>Election analysis 2014-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=qjZRiDwu18w

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=HPBTGyErWPo

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
>Ruhrpott Roulette
youtube.com/channel/UCMm8lMIzU3Zss1rWf4dgv-g
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=d9u01H4OD_8
youtube.com/watch?v=nlycry7Kc9o
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: 14okt_Gebelss_2.jpg (419x600, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/vermischtes/article198727211/Stade-Junger-Mann-greift-Polizei-mit-Hantelstange-an-und-wird-erschossen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FIDTah3SvCU
vocaroo.com/i/s1OTu0tE0UIA
vocaroo.com/i/s1jQej8YRlWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Y0uQLgriA
youtube.com/watch?v=mv5GPSxfEk4
metal-archives.com/albums/Firespawn/Abominate/771156
youtube.com/watch?v=y6plvINudi8
youtube.com/watch?v=PLFVGwGQcB0
popularmilitary.com/airmen-caught-being-chair-force-at-walmart-say-they-are-tired-from-twerking-at-work/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is the bottom left accurate?

Attached: should have listened.jpg (2922x1511, 1.68M)

Hab
Ka
Oiden

who's to know, now? maybe. if they start gathering votes? most assuredly not

Hello sweetheart!
How are you? :)

Attached: Bayeux Show tits or gtfo.jpg (320x262, 33K)

Merkel Mutti of Migrants

When is she leaving ffs

Attached: 911C8D51-B927-463A-BAA0-829E9580A4DE.jpg (732x493, 64K)

Do you seriously believe these tiny neo-nazi parties arent full of glowniggers?

Attached: Shieet.jpg (499x750, 94K)

We beat you once, we beat you twice, we’ll beat you again if you don’t stop posting anti-Semitic bile

Don't be so mean to our new french friend Lithanon, it is shy as it is.....

Attached: 81313258.TCdSwVoC.RigaJul06482.jpg (402x600, 90K)

welt.de/vermischtes/article198727211/Stade-Junger-Mann-greift-Polizei-mit-Hantelstange-an-und-wird-erschossen.html

Attached: 40000 Söhne der Stadt.jpg (1037x1381, 426K)

Attached: Jew uncovered.jpg (490x490, 88K)

>20-jährigen jungen Asylbewerber aus Afghanistan
oy vey, your Polizei shot dead a gentle teenager giant!
increase shoah money NAO!

Based anglo-kike

Bread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=FIDTah3SvCU

Attached: 528f087080451.jpg (720x524, 72K)

WOLT IHR TOTALLEN SHITPOSTEN!!??

Attached: 1566066288407.jpg (1039x538, 64K)

>every time just memeflags and latvia spam
nice thread you guys got here

At this point the only thing that shall save the west is organised peoples army, historically the mercenery armies allways fall on their jaw, against peoples fist.

because faggots like you abandoned Germania thread in her most dire time of need

Gut das geschossen wird. Mehr davon.

You guys gonna stop voting for merkel yet?

I mean, she's retarded, fucked your country up and been in longer than hitler... Thinks shes more important than she is.

''Yes hello?''

Attached: fghcf.jpg (389x615, 43K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1OTu0tE0UIA
vocaroo.com/i/s1jQej8YRlWQ

You guys gonna Brexit or what? your jerk around and back and forth stroking has become the No1 joke in the world. bigger than Drumpf (and bearing in mind he keeps on giving), funnier than "I, Putin just want peace", and dumber than Greek "we don't like being fucked in the arse, but please continue fucking us in the arse"
just do it already, faggots!

Attached: DxXTM7FXQAAZwjO.jpg (409x393, 23K)

Sie schlafen noch

They shall come no worries.

Attached: 1563142842640.jpg (1126x1200, 201K)

>knife attack in iserlohn (NRW)
i wonder what his skin color wa-
>in a Trainstation
nevermind.

No, and i can explain why.
The germans are absolute animals of habit (a german figure of speech) if everything "works(tm)" people have no issue voting again. all the refugee shit has been re-projected on the SPD and they've suffered all their losses because of it. The SPD is just vocally in favor of extreme migration policies while the CDU put it in place and silently nods.
In addition: Germans love shit, piss and scat galore and we would want a king shit to represent us and she's been really the king of pipipopo-land for quite a good while.

