Globalism sounds /comfy/ and ideal

#ChangeMyMind

Attached: 1544232900936.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1jQej8YRlWQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1OTu0tE0UIA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1565942008239.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll change your mind in one short sentence:
vocaroo.com/i/s1jQej8YRlWQ

>No tradition
>Tribalism between humans prevail
>Massive difference in wealth between peoples. People mass migrate to wealthier areas

Sounds terrible, wages would go down as a result of mass migration as poorer peoples move to richer areas, tradition is destroyed as a result of this and trust me, people naturally feel happier with tradition and tribal identity.

A country's duty is too its people, not to boost profits for corporations.

Jordan Peterson? Is that you?

>Tradition
Never had it
>Tribal identity
With the amount of meth addicted white bogans I live around, they're no better than niggers. Tribalism is dead racially but people tend to stick together politically.

vocaroo.com/i/s1OTu0tE0UIA

Quality shitpost

Attached: d89.gif (600x580, 472K)

Then I pity you for not having tradition, now I know why you advocate for globalism, because capitalism and materialism has turned your life into shreds, you have little meaning, you do not know the power of collective tradition and identity, I seriously pity you.

Attached: 1531855196471.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Globalism is a Zionist Banking Cartel. If you, too, are a Zionist Jew, then, it makes sesne. If you are Goy: Globalism is an implied cause of warfare, as it laps, like waves, against more sensible Eastern cultures who ultimately shall do both Zionism, and Globalism in

Clean your kitchen you faggot.

I never experienced it. I grew up in a big city where the only tradition I grew up with was going shopping on Thursday late night shopping and mum and dad were always working so I spent most of my youth in front of a TV cause my area was too unsafe to walk around. Since I reached my 20s I live in a run down overpriced apartment and work a shit wageslave job. I'm literally living a meme and I am always questioning why things have to be this way and how nice it would be to live in a different timeline where things don't feel so out of control

Care to explain why? So i can shit all over it?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1565942008239.webm

>poor soul, you have no traditions, may your soul find rest someday

fuck off you tea chugging white trash piece of shit lol
whats british tradition? earl grey and crumpets? foul teeth?
your traditions mean nothing, just like everyone elses meaningless wanker traditions

most positive "cultural traditions" are already globablly shared

you dont know what you're talking about. Dont even kid yourself.

go on then, tell me about your great culture and traditions that fullfills you

ah youre another crumpetnigger, but go on and give it a try without making yourself look like an pathetic dumbfuck

Well it's not comfy at all but if I can't live a good life in a non hell hole then I'm going to make the best of it and look forward to multicultural cyberpunk dystopia. Yes I am a fan of Neal Stephenson novels.

The complete break down of the state as people self organise into like minded tribes is interesting. You can already see the growth of these 'phyles', e.g. the growth of the furry fandom from being scattered faggots I made fun of 15 years ago to holding conventions and printing local newspapers and shit. Before long, there might not be a 'mainstream' as we know it.

Attached: 1549839167922.jpg (720x720, 101K)

He really doesn’t, he implies that I am talking about modern day Britain, when in actuality I am reforming to tradition that is being lost in many countries. I have experienced the tradition of church, family, love for a while, and it was brilliant. Globalists are people who have never tasted these fruits, I truly can’t blame them for being misguided, as they never knew the truth to begin with.

