Why are Evolutionists so dumb?

Option 1: All existing ((("Timelines))) are wrong.
Option 2: Dating methods don't work.

Attached: 20190818_180551.jpg (1080x909, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ckZbVgb-0c
youtu.be/0MxviSozZRo
archive.org/details/bub_gb_YcjFAV4WZ9MC
youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
imgur.com/a/IDFOT
youtube.com/watch?v=y95VbDD0N60
phys.org/news/2018-06-cornell-illuminates-inaccuracies-radiocarbon-dating.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that a turd?

Attached: PhotoGrid_1530377509896.jpg (2048x2048, 1.92M)

Link some good OOParts docs.

Option 3: OP is a fag

What

>t. Butthurt fagnostic who thinks he evolved from a rock.

Attached: 65130238_1319188101568063_2511578707265585152_o (1).jpg (1080x778, 74K)

I forget it's name but there's an ancient Indian temple with inscriptions of modern airplanes and a warning that these machines will cause mass disturbance to the planet if we create them.

>A rock is estimated to be 1.2 million years old
Now is there an actual method to know when the rock was sculpted like that?

youtu.be/8ckZbVgb-0c

Stfu christnigger

>jewish semantics
Are you that dumb/kosher? Go write an email to Gaia.

If dogs "evolved" from wolfs today why are there still wolfs? Check mated evolutionists.

Attached: misc 1195.jpg (259x206, 13K)

youtu.be/0MxviSozZRo

>gaia.com

>Timelines are wrong
Correct.

This, unironically.

more like gaya

Cletus, shut up. This is shitty bait. You don't know shit, nobody knows shit. The only thing you know about is how to fuck the women of your family and shoot raccoons.

Indeed it is the oldest found mummified nigger, how-ever, as OP suggest. The dating really needs to be independently verified using an entirely different method.

Based.

>Textbook Ad Hominem
Brainlets, go.

>If dogs "evolved" from wolfs today why are there still wolfs?
this, but with wolves instead of wolfs. also, dogs evolved from Canis lupus variabilis in southeast Asia and Canis lupus variabilis is, indeed, extinct in the wild.

>everything we observe seems to suggest genetic information mutates over time.

>No, this book some ancient dude wrote is correct and perfect.

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>100 ton
>3,000 ton
why are americans so retarded?

You can't date anything to be 1.2 million years old. Aside from that, nothing is million years old. The earth has existed for about 6000 years.

>take a 4 billion year old rock
>carve it
>drop it casually near a dig

HORY SHIT THIS HUMAN CARVING IS FOUR BILLION YEARS OLD

Whites come from the great lakes region.

Nonono, that's always the case. Before even option one.
What you have to ask yourself, is OP only a fag or is there more. I'd say humongous is usually option 3. After gigantic and unbelievable. But you have to look further, because as you go through the options, you may get to 28, fag with a point. All the way down to option 153722867280912929 which would state that OP is not a fag (obviously not the case with this OP, but there could still be a prefix or suffix that would count for something)

Attached: Lego-in-space.jpg (1023x681, 95K)

>"LOL WTF IS THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD??? I DON'T NEED EXPERIMENT OR ANALYSIS, NERD"
Kys.

"Wtf is Occam's Razor???"

Attached: images (7).jpg (518x592, 92K)

Option 2: Read Anatoly Fermanko. He lays out a great foundation of how history is not a science. ignore his conjectures (they are clearly labelled).

For those giant stones they could have just had a few thousand slaves all line up and pull on a really long rope to move them

I'd be more prepared to believe that the artefacts in this pic were displaced into them by advanced tech, rather than being in situ at the moment of creation. The story of people turning into pillars of salt if they looked back at Sodom or Gomorrah reads like they were dumped inside a mountain with the rock that filled a person-shaped cavity being swapped in their place. Grim way to die.

I agree!! Talking snakes and Noahs ark make far more sense than everything scientists could ever say!!

>2 sentences, 3 logical fallacies.

Good job!

The stones that weight 30,000 tons? Do you know how much that is?
>Bible talks about angels, people being healed of blindness, resurrecting the dead
>still have a hard time accepting the supernatural event of Lot's wife
How?

>whataboutism
Brainlets to God threads.
Moths to a flame.

t. Kike dick sucker

Attached: Judaismus2.png (961x1912, 177K)

My current POV on religion is that there is a vast, vast narrative that we are not aware of. The Venn diagram of 'advanced civilisations' and 'Gods' from prehistory probably has a lot more crossover than we're aware. All that aside, Jesus Christ died for our sins. Whatever the facts of the matter might be, God gave his son to save us from something truly terrible that has yet to arrive. I don't consider the above opinion to be incompatible with my faith.

My own personal issue with dating by half lives is we’ve found decay rates vary depending on neutrino emissions from the sun. Meaning if the sun changes it’s rate of neutrino emissions or if the Earth passes through a strong neutrino source say from a supernova or free neutrinos around the edge/plane of our galaxy, that would screw up a lot of our dating.