>NRW

Attached: 1552664547801.jpg (640x718, 118K)

The CDU votes, is it mainly boomer?

no, it's also the mentally ill and pseudo-centrists.
they used to be the CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC UNION but now they have little to do with christianity and conservativity when all they did was open the border and allow faggot-marriage for browniepoints.

boy i bet those 3% of the country is going to enjoy it while 40% of the country will celebrate the fact how good they feel about themselves voting in favor of that while also the afd has to fight for absolute majority (51%) to get anything done.

truth: if all white women were looking like this, we wouldn't have a low birth rate problem

how'd you not cum into that?

imagine if all people looked like this but were hyperfeminists.
so much for your birth rate theory.

>imagine if all people looked like this but were hyperfeminists.
why'd they become feminists? It's for all ugly, undesirable women plus some "sirens" who've been pulled by psychology (rooted, most likely, in experienced childhood neglect)

The same is for nazi and corp bois: it's the ugly, disgruntled ones joining these "movements"

Attached: JUST_AfD_6.jpg (960x809, 112K)

If you give people a chance to complain to get everything they want and to work hard to get what they deserve, what do you think what role they will assume?

>tfw no ugly and disgruntled nazi bf

>to work hard
this
does not have to work hard, she'd immediately be able to pull a engineer earning 80k€+ p.a. and live off that welfware

post a pic and I decide whether I want you or not

Ask our Meddl Rainer.
he's both ugly and stupid. can't walk within ten paces without smelling him and i bet he is just a joyride to be with.

Hey guys. The guy that maches with the slut off of lovoo and went to fuck her back again.

I went there and she was cute. A bit thick but really just a piece of meat to fuck, not fat or anything. Blonde, blue eyes. We had zero chemistry whatsoever, or so I thought. It didn't matter, after talking for a bit and sipping some wine we decided to get on the bed and watch a movie. When I asked her what kind of movies she likes she said well it doesn't matter, not like we will be seeing much of it, implying she wants to get fucked asap. I figured as much. Now, something strange happened that never happened to me. I am not an incel, had my fair share of sexual encounters. But in my mind I had no emotional or mental attraction to her, she was a literal piece of meat. As we watched the movie I forced myself to maybe get in the mood by touching her. Pulled down her pants, touched her ass, got her bra off and player with her big D cups. Nothing. I would get hard for a minute because of physical attraction and my dick grinded against her (she was facing the tv, I was spooning her, also facing the tv so she didn't really do anything of her own to my dick at that moment). Anyway, despite her telling me I could literally whatever the fuck I want to her and me coming over there just to fuck her, I just had one thought in mind: Man, I want to get the fuck home. As we watched the movie I kept thinking about why I want to go home and just chill on my own.

At some point her tablet died and the movie stopped. Unfortunate, because I hadn't quite decided how to deal with this situation here. Got a beautiful woman in front of me willing to fuck and do whatever I want her to but I just didn't want to. I am not 50 or so, I am 25. I should just fuck her.

So I told her I feel we have no connection and after she was upset I said hey, if you manage to get me hard, I'll fuck you. I was curious to see if I could get hard despite my emotional state. She smiled and said well that's no problem.[1]

Not uggly but the rest of criteria applies.

Attached: eaee4b54363467c6038f3ffb96e71df93d478de5r1-750-586v2_uhq.jpg (750x586, 50K)

He already has a blowup gf I don’t want to jeopardise such a beautiful relationship

[2]
So she began pushing me on my back in her bed and kissed me furiously, it wasn't a good kiss and she obviously lacked knowledge of how to kiss properly but oh well. I didn't get hard quite yet. she moved to my nipples and my belly, kissing and licking it. Then she started going down to my balls and sucked each of them for a while really erotically, she did this really really well. At this point I am almost rock hard. Then she just deeptorhoated my dick and blew my fucking insanely well, never got a blowjob like that. She jerked my dick off a little too, I told her realier that I never came from just being blown. Took her all of 5 minutes to make that happen.
It felt absolutely amazing. INSANE. But my emotional state hadn't changed, when I calmed down from that amazing sensation and got up in the bed, I noticed I still wouldn't want to fuck her despite getting the most erotic blowjob of my life from that slut. I even told her I would fuck her if she made me hard but I didn't want to. I said that was really good and I know it's unfair, but I think this ain't gonna work out. She responded in disbelief, telling me she never had a guy refuse her sex and if I want to chill and think about it for a while, she won't get mad.

Nah, I packed my stuff and said goodbye. She demanded a hug when I left and I said goodbye until....well. So there I went to my car, with the biggest smile in my life on my face. I withstood fucking this slag. Because I knew she was mentally insane, brainwashed. It's the same bitch that did the whole "I will raise my kids as tolerant as possible" bullshit I told you yesterday about, the same that asked me if I was a homophobe for wanting my kids to be straight and not faggots.