Traditional values means valuing family and community over commoditised and replaceable identities, understanding the mechanisms behind and significance of social cohesion, and not being frequently suckered in by virtue-signalling propaganda every time it appears.

thanks for your opinion, Moische

Attached: jew_hd.gif (200x200, 382K)

unironically retarded warped view of reality

Are you trying to pretend that there is no notable difference between being raised in britain and whatever fucking country you come crawling from? Our country has been built up over centuries by our ancestors. Like building a house by hand, they have provided us with a place to be safe and at home and to enjoy each others company. We should aim to preserve what our ancestors have made for us while reciprocating, and ensuring a future for our children. Globalism throws that to the wind for reaasons, none of which help the british people or preserve what our ancestors have nurtured over generations. As for what we are proud of culturally? Our unique history, our language and the great works of literature typed out on british soil, british art and architecture, comfy british pubs, british values and christian ideals, all the unique and amusing accents and slang of british people of all classes. I could go on giving things which make our island different to the barren rock you inhabit but you get the point. Culture are the small differences we experience day to day between our country. From school all the way to the day we die and its something that has developed over time. Throwing it too the wind is an insult to those before us

Ironically, globalism used to be a bad word because of the spreading of white culture. I remember hearing liberal brits say the world is getting white-washed and soon everything will be the same - a MacDonalds on every corner of the world, and coloured people complain of this too. Now white people don't want to spread their culture through the world anymore because of successful xenophobic fearmongering by a few. So globalisation is still going to be a spread of a dominant culture and all other cultures will be lost.

Notable differences between Denmark and the UK:
More genuine blue eyed aryans in denmark, higher gdp per capita, no irish terrorism
Similarities: free healthcare and education (just like the rest of europe), shit tier quisine that's only gotten better through global import of people and goods

You're literally just patriotic of your country reaching the minimum requirements of being a decent country to live in and these requirements don't need thousands of years of ancestral work to obtain.
Weak. Your architecture is also not in any way special or radically different (depending on time periods) to the rest of the world.
"Christian ideals" is just virtue signaling. Sandnigger religion bad brainpoison.

Why do you browse Jow Forums. I cant really speak for you but if you're anything like me i can take a guess. I come for the shitposting, the politics, but i also like being part of the unique internet culture which has developed on the chans for years now. Do you know how many years it took for me to understand every reference to avoid getting called a newfag? and there are probably still obscure things im not familiar with. I love the hilarious attitude and culture here and id be willing to help it as i can AND ITS A MESSAGE BOARD. Globalism is the equivalent of opening us up and inviting redditors and tumblerinos in just because it would increase activity. I know you wouldn't like this. Its the same for countries but scaled up by several magnitudes. The only reason you are indifferent is sadly because your parents and your education system failed to show you the beauty of your own people. Culture isnt about the quality of your country. I still expect niggers from ghana to have some respect for their traditions.

lmao @ this cope. If Denmark had never existed the world would not know the difference. Everything you said here was wrong. Fact is that there are far more aryans in Britain than Denmark, to the order of about 10 times as many. I know you're just a trolling teen so I forgive ya mate.

Attached: j44f39ud52t11.jpg (620x370, 27K)

perpetuating autism is not neccessarily a good thing

your general population hardly even counts as human beings
your political system is trash
per capita denmark has the most blonde blue eyed aryans no contest and youre lying to yourself if you even dare contest this fact

as expected of dumb chavsubhumans

denmark is just gay norway, get lost retard

not a very confident response there user. Rethinking globohomo?

Attached: 1561465290464.jpg (924x499, 37K)

read antifragile

Globalism removes all checks and balances on power. Want to overthrow a shit government? No chance at all. All guns are gone, there is no 'other superpower', there is no uprising because one state owns all data, info, media, control, etc.

Look at us now, we're already becoming cattle. What will we be when their stranglehold fully tightens? That's the comfiness you want? If it turns out that (((their))) end goal is mass suffering to appease their evil, will that be comfy? Life needs checks and balances. USSR needed checks and balances. Imagine the USSR but we're all the serfs. No grain for you, enjoy your gulag, etc

Have excercise/freshair/goodfood/classicaleducation/sex

Attached: Sutton_Hoo_helmet_reconstructed.jpg (1162x1544, 755K)

promise not to glass me in the pub bruv

Nobody can change your mind, you are both retarded and self-righteous.

>he's still embarrassing himself in this thread

Attached: 1555849178181.jpg (215x99, 14K)