Cannabis redpills

Why isn't weed federally legal yet?

Attached: Weed.jpg (1200x1146, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-am-I-still-feeling-a-bit-high-and-numbness-in-my-body-even-3-days-after-smoking-weed
forum.grasscity.com/threads/please-help-numbness-after-smoking-weed-days-later.1078854/
marijuana.com/community/threads/body-high-days-after-smoking-numbness-and-tingling-throughout-body.310039/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1010828/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice crystals

Attached: GgDDsfaFYgsHGadsDA.png (426x561, 722K)

its a good excuse to put niggers in cages

Because hemp is a threat to multiple industries. The government doesn't give a crap what you put in your body. By framing the argument in terms of smoking marijuana, the public is distracted. You don't really think they care if you smoke weed right? They will literally feed you poison and not give a shit. Since they have everyone distracted with the smoke weed lol argument, they may as well make a profit from it through imprisonment and asset forfeiture.

When the cannabis turns red, the third temple shall arise...

Attached: TheDigitsAreInYourMind.jpg (600x310, 17K)

we need to stop making excuses and just bash those worthless animals into the cells like is good anyway. I really wish the supposed bias actually existed as much as it's claimed to be. The nigger enemy would know it's place.

because it doesn't really matter to anyone but you who can't stop smoking it

Attached: 1565646728071.gif (300x176, 1.98M)

It will destroy the govt funded smuggling.
The paper industry doesn't like it because it's cheaper to make and better.
To get the marijuana tax stamp from the federal govt you have to be growing it, and to grow it you need a tax stamp.
Gotta make those private prisons money goy

It is in God's country

Smoked weed on the weekend. got very high body went numb. no longer can feel any sensations on my skin, or taste anything. Go to weedo friends "Its all in your mind". go online to check "weed is a miracle nothing bad happens to anyone from it". go to doctor one month later, caused irreversible neural damage will never get back the sensation of touch or taste. fuck weed

Because weed saps your natural mind and IS a gateway drug (habitually, not chemically). It shouldn't be legal and if you agree you don't belong in the ethnostate.

it makes people lazy and decrease their (((productivity))) so rabbis can't exploit you and make profits

Muh morality.

really?

this combined with the insane amount of money it produces for the federal government, not to mention that it being illegal has allowed for the government to gain a lot of control of police & enact whatever they want. also if weed is illegal then you can disarm & further control anyone who uses it, admittedly that can have its benefits considering who's often the biggest users of it.

>go to doctor one month later, caused irreversible neural damage will never get back the sensation of touch or taste

Attached: 1565558372114.gif (273x258, 940K)

Since it's criminalization it's been used to pack prisons to the brim. USA needs to pardon all prisoners with non violent offenses and even if it gets federally legal only a couple pharmaceutical companies will be raking in the income. We have been grabbed by the balls by the government since day 1 and it will only get worse

shill

Because the biggest advocates for it are retarded Communists that are better off in prison. If they want to live off the public dollar, do it in a box.

the real gateway drug is sugar, it's super addictive
and administered usually from very young age via infant formulas

lying on the Internet

I love racism as much as the next guy but jesus christ dude you don't have to take it out on them so much, it's not their fault they're born that way. If anything we should hate (((elites))) for forcing the coexistence, but cruelty towards other minority races is not only pointless but outright ungodly. You can want to not have to share a state with them without hating them personally and wishing harm upon them.

weed itself can't do that but often its laced with pesticides loaded with heavy metals & most of the commercial nutrients used to grow it are made from industrial waste so its possible but that user is likely full of shit unless the weed was literally radioactively glowing when he smoked it to cause such an effect in one sitting.

yes, turns out I was allergic to the chemical it breaks down into. dont care too much about people smoking it just hope the "dude weed lmao" drop the shit about it not being bad or negative ever

Lmao I think you're overreacting a bit , did you completely lose your touch and taste senses?

Wanna have a weed red pill?
Smoke CBD weed.
Its the same, taste the same, same or even better effect on the body but WITHOUT the degenrating THC factor on the mind.
Use a herb vape for it

>degenerating thc
source plz

Because it can shake you out of your programming

Hemp is legal to grow in many states after the Farm Bill

Ahahaha.
You have something called a nose.
Eyes.
Tongue.
You can even do a burn and smell test.
Let me guess, you burned something totally UNKNOWN to you and than inhaled it into your body.
I see dark times for your future if you act so reckless on your health and body.

