MAXWELL HACKING Thread 3

Anons try solve the bogus pics from NY POST of ghislaine-maxwell

thread 1 thread 2

Attached: 1566109417194.png (634x833, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final2.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final3.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg
frankreport.com/2019/08/17/the-bullshit-photos-of-ghislaine-maxwell-in-ny-post-further-examined/
frankreport.com/2019/08/16/i-call-bullshit-ghislaine-maxwell-just-happened-to-be-at-burger-joint-reading-cia-deaths-book-when-ny-post-found-her/
voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/3385506
files.catbox.moe/1xjfqm.jpgJPG
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/epstein6.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/epstein7.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/epstein8.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/epstein9.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/epstein10.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signals_intelligence
vice.com/en_us/article/qvgpm3/epstein-truthers-are-obsessed-with-a-sci-fi-book-about-child-sex-slavery-written-by-bill-barrs-dad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the filenames in the nypost article were these:
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final2.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final3.jpg
I managed to guess this filename:
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg
And got a badly censored picture without watermark.
Maybe we are lucky and we manage to guess the filenames of the uncropped version of maxwell_final2 and then we could see who was eating with her.
Please try out different filenames..

Attached: 1566107211832.jpg (2034x1276, 695K)

>frankreport.com/2019/08/17/the-bullshit-photos-of-ghislaine-maxwell-in-ny-post-further-examined/

>frankreport.com/2019/08/16/i-call-bullshit-ghislaine-maxwell-just-happened-to-be-at-burger-joint-reading-cia-deaths-book-when-ny-post-found-her/

Attached: 1566091273670.jpg (329x361, 36K)

Attached: 1566096413037.jpg (401x420, 88K)

frankreport.com/2019/08/17/the-bullshit-photos-of-ghislaine-maxwell-in-ny-post-further-examined/

Here is a thread from people who get it that pretty much backs you up

voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/3385506

Ghislaine Maxwell wanted to be seen and photographed, the whole thing was a photo-op…why, what’s the strategy…who put her up to it?

Surely no one thinks that Ghislaine Maxwell was out eating hamburgers with the common folks, because that’s just “who she is”……this was some kind of a strategic move and someone coached her into what to do, what book to be reading, what to say — it was all scripted. But I guess we won’t know for a while what the reasoning is……..

Were they trying to make it look like she’s “vulnerable”, (preparing the public?)….I mean, she could be killed by some crazy Qanon follower while she’s eating her french fries?

Were they sending a message to the CIA, or was it the CIA/Mossad sending a message?
Was it a public relations stunt to make her look human before the trials begin and the really sickening stuff comes out?
In and Out pics

files.catbox.moe/1xjfqm.jpgJPG

Attached: 1566115267405.jpg (1505x1040, 808K)

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/epstein6.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/epstein7.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/epstein8.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/epstein9.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/epstein10.jpg

Attached: epstein10.jpg (590x904, 190K)

Still reading though 2nd thread will leave this for now

Attached: 1566115300323.jpg (1505x1040, 813K)

So consensus is we know the photos have been stage, and edit, but not sure why they would bother with such low effort

Attached: 1566119118622.png (1216x2048, 795K)

im so drun kright now but heres bump. fuck pedos

This is the location of the in and out:
3640 Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90068

Attached: 1566103349804.jpg (1480x3672, 3.9M)

no worries I'm bout done too, was still reading #2 when I noticed it hit 400 so figured i start new. Its obvious the games are being played with us, and we not going to get very far unless (((they))) want us to. Nite user

nite

Attached: JEmsgs.png (1911x897, 1.18M)

Silver Shoes

not Red Shoes

virginia giuffre at Zorro ranch

Attached: epstein7.jpg (431x565, 82K)

horrible shops but these were never published amirite?

