Interesting article in "Die Welt"

Some translation:

"In the Chinese plan, Eastern Europeans play a different role than Germany or France, where the Far East power wants to acquire recognizable brands and know-how. In the countries covered by the "17 + 1" format, China wants to build lasting political influence and remove influence of Washington, Paris and Berlin from there. They start with investments in infrastructure. The Chinese come with large money and are willing to spend it where it is not profitable for EU investors. Poland, as the largest country in the region, has received the most direct Chinese investments so far. Authorities in Warsaw welcome them while the Polish economy is booming. Last year it grew by a staggering five percent. On the other hand, in June 2019, US President Donald Trump announced during the visit of Polish President Andrzej Duda to the White House that he would send an additional 1,000 soldiers to Poland. In return, President Andrzej Duda promised to buy modern American F-35 fighters. The USA as a protector and supplier of the most modern military equipment on one side. Economic cooperation with China - on the other. For a long time it seemed that Poland could have both. However, under the rule of Donald Trump, the US is trying to limit China's influence around the world and put its allies - also in Central and Eastern Europe - before choosing: us or them. Other countries feel less the consequences of rivalry between the powers: the Hungarians led by Prime Minister Viktor Orban or the Czechs, although they are NATO members, do not see (unlike Poland) a threat in Moscow, and therefore do not attach themselves to the US. Therefore, China is becoming more and more important to them"

welt.de/politik/ausland/plus198203779/Weltmachtplaene-In-Osteuropa-stehen-sich-USA-und-China-gegenueber.html

Attached: DWO-K-europa-chinesische-Initiative-aw-2-jpg.jpg (1280x612, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal
npr.org/2018/10/09/642587456/chinese-firms-now-hold-stakes-in-over-a-dozen-european-ports?t=1566127137178
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So basicly they want the warsaw pact back.

Serbia also has started getting influenced by China. Now fgt Vucic wants to instal 5000 chinese cameras that detect faces and can be implemented with the social score system. Scary shit

Also, chineese investers are ready to fund helsinki tallinn underwater tunnel. It really seems like they want to increase their influence in the eastern europe.

They just want to sell their shit faster

>ever removing lithuania from us influence
Delusional Liths masturbate over usa

Most of European countries sold their ports to the Chinese. Poland hasn't done it so far although the Chinese offered huge price for it

*Speech by Comrade Chi Haitian December 2005*
Better read that before you think China will be better than the US. The ideal situation would be to play both sides

The only thing that matters in the end is that silkroad project that will connect Europe and China.

Thanks for the article Pawel.
I don't read this zionist cumrag so I probably wouldn't have gotten attention of it.j
I really wonder if the Chinks are overestimating their reach a bit now. I understand SEA and of course their involvement in Mongolia and the -stan countries but even their investment in Africa seems to be less favourable now. Now they try to circumvent India and Russia and meddle in Eastern Europe? That might be a bit too much to chew for them.
How does Polish politics see China?

> Most
Who? Greece? Ok that's not most

>How does Polish politics see China?
It means more investment money, yay.
That's what the polack politicians think about the chinks.

At some point down the road there is going to be a clash between SJW West and less SJW east Europe. That's if Eastern Europe actually remains less anti-SJW than the West, or isn't subverted like the West has been.
The powerful economic West will use it's economic might to crush Eastern Europe if it doesn't align itself with SJW values. China would do no such thing.

I'd choose China. For as long as Eastern Europe remains in the EU, it is at serious risk of an African/Arabian future.

Welt is the last media that still provides some opposing views from time to time and dosent ban comments. Still bad but better compared to the other pure propaganda bullshit. I recommend to read comments on welt.de its really refreshing. Sometimes it has full on Jow Forums vibes.

>Economic might

Hahahahahahahaha

Says the finance nigger

Where's you industry nigger?
Exactly like ours, it's in Poland

Our populace certainly seems to agree. We're far less skeptical of the east than Poland is.
The Chinese even bought one of our two biggest footbal clubs.

