How does it feel to know that you're universally seen by society as being the lowest human beings on the planet...

How does it feel to know that you're universally seen by society as being the lowest human beings on the planet, Jow Forums?

How does it feel knowing that the vast majority of people find your political and historical views to be absolutely repulsive?

Attached: 1552696864942.jpg (465x463, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E245sCzxpT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody gives a shit about your shit opinion gayboy

I'm not a NEETSOC though.

Attached: pPJw2k.png (705x998, 197K)

Stfu denmark, greenland is rightful American clay. There for it is jewish clay, by extension.

I don't care what the majority think. The majority is often wrong. Fuck off back to /v/ and/or Reddit.

Suck my cock, VPN fag.

I don't know, many people love me and/or loved me and still do when I meet them again after a while
It might just be you. Have you ever considered that you could be human trash and that not everyone is like you?

Attached: fatass_think_he_s_healthy_now.png (358x477, 280K)

Come take it faggot

But you don't know my political and historical views.

>I don't care what the majority think
Yes you do. You're lonely, aren't you. You're lonely and depressed, because nobody likes you.

Actually Greenland is rightful Norwegian clay. Danekikes and especially burgermutts go away.

You're wrong, baconnigger.

Who would hate Danes that much?

I don't want to be liked. I want to be right.

And i am.

>I don't want to be liked
Oh yes you do

Its awesome

>>Matthew 20:16 King James Version

So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

It's better to be concerned about what your friends and family thinks than what the majority thinks. Then you get real and meaningful human connections rather than shallow cult relations.

Based und redpilled
Goyim btfo

who hurt you?

*society you mean the masses of ignorant sheep. what the fuck do they know, they don't know shit. They are programmed to be stupid slaves. They think we are the lowest human beings because they are ignorant of the truth.
people come on here to bash us, after awhile they learn the truth and become us. So fuck the society you speak of. they are slaves.

Ah yes Denmark, home of the eternally dumb people.
I personally don't give a fuck what you think desu,
And that is because I'm not a child, and I don't care for Shareblue shit, and you need to fuckoff back to tumbler.

It feels like I'm right

Attached: 1566018656541.jpg (1200x1600, 227K)

Considering how stupid the average person is OP it gives me great confidence that we're on the right side of history. Our job is to wake people up and I don't think you can deny its working.

The west is a garbage society, outside I am not seen as such as I am close to

in spirit and in mind, cross a border, find a rare group, find one of the remaining christians, talk to a muslim, talk to anyone who is still not part of the decay and you will find similar opinions.

As a matter of fact op, it is you who is undesirable. I have been employed for a couple of years again and outside I cannot be compared to anymore. The people I work with are pure filth and garbage. Respect I get from leadership who have kids, and specific trade knowledge.

yet ALL of those of the same age are pretty much just turds man

Attached: 1538934652368.jpg (640x789, 123K)

Most don’t here, just need to be of high social status and people will accept it.

I'll consider your criticisms of civilization when you get a loo.

what? I am not indian, how would you come to such a stupid conclusion?

You sound like an indian.

you sound like a fagget, again, I can go outside to a different nation, like Poland, and shout the same opinions as I do here, and I would be welcomed. Death to the homo I would say, good they would say back to me, death to all homo's they would shout with me in unison.

Death to commies I would say, etc.
kill all jews I would say
fuck nigger I would say again

many nations like that around the world, it is quite great really.

Show flag then.

Fine, because society has never been more worthless to be a part of anyway

Black people b like

>seen by society
>society full of niggers and faggots

Meh, it's probably fine.

I am no longer part of this flag, I am part of my own flag now. I have disgust for my flag, as I do for yours. You cannot compel me back to my nations mind by shaming me or something lel.

These nations are garbage, and they are toast. They will not survive. They have no soul, no spirit, no nothing really remaining. Pure filth they are. If I lived in Poland, I would probably raise that flag. But not here in the west. These nations do not deserve me.

Well, you aren't really wrong. Where you're wrong is where you insinuate christcucks or mudslimes are any better.

Considering that the most degenerate and revolting people are praised in the media etc, it feels pretty good to be scum.

Attached: feels-good-man.jpg (340x370, 21K)

>How does it feel knowing that the vast majority of people find your political and historical views
they do not know my political or historical views so it "feels" like i'm surrounded by useless eater plebs

It doesn’t feel like anything. I don’t care at all what the plebeian masses believe about reality.

