Which ethnic group has the worst reputation in your country?

Which ethnic group has the worst reputation in your country?

Attached: albanians.png (569x678, 373K)

Albanians are not just a problem for you, man. But, ethic group damage, in the US, can be broken down into two subcategories:
Violence
Damage To Legal Structures

Violence by niggers is overwhelming...

But, the damaging influence of Jews, esp the notion that, "All people oppressed by whites, then, white men, then, white heterosexual men...." is duplicitous, and could never resolve itself outside of pure extermination whether by man, or nature.

Muslims

I think the Sudanese down South probably have that.

Melbourne retards wanted some pet niggers and they got them.

In the UK it's gypsies, Pakistanis and Somalians. Somalians are so bad they make other blacks look like whites.

Albanians are so bad that everyone knows about them, even if we haven't met many.

Look at all crime, poverty stats
1. maoris
2. samoans
3. tongans

whitey

niggers

>ethnic groups

btw gypsies, i'd say.

sudanese

Niggers

Albanians, serbs

Gypsies without a doubt. It’s okay to hate them here, even other immigrants do.

After that it is Afghans, because they are responsible for most rapes. They can’t get laid because they are all ultra manlets.

kikes and niggers

Attached: 1502640068893.jpg (600x636, 70K)

Nafris>Gypsys>Arabs/Niggers>Turks

Certainly, niggers.

>not committing crimes
>an achievement

Attached: 1552358947400.jpg (407x379, 17K)

Finns

Attached: 1506872945202.jpg (601x601, 48K)

Whites.

I didn't say it was deserved.

moomin was created by queers and it's making you queers

>it's making you

nobody watches moomins in finland

Attached: 1472371150466.png (261x273, 81K)

Then what's making you all queer?

russians subhuman drunkards

Native Americans. They are pampered welfare queens who don't pay taxes, expect whitey to provide them with 1st world amenities while still preserving their culture (we fly food into the arctic on airplanes because they don't want to move to the city, but they can't hunt anymore because they forgot how). They are drug addicts and alcoholics ho don't take responsibility for anything.

1. Niggers
2. Pakis

Maoris. Useless, stupid, incapable, weird beliefs that make no sense, obsessed with their dying culture.

Some are OK, but as a people they're retarded.

all the benisposting

ye olde switcheroo :DD

Muslims, especially from north africa (algeria)

Gypsies

I like how gypsies are the one group everyone can agree on

I recall when I lived in Germany.... The damned Turks! There were two kinds: the kind that WANTED to be there, and the kind that hates life because they needed to become a second class citizen in order to survive.

Gypsies suck.
Kosovo is Serbia
Paks are doctors, in US
And I knew a hundred Turks. Liked TWO.
Six Albanians. Liked 0
Serbs I grew up around.
Serbs are cool w me.

Attached: 1566128250577.jpg (681x650, 203K)

Serious question, why are there so many mutt peoples in the world today?

We used to have strong empires filled with men whose blood allowed them to dominate. These days it seems their descendants are nowhere to be found and most countries are filled instead with gypsy like trash

What happened

white people

Gypsies and Somalis are tied.

historically? jews
in younger history? turks and poles
right now? pretty much anyone who isn't germanic, finnic, nordic, med or gaul

Because it’s their literal culture to be thieves and antisocial/non-integrative relative to the community they’re in. They are eternal foreigners by choice, which makes them fair to treat as such.
Yet they’ll still consider themselves worthy of social benefits despite not paying taxes, thus making them parasite scum - again, consciously.
That’s why the only good gypsy is a disowned, ‘traitorous’ gypsy forsaken by the group and not even technically a gypsy at that point, just ethnically descended from some: often on one side only, as most apostate gypsies are half breeds from an already halfway dissociated gipsy who marred outside the community (something that merited death in some groups some years ago here).

So yes, the gypsy community itself is the culprit and it’s a plague that all of Europe can agree on, even Romania itself.

Brahmins/Bahuns/Jews

Whats wrong with poles? Never had any issue with them. They seem pretty assimilated. At least its like 90% probability they are redpilled and i dont have to censor myself all the time like with most fellow germans.

Moroccans
Gypsies
Somalians

All Muslims

All of us.

>gypsies
Maybe, but NAs are close.

They aren't assimilated. This is what a person does when they assimilate into a culture:
-They speak the language 100% of the time
-They don't make shops catering to Polish people
-They don't move to Polish only areas and speak to only Polish people
-They don't identify as Polish, they identify as the host nation's culture
-They follow the host's traditions, not the country where they came from
-They act in the manners of the host nation, ie not being swarthy cunts whose actions are fueled by aggression not sense

Guess what Polish people aren't doing that might be pissing people off?

