle, bangle, bungle he's so happy in the jungle he refuse to go
Don't want no penthouse, bathtub, streetcars, taxis
Noise in my ear
So no matter how they coax him
I'll stay right here
They hurry like savages to get aboard an iron train
And though it's smoky and crowded they're too civilized to complain
When they've got two weeks vacation they hurry to vacation grounds
(What do they do Danny)
They swim and they fish but that's what I do all year round
So bongo, bongo, bongo I don't want to leave the congo
Oh no no no no no
Bingle, bangle, bungle I'm so happy in the jungle I refuse to go
Don't want no jailhouse, shotguns, fish hooks, golf clubs
I've got my spear
So no matter how they coax him
I'll stay right here
They have things like the atom bomb
So I think I'll stay where I "om"
Civilization, I'll stay right here

Attached: tink tink tink.jpg (1000x1000, 161K)

What you have to ask yourself, is OP only a fag or is there more. I'd say humongous is usually option 3. After gigantic and unbelievable. But you have to look further, because as you go through the options, you may get to 28, fag with a point. All the way down to option 153722867280912929 which would state that OP is not a fag (obviously not the case with this OP, but there could still be a prefix or suffix that would count for something)

Grow up

We Berbers from North Africa are together with our African brothers in their holy cause against the evil wh*te entity.

Attached: IMG_20190818_144033.jpg (2109x2236, 1.07M)

>1 post by this id

nigger

Bring your vast wisdom home to Africa, nigger.

You are an American now. If you want tribal roots, go to those places. Here, we eat processed food and slave for the political class. Thinking you're special because you were brought here vs trying to escape what this country has become make you come off as selfish.

I'm black too but with light skin. Only real racism I ever experienced was from darkies like you. I hate all you chimps for fucking with me constantly and wish you all dead.

I will. Where are you?

boo fucking who, he experienced racism and became racist. what a total faggot. if mean words of individuals can make you hate a collective race than you're a dumbass

Put a space after your commas or no one will take you seriously nigger

White man holds you back,
from working
from being a good parent
stops you from having standards, values reasoning skills morality, decency
makes you follow rules and laws yep you need to escape back to Africa so you can breathe the air of freedom!

Listen cunt, if youre gonna larp do it properly. Throw in a few spelling errors and a muh dick