Attached: slavia praha dres.jpg (683x1024, 150K)

So the chinese military can even drive in?

There were two periods one after another. And the same government, which began its rules in Poland in 2016 with establishing suspiciously close diplomatic relations with China for the first time in history of Poland. The Chinese president was here in 2016-2017 like 3 times. Our politicians were being received in China few times too. Local media were talking a lot about China, its investments in the region and Silk Road project in a very positive manner, while presenting Poland as a main geographical and infrastructural hub of it. And all of a sudden everything got silenced somewhere around second half of 2017. The message was radically changed by exactly the same government. Silk Road topic disappeared from media, and it was replaced with topic of murrican bases and "strategic alliance" instead. And this second period escalated to anti-Chinese anti-espionage accusations against Huawei lately.

So i think maybe the USA gave better offer to Poland than China did or smth

I literally never said that

The US is more of a threat with its exportation of rampant degeneracy, than Russia or China could ever be.
Btw, what did the Amerisharts do for this region?
>Main investor is Germany
>Main trade partner is Russia
>China is more willing to trade than the US
America can suck our dick. The mutts has never done anything for this region in history an whenever they got involved, it was usually some sort of CIA financed coup, or backstabbing.
>m-muh Poland and Baltics
Poland and the Baltics constantly get one-sidedly ripped off by the mutts, thanks to their constant paranoia of a Russian invasion.
Fuck the US, literal cancer of the globe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal

Attached: 1564775035700.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Just to clarify, the red star is an old symbol of Slavia, predating communism. Just the Chinese text has been added.

All empires want to suck you off. Beliving that Russia with its gnostic-satanic duginism-eurasianism or China with its automaton-culture will somehow treat your country more fairly is an illusion.

I own land in bialystok, about 150km north of brest. What should I ask the Chinese for?

>secure based czech firearms manufacturing and bullets.
>get more American tech,because these are "allies.

/thread

Nobody forces you to suck their dick faggot. Or Mutt one.

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords

If you don't make certain choices, the choices will come for you, eventually.

nuke china

see>thanks to their constant paranoia of ...

You dumbfucks need to get that Rusophobia out of your heads, you're shooting yourself in both of your feet, arms and head.

eastern europe will be trapped in massive debt that we won't afford to pay for, which in turn gives china a chance to control our resources and politics
i hate mutts just as much as the next guy, but china isn't any better

So what? What are they going to achieve with this? It's obvious that it's all about profit but it's also obvious that western people are not as cattle-like as the chinese. The moment the chinese start trying to push their vision of ideal society (see, mainland China dystopia straight outta 1984) people will tell them to fuck off.

Slovenia is placed relatively far away from Russia so it can afford "rusophilia". Besides Russia doesn't respect countries that lick its ass, it just sucks them dry and throws to trashbin. Moreover, what can Russia offer us that the USA can't? USA can build here nuclear power plants, we don't need Russia. The same with weapon. We can have weapon from USA, why should we buy it from Russia? The same with energy, we can import LNG from the USA, what would we need anything from Russia, if the USA gives better price?

if only american gas was cheaper than russian gas, then russia would have almost no control over europe

Russia or China is more of a potential trade partner than Amerishart, because the two countries are in a constant need of exportation of food, due to the lack of good, fertile lands. Central Europe is the breadbasket of the continent and mutts actively trying to destroy it, so they can export their GMO cancer to the continent.
The United States has literally zero economic interest in the region, they only want to destroy the remaining economies of Central Europe and use it as a garbage dump of shit quality amerishart products, that no one in their right mind would buy.
You know what are we to the mutts? a Potential battlefield in case of a war with Russia. A real-life Equatorial Front from 1984. Allying with the Americans was a catastrophic mistake. The writing is on the wall, just look at history, look how Westerners treated this region and what the still think of us.