Blacks
Gypsies
Pakis and the rest of the browns
Brazilians

Basically anyone not from Europe

Most poles I’ve met have proven to be more appreciative of traditional and Christian values (even those who aren’t) and European civilization (culturally, not EU wise) than most Germans.
For all it’s achievements, modern German youth is about the most bluepilled group I’ve ever seen.
Women in particular are rage-inducingly naive and spoiled - they only want raves, weed, reggae and second to third world penis.
They don’t know hardship and are infatuated with pretending to and empathizing with those who they think that do. The very stereotype of eurothot.
They’re a dime a dozen in Erasmus programs here.

and yet their women still get preggars from brown and blacks

Your people are gypsies though. The Basques are the only remaining people in the region that you could call European

Justin Trudeau.
Not really a group, just one guy. After the election (Oct 21) he'll be out of the public eye, though, so that's great.

Other than him, I'd have to say Nickelback.

Attached: 1553212171252 trudeau wheelchair .png (438x496, 415K)

p**es, but other than that - gyppos probably.

Attached: 1548601749448.jpg (1600x826, 331K)

Sudos and Somalians, they’re even a problem down here in Tasmania.

Irish

You sound like an expert.

Attached: 1505769166889.gif (245x230, 920K)

>-They speak the language 100% of the time
My polish friends cant even speak polish right. They speak german with their parents.

>-They don't move to Polish only areas and speak to only Polish people

Dosent exist.

>-They don't identify as Polish, they identify as the host nation's culture

My polish friends do identify as germans even though germans will never see them as such.

>-They follow the host's traditions, not the country where they came from

They dont follow any polish tradition i know off. IDK maybe some differences in christmass food and stuff.

>-They act in the manners of the host nation, ie not being swarthy cunts whose actions are fueled by aggression not sense

Act fully german with the only difference that they make vacation in poland sometimes and bring me nice food and cheap zigaretts.

There is one polish shop somehwere in my city though i think. Is that so bad?

Poles are based.
All the Poles I know are hard working family first type of guys.
It seems as if Britain attracted all the bad Poles.

Used to be turks, now its northern Africans and gypsies

Yes, as a higher people descended from the greatest Europeans, it is a simple matter to identify what regions are filled with mutts. When you are forced to live with subhumans, you come to know them very well. I am fully aware as to why my ancestors kept these people out, and when the time comes, my descendants will be taught not to forget this lesson

Portugal was the prototype for the wealth theft of Europe by the Jews, and the muttification that follows. I feel bad for you, but it doesn't mean I will accept your genetics

Dominicans, Haitians and mexicunts.
Yes, we get illegal Mexicans from time to time, fucking sea hopping beaners.

Britain just has shit urban culture that corrupts even the best people.

They steal your car.

Attached: vSPMPHgE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Fundamentally this: there’s more of a Portuguese community in Poland than the opposite, but at least ‘Polish poles’ seem alright to me.
It does seem that there is a subsect of poles attracted to the UK, who everyone there agrees are scummy.
But then so are some of the Portuguese I know that emigrated there. What is it about the UK that attracts the scum of Europe? No wonder you were desperate to get out.

Many poles who went abroad are the types who are ashamed of their roots (can't blame them, last 300 years was a dumpster fire) and want to assimilate ASAP and never again be associated with Poland. Others are clueless chavs, who do the chav things 9this is pretty much universal around the world).

My guess is that because the most scummy poles have gone to britian. Almost all the poles i met here are Spätaussiedler who came in the late 80/90 and have some german ancestry. The parents are still kinda polish but second generation is only distinguishable by name.

white leftists
t. janusz

>cheap zigaretts.
Ciggaretes in Poland are expensive as fuck. There are cheap ciggaretes in Ukraine

This
Atleast there are many modern Turks nowadays while every other listed ethnicity stayes the same in the last decades culturally

albos and gypsies kek

Still cheaper then here(7€ a pack) but yes it was cheaper in the past. I like polish sausages and the mustard there is fucking awesome.

Turks are from my experience mostly posers but behaive sane in the end. Nafris will skin you alive if they have a chance to do it just because you are german.

Germans hands down,

Attached: kk moffen.jpg (790x445, 53K)

Serbs or gypsies. Only gypsies deserve it though

15 PLN is only about 3.5 euro. I bet they are much more expensive in the West (you can also buy ukrainian bootleg ones for half of this price).

dk if they have the worst reputation, but i would say the chinese aren't thought of too highly here

Protestants.