Are they trying to see just how much they can get away with?
They want to know just how dumb and gullible the masses are?
They are just trolling the autists and schizos

Attached: 1566087735206.jpg (4096x2234, 1.22M)

The metadata tells nothing. Of course it was staged, do you faggots really believe the multimillionaire Ghislaine Maxwell buying Burberry bags for Epstein's prostitutes goes to In&Out Burger?

look closing at the ones that were published even they were shopped badly

Attached: maxwell_final2.jpg (2000x1333, 1.42M)

sorry should of gave ya this one

Attached: ghislaine-maxwell.jpg (2000x1333, 2.1M)

Nobody noticed her SIGNIT ring

Signals intelligence - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signals_intelligence
Signals intelligence (SIGINT) is intelligence-gathering by interception of signals, whether communications between people or from electronic signals not directly ...
Often considered the “gentleman's ring,” the signet ring has been around since the days of the Old Testament, when it was used as a personal signature or symbol of family heritage. Typically it bore a family crest or another symbol representing an individual on its distinguishable flat bezel

i've been looking at that ring, thought it meant something. anyway, from file attributes, that photo was taken by Meadowgate Media. business run by a Jim Cutsinger. looking at meadowgate.com, you get to the dude's youtube page. as mentioned by an user in the other thread, jim posted a few days ago - he's gone off the grid to aqua blanca cabins - which i believe is in equador.
did epstein have connections to equador? did any of his planes go there?

>So consensus is we know the photos have been stage
One thing that's driving me nuts, is the correlation between Epstein-Barr virus, which is a herpesvirus that underage children contract from kissing or sexual contact... Jeffrey Epstein, kid fucker... Bill Barr.. investigating a bullshit suicide.... Epstein-Barr virus. There's no way it's just a (((cohencidence))) Somethings fuckered up with the whole situation.

Of course not. Thats the question why do this at all?
Have her show up in badly staged and edited photos just to have a pic for the paper? At the time no one had seen her for years.
Before pics the was some story of her hiding out at some rich ceo boyfriends west coast sea side mansion. He came out and said he was in france and no was at his house except his cat. the day later JE is dead then these bogus pics come out.
But why

Was questioned of course, but I didn't notice anyone state it had significance
Did you read about her book, and her amazon review of it?

oh, to get the attributes of that picture, you need to check the properties of the original photo from nyposts wordpress page.
>thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg
once a photo gets reposted to Jow Forums, it seems to have its attributes scrubbed, probably for anonymity, lol.

they're faking the time frame of this image by editing the advertisements in the background

this was taken weeks earlier and is designed to
- add credibility for the death story
- place her in California this week

she is probably helping Epstein get relocated

>one person
>eating two meals
>two drinks
The person she ate with took the photo. This is clearly staged.

>Good boys
>Dog
>Very good boy tweets
Hmmmmm

Everything about this is. Its like its some bad joke or B movie script. Maxwell, her dad, MOSSAD, JE, the suicide(that it seems they want to make a "conspiracy theory")
I swear we are being trolled. Maybe they want to Criminalize Critical Thought, and gitmo 40% of us.
Last I heard it was 40% that didn't buy the suicide

can you autistic retards just stick to doing your investigating and leave the analysis to sane people

Well Bill Barr's father gave Epstein entry into the school, starts with a D?
Epstein Truthers Are Obsessed With a Sci-Fi Book About Child Sex Slavery Written by Bill Barr’s Dad
vice.com/en_us/article/qvgpm3/epstein-truthers-are-obsessed-with-a-sci-fi-book-about-child-sex-slavery-written-by-bill-barrs-dad

This

yep, he did get his girls from ecuador-
>Officials didn’t detail how Epstein sought out
>his alleged victims, but a Miami Herald report
>cited allegations from a civil lawsuit that said
>he used an international modeling agency, Mc2,
>to recruit girls from Europe, Ecuador and Brazil.

welcome to LVL 1, the rest are around 8 or 9. Few are close to lvl cap but we can all play together

he also mingled with prominent intellectuals and scientists like Lawrence Krauss, Steven Pinker, and Marvin Minsky. But perhaps his earliest high-profile link is to Donald Barr, who served as headmaster of the prestigious Dalton School, a college prep school on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, from 1964 to 1974.

In September of 1973, a year before his tenure at Dalton ended, Barr published Space Relations. The book is highly unsettling and depicts the rape of enslaved people, especially teenage girls, and other coercive sex acts for the dual purposes of entertainment and controlled procreation. Barr resigned from his position as headmaster in June 1974 due to disagreements with trustees “over budget priorities and his disciplinarian approach to substance abuse,” according to his obituary in The New York Times.

Three months after Barr’s departure, Epstein started teaching math and science at Dalton even though he was a college dropout in his early 20s. He held the job for two years. Former students recall that even at that time, he displayed predatory behavior toward teenage girls.

kek Im neither autistic nor sane, I just want to have a clue what the fuck this game is about
Im like lvl 5 now and still dont know what the game is called

let alone what the rules are

bump everything is gay even your dads wtf

Im sure someone is just playing games. I imagine a bunch of glow niggers sitting around a computer laughing their asses off

Attached: 1566112493475.jpg (1636x2048, 359K)

No mention of David Rockefeller

Who funded Admiral Byrd

when Epstein plane was seen flying to Antarctica the other day.

