Catherine the Great

Was she one of the best Russian emperors, or was she just a Western Europe LARPer on Russian throne?

Attached: 75B9125E-D8DF-418F-8EE8-6739DAA07868.jpg (1024x1221, 205K)

Russia was an empire, and all empires are shit. Good thing most of them went the way of the dino.

All Russian monarchs from Peter until Nicholas II were Western larpers. Nicholas II was too incompetent and too late with his autocracy fantasies though.

Not the best one, not the worst one.
The best one was Peter the Great.

like most asians, most slavs desperately want to be western

Stupid fucking whore, hope she burns in hell and is regulary fucked by a legions of devils with burning dicks made of brass.

Attached: 1564734552103.gif (320x240, 1.98M)

Youre not even Slavic, turk

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

>women
>emperor
Yikes

Attached: IMG_2379.jpg (877x1024, 80K)

epstein was weird

Both he and the guy next to him really take getting beheaded with a chainsaw like champs. I guess that's considered pretty humane treatment down there.

empires are actually good

That gif, i mean he partitioned head from body, so as we partitioned pooland with germans

She was the wife of the king, but because he sympathized with his German enemy, she overthrew him, she did not see western Europe.

That's Mexico's version of a soft execution

All the Romanovs did not see western Europe and periodically destroyed them by millions.

She was a turbo thot. Just look at how many lovers she had, and most of them probably just due to political benefits.

She can go fuck herself.
t. butthurt pole

Neither is your German rape baby ass Hanzovich.

>implying there are poles who are not butthurted

Attached: o-o.jpg (2039x2400, 2.08M)

Similar to Putin. Not the best, not the worst. She managed to expand the empire but mostly westward. Eurasian area expansion was more neglected. She gave even more privileges to aristocracy and faced the peasant's rebellion (pugachev). Elizabeth I was better empress IMO.

I mean, being german rape baby is way better than being mix of turks and gypsies. At least we look like humans