Why their skulls are always so fucked up? Maybe their moms fuck niggers while pregnant and the continue dick bashing deformates the baby's cranium while it's still soft?

Arabs, Somalians, Gypsies, Buglarians, Poles, Romanians (Sweden)

I wonder if they have better quality in the west or its just more expensive to stop people from smoking
BTW
>15 PLN
You also smoke camels?

Imagine being so naive to distinguish between gypsies, Romanians and polish

I don't smoke anymore, but it's the usual price for the base quality ones. I'd guess that western ones are a bit better than our, but probably nothing too fancy.

the irish

pakis although I think this is unrightly so
niggers are much much worse
50% of pakis are relatively ok whereas 0% of negros are
the difference is it's pretty hard for paki culture to infect the UK outside of their communities, it's very unappealing to the retarded masses but negro culture is objectively worse and has infected the retarded masses easily so they are more sympathetic to them

>muh ethnic food

Attached: 1565554568053.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

Gypsies by far, every one hate them in Italy, even leftists. Then you have albanians, romanians, serba, moldovans. They are the human garbage that kill old lonely women in their houses just to steal their jewelry. Niggers are most drug dealers.

It's because welfare is easy to get here. They don't make it particularly hard for you if you have no documents. Of course that will attract the scum - they can work for cash and get government money as well

Its european food anyway. I guess you totaly avoid eating sauerkraut or pizza then? Have fun sustaining yourself on waffels alone.

Are they real Moldovans or gypsies in disguise?

BASED and BENISBILLED

Attached: 1565605244818.jpg (861x577, 30K)

no person is going to do that you fookin muppet

people arent going to stop speaking their own language, so 100%, you are fucked, no English person would do that either

Funny, how here in Canada, you can go to UK only shops, to get country food which you miss

in England, the newcomers will say they are Canadian, when what you are really asking is their nationality, and ethnicity before they came to Canada

they will follow some of the hosts traditions when interacting with the hosts peoples, but special holidays and family life at home, they are going to do what they did as a kid with their families, this is only natural

lots of people have pride with themselves in Canada, but we sooner or later, help them fix that

Im going to guess you have your voting liocense suspended, cuz you are fucking dumb

It used to be Lebanese, but their crown has been stolen by the Sudanese and Somalis.

Gypsies, Ukrainians

Attached: SS galzien.jpg (960x640, 140K)

Gypsies hands down.

arabs and americans/jews

Based and kaulen graben pilled.

Attached: 1513349388115.jpg (500x667, 122K)

Anglos
t. Anglo

>Most poles
The fuck are you babbling about. You are a gypsie too. To summarize the thread:
- 99% of all southern europe is gypsy culture: selling themselves ungracefully like crazy while being useless, women are whores, grew up in miserable conditions, backwards culture, huge social press to be a sheep; it produces subhumans that look very nice on the surface when you vacation in the spanish coast. Hotel employess are always smiling and saying "yes, yes". They speak bad english.
- All of eastern europeans are subhumans who are escaping their rotten shitholes moving towards western europe infesting germany and the nordic countries. You can identify them by their pasty face and fucked up manners. They are whiter gypsies, but not less fucked up; extremely sexist and generally backwards.
- All of south america is a subhuman factory. I have never seen such ignorant, brutal, seemingly meek and nice, backward idiots. They ask for permission to do anything. Men and women are just as deactivated and without initiative. They are used to a culture of violence and corruption.
- Everyone in muslim countries: pakis, syrians, iraquis, it's all disgusting gypsie crap. Men are morons who can be in a country for 20 years and speak an horrendous salad of nonsense. Women are deactivated and useless. The young ones are whores without any kind of education. The only book they have ever opened is the fucking kuran, or however that excrement is called. They dream of nothing but babies and are braindead. You see those retards pushing baby trolleys. Welfare is gold when you come from a shithole.
- Niggers are retards by definition, everywhere there are niggers, there is chaos, violence, noise, and general moronic conditions like not being able to study in school or plan for the next week. They are monkeys. If some nigger sits across myself at a table and it's the ultra-monkey variety, with flat nose and such, I can hear them breathe. It's so disgusting, my concentration is gone.

Mexcriment, Somali, Jews, Arabs, Haitians, Hondurans, and some people really don't like Chinese

arab sand niggers, they're subhumans

>that pic
>that flag

Albanians, Gypsies and Mountainegroes.

Turks aren't even part of the EU and they have infested Germany. They're without a doubt the biggest cancer in all of Germany.

Attached: 23524643673.jpg (453x599, 59K)

Ukrainians are like the only immigrant group in Poland but I'm sure that the Indians and Bengalis are worse. At least the Ukrainians can blend in, you know?