Pol give me a brief on this fag

Attached: MV5BMDA0NDI1MGUtODAwYy00ZDZmLTkxZTYtNDUyOWZiNjY3NmY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,17 (1777x999, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wbx8g9WhEu2E/
youtube.com/user/Rys2sense/videos
ancreport.com/ryan-dawson/
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Intelligent guy with a very good memory who made his own videos about September 11, the wars in the Middle East, Epstein, and other topics.

pretty much this, he has some very in depth stuff, even though the quality of his videos are early 2000s illumernaughty tier bad. I lost a lot of respect for him after he alluded to the "jew call" on 9/11 where people cite Al Franken as proof, the issue being Franken was a comedian who didn't even work at the towers and he made the statement in an obviously satirical way. Seeing such an obvious mistake like that repeated by him weakens everything else he says. He still does great work. I recommend everyone read the Shea memorandum for an in depth run down on Israeli connections and 9/11

he has the base and the repill

And what about this guy?

Attached: brianruhe.jpg (300x168, 9K)

manic depressive
but hes not wrong often

hes an oldfag from the 90s, he's turning 40 this year. he is a history and economics professor in japan, the place he permanently moved to after bush won the re-election in 04. he started off trying to debunk the narrative around the civil war, that indians were noble savages (hes part indian), then he gets into 911 and he gets quickly buried under cia shilling and zionist propaganda, he makes documentaries that largely go ignored because he's autistic and doesn't know how to market himself and also 'jews did it' doesn't really sell so well on youtube.

he takes an anti-war stance and wants to reduce the size of the us government. today he focuses largely on zionism, the middle east, the jewish lobby and he is in the process of finalizing rfk and jfk documentaries. he has a terrible attitude due to doing this for over 20 years and getting almost nowhere in terms of recognition (eg; he did all the work on epstein back in 2015 when he first got arrested, exposing all his ties with the mega group, mossad, the israeli prime minister, the clintons - he was ignored, then his work was recently plagiarized by some roastie who is getting all the online attention for exposing the epstein scandal in alternative media).
an anti-social sperg who makes a living largely from donations, has hapa children, lives in japan, has a twin brother who solved the roanoke island kroatoan mystery.

H-he's okay...

Attached: destiny.png (847x641, 838K)

Also a huge Bruce Lee larper.

He has redpills by the bucket load, regardless of his personal views, the guy cares about truth.

oh yeah forgot the mma/bjj angle. i think he ran a martial arts gym for a while, he has tie in with eddie bravo and rogan - so you know rogan is a shill because he knows this guy exists and could have him and expose a ton of shit with actual us government documents obtained through FOIA requests. at one point dawson was also working with sibel edmonds a cia whistleblower who is still glowing as fuck, so he's had sketchy connections in the past, largely due to his material likely popping up on the nsa radar.

destiny was out of his depth talking to ryan that's for sure.

Seems like a nice guy. I don’t care about Palestine tho.

sounds like a cool guy based

out of depth would be an understatement. This leftist fag is a special kind of low IQ.

Gotta say, Rogan would be committing kike media suicide if he'd have Ry on his show.
Ry don't give a fuck, he'd go balls deep into conspiracy realm and spill everything, possibly out of sheer ass pain for being ignored for so many years.
Maybe Eddie will eventually give him more light of the day tho.
Would be interesting to see him matched up with Alex Jones. Ry hates the guy.
destiny's always out of his dept
motherfucker is the lousiest sham debater I have ever seen

yeah, id help him out with all his tech blunders but i don't want to get killed. his biggest problem is he is too idealistic, he doesn't understand that he acts as a honeypot now whether he wants to or not, or maybe he's given up trying to change anything and is happy to just roleplay as a public dissident.

What kind of recognition do you expect when kikes are in full force on him? haha

Market himself? Are you serious? It's kikes he's talking about.

This hasn't been posted yet, but what is his name?

Attached: 1565965893230.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

BASED
and
REDPILLED

Attached: 1565736353852.jpg (480x640, 29K)

bitchute.com/video/wbx8g9WhEu2E/
youtube.com/user/Rys2sense/videos

Ryan Dawson, ancreport.com he has ties to antiwar.com and whatreallyhappened.com also.

again over 20 years of articles, research etc.

they are basically left culturally, right economically, the non pozzed goyim left that technically got suppressed in the 60s. Dawson is a fedora tipper for example.

Ryan mentioned the feds talked to him after the eddie bravo radio appearance but never said what about

Attached: 1552756938749.jpg (480x360, 14K)

the feds talked to ryan?

makes sense why eddie shit himself and disappeared for like 4 months after that.

on a show with tim kelly about RFK at the end ryan says he got "talked too" by them

"THEYRE RAPING BABIES TO DEATH" lmao

He seems slightly crazy but is entertaining.