I dont think your assumption is correct, your just a fag.

If I cared what society thought of me I'd be a dick sucking faggot like op.

makes me feel GREAT, thanks for asking.

>How does it feel to know that you're universally seen by society as being the lowest human beings on the planet, Jow Forums?

considering that people who kidnap and eat children are literally seen by the same society as noble and virtuous, it doesn't really make me feel bad at all to be seen by that same society as "the lowest on the planet"

It's kind of a badge of honor.

>How does it feel to know that you're universally seen by society as being the lowest human beings on the planet, Jow Forums?
not even mad

Attached: 1559571541149.jpg (1280x745, 146K)

The majority thinks like Jow Forums at least in Germany, they are just afraid to show it

That's a lot closer to the truth than most realize

Attached: 1542520223891.jpg (900x600, 230K)

It is BECAUSE people here are socially rejected, for the most part, that they are free to seek the truth in the first place.

They are not held back by the social cost of truth seeking.

Attached: 1529752542727.jpg (550x550, 42K)

The majority of people are also idiots. Anyone above average IQ knows how it feels like to be surrounded by lesser IQ. You learn to deal with it.

the average societal person is pure garbage, an average christcuck and muslim is only partly garbage. Therefore they are much better. While the average societal faggot likes niggers and wants their daughters to marry one. He also does drugs, and is a huge fag supporter of epic proportions.

The average religious person still wants their daughters to marry a nigger, but he does not have the other bad things that much. Therefore he is superior to the average societal fag.

And since there is so much garbage and filth in the nations. The nations have fallen in my view, the flags have become irrelevant. And new flags have risen in their place to bind us together. Those that avoid the decay to their best of their abilities. If my nation that I am in improves itself, I will fly its flag here, but that wont happen.

Well, as to your nigger argument let's discount the mudslimes wholesale, what with them being niggers and half-niggers in the first place. Who cares what their stance on niggers is, being niggers themselves. As to the christcucks I see few groups more hot on breeding their daughters with niggers than them. All I see from the christcucks is them sending money to niggers, helping import niggers, helping hide niggers that would be deported and marrying niggers.

Both are 100% nigger friendly religions as far as I'm concerned.

yes, but normal people are also 100% nigger friendly. That is my point. And the muslims are ethno oriented in many ways, many morrocans for example hate turks and other muslims just plainly. Its common. So while you may have nigger friendliness in the whole religion, they are not really that friendly, they are like 90% nigger friendly I would say. Secretly kinda hating them, but not hating them enough so that they wouldnt join their religion.

But the christians are just pure, 100% nigger friendly scum. No exceptions. Well except the orthodox who believe in separation of races. But none of those in the west.

And the normie is very nigger friendly too obviously, 97% of them as a matter of fact.

So now that we have established nigger love. How many of the muslims, christians and normies are friendly to drugs?

Muslims loathe alcohol, tobacco, and all sorts of bad stuff. Christians also hate addicts. But they are open to helping them. I would say that christians are 30% friendly to degens. The muslims maybe only 10%. And the normies 95%.

So by these BASIC figures alone ( wont go further), you can see clearly that religions are better than society.

I count arabs as niggers, so let's say we agree and christcuckery and mudslimery are both 100% nigger friendly. Ok. Now, you are correct they have a somewhat harder stance on things like drugs. But the two problems aren't the same. While drug abuse is a problem, niggerlovering is 100 times worse. Which is why I say, mudslimes and christcucks are just as bad as normalfags.

>lol no one likes you
You love niggers, niggers don't love: Kikes still hate you, despite doing everything they want. You hide your cowardice behind social status, which you don't have. Good goyim.

Feels glorious

arabs do not all have equal measures of negro DNA, iranians for example have very specific DNA. nearly everything in the Middle east has actual unique DNA specific to their race. While those in North africa actually have some nigger DNA in them. Thus I would advice you not to consider muslims to be 100% nigger friendly.

And nigger friendliness is terrible, but degeneracy is also terrible. You clearly have not seen those who are not nigger friendly, like skinhead gangs, but who are very degenerate. The they sell drugs to kids, and are general shitheads and a very bad influence to society. Degeneracy alone on its own is not non negligible. If you disagree, then I am afraid you do not really belong here. For its a communal stance.