>soft tissue discovered in dinosaur
JURASSIC
PARK

I think something is wrong with the timeline. I dont think this stuff proves or disproves god or evolution, but I absolutely believe that scientists have been blowing numbers out their asses with this Carl Sagan billions and billions of years bullshit.

Attached: C-14-data-dinosaur-bones-newgeology-dot-us.jpg (858x577, 247K)

Why can't both options be true?

why are you bringing up "neutrino emissions" in a retard's thread
they supposedly found this shit while digging a well, and figured that the dirt it was in must be millions of years old
that's all the "dating" they did

Is this one of those threads I've heard about?
Started by a far-leftie to make people here seem ridiculous?

History Redpill:
>Everyone has been displaced systematically by (((them)))
>No people reside in their original Homeland
>The Mason's added 1000 years to history by changing 'i' to 1 and burning a lot of books
>There was a mass event that happened right before the 1700s across the globe that reset technology
>Prior to that everyone on Earth was Christian (truth above all) and technology was sci-fi level
>Eiffel tower= decommissioned Tesla tower for starters
>Cities built on top of the old ones
Google "the missing people" or "orphan trains"

Attached: IMG_4166.jpg (640x415, 131K)

Nice quote mine.

Also 1700s might be the 700s

Dating methods don't work all that well. They work, but are broadly applied with no common sense.

Attached: arch.jpg (400x626, 83K)

>ignores the 20000 ton figure
>calls others retarded
Fuck off subhuman

But the part where the caterpillar builds wings and flies after closing itself in a womb is magic and somehow he didn't just die in there and both wings happened at once as well as the ability to fly and it worked!! EVOLURTION!

Book of Enoch will open your mind my friend

That can be easily discerned as being recent by even amateurs. This statement, if serious, and since you are an Aussie, I am thinking it is, show that you basically don't know anything at all about archeology.

tell me more

This.
How the hell do they tell when the object was made relative to the rock?
Protip: They don't.

>scientists have been blowing numbers out their asses with this Carl Sagan billions and billions of years bullshit
Scientists don't do that faggot

Unironically it makes as much sense as evolution.
>Read Anatoly Fermanko
Epic Work, but doesn't into archeology too much. He is the contemporary version of this book as he examines art and written history and doesn't venture further back than a couple thousand years.
He is peak based.

phew, thought you were completely full of shit then but thanks for clearing things up!

>Anatoly Fermanko
archive.org/details/bub_gb_YcjFAV4WZ9MC

I got a great waifu using online dating methods so I don't know what youre talking about

PROTIP: It's literally super easy to tell under even weak microscopes if scraping and cutting was done recently. In fact, even a dumbass could be shown something old and something new and they'd recognize the difference immediately under 30x-100x magnification.
You guys are brainlets.
THE EARTH IS GONE IN 12 YEARS MUH SCI-INTZ!! Depends on who you call a scientist, but they make stuff up all the time and don't call it conjecture because it's based on some previous scientists conjecture. kek

well i was there in Cuszco Peru and ill tell you those stones could most definitely be moved by thousands of slaves just like you said

But the crazy part is those stones which are 80+ tons some of them, and carved so well you cant stick a sheet of loose leaf paper in between, i tried

Is that this belongs to a city about 1km in diameter that is on top of a fucking 12,000 feet 3900 meter mountain with no quarry in any direction for 80km

so food for thought user, pretty badass

Attached: sacksayhuaman.jpg (726x445, 34K)

MAN LIFTS 20 TON STONES BY HAND.
Man re-creates StoneHenge BY HIMSELF.

Low imagination, you can't do that fags BTFO.
youtube.com/watch?v=E5pZ7uR6v8c

these neurtino emissions penetrate the ground too i assume? to be able to effect dating from buried things...

you have any links on this topic, sounds interesting i wouldnt mind a read

they dont make anything up because when they do it gets checked and found out and they can never be a scientist again. It's OK though they can usually write farcical books or go around giving talks to retarded americans

user youre fucking my brain, this is a blackpill for me

>they don't make anything up
kek
Imagine. No wonder you are retarded. You are probably retarded from following their "not made up" advice your whole life.
12 YEARS!!

It's no that the "make up" a lot of it. It's that they speculate and use it as a jumping point for nonsense about 99% of the time.

I hope you're trolling, and even then, its a shitty job.

Are you from West Virginia, you fucking mong.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (840x473, 137K)

i know the video youre describing retard, but that man in doing it all on the good ol' american plains

im talking about in a rainforest climate, the Andes Mountain ranges where landslides are VERY PRONE to happen and why even the white man doesnt attempt to build stone cities on tops of mountains in jungles because of the potential risks involved

i can tell that you skimmed over my comment and didnt ven critically think for yourself before auto rebuttaling like a fucking sheep

Attached: sacsayhuamnfromsky.jpg (1280x720, 355K)

LOW IMAGINATION YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
REEEEE!
Not arguing, I read your full post. Why is what I posted an argument against you? I was expecting you to agree and other low imagination anons to REE.
The REE from you was unexpected.