He's a cringe atheist, has yellowfever and liberal views about indians and hates Christianity. Other than that, he's a pretty cool guy when it comes to 9/11 and Zionists.

Liberal views about Indians? What is that?

Liberals believe that Indians (Native Americans) were good guys that got genocided in mass and persecuted by evil christians.

He retweeted one of sexlaptops tweets. He is cancelled.

Brian Ruhe
Hes at the stage where he literally believes everything on /x
May develop discernment over time

Native Americans killed animals. They're fucking pigs. >:(

He's part Native American from some island off North Carolina, I think. He has a twin, but they really don't look that much alike for twins, they seem very different too. He lives in Japan with wafu and kids, ainoko. Seen one of the kids long ago never the wafu, which is smart. He was utterly unappreciated until after bloodsports, which was long overdue even if you don't agree with everything he says. He comes off as a know-it-all asshole sometimes, but also as a pretty nice guy other time. Overall his heart is in the right place and bottom line is he is antiwar.

He thinks he knows everything about 911. I don't buy his stance on the plane crashing into the pentagon. Give me all the videos FIRST, until then, bullshit! He should really agree with me there. If not for anything else, but for the sake of science. Think he thinks fire brought down building 7, not buying that shit either, but I don't actually care about 911, no one does unless you were directly effected by it.

He thinks dancing Israelis were behind 911. I think a bunch of people were, including CIA, MI5, Saudis, bunch of Zionist kike Jews of course, and the top elites who should have been killed by the serfs by now, but like I said most people don't care about 911, which is what 911 really proved, as well as, don't work in really tall buildings. Not that any of this crap matters since they will never let us know what really happen. Not in the next 7 generations at least.

He also thinks Epstein is dead, before we have actual and independent proof. Jesus, the guy who investigated Kennedy's death was watching the autopsy, pretty much a dead giveaway. Another kike jew mossad deal. White people are such pussies.

When the fuck will the Saxon finally get pissed?

WHAT? "economics professor?"
I thought he taught martial arts and did kick boxing. CIV please?

Historically jews have been used by white elites. Example of jews mostly kidnapping orphans betters the stock of the nations. Orphans on average have lesser evolved traits for civilization on average like an 84 average iq etc. Objectively orphans being kidnapped and murdered is best for society -- and when things go bad can just blame the jews.

Based

The one serious voice on 9/11. No hologram, space weapons or missiles. He fucking hates Alex Jones so he must be doing something right.

Don't listen to this cunt
Israel did 9/11 and propaganda in the media

> He is cancelled.

You're overdue for suicide.

Attached: WBZgXm2.png (960x960, 342K)

you know what makes his videos so bad - the fucking audio. I can't watch them cause he just doesn't care enough or maybe colorblindness leads to bad hearing. He should start a fund to have the audio on his videos cleaned up. This is so fucking basic editing 101. I get that h probably had a cheap mic BUT audacity has been available for at least 2 decades no excuse. Now that I think of it his audio STILL sucks. Maybe he does have a hearing problem? HEY, Ry you should really have your hearing checked. Jesus Christ already!

He needs to get someone to fix his audio, this isn't just bad/cheap equipment any more.

bretty gud summary user

Attached: fancy.jpg (1044x1044, 574K)

it's some university mill probably, education in japan is goofy as fuck. he mentions it on and off in older videos. remember hes a lolbertarian and even wrote a book about it.

100% this. Sounds like hes talking into a cheap gaming headset. Empire Unmasked is arguably the magnum opus of 9/11 docs in terms of information, but the audio is absolute dog shit.

Breddy good.
Excellent redpills on 9/11 and Israel.

Attached: 502934785783484.jpg (826x611, 120K)

Wow! I did not know about the Sibel Edmonds connection took. Edmonds is all signal and no noise.

Dawson is a sincere faith seeker with no sugar coating. When you think about how much time he has spent deep in horror of human behaviour, this personality has taken relatively little damage.

not an argument
or any proof they acted alone

yeah, it should be pretty easy for him to order some decent chink-mic setup and have it shipped directly. half assing everything is part of his gimmick, dunning kruger in full effect.

i mean look at jf, that autist spent like 5 months calibrating everything about his setup so he can get his mumbling frenchy voice to sound crisp.

>Wow he gets pissed at the thought of Jews raping kids to death and selling the videos, what a weirdo he must be insane lol. Haha good lolcow stuff

^truth seeker. Oops.