We like the muslims on /sig/ abstain from all vices, and wish to elevate one another. So in this aspect we share some traits with the muslims who also avoid vices, yet also fast. Degeneracy, compared to nigger love is nearly 50/50, in its malice towards the race, and the nation.

Therefore it is easy to see that some religions are more positive than the normies. Because the normies also donate money to niggers. Perhaps they dont go the full nigger love, africa mission like the christians do. And even help the nigger immigrants. But they are very open to providing them with funds. And to bashing down those who wish to stop negro's. They are tied to their bread and circuses where they get nigger love shoved down their throats.

again, I am not trying to tell you that we must accept any of them, am just telling you how the scale of evil weighs down on them. And if you were to open your heart, you would see that a very pious muslim is ten times the worth of a skinhead drug dealer. 2 times the worth of a christian. And also similarly 7 times the worth of an average normie.

and the thing, with op's topic is that I can go up to a muslim and say "look at these fucking degenerates, they are horrible, would you agree?"

Attached: 1561280221285.jpg (396x396, 28K)

I was born with Jewish blood so nothing has changed.

Attached: DD51759F-3AA4-4E6B-B390-2F0AC0366D87.png (378x396, 176K)

and the muslim would say "yes, they are infidels, dirty, disgusting, their women are whores"

I know this because I actually asked a muslim this, many of them actually. And that is here in the west. So in many cases, we are not alone in the west. We are not unloved or despised by all. Some harbor exactly the same stances that we have in our own nations. The traditionalists.

I can choose to go over borders and I will find non muslims also saying the same.

So all is well, we are not alone. Not on this planet, and definitely not in different time periods, both past and future.

Attached: 1565963890547.jpg (540x398, 37K)

Well, I do disagree with you. If you have one person who loves niggers and loves alcohol and one person who loves niggers and hates alcohol, sure you might consider the one better than the other. Personally I consider both to be 100% bad regardless.

There’s a lot more of us than people know.
We have power simply through words of truth, not with celebrity backing, billionaire media backing, pop culture backing, etc.
The truth always wins.

Attached: 41AC384C-5F4E-4B25-83AB-208939A5D0C1.gif (200x150, 1.6M)

maybe thats because you are a degenerate, if you were truly one of us, you would have dozens of rules surrounding degeneracy, the avoidance of it, and how important it is not to have it. You would collide with degenerates in real life, see how they fail, and how terrible they are. And you would remember it, you would tell your kids, or your family to avoid them, how not to become like them..,

but if you are one yourself, you do not have these things. Degeneracy avoidance + a desire to destroy those. Is quite high up the list, you degenerate. That is why I am cozying up more and more with the muslims who want to kill you. Frankly, I see a future where we can cooperate better with the muslims than we can with you, and where some of us may even help them, through donations or other means so that they can better kill you.

Bad bait, gyppos are the most universally hated.

Is that a black super sayan? Lvl 4 super sayan wasn't representative enough for you?

>maybe thats because you are a degenerate, if you were truly one of us
Maybe. I don't know who "us" is, but I have no interest in being part of your niggerloving crew.

I am the least of the nigger lovers, but i will choose those who most resemble us, over you. There is evil in your heart, and it is not just nigger love. For that you must be banished from the earth.

Whatever, Abdul.

this is what we really are. And where we are headed. It will be a glorious slaughter of all the wicked I am sure.

That's kinda the point f ucko

I think you're looking forward to the brown future a bit prematurely. The race wars haven't even started yet.

>caring about what this PC, nigger, muslim, beaner infested society cares about

Attached: 1513634784007.png (512x512, 51K)

Most people are stupid, uneducated, and think the pinnacle of life is a beer, and hitting the clubs. It's like being rejected by rats. Oh no!

The vast majority of people that subscribe to liberal views tend to be dumber than me, so I don't care. It's like telling me that a child thinks I'm dumb because his little brain is unable to fully comprehend the words I'm saying when I tell him santa isn't real.

I don't care what the vast populace of idiots thinks, in the future they will be held like cattle on farms/prisons and have israeli made microchip implants in their heads

And this

Your 'society' isn't in any condition to be looking down its nose at anybody.

We have been betrayed by our own race, as they are mostly still leading the nations, and corporations up until now. Its not just the jews. Not only has the race betrayed us across all classes, it has also failed. And right now it is defending itself rigorously to maintain its horrible practices. You are not white, you are most likely a white nigger, pulled up by other horrible, terrible whites, and steady diet of degenerate media.