Legalize it...ooh wait.

How do you know if you get cbd weed low in thc or juat shitty weed

Man I would love me a nice joint right now too bad I can’t get shit where I live, i hope you bros living in other places enjoy your weed safely and roll one up for your Cuban bro

forbidden fruit it looks like

Nice larp

you're not supposed to smoke that shit lol

New plan, encourage drug use among Jow Forums to nullify them.

I am extremely anti-weed but you didn't smoke weed. You smoked bleach. Now your girlfriend is getting railed by two Emu's every night, laughing at what she did to you.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

if you're an alien or something
it binds to the endocannanoid system which everyone has

Yeah i call bullshit.

Attached: doubt x.jpg (623x713, 62K)

Being legit smoked alot of weed and had like 4 edible cookies that were very strong. had a severe high and was admitted to hospital but was discharged the next day and felt fine. another day later experienced a super high again accompanied by numbness. Turns out The THC had been absorbed into much of my body fat and the chemical it was breaking down into I am hyper allergic too. Since then I have not been able to feel anything on my skin, I can still move my limbs and feel a sense of "hottness" when a part of my body is in pain but it isn't uncomfortable. To test it I held a soldering iron on my arm to see if it would hurt me. I burnt the entire way through the skin layer without feeling uncomfortable at all.

By any means smoke your weed, but please dont pretend that it is 100% safe for anyone and noone has ever had any ill effects.

Attached: 58374053405.jpg (500x282, 22K)

it wasnt the weed idiot. maybe stop licking unclean abos shitbird

your IQ is abmormally low

helped make the cookies and the plants were grown organically by a close friend who I smoked with and ate cookies with. He was not affected at all.

>Turns out The THC had been absorbed into much of my body fat
This is how it works for everybody, yes.

>the chemical it was breaking down into I am hyper allergic too
Which chemical? Do you have records of this? Don't post them, I'm just curious.

Well because you order it online a a shop.
I doubt a official shop sell weed with THC online in masses.
I am sure there are enough CDB shops you can choose from.

Oh sorry.
For that you have to try different products or read online what experience other people have with X shop.
I use CBD Capsules and Oil.
Under the tongue.
I had to try 3 different shops unitl i found a good CBD Oil.

Post hospital report. Cover dates, names, address etc
you know the drill
also this

Breast milk is like half sugar by weight. Your body loves sugar, thats why fruit is basically the healthiest food for humans, and fruitarians are in amazing health.

thanks for the red pill desu, although i do own some of these companies kek

Friends i had.
Everyone who smoked weed got addicted from it and lost the mind somehow.
Once i observed how degenerate they start to think, most of it repeating pattersn, i disconnected from them slowly but surely

yes medical records exist . without digging up the specific documents to confirm i think they called it 11-THC which is a metabolite or something like that ,at the time I was more concerned with not being able to feel anything than the actual chemical. I think it was something like that

I can only repeat myself.
Dont blame the weed.
You possible smoked stretched or dirty weed,like stretched with synthehtic thc. which can lead to death yes and any allergic reactions
The one to blame is is ONLY YOU for consuming something you did not check before
Are you that kind of human who will drink from a glass someone random give you at a party?
Haha

see

Okay that is a THC metabolite but I can't find a single recorded case of the allergic reaction you are describing. You poor unlucky fucker.

Boomers. That’s literally the only reason.

Yang will pardon non violent weed prison niggas

and yes I do blame me for believing my friend when he said things like "weed never hurt anyone and "you can't overdose on weed". Why do you find it so hard to admit that weed might have had negative lasting effects on one person not every person but one person

you smoked spice bro

>Why isn't weed federally legal yet?
Trump is trying to lose in 2020

Michael Savage are you on vacation again?

Not since day 1. Nobody gave a fuck about cannabis until the mid 1900s.

>Because hemp is a threat to multiple industries.
multiple industries run by child humping faggots

STFU and buy up weed stocks. It will be.

Slide thread
Dumbs down society
Rap community loves it- that should tell you everything.

SAGE
A
G
E

>caused irreversible neural damage will never get back the sensation of touch or taste.
your own fault for buying shit laced with eagle20

Everything you can make with hemp has a far superior option. Make yourself a hemp noose and kys faggot

Hey user, i can give you some insight into your problem. Google Weed ghost arm. Ive done copious amounts of weed ingestion. Im talking like a half of AVB, vaped weed. I became the plant. I realized that was what was happening to my body. I had so much plant material in me, my body wanted to be a plant. My left arm went completely numb. I had to cover it witha blanket to stop from freaking myself out because it felt like it wasnt there at all.