Attached: 1564921042339.png (193x190, 23K)

If Germany and Russia thought more about financial revenue than about geopolitics, they wouldn't built complicated and ultra-expensive system of pipes under fucking sea in first place, while building them through Poland would be 10x cheaper in construction and maintaince

>I recommend to read comments on welt.de its really refreshing.
I know. They can be quite good if a bit monotone.

>Welt is the last media that still provides some opposing views from time to time
You surely know about the clause their journalists have to subscribe to?
It's all kosher stuff.

>and dosent ban comments
Don't know. Never posted a comment there.

>checked
>The message was radically changed by exactly the same government.
Hmm. ok.
But what do they do? Are they still on board with the OBOR initiative or are they making Chinese investment more difficult?

shut the fuck up already everyone has heard your butthurt excuses a million times
here we fucking go again, 2019 and poorland is planning on selling its asshole to someone again and tripping over itself rationalizing
see I personally and most of my compatriots would have NO problem if you were a Russian vassal and I know fact that the "life" of an average shop security guard like you would be exactly the same, except we'd have one less traitor on this continent selling its ass overseas and pretending american bandits are better than russian ones
worthless fucking polish retard

We hate the chinese so I dont know why they put us on the map.

>You know what are we to the mutts? a Potential battlefield in case of a war with Russia.

Poland is a potential battlefield just by its geography anyway. Just wait for Germans disagreeing about smth serious with Russians again, and there will be no stone on stone here one more time.

Attached: 300px-European_plain.png (300x244, 115K)

The Polish economy is booming due to the EU not the measle Chinese investments which take decades to formulate to something while most of it goes to a black hole due to corruption.

all three don't care about eastern/central europe, they want to assert dominance in the region, because they'll have a foot hold on europe. the US wants to build military bases, russia wants to influence the politics and build military bases too, china wants to invest in huge projects that are debt traps, so they could control resources and be influential
we aren't independent at all, we are buffer states at this point

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you, polack
just fuck you
disgusting proxy made out of untermensch retards

we have CENTURIES of history where "someone" keeps magically driving a wedge between Germanics and Russoids, with almost every single time some east euro asshurt proxy being at the center of it, and this FUCK over here is "worried" about le germany/russia fight and muh poor pollenoids!!
just FUCK you
Germany+Russia is an alliance that would own the planet, and you NIGGERS in poorland...fuck I'd sign up for a Molotov/Ribbentropp v2 TOMORROW if we could put you SCUM into camps to break rocks
stupid fucking kid posting his stupidity for everyone, fuuuuuuuck you

>.fuck I'd sign up for a Molotov/Ribbentropp v2

No need for it, the Ribbentrop-Molotov line is still valid in minds of Russian and German elites

calm down piotr nobody wants your shithole.

YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A PROXY, BUTTHURT NIGGER
SUBMIT TO THE APEX RACE AND STOP RUNNING AROUND PRETENDING YOU'RE WORTH A DOLLAR
FUCKING PROXY-VILLAGES!!!!! FUUUUUUUCK YOU

I WANT A GERMANY+RUSSIA ALLIANCE NOW AND I WANT TO START NUKING CHICOMS AND STREETSHITTERS

China owns less than 10% stake in all European ports. These include Greece, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy and Belgium.

>people will tell them to fuck off.
I doubt that Jean-Pierre, we've all accepted smartphones and most normies have readily given all their information to social media. People are now excited for 5G because it will help them upload their shitty pictures on instagram faster.

Don't overestimate the capacity of people to know what's good for them.

The state of this autism

npr.org/2018/10/09/642587456/chinese-firms-now-hold-stakes-in-over-a-dozen-european-ports?t=1566127137178

How wouldn't it be valid for Poland? USSR got eastern Poland and Poland got what was eastern Germany after it was properly disinfected.

>b-buh still vald
is that all you can SHIT out, polish nigger?
after your ebin tween year old "geopolitical analysis" that magically excludes the fact that your whole country is WORTHLESS?
stupid rat fuck

europe NEEDS Georgia-style Russian invasions all over the butthurt-belt to depose all your post90s CIA cuckhurt educated in US "politician" mafia, who are spinning around selling their assholes so much, even we here are getting dizzy

Why do you shit up a quality thread?

Imagine being this unstable on a Sunday afternoon. This place is for adults not teenagers. Please go back to plebbit faggot.

the fucking resident montenigger NATOcuck "b-buh the airfileds no invasion!!!" is here, CLASSIC thread simply CLASSIC
FUCK YOU

>muh cuckhurt belt who to sell asshole thread?? don't shit over here sir!
FUCK YOU

Chinks lack power to enforce their slavery.

Their shit would be pushed as soon as some european party says FUCK CHINA.

>How wouldn't it be valid for Poland? USSR got eastern Poland and Poland got what was eastern Germany after it was properly disinfected.

That's why if we want to avoid making German-Russian joint-venture out of Poland, we need to invite also American-Jewish share holders to make the situation here less brutal and more stable.

Less than 10% retard spread over a dozen ports. Read retard.

>"we" need to avoid Germany/Russia
piece of shit european traitor
genocide is the only solution for you, no jokes

Calm down nigger-satan.

Or is the autistic austrian contagious?

>we need to invite also American-Jewish
>based poland

Attached: ifI2CTb.jpg (1080x1359, 312K)

Attached: dd0.png (680x450, 230K)

>genocide is the only solution for you, no jokes

Yes, it was already tried once in 1939. We weren't completely erased from this planet only because 2 years later Germans and Russians stopped being "friends".

>KICK east euro niggers out of EU
>DISBAND NATO
>DESTROY the cuckhurt-belt

You already have that you house the CEE the biggest american investment company in Europe.

FUUUUUUUCK YOU
>b-buh 1939
your proxy shithole got its asshole gaped 50 times over the course of 2 centuries, don't be shy

Poland is in a touch spot but I assure you German/Russian is a better deal than Jew and China.

German/russian have legit better work ethics and they hire locals.

again, don't underestimate the chinks, they own very important ports such as istanbul, port said, tangier, rotterdam, etc.
in 5 years, they'll own such a huge stake that they'll be very influential in europe

>Germany+Russia is an alliance that would own the planet,
This 1000x.
This is what Amerishart is afraid of and this is why he's spreading fear in Poland. And what does Poland do? Bends over to pick up that soap.

>and they hire locals.

Yeah, right. Especially those "locals" from Middle East and Central Asia.

We could and we should spray anthrax over irrelevant shitholes such as yourself
Proxyniggers, the number1 pawns of jews, sitting here posting epic memejokes
How does it feel like to be the bitch that's used when actual major powers and the bandits running them, need to settle disputes?
You still think you're a real country?

maybe german, but not russian, russia exists solely to play geopolitics

Yeah, sound like horseshit m8, and even that is better and the containers of chink slaves working for no wages (for the chink sub-contractor).

The prophecy of C&C Generals shall come to pass. The Dragon shall liberate us from under the yoke of the Teutonic Caliphate

LOL its soooo good to know that there will be no Winged Hussars charge V0.2 once Vienna is conquered by the Turks.
austrians .... biting the hand that feeds them, every single time .... same as jews.

Russia is just a big ass field of supply, man. It would take a few decades before they can get their popular numerous again so they can start empire building.

amerisharts will soon be afraid of niggers and beans taking over, so hopefully a good civil war will wake them up
chicoms and streetshits need to be nuked yesterday and any sane european should realize that if M.A.D. didn't exist between US and Russia but let's say chinks and poojeets we'd all have been wiped out already

disband nato
nuke non-whites

>No need for it, the Ribbentrop-Molotov line is still valid in minds of Russian and German elites
Do polacks really believe that? That Germany and Russia are making stern faces at each other but in secret they are giggling about how to fuck Poland over?
I can assure you it ain't so. German interests in Poland are pretty opportunistic and we should show more of a commitment to Poland but we certainly wouldn't give you away to Russia. Exactly the opposite. You're our buffer state and dumping ground for surplus industry which we can't entertain in Germany. German politics may be acting stupid in their insisting on degenerate "European values" in our relations but they still know their geopolitics to not let that get in the way of what really counts.