I think I left my sinful desires right there at her door. I want something genuine, something that fills my heart. Sex with a girl I love, a girl I want to plant kids into. A girl that sex not only feels phsyically good but also emotionally fulfilling. That's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Y0uQLgriA

>Nah, I packed my stuff and said goodbye. She demanded a hug when I left and I said goodbye until....well. So there I went to my car, with the biggest smile in my life on my face. I withstood fucking this slag. Because I knew she was mentally insane, brainwashed. It's the same bitch that did the whole "I will raise my kids as tolerant as possible" bullshit I told you yesterday about, the same that asked me if I was a homophobe for wanting my kids to be straight and not faggots.
>
>I think I left my sinful desires right there at her door. I want something genuine, something that fills my heart. Sex with a girl I love, a girl I want to plant kids into. A girl that sex not only feels phsyically good but also emotionally fulfilling. That's it.

wtf don't act as if you were some sort of monk, you took a bj and came after 5 minutes... you would have fucked her if she spread herself, but she didn't b/c obviously she wasn't wet

please don't have kids you are genetic garbage

I only came once from a bj, but that was also weird as fuck

t. Manwhore who spends his college days fucking easy thots and then thinks he’s entitled to a trad virgin gf

>you would have fucked her if she spread herself
I don't think you read any word of what I wrote. She literally laid on bed spreading her pussy when I got up to pack my stuff. But alright man. The point of my story is to not waste time fucking brainless women just because it makes your dick feel good. I did take the blowjob though. I also don't care how much I lasted, I actively tried to cum anyway because I never came from a blowjob and wanted to experience it. Not as good as blowing inside.

I haven't fucked THAT many women as I wasted my youth with video games anyway. Also don't hold men and women at the same standard, they are very different.

>I don't think you read any word of what I wrote. She literally laid on bed spreading her pussy when I got up to pack my stuff. But alright man. The point of my story is to not waste time fucking brainless women just because it makes your dick feel good. I did take the blowjob though. I also don't care how much I lasted, I actively tried to cum anyway because I never came from a blowjob and wanted to experience it. Not as good as blowing inside.
you could not keep an erection b/c she is fat, but you only mentioned the positive traits ("D cups", "a bit thick", "blonde, blue eyes"). It sounds you went to a 4/10 pig with the hopes that it may turn out well and you are posting this b/c you believe to raise your social status. You would have fucked her if she stopped blowing you, but you came and obviously do not have the energy for doing it 2-3 times due to your life style.

You keep responding. Is this cope? What good does raising my social status as anynmous do? Fucking idiot kek. You understand nothing of my story.

>What good does raising my social status as anynmous do? Fucking idiot kek. You understand nothing of my story.
because you are an antifabot who tries to discredit conservative positions

THIS!

You’re too good for me latviabro.

This general constantly reaches new lows, that's really impressive at this point

Attached: 121717D6-D8F8-48FB-933E-56C024B62156.jpg (598x800, 188K)

>describing the infiltration of their country
Are Firespawn literally /our guys/?

youtube.com/watch?v=mv5GPSxfEk4
metal-archives.com/albums/Firespawn/Abominate/771156

Attached: Firespawn__Abominate-500x495.jpg (500x495, 64K)

thanks to memeflags, namefags and general niggery
kys

Attached: OrnateMemorableAdder-size_restricted.gif (540x304, 3.37M)

> dat pic
the BfV/LfV Berlin is also full of turks who will bully you (e.g. one of my packets was never arriving, some random letters never arrived)

Eh, i don't even know what i want anymore, things are very complicated, what a burden it is to be a high G factor organism....
youtube.com/watch?v=y6plvINudi8

Attached: 61379-primary-0-nativeres.jpg (452x560, 90K)

Hello love, what is new?

Attached: 19545556426_c8040e2eb2_b.jpg (620x502, 124K)

Without those the general would have died 2 years ago already

More of a black metal person but vocals are excellent, though i liked the ones on reprobate more

for Once, Tay is right

Attached: I told you.png (825x601, 666K)

At first I was a bit bummed out about the album but after listening to it a few times and reading the lyrics now, Must say that it's probably my favorite from them, closely followed by Shadow Realms. I love their intense slower-paced songs like Imperial Burning, Shadow Realms or Abominate

Attached: gfh.jpg (1120x121, 20K)

Bump for favorite peace
youtube.com/watch?v=PLFVGwGQcB0

Attached: 35891729-peinture-à-l-huile-terrain-avec-fleurs-et-forêt-jour-d-été-le-papier-peint-arbre-décor (1300x967, 310K)

bump

Attached: 14729992708_be39477352_b.jpg (1024x683, 280K)

It sort of irks me when scandis sing in English, too

Your so autistic.....i love it.