It sounds like you actually had a lot more THC then me. 4 cookies is a lot. YOu probably did fracture something in you brain. Similar thing happened to my cousin after she cheifed a copious amount of her cali weed pen. She had a schizophenic episode.

So yeah, there is danger, if you throw all moderation completely the fuck out of the window.

Your brain will probably repair eventually. but it sounds like in order to save you from excessive sensory input, your brain shut off some receptors.

cheers I'm not against other people smoking weed at all. just cant stand people who think it is infallible, even if i'm a very small outlier it still happened. also I seemed to hae found a few posts online of people claiming numbness 3 days to a week after smoking weed. my guess is they had less serious allergies.

quora.com/Why-am-I-still-feeling-a-bit-high-and-numbness-in-my-body-even-3-days-after-smoking-weed

forum.grasscity.com/threads/please-help-numbness-after-smoking-weed-days-later.1078854/

marijuana.com/community/threads/body-high-days-after-smoking-numbness-and-tingling-throughout-body.310039/

>smoke weed
>gain superpower

because it can be used as a tool to break free from cultural hypnosis & used to deprogram yourself from consensus reality.

they want to keep you trapped in their hyperrreality where you live fantasies of power and sex and money but in reality your life just keeps getting worse and worse.

use it to wake up. you dont need the state to tell you what is right and wrong.

i wonder though if it does become legal throughout the country,would employers still test for it? no right since everyone would be doing it?

if you call having to look to see you grabbed the door handle properly befor twisting and not knowing if you pissed or shat in the toilet till you look to check afterward a superpower

you didnt smoke weed

-t cali fag.

yeah that ghost arm thing is how it feels but for my whole body, feels like its not even my body anymore

Imagine being this bluepilled
dude weed lmao

user I hate to say it but those sources aren't great, and the second one is full of people saying that it wore off after 5-7 days. I really meant actual medically recorded cases.

drink milk

4 cookies is a fuck ton. Those cookies are meant to eaten slowly or shared. You basically had 8 times the amount for a normal dose. Its like taking 8 tabs of acid and then being mad acid fucked your brain up. Ultimately you have to take responsibility for what you did. I get it though, you didnt have all the facts and you were suckered into thinking, whats the worst that can happen, its just weed? but the danger is there when eating something man made. Who knows how much weed went into making those cookies.

Sorry bro, I know it kinda fucked up your life but it taught you a very valuable lesson in enjoying things responsibly.

Yeah I know they aren't great, but im not sure too many people like me, who are allergic and never smoked weed then did copious amounts are members in any studies or anything like that. The posts are just to show people have felt similar things to how I have felt. Unfortuantly I am not really willing to have my medical records leaked (wife and family) to prove without a doubt. I can keep looking online for other sources but from what I remember when I looked ages ago I couldn't find anyone for whom it lasted more than a week or up to two years. No specific medical sources though

what kind of faggot is allergic to weed jfc.

Oh so therefore anything that is possible to be allergic too should be labeled as bad? Nice genes retard, wish it had taken your sorry excuse of an ass out

This. I didn't know you could OD because everyone I know said you couldn't on weed. Even online people said it was impossible. Learnt my lesson the hard way.

Uh... g-guise?

Attached: 1545130845160.jpg (250x236, 8K)

Horry shet!

If you truly did get permanent brain damage, and I mean this in the most respectful way, don’t have children until you find a way to solve this. Get some gene therapy perhaps when that becomes more widespread.

Just like the people who can’t enjoy cilantro due to genetic freakishness. Their genes are too defective for the herd’s integrity.

There’s a pretty good reason why it’s considered harmless, because only .0000001% of the population have adverse reactions.

Another thought, many allergies are more complex than most people think. It’s your immune system and not the substance which causes the trouble. And your immune response can be regulated by a number of diet and lifestyle factors. Consuming pollutants in any form can potentially make you allergic to totally benign substances. And for most people allergies change over time, as your immune system changes.

To anyone reading this who feels addicted to weed, and that it is making you into a loser, know that life will get a whole lot better after you quit.

To all weedfags in denial about negative effects, fuck you

Attached: Louis-Ferdinand Céline 3.jpg (600x600, 127K)

It would never replace