Will gay marriage law ever get reversed?

Im sick and tired of gays and trannies

i wish we never made it legal for them to buttfuck and violate the sacredness of marriage. now marriage is literally considered a joke. Im ready to leave this God forsaken country if a libtard is elected 2020. what conservative white christian countries are left?

Attached: 1559973068289.png (1360x1737, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poland.

We didnt make it legal
The Supreme Court did
This shit is a farce

Yes soon

Same with anti-miscegenation laws

Who gives a shit if they marry? Just don't let them adopt or tolerate their faggot rallies in public.

I think they really are starting to overplay the tranny hand. Despite what mainstream media may report, even the most average normie can see that this tranny shit isn't normal

“The sacredness of marriage”???? Ffs

Nope
Its too profitable
As long as capitalism exists it will stay

>violate the sacredness of marriage.

Kek

Its not them. Its the reactionaries that create clicks and views. The "media" is just business there is no kew conspiracy.

B-but I though supreme goys are our guys

I think trannies are a lot worse than the average gay dude who doesn't flaunt his sexuality everywhere.

Attached: BC8CD650-B705-4DEC-8684-1D0211017B5F.jpg (998x701, 168K)

Here's a redpill about homosexuality:

A people's reaction to fags transcents time and location, it was always the same. Much like the sight of human excrement, it invoked a primal sense (disgust) which then informed pro-tribe pro-survival morality (don't do it, stay away from it). The final result is institution(s) which uphold the common morality (plumbing for disgusting excrement, laws against disgusting fags)

The wide acceptance of fags today would be impossible, and is dependent on, unprecedented ammounts of money,attention, and social engineering. There's no organic way for a population to gradually change it's mind about eating shit, or fags.

> imagine a boot stepping on someone's neck, forever.
Imagine a tall, rich, toned guy, with millions of horny chicks as audience, saying "homosexuality is part and parcel etc.." every 15 minutes, in every medium, forever. Though simplified, this is what's happening.
There's no mechanism in humand that defends from hyper reality.

I prefer men as well as women, but most people don't know, I don't bring it up in conversations because what's the point?

I don't know why T is at the end of GLB, completely different thing. It reminds me of the Saki satire on women voting, instead of just legalizing the option for women to vote, it made voting in everything mandatory for women to participate, till women are sick of it. I have to wonder if adding the T in there is by people who hate gays.

Attached: And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power.png (652x764, 583K)

>The wide acceptance

Love is love right? Times have changed. I think the media needs update algorithms. The total disconnect from tv/internet to real live is so blatant. Wonder why we call this shit fake af and believe in higher powers...higher than the powers that be. The deception is blown.

Ever had a girlfriend gradually adopting your way of thinking/taste in music/habbits?

Populations react to power, and when someone fills their cities and social media with rainbos flags, well, it's time for a pride day (month? Since when).

> but it's because people approve
It's exactly backwards. People approve BECAUSE the perpetrator(s) are signaling their massive wealth and influence.

> it's present because it's generally accepted.
No, someone else already done the funding and planning for you, you're (always) left to react to what's already happening.

How is it profitable

In the millennial kingdom, yes.

Imagine the importance and strong feelings a normal person associates with family, community, and status.

They generally don't have families or long term friends, or history, or future. Instead they connect with product, and groupthink, and therefore are very important to estsblish trends and drive poz politik.

massive premiums on pride merchandise

What is poz politik

Correct

Attached: 130612B7-FED3-4EE7-80FD-4F82FB5B1E35.jpg (749x858, 161K)

Marriage is a sacred bond. Yes, Jews have fucked it up. However, the reality of two sexes marrying to make a family is based on Natural Law, and thus it will always be there for us to reclaim.

If marriage were just a word, then homos could use it, but in truth marriage is more than just a word. The foundation of society itself is based on real working families. Homos can have partnerships, but never families, at least not in the Natural sense.

It should go without saying that homos should never adopt children. Even if they don't rape their children, they still provide very poor parenting models. They simply do not know how to be normal, which fucks the child psychologically... for life.

The Jews did this to our society. Deliberately.

Reminder - LGBT endgame is and always was the acceptance and normalization of pedophilia.

In 1989 two Harvard faggots developed a blueprint to brainwash America into accepting homosexuality (and subsequently, all of the other RSTLNE sexual debauchery). This book is their blueprint.

This is taken from After The Ball - How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred Of Gays In The 90s.

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

Attached: After The Ball - pg184 - NAMBLA.jpg (471x407, 126K)

Attached: After The Ball - pg366-367 - Greek Romance.png (1047x833, 1.27M)

Attached: After The Ball - pg153.png (850x901, 1.25M)

Attached: After The Ball - Propaganda xxviii.png (519x347, 328K)

Sexuality is not personality

Attached: 2509.jpg (546x425, 78K)

Gay people are generally pretty nice people. I think I've met a few who are really annoying because they always have a political agenda. But now there's a lot of straight bigotted people who do the same, so I can't even get mad at the SJWs anymore. Thanks.