IB/GI trash

Attached: 1562672061034.png (783x779, 1.22M)

Pic really discourages me from joining. Also this,
>black females in the air force claim they were tired from "twerking" at work and decided they needed mobility scooters to get around walmart
popularmilitary.com/airmen-caught-being-chair-force-at-walmart-say-they-are-tired-from-twerking-at-work/

Attached: twerkingwerking-walmart.png (436x543, 409K)

She has fake dyed hair and blue contact lenses on.

>I left sin at her door
Well, hopefully, because all you left with her was cum in her throat, maybe try a little more.

Attached: kkii.png (1062x90, 9K)

If this got on facebook, I'm sure their CO's know and they either got demoted or completely fucked up for doing this in uniform

As long as you dont get arrested, mil doesnt really care, but if you wear the uniform while doing it you are embarrassing the military and you get completely fucked up.

If I was in their unit I would just report them to the CO

> This is what they took from us
DO YOU WANT A TOTAL WAR????

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (220x229, 5K)

Okay. Also prevent yourself from spacing your sentences like you just did, it's annoying to read, it's not even grammatically correct, a paragraph needs to have at least 3 sentences, among other things, and yours barely make 1 up. It makes it harder to read. Thank you.

Your autistic, adding breaks increases readability. This a forum, not an english assignment.

A break denotes a natural pause.

>DO YOU WANT A TOTAL WAR????
actually, yes.

Attached: Born to blitz.jpg (540x601, 72K)

>You're* autistic. Adding breaks increases readability. This is a forum, not an English assignment. A break denotes a natural pause
You cannot be serious, right? You are pretentious. In every English course you've ever taken, you should have been taught that a paragraph has at least 3 sentences. Your last one sentence paragraph is critical in the first paragraph; as it explains why this forum is not an english assignment. It is far from natural in typical English speak to take a pause when explaining the previous sentence, unless you want to be viewed as mentally retarded.

Correction: It explains what breaks are, which you already had done here: "Adding breaks, which are a natural pause, increases readability." You are repeating sentences in your multiple paragraph single sentence. Your English skills are that of a 4th grade student.

>Moderner Krieg ist Totaler Krieg!

Attached: Peter_Strasser.png (429x650, 372K)

A.) MUH GRAMMAR (neck yourself autist)

B.) Again this isnt an English assignment, people post on this site as they would talk

The break denotes a natural pause in conversation, it's not grammatically correct but it is most pragmatic for this board. It also increases readability on mobile devices.

Only a complete autistic retard spergs out as much as you have about using the wrong your and adding breaks, get a fucking life.

unfortunately for all of us, uncle Adolf didn't get that memo until it was way too late (1943)... what could have been...
hold me, Brudi, for I'm about to descend into daydreaming!!!
as for the veracity of
>Moderne Krieg ist totaler Krieg
I could argue a bit, since not all modern wars are total in their intention. such as Vietnam, Korean and many others, those all were actually profit wars and holding action wars and whatever other classification wars. as in, both sides could just retire with the worst outcome being loss of face. BUT, true war, ALWAYS WAS and always will be Total War. it is the war for survival or annihilation of nations. and those wars that matter, are exactly that - total. the question remains if one or the other side is delusional enough not to comprehend that.

You really responded to the same post twice? Does using the wrong your really rustle you autism jimmies that much?

Please come back

>hold me, Brudi, for I'm about to descend into daydreaming!!!
Im trying bud
>I could argue a bit...
>Korea and Vietnam
werent these Wars Total aswell?
>North Korea forced to shut itself from the rest of the world since the 50s
>America humilated and traumatized by Vietnam till today
>everything in the far east was just for gaining oil ressources
War wasnt always like this, Bismarck stopped his wars when he got what he wanted, knewing he could only push so far before the rest of Europe would intervene.
nowadays Wars continue until one faction cant keep up anymore and dissapears or surrenders without conditions.

Hey Frenchbro, you know who this guy is?