>"gods"
>"evolution

>>Me popping in with History Channel Aliens.jpg

another example of the sheer height im describing that your feeble brain actually dares to compare fucking retarded stonehenge too

this is macchu picchu only 9000feet/3000 meters high

tops of fcuking rainforest mountains bro not fucking seal level like that dumbass is and delievered with a fucking flatbed truck to his backyard

youre a retard user if you think your dumbass comparison even compares to these structures

Attached: macchupicchu.jpg (276x183, 14K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
and radio carbon dating isnt what id call "accurate" either.

and dont even get me started on physics (tl:dr; quaternions, heaviside equations not maxwells, "space is curved")

i dont understand what you mean REE by me

i was surprised someone could belief the thought process i assumed you were leading down

i apologize then user didnt realize i was being trolled

>$.02 have been deposited to your account

The idea is called "The mud flood" but it was probably less of a flood and more of a seismic liquefaction event that caused everything to just sink directly into the Earth. The masons then came in, made some fanfiction and displaced all the children on trains. Tadaaa, modern history!

imgur.com/a/IDFOT
neat imgur gallery to get you started

Attached: AocJPgB.jpg (1600x900, 227K)

>Dating methods don’t work
Then how are you relying on the dating of that artifact you absolute donut

Okay, I guess you are the low imagination type I figured you weren't.
It seems very hard user. I am actually on your side. But to categorically think humans can't do it just means that YOU can't think of a way. It doesn't actually mean someone else couldn't or didn't.
You would likely have had a hard time figuring out how to build stonehenge with one person and simple machine tech, but someone did it.
Imagine 10,000 of that guy maybe?
Jussayin'
Name calling, and repeated name calling, is not the sign of someone sure of his argument. So...don't be so offended by speculation the other way of your own speculation.
Also, you use reddit spacing...

>scientists run experiments and analyze observable evolutionary steps
>some user mocks them on a wingdings forum
Desert plant

Amazing stuff.

i wish there was a MASSIVE documentary about this, especially now that youtube have begun deciding what is a conspiracy "theory" or not.
old maps show so much they would have us forget

single example: what they call ankor wat is actually the old capital on old maps, "langor wat" is in the sea.

Yo!

Attached: evolutindumb.jpg (300x168, 11K)

A granite stone cube weighing 20 000 tons would be 20^3 cubic meters in volume, there is absolutely no stone like that in any ancient site, the largest are around 1200 tons. The rest are interesting to think about, but that part is just plain wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=y95VbDD0N60

youtube "jonlevi" he has one of the most comprehensive channels on the subject. The recommended videos from there will be more than enough to keep you going.

Most of these are total horseshit.

>but there's an ancient Indian temple with inscriptions of modern airplanes
Post a link.

Wait till you guys find out who built the pyramids

>>"LOL WTF IS THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD??? I DON'T NEED EXPERIMENT OR ANALYSIS, NERD"
Mutations and changes in allelic frequency in populations are regularly tested for.

WE

Just saying you'd need some talented masons to lay all those bricks...

thanks, checking that out now
not counting on my recommendeds being anything other than irrelevant crap though, they broke youtube ages ago, I have to go into channels more often than not to find part 1s of series now, because search and recommendeds dont work / are censored.

fun fact: there is a mudflood building near me, a factory with some levels underwater built over and forgotten, except I didnt forget.

does this petrified teddy bear look 6000 years old?? yes it does , is it 6000 years old , no..

id say carbon dating is just bullshit lmao

fuck forgot to add pic

Attached: pt.jpg (400x299, 46K)

Keep digging into it, its mind blowing how much it makes history click in a way it hasn't before.

why dont you research carbon dating instead of parroting shit youve read in memes

mindblowing for a retard

Pic related is some nasa pleb doing an ama on reddit, it illustrates the way that people in science just throw around numbers. If you think that any aspect of academia is above this shit, or will ever face consequences for making up shit, than I feel bad for you.

Attached: 1541595863979.jpg (886x346, 95K)

This used to be a topic I didn’t care about but then I started listening to Jews

You're shilling for carbon dating. You have no credibility.
phys.org/news/2018-06-cornell-illuminates-inaccuracies-radiocarbon-dating.html

Stop posting. Start reading.

>keep digging into it

Attached: 1559411202340.gif (480x360, 287K)

oh and for shits and giggles, there is also a device that can remove radiation, believe it or not.
things I should have saved the link to...

if you go to university of shit to learn shit you will become expert on shit, get it?
i can also go and read about griffins and shit but it doesnt mean griffins are real.