OH NO NO NO

JUST

Attached: FCEBDAD9-E937-449C-BCC1-438A838B3F80.jpg (750x585, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_Roma_migrants_from_France
theguardian.com/global-development/2016/jun/11/mafia-palermo-nigerian-gangsters-hit-sicily-shores
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off. Nobody here speaks Chinese.

>Romania takes a bunch of migrants from Open Arms, the smuggler boat in business in the Mediterranean, doing human trafficking from Africa to the EU

Attached: 118cb2e3.jpg (245x205, 10K)

no point, theyll just go to germany anyways

i'm sure they'll stay in romania for a long time lol

>photo of ship in the open sea
>10 migranti, 150, Open Arms
>lol this is like Chinese, how am I supposed to understand anything about it
American education everyone.

Sorry I don’t understand Muslim.

Excuse me but why aren't coast guards shooting down these boats containing invaders?

those gypsies are stealing refugees now?

Attached: 1538393921968.jpg (800x1156, 587K)

I'm hoping the gypsies will make them go somewhere else

amen to that

>m-muh impaler
>m-muh legionnaires

Attached: 02EA4842-AC94-42DE-A654-7BB4DDFF423C.jpg (151x216, 14K)

Same reason you are not using your greatest military budget in the world for border control, elites want them in.

Worlds gone to cuck

Private navies need to rise up and sink them all

I'm sure you guys will take them all in open arms :D
How many grenade attacks have there been today? Or maybe few police shot and police station burned? Or just random bad foreigners trying to defend their self against your new swedish population and thrown to jail

The same reason we're not hijacking one anothers ships and flying the Jolly Roger anymore. Treaties.

>m-maybe the gyppos will defend their country

Attached: 3BC9EF7C-8E93-4050-83B7-0C59F1D0FC28.jpg (1024x679, 61K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation

The Dublin regulation states that if they are fingerprinted in Romania, they stay there. From a nigger point of view, Romania is better than Africa, so might as well stay. There will be cucks feeding them either way.

weak yea

this desu senpai desu famalamo baka

makes you think

Did they really do this route?

Attached: 1555183745297.png (809x785, 728K)

They don't waste time teaching us how bugs communicate.

There has been many pictures and video evidence of the open arms working closely with human traffickers, smugglers and paramilitary organizations like Al Bija.
Globalist still in full damage control, they fail, but it doesn't matter because people with no brain still believe them. They want this. They want to suicide.

Attached: 1565767914172blob.jpg[1].png (703x385, 307K)

This. Is. Human. Trafficking.

Yes it is and all our governments are too fucking cucked to do what needs to be done.

Dam I'm sure these criminals will follow this law!

Hungary needs to build a wall asap

No, but the EU will. In this context this is just another arm of the redistribution of refugees which they wanted. EU has demonstrated on a number of occasions that is not afraid of moving brown people within the EU.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_Roma_migrants_from_France

These gyppos were even EU citizens.

Attached: 1545012152856.jpg (600x350, 34K)

EU has never followed that law mate, if they did germany and sweden wouldn't be fucking swamped with criminals.
For every person they deport they take thousand in

The most retarded part is the africans try and get out to open waters in shitty boats to get to these "humanitarian" vessels, they inevitably overturn or sink, and then these progressive fucktards go on social media and try and use it as proof of what theyre doing. Like most things progressives do, theyre creating or worsening the problem, and unjustly framing it to suite their narrative while ignoring culpability. The exact same shit happened with the sanctuary cities in the US.

you boys dont talk about it but serbia and the other states organized crime are doing this also. how do you serbs and others feel about this?

Attached: camp of saints.jpg (321x499, 29K)

Attached: come1comeall.png (1525x719, 629K)

lmao imagine risking your life to get the easy european neet bux and ending up in Romania

Kek. I almost pity the migrants. Even africa is probably better

I am in Romania and I love it. Enjoy your new immigrants.

Imagine being from a country so shitty Romania is an upgrade.

It might be. You should go to Africa, I here it's awesome. Don't come to Transylvania. It's awful. We get around by walking and donkey.

The thing is it's not an upgrade. It's worse.

>Intelligence Quotient level

Here is the updated pic

Attached: niggers_AIDS.png (882x709, 61K)

Does your national cuisine consist of mosquitoes?

If I wanted to visit africa I could just come to your country you gypsy mongrel

I've recently been following a few different authors on what causes complex societies to collapse. There are a handful of "big" factors that drive everything else, but resource competition and efficiency of use is high among them.
It's simply not possible to maintain a complex society like we have now with it's levels of resource consumption and average intelligence required among that societies inhabitants for it to function at this level. Something has to give and unfortunately you can count on 1 hand the number of societies that have seen a collapse coming and successfully avoided it. We always seem to bumble into it.

Don't You will die of all the gypsy mogrels here and you need a mule to get around after the border. Do you have a mule? I THINK NOT!

if I have € 2k to spend for a trip can I have a nice holiday in Romania? maybe a few weeks long. and is it better to come during the autumn or the winter? (is it super cold?)

Attached: download.jpg (1600x1200, 295K)

Only during a wet Summer which we are having.

Autumn is really the best time to come, it's not so crowded on the mud 'roads' with horses, donkeys and mules. Stick to the South towards Constanța. It's nice and flat there so it's easy on your donkey. For that sort of money you could buy a village.

Btfo! How will the gypsy recover?

I agree. My point is that they have a tool to redistribute migrants if they want to, and of course they have a vested interest in introducing niggers in every EU country, so they will use that tool.
theguardian.com/global-development/2016/jun/11/mafia-palermo-nigerian-gangsters-hit-sicily-shores

Afaik they are not establishing communities on the Balkans, the mafia work here is just to smuggle them, and we're okay with it in the sense that as long as they get transferred to the west. It's a shitty situation and nobody is a winner here.

I wouldn't cry collapse so fast to be honest. The world is the most stable it has ever been. There is plenty of pharma and entertainment to keep the populace docile and consuming.

2k sounds good, ALWAYS SUMMER, if you can't - then as early as possible in autumn. Winter will freeze your balls off, cities will be drab, depressing and dirty.

Things can keep going the way they are. I think that author is making shit up.

>If I wanted to visit africa I could just come to your country
It's really not all that bad in Romania (was in Brasov and Bucharest once), but fuck, even us canucks paid the the gypos to fuck off back to europe. Probably just to make more room for niggers, but that still says a lot.
>pic related

Attached: at_least_they_are_fucking_gone.jpg (963x519, 95K)

>by 2050 whites go extint and africa birthrates plummet

Not even 1% of them will stay in romania

Brasov is basically a big chicken farm. Stop spreading your lies about us at once!!!

Speak English you fucking gypsy.

Classic German autism. Unable to deduce sarcasm.

I want to believe, and I know why you are saying this, because the destination is always the gibs countries. But we are not a gibs country and yet I see niggers and other scum from time to time. They can do crime in any country, user. Don't get a false sense of security, eventually it WILL spread to those countries.

>when nigger-tier 'whites' and gypsies aren't nigger-tier enough for you so you just decide 'fuck it' and import actual niggers

Fucking hell you guys need help.