Attached: 1505941691242.jpg (718x664, 110K)

I remember when I was a teacher's aid in all of my English courses and grading student's papers for my teacher, all the students that wrote just like you are/did were, at best, of below average intelligence. Mostly were D-C students. I used to very much enjoy writing "76%" on top of their papers while meddling in the emotions of being superior student to these nerds. Look at how much you fit in here, with your individualistic spacing!

not my favourite war but besatzung is besatzung

>not my favourite war but besatzung is besatzung

Attached: Ferdinand Zeppelin.png (685x341, 271K)

Can you do your soc posting after midnight?

>war wasn't always like this
Except that was always war? When Vikings raided villages for some loots of shiny things, men died protecting their shacks, ugly unhygienic wives, and some handmade axes and maybe some pewter or something similar. Now we've evolved to raiding villages for oil and gold to keep our own economy going, children fed, work and income going, and so much more. You do not hate the American, you hate the European. Any European would be a cuckold to follow your ideas. You find your people to be weak, and you, strong, especially with your "pseudo-science", which is copy cat from Americans. What is the saying? Appreciate the small things in life, everyday.

Just finished my workout and now I'm really sweaty

>total wars
nope, those could not be classified as that. neither side (vodka niggers and maerisharts) emerged from them relatively unscathed. loss of face, hurt feewings, reshuffle of economy etc are not the results of total wars. in fact the whole thing about
>moderner Krieg ist totaler Krieg
is faulty. it can be illustrated by the contemporary falacity of
>modern war is hybrid war
or
>modern war is word war on twatter
it is absurd and a buzzword tier actually. unironically, the vidya got it right
>war, war never changes
there are situations that precipitate total wars and those situations can be summed up as
>it's us or them. no middle ground. either we kill them or they kill us
e.g. II Punic War (or the entire sequence of Punic Wars), Napoleonic Wars, WW1 (although it was planned out as rehash of 1870), and most definitely WW2
now, there are many cases when one of the sides is not totally engaged, like insidious Albion in Hundred Years war. but it is only a variation of the conditions - for the froggies it was make or break.
Now, inbetween those humongous conflagrations, there are wars that are fought for profit, or slight nudge of influence spheres etc. although one can argue that for certain parties it can be also regarded as Total War.
let's take Vietnam for example - for soviets and for Americans it was just a sideshow, costly, intense, embarrassing, but still a sideshow - it did not threaten the integrity of their homeland. for the gooks HOWEVER, it was exactly that - Total War - both for the (((democratic))) and commie gooks it was "them or us". those that believed in this more - won.
so I guess it depends on POV in the end. from the world scale only the cycle forming wars count as that.

love never sleeps

Attached: cmtf.png (618x254, 187K)

>wars weren't always like this
it again depends on who conducts the war, and what circumstances surround it.
take Punic War 2.0 - Scipio imposed VERY lenient conditions on the vanquished QartHadast. conditions that ensured there should be no post war resentment from the vanquished foe, conditions that enabled mutual prosperity and only ensured the factual statement - we be kangz now, you stay quiet. however, there always is some faggot Cato running around and sperging out
>Carhtago est delenda! Carthago est delenda!
so... agai - war, war never changes, because human nature never changes. only the players change and circumstances change a bit from time to time and from country to country.

>I remember when I was a teacher's aid in all of my English courses and grading student's papers for my teacher, all the students that wrote just like you are/did were, at best, of below average intelligence. Mostly were D-C students.

I recently went back to school to get my masters of science in computer engineering, my GPA was a 3.85. Before that I designed/created embedded systems that interfaces with implantable biometric sensors. You were TA for english the most fucking useless degree ever in modern times, I laugh at you. Fucking neck yourself faggot

>. I used to very much enjoy writing "76%" on top of their papers while meddling in the emotions of being superior student to these nerds.

You are pathetic. This is the most pathetic shit ever. I'm used to dealing with academics, and you all are the same. You produce NOTHING and have to justify your rent and pathetic existance by writing low grades on papers that kids dont even give a fuck about. You really get pleasure from writing a low grade on an assignment? That is seriously the most pathetic shit ever.

Your USELESS, autistic, and a fag. I am way above you and I can write on this retarded forum and way I fucking please.

*both sides

Attached: Grammar Nazi.jpg (672x900, 84K)

Hitler, your lover, was a raging psychopath. I have reason to believe, that anything Hitler claimed to be (animal-lover, for example), were from the woman and children (or female children) he most likely kidnapped, raped, and then murdered before he was Dictator. He met a small female child that LOVED her dog, and that triggered something in him, to where he wanted to be seen as the same image of "innocence" to him; then he viciously murdered a young child because he's an incel, like you are all.