Does this mean my DNA might have been changed to that of Epstein's?
Remember he wanted to seed his genes.
Is that what the virus does?
I've had mono, never be as sick in my life.

ITT: Ghislane maxwell tries to get boomer Americans to blame the CIA for her crimes so they ignore the fact that she works for Mossad.

Attached: o5ffe5lfyd301.png (960x480, 40K)

Create a panorama of these 2 photos.
The only non-edited words are Trade Good Boys In-N-Out

Could this be something?

>CIA & Mossad are separate entities
for all intents and purposes, they’re the same entity. their goals are the same. their loyalties are the same. their methods are the same.
i agree that Mossad shouldn’t be forgotten and should be the focus.

Attached: A1A8FAC7-D8AC-4D89-AD61-358624ED8421.jpg (1199x800, 354K)

Attached: help_doggo.png (260x284, 146K)

bimp

Hey, who knows. Jews are pretty keen on spreading the herpes.

Attached: circumcismjews21.jpg (328x208, 28K)

Interesting. Didn't know Barr's dad was ousted for being a degenerate.

crazy world

Two phones also, with the near one recently used and on Facebook Messenger.

This thread is being slid

Bumping for the weirdness.

My theory:

1. Ghislaine has known for some time that she will be hunted down along with Epstein. She and Epstein discuss what the plan will be if / when he is caught and also if the files she has fought so hard to keep sealed are made public. At this point she knows her reputation is in tatters, like her father, and that the only options are suicide, escape and lifelong hiding, or to go down fighting.

2. Ghislaine and Epstein decide they aren't going to go quietly and end up in jail all their lives or die without other people going down with them. Ghislaine spends time hiding away with a close friend, preparing for the worst. Epstein probably thinks he can still get out of it somehow and spends most of each day with his lawyers or with that young woman he brings to the prison to jerk him off in the private meeting room. When the files are released he realizes the game is up and either commits suicide (probably using his money as leverage to buy him a window of time) or gets taken out.

3. Ghislaine decides that in the case of her being hunted down she will try to keep the government off her scent as long as possible, and arranges some carefully staged photoshoots which will also serve as a counter-punch against the forces chasing her. Now that Clinton et al. are no longer there to hold the hounds at bay, she has no friends willing to protect her and so makes it obvious - with this photo - that she is not going to be the only guilty party here in the eyes of the public.

4. The photo released of her in LA is not recent, but directs attention of the media etc to the West Coast while she may be on the East Coast, or in Europe. The book also causes an anti-CIA book to sell out within hours.

5. NEXT: It's clear Ghislaine has evidence that could bring down people like Prince Andrew, Clinton and others. The question is why would she protect these people at her own expense? Nobody is defending her, so why would she treat them kindly? Ghislaine has no sense of honour.

looks overcast, wonder what the weather was that date

Your theory has too many words, use fewer and I'll take a look.

>anti-CIA book
Clearly you have not read it, it is an homage to the people who died anonymously while serving this country.

No one has picked up on the Amazon account itself. There was a review of the eBook in the same day as the pic, by “G Maxwell”

Lots o people are using this as “proof” especially since user has history since 2012...
BUT
You can change the name of your account, and the name of your reviewer profile.
So whoever posted the review is larping.

no one cares what you think

Admittedly I haven't, but it looks like a book about the sinister side to the CIA?

Then why did you take the trouble to repsond, you dumb faggot?

Attached: (you).jpg (500x667, 82K)

Pic related activated my almonds. No dog in this pic but a leash is under her phone on table (?)

Attached: B959B019-C3ED-4BE0-BA27-E59F8AD4EC53.jpg (1419x1290, 679K)

It just goes to show that it's all a charade, these are just a collection of pictures of Madame Maxwell arranged to suit the editor, they bare no resemblance to a reality as we know it, just a depiction of the Madame to suit the story, the media don't even pretend to work in the real world anymore, only in the narrative.

What if they actually just photoshopped her into the pictures??

Attached: 82le[1].jpg (640x625, 39K)

You honestly think Mossad can operate freely on US soil without the CIA allowing it and being involved? Mossad is not the only evil organization in the world.