He turns schizos into pay piggys
>all the answers are here
>just buy muh book

he must not mention is too often I have no recollection and I go back to the beginning. even when he did Press TV they never introduced him with a phd or having any particular education. Was usually independent journalist. He has a phd? not buying that, CIV please? If he does that's some fucking kind of humble.

What are the odds most of his viewership are alphabet agencies putting up the popcorn
I know, right?

Pretty well researched positions.
Pretty much the master debunker and redpiller of all 9/11 and Israel related.

His biggest problem is poor presentation and that it is hard to watch him or listen to him without getting the impression that he is a conspiracy nutjob.
Usually he turns out to be correct, but everytime he shows up he looks sleep deprived and autistic.

sibel edmonds strikes me as a bob lazar type, just wants that fame, she translated for them for under a year afaik. also shes married to some rich old guy, she was prob approached/recruited by another nation. (iran, russia, china). overall im shocked by how incompetent most of these spooks are. lots of mistakes, bumbling murders made to look like suicides, typical sloppy job mossad everywhere, so many loose threads.

in terms of research tiers we have the best autists on the internet, but largely we are uninterested. say you uncover and name like 500 people or something, you're just doing the systems job (think npc netizens in china who rapidly identify criminals who run from the crime scene) - those idiots you expose get replaced by slightly more difficult to identify corrupt people.

i've sometimes thought what sort of effort would it take to completely take control. i figure 500 people deployed around the world and acting within 48 hours could with minimal violence completely overthrow the current system. and this will eventually happen when enough retire special forces guys realize they have been useful idiots and organize themselves to act.

at that point there will be sudden global anarchy as big funds like vanguard, fidelity, blackrock do risk management and collapse the money markets and most major international banks.

no phd, prob just a teacher. i think he has a ba in history? maybe a masters dunno.

ancreport.com/ryan-dawson/
If he mentioned it more then you'd call him arrogant, you faggots will always find some shit to nitpick about. And what the fuck stops a PhD from enjoying martial arts? Grow up, spend some time in the real world.

In a documentary audio is everything! no excuse for your narrative to sound worse than a fucking 9 1 1 emergency phone call.

They have programs now that will go through the whole video and clean it up. The least he should do is edit it all to down to 90/120min. Bill Still redid Money Masters and did a good job with the Oz angle, made a shit ton of money too. Ry should let a pro take it on and make his work easier to digest for normies. Offer an editor 7% on the front for 5 years.
Legacy.

yeah, when he starts money guilting I leave.
more bees with honey. Besides, millennials want to be thanked not bullied.

yeah he desperately needs a multimedia content guy to remake his documentaries. think about how many more views pastor anderson got for marching to zion just because it's slick production value, voice over, editing etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Funny, he thinks a tie and a button-up is enough. He should listen to JF on skin and tech shit. can't hurt. Think Ry is part boomer-hippy

Ry, did we piss you off?

Fuck off jew

You hate people who shill their own work but you watch JF?

He’s a mixed bag.

Good:
>autistic level of knowledge on a wide variety of topics
>extremely woke on (((them)))
>defends the Confederacy
>BTFO’d Destiny

Bad:
>atheist
>weeaboo
>bluepilled civnat on race

My ass, he’s an English teacher who married a Zainichi.

"Ryan Dawson is a Historian from the College of William & Mary "

WTF kind statement is that? This says he kept the history on and for the College of W&M.
Grammatically, it should actually say, "AN Historian."

Regardless, this Is Proper Short Resume:
(and make sure what you write has the documents to back it up).

Ryan Dawson has a PhD. in History from The College of William & Mary.
Ryan Dawson has a M.A. in History from The College of William & Mary.
Ryan Dawson has a B.A. in History from The College of William & Mary.
Ryan Dawson has an (AA, AAS, AS. [pick one]) in History from The College of William & Mary.

Shit, he can even say, Ryan Dawson studied History at The College of William & Mary.

His statement on his site is meant to confuse and makes him sound like he's trying to pull one over on his audience. Very sloppy and hurts his credibility. This is just basic shit. make the adjustments, don't get all butt hurt about being corrected. This is the shit that drives people away, yeah we know you don't care.

he's 40? he looks like a 20 years old mass shooter.

What tick my autism is the poor audio-video streaming quality, even dumb thots get it right but somehow he can’t.

Content, facts, truth isn't enough, presentation engages the viewer, it tells them you cared enough about their experience. Topics like this need to be layered so people can absorb them organically.
It's the Mary Poppins Rule.

>weeaboo
? ? ?? ? ?
?ill cut your balls off nigger

Attached: 1566048600672.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Are you retarded?

I hate people who shill their own work, where did I say that?