You most likely have nothing of your ancestors, who valued prowess, ableness, and a pursuit of self improvement. Who valued power, cleanliness, wealth, goodness, virtue of all sort. You have nothing like that in you, for you are a child of the modern age of decadence. The racial card that nullifies all of the other aspects cannot be played with us anymore.

For you prevent your own salvation and will defend it to the death, to be a shitbag. We already know, and for that we must destroy you. With whatever forces who will rally to us when such an opportunity may arise.

Attached: drugdealer-TR-STICKER.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>allahu akbar
Ok, good luck with that.

Always did prefer a good anti-hero. Sorry if our superiority intimidates you.

Attached: 94F08D6D-4EBF-4FA0-9501-157109512A30.png (800x960, 371K)

THIS

the rise above movement is not even remotely muslim lel. I am just telling you a little bit where our priorities lie.

Attached: 1455392454990.jpg (1254x1600, 1.35M)

Actually most people think we're quite funny. You sir are a FAGGOT!

Attached: 1455886211433-3.jpg (1800x928, 1.02M)

also this

Attached: 1503676474180.jpg (1280x844, 251K)

kill the traitor and degenerate before you kill your enemies.

Attached: 1527419186571.png (2054x1683, 2.04M)

holy cringe

trips of satan
greenland is american clay therefore jewish clay

I am not an islamic nigger though

The mongrel world will bow then die.

>How does it feel to know that you're universally seen by society as being the lowest human beings on the planet
I'm not a nigger or a pole, so this doesn't apply.

Attached: evolution_of_man.jpg (1515x2079, 534K)

>islamic "nigger"
>doesnt drink booze
>does some sports, some do fight sports
>fasts in his one month
>confrontational
>may have firearms.
>treats women like property

>degenerate race focused retard
>basically is a junkie
>has never heard of Jow Forums or of /sig/
>constantly depressed and smokes
>doesnt even read
>expects the white race to stand up for him and do all of the work for him even though he wont even do the basics himself

lel

its quite obvious who would win in a "race" war here. Not only do you have the hatred of the muslims upon you, you also have the hatred of the actual natsocs upon you. Where is your struggle white man? Even hitler told you that you should basically just kys if you dont want to fight your way up.

useless white nigger scum

Attached: quote-those-who-want-to-live-let-them-fight-and-those-who-do-not-want-to-fight-in-this-world-adolf-h (850x400, 66K)

idk what it is, but nazis look so nonhuman to me, kind of like how gingers also digust me

i cant imagine growing up with a dad looking like natsoc in pic, looks like the type of psycho that belts his kids for no reason

You mean, good personal grooming standards, a healthy look, doing some sports, eating well, not doing drugs, not destroying your body with all sorts of garbage is a bad thing? Well color me surprised! Oh geez. Thank you user for your valuable contribution. I am sure to write it down in my logbook of all valuable contributions degenerates have given to me. Wow. Well done, you win at life.

Attached: sinsthing.jpg (640x301, 169K)

no, most actual nazis (back then and current) look like incels that lost the genetic lottery
no amount a grooming can fix a fucked face that makes you look soulless

prominent nazis back in german times all looked nonhuman
and todays nazis would even be classes as subhumans by them aswell

oh boy here comes the cope lol. We already know that the current skinheads are pure filth and want to kill them. But the natsocs of the past were pretty great looking, had great physical standards too. Athleticism was encouraged. To find your own peak was a great desire.

Many pictures from that era are everywhere. And right now the things like the rise above movement encompass that well. Here is another right wing group of the same doctrine

Attached: 26001048_1605099922903015_6911313547566636162_n.jpg (851x315, 62K)

I used to have a folder full of these groups, but kinda lost it. Still ez to find online

Attached: 5456j.jpg (540x360, 48K)

Fuck Me Long Deep And Hard In My AIDS-Riddled Asshole

a bit small but you get the idea

now imagine these guys actually starting a race war, vs puny, degenerate guys in this thread lol

You think these guys will support you lol? You think I, being kinda part of them wish to do so lol?

Fucking kys you piece of shits in this thread. You useless garbage.

Attached: 30h7.jpg (345x146, 12K)

ah, here it is.

Come on you piece of shit dane.

Attached: 5y5hj6.jpg (1536x865, 286K)

come on, where are you degenerates now

Attached: whiterexthing.jpg (960x540, 151K)

calm your roidrage slavskinhead hahahaha