Whoaaaa, it's got a hairy set of balls.... Saving this pic lol

>> then we could see who was eating with her.

Why does it matter who these people are? They are probably just some random NPCs who had no idea who she was anyways or why her pic was being taken. They're not even sitting on her table. Do you seriously think that's part of the conspiracy?

>>>Think about it for a second. Why are their faces shooped?

Photographer doesn't have their consent & they don't want you trying to track any of the NPCs on the photo, since they'd have seen the photographer and might have heard some of their conversation. If someone recognizes themselves, they can't come out and claim it was them since the face doesn't match.

How do we know if the photo is even recent? How was the weather there that day around that time?

aw, underrated

Phone lanyard.

Take a look at the OP post again. The leash from the dog pic is made from leather.

no user, the leash is leather, Her phone is under the book. The glasses, phone and looks like an ID lanyard.

Also with the date. Gas station in the background...I know that there are some websites that list historical prices per gallon. Anyone check that out? We have location gas pricing can show time.

Lol this fucking timeline.

>implying the CIA is a jewish organization and not a creation of people like Henry Ford.

It's possible Barr's father was a diddler and Barr is out for blood...

>The glasses, phone and looks like an ID lanyard.
belong to her dining partner...
sorry. think faster than I type.

1 - Ghislaine Maxwell will not be prosecuted for anything

2- Ghislaine Maxwell is part of the intelligence community

3 - Ghislaine Maxwell had Jeffrey Epstein eliminated in order to protect herself and others

4 - the public warning image messages were for the judiciary. Come after me at your own personal risk

Is that a cyclops golem? It's worse than I thought.

Attached: 1565388035526.jpg (571x1024, 126K)

It's all staged. The expression, the hand placement, the lack of straws, the apparently never eaten food, the blue, the taking on-and-off of the glasses for a random stranger taking a pic, the use of different people in in the background, strategically either blurred out or obstructed. If that advert for a movie was shopped-in, then they did a convincing job of it. Any anons in the area want to go to that restaurant and ask questions as to whether there was a photo-session there?

She is probably in Israel under "right of return" for their rapist criminals.

Attached: 1534513375140m.jpg (1024x494, 83K)

IMHO Ghislane, like Epstein, is Mossad and this is her warning to the Agency that if they come after her they will end up stars on a wall in McClean.

hey get rid of that red oval
it's just the gray shirt of the guy behind her (look at her right shoulder and you'll see his ear/top of his head)

Attached: (((them))).jpg (480x418, 26K)

>I swear we are being trolled. Maybe they want to Criminalize Critical Thought, and gitmo 40% of us.

The whole western world is an open air gulag.

Can you think of any place worse to spend your life, drowning in a sea of illegal immigrants, crime and wage slavery?

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I swear when these pictures first came out there was a huge ad for marijuana delivery in the background and I can't find any pictures with it now.

that's not what it says tho

>Gas station in the background..
nwm that is bus routes

all the pics in this thread have cropped it out

Attached: IMG_7845.jpg (618x410, 105K)

jews are embedded in the US government like ticks on a feral dog

>Barr resigned from his position as headmaster in June 1974 due to disagreements with trustees “over budget priorities and his disciplinarian approach to substance abuse,”
What do you mean? That's the very definition of a degenerate. If you get ousted for something like that, you're a degenerate.

3 things need to be established in order to get anywhere with this.

1) who took the photo
2) the date the photo was taken
3) Who was with ghislane maxwell.

clues in the photos as to date/time were most likely edited out. That said, time of day, light angles, weather could all be useful clues. Remember, we tracked a 4x4 piece of fabric down by airplane contrails. We can do this.

This is the biggest one I've got

Attached: 1566008923651.jpg (2560x1995, 1.36M)

Oh fuck, nevermind dude, I just reread that statement lol. I'm an idiot. My bad

Is it possible the 2nd cup was water for the dog and same with the 2nd tray?

Two phones, hers is under the book. Two sets of spectacles. Hers by the book other on the ID lanyard of some type.

disregard. That wouldn't explain the 2nd phone.

Everything is fucking staged with these pictures

Regarding the "Good Boys" is it possible the photoshopping of it has nothing to do with Maxwell, but the NYPOST has some sort of product placement agreement with the film studio? Like when you see Pepsi adds in video games...

it's not photoshopped, you tard