Stop shilling here Ryan

Stomping Destiny into shit isn't an achievement. If pigs could talk they would do that

Atheist? you still believe in a fairy tale? LOL

Terrible PR, literally needs somebody to market everything he does, very rigorous researcher, probably the best in the alt media, but is clueless at gaining an audience.

Wait he debated Destiny? that midget would get btfo im youtubing that atm lol

>Atheist? you still believe in a fairy tale? LOL

Every man needs a virtuous myth to believe in. It’s the only inoculation against nihilism and degeneracy.

someone tell me where I can give this fucker money to buy his jfk and rfk shit

>yeah we know you don't care.
That's right.

>when he starts money guilting I leave
"WE ARE GONNA DeStRoY ouRSelVes with gene edition omg! In muh le revolutionairée phenotype I explain how to stop this, buy my shit now or we all die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You have such poor self awareness. Btw, a grammar expert such as yourself should know that "guilting" is not a word.

>that got genocided in mass and persecuted by evil christians
And that's not true because...?

His credential are unclear at the moment. I have friends all over Asia teaching English and several of them only have an Associate's Degree. You take the TEFL course (120hr - 6 weeks, to 3 months), are willing to go into shit places with an AA, better if you have a BA. and you can teach English abroad. If you get somewhere on your own you can be hired by a private company with just a high school diploma, sometimes less, but you will probably never get paid.

Very based, it is obvious that he has studied this shit for years

I think Ry Dawson has one of the best takes on 9/11 out there. His coverage of the Syrian "war" played no small part in the collapse of Israel's ambitions and their ISIS puppets.

He is a little weak on the JQ, it is perhaps a small amount of false consciousness. But understandable, given how much times and energy he has poured into his career.

He's a good guy if not "our" guy.

>His coverage of the Syrian "war" played no small part in the collapse of Israel's ambitions and their ISIS puppets.

How, it was ryan and an Australian dude ranting for an hour or two on how Israeli missiles hit nothing and reading the superchats of paying supporters which was basically one big circlejerk.

craig fergusons son?

You want fix modern day issues with archaic religion?! hahahahaha It's like tyring to fixi a motherboard with a club

Modern day solutions are required

He has a brilliant mind but he can't keep his foot out of his mouth.
It's a shame because he could have been a prominent figure in the national dialogue running circles around the talking heads on cable news instead of being just another e celeb.

He's old school, pre-tech, he does it on the cheap cause he has no money, but his personality is so acerbic it makes it hard to offer him your time, then you're not sure he even wants it. Bur, he stuck to it,yet, had it not been for the bloodsports phenomenon, thank Mister Metorkur, Ry would still be in the background ranting with his fist in the air like a madman at the Jews.

Nick Fuentes should take note of his very possible future.

hahahaha you say e celeb like it's some sorta an insult and being on cable news is the shit people should take seriously. Burger are you confused?

Perception matter more than anything else and the truth is that the majority of the thoughts leaders are on television.

send him bitcoin or do a bank transfer

they jews know how to shut you up and down when you rag on them. they run the fucking economy in this MFing Fredo loving system.

The war started over 8 years ago when you were still sucking on your mom's titties, he started covering it when it broke out. The live shows with the Australian only represent the last year or so.
Lurk for another couple of years, retard.

Are you explaining to me how shit works in the world on POL? hahahahahahaha.... while trying to use e celeb as an insult

go fuck yourself pedo-tranny

money-guilting is not the same as shilling your work fucktard!

and making up new words goes all the way back to Shakespeare, go look it up incel-basement-dweller.

This lack of punctuation and capitalization really hurts your credibility, dude!
You're trying to explain stuff about Shakespeare to me?!! Show me your degree in Classical Arts first!

KEK He does look like him

Who are the figures in your government?
How many of them attained their positions by getting their start on the internet?
You don't have to like the way things are and you can take comfort in the fact you're more woke than the majority of the populace but the truth is you're low on the food chain and will continue to remain so unless you learn to toe the line.

I saw him on Red Ice recently, pretty cool guy. I like his 9/11 work.

You know who wears that crown, Fuentes. When it comes to knowledge, rhetoric and getting his point across Nick is almost a master. When some of that off-the-cuff goofy youth shit wears off he could be the next Jonathan Bowden. Maybe.

based

hahahaha how is it any of this relevant to what I said and again why you feel the need to explain the obvious on POL. Burger autistic much?

Ry if that's you I am going to delete all your links off my pages.
Damn you're making either yourself or Ry look bad.
fuck tard

I think Fuentes can't really leave the realm of the internet unless and until the media consumption evolves in the future to fold in contributions from independent minds and make them more accessible to mainstream society. I don't even know if what I wrote makes any sense but there seems to be some sort of gulf that needs to be bridged.

Don't bully the savant autist, faggot.