>The US is more of a threat with its exportation of rampant degeneracy
It's the jews

a fucking poolack in ireland role-playing about the huzars
fuuuck off
tell me about the winged jewsar charge into poland whenever jews got fucked anywhere on the continent

Digits confirm.

Though as long as the states have not fixed their nose issue, their products and exports must be regarded very suspiciously.

Fun fact: not only one but a lot administrators from Welt online browsing Jow Forums on a daily basis.
Source: just trust me bro

how can you write an entire paragraph about "economy" (ie jewing) and then open your mouth about geo-politics?
geo-politics hasn't existed since the 90s (optimistic estimate), this mob ruling your country will sell YOUR ass for profit, you geo-political expert
are you a fucking turk by any chance?
when modern "geo-political sanctions" result in more PROFIT for both sides, and mongs like you run on here to post about it, you should have a shit-pot full of irony exploding over your head if life was fair
absolute retard

LMAO, so how many austrian girls were fucked by Turkish chads before you got a chance?

Russia still believes in geopolitics, that's why they suck up Turkey.

>t.Ivan

why are you talking to me chink? why did you type out this worthless chinkoid "sentence"? to try and make me a dumb-dumb like you?
you will NEVER be on the same plane as me
FUCK OFF
>muh girls
See, now I know for a fact that I fucked more in the last 2 weeks than you in your whole life
Well played, immigrant

Calm down bro.

>The powerful economic West will use it's economic might to crush Eastern Europe if it doesn't align itself with SJW values

SJW west is going to be surpassed as all the productive white men workers start emigrating out to get away from SJWism.

guuuuud, yeeeessss.
Fuck more of them and don't have kids - speed up the fall of austria, you won't be missed, hahahahahaha.

We want zero Jewish influence.

Don't forget, brother, that chinese are considered "kikes of the east". They shouldn't be trusted.

Attached: Flag_of_the_Hlinka_party_(1938–1945)_variant_2.png (2000x1304, 37K)

Good. USA = Israel’s butt boy. The less contact we have with the US degenerates the better. USA delenda est.

I believe it.

>how can you write an entire paragraph about "economy" (ie jewing) and then open your mouth about geo-politics?
WTF are you talking about? I just wrote two words related to economics.

That makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Russia has no interest in a NATO member holding the strait of Bosporus. Maybe they have some short-term common interests in Syria, but even that is debateable.

The USA actively plan mass immigration of niggers and semites into Europe. All to enrich the Jews. USA delenda est.

do you think I get off, on telling mongs like you? why do you @ me with your idiocy?
>r-russia suck to turk..!
what in the FUCK is that? are you actually BLIND?
is Russia "sucking up" because they the number2 arms dealer on the planet made a juicy deal with turks about that AA system, the s400? the s400 that's currently most probably getting reverse engineered by chinks, so the Russians go fuck it and sell it for some billions of dollars? that's "GEO-BOLITICS" for you?

are you fucking BRAINDEAD, kid?
here's some Russian/Turkish "geo-politics"
Russia bothers to get involved in Syria, sets up AAA that locks Turkish aircraft as soon as they leave the airfield in Turkey, bombs Turkish assymetricals funneling oil from ISIS, then there was that short stint of blocking russian tourism for 6 months

>r-r-suisa suck up turkey
idiot

tell me right fucking now
no googling no nothing
tell me right now how german "politicians" who get "elected" by supra-national corporations
tell me how these guys do "geo-politics"
go on, this will be good
supra-national corporate geo-politics, can't wait

same in poland
retards stil see usa as a comfy reagan era superpower and not the muttland it is now