Why has eating ass become so (((popular)))

Is it a globohomo psyop?

Attached: B2ED1E8B-3F38-4CF8-B5A8-56AD29A6C783.jpg (640x484, 42K)

my gf eats my ass whenever i ask. it feels reallnice. thoughti was gay at first but was missingout. youre only gay if a guy eats ur ass.

Can confirm it feels nice but I'm pretty sure it's on the homo side of the spectrum and should be avoided unless you want to become a full blown faggot one day.
Eating female ass is not homo but it's submissive and not okay. Same as eating pussy. Only cucks do it and any woman who has a problem with that is a worthless whore.

It spawned from nigger twitter

it is a pol psyop from 2013, when we were /new/.

You're going to eat the worst things imaginable, because we told you so. First ass, next BUGS. You want a bug burger right? You don't want to be uncool or miss out right?

Attached: cnn bugs.png (2988x1693, 3.26M)

Stay away from my stinkhole!

>Eating female ass is not homo but it's submissive and not okay. Same as eating pussy. Only cucks do it and any woman who has a problem with that is a worthless whore.
Absolutely based and redpilled

can back this post up

>globohomo
Where did this word come from and what does it mean?
Also eating ass is disgusting. Every ass eater says when the butthole is properly clean you can't taste shit. That is obviously a lie! Arse always taste like shit no matter how clean.

talmud says sex among the goy is like sex among animals, if it is not so the jew will make it so with the memetic power of media influence

>animals have sex for stimulation

are you retarded?

People like the taste of shit?

Shhh

Ass licking has been with us even before Ancient Greek Times.

It probably a dark occult of demon possession worshipers inhaling/smelling farts.

Attached: oiuvk.jpg (380x646, 72K)

Is good.

I remember when I was a teen in the 80's, shaving the pussy was still not even a thing yet for the most part

gentlemen of african descent do it too

Attached: 1426142494560.png (704x514, 500K)

Y'all livin under the banner of the sacred anus, don'ts be fooling yourselves.

My ex use to love it when i took large shits in her mouth, and wipe my dirty asshole over her tits, she would rub it while moaning like a cat in shitty-litter.

My college professor once asked the class why people in some countries eat bugs, to which I replied "Because they dont have anything else."
She proceded to call me racist and that Africans actually prefer eating bugs over burgers, thus proving cultural relativism.

Jannies, cleanup on aisle six

Attached: 1565190524936.png (248x282, 90K)

Kys boomer scum

Attached: braap.jpg (871x577, 224K)

Attached: apureadinghow.jpg (657x527, 45K)

If you make people bend their rules and do things they instinctively otherwise would not do, you can make them do lots of other things they wouldn't do.

Desensitize them to right and wrong.

Nope, eating pussy is great. It's a good way to make a girl love you.

Attached: 1557413599648.png (1334x750, 2.82M)

The point of the globohomo agenda is to present enslavement to vices as freedom from the old dogma's, mostly of religion. You are not truly free until you've eaten someone's ass and stuck it up her poop chute, because that's true rebellion against the dictats of before.

Everything that used to be taboo before must now be experienced (rapeplay, anal, annalingus), everything that was somewhat tolerated before is now off bounds (catcalling, approaching a woman in the streets). This is a proper inversion. I'm not a christian but iirc there's even an apocalyps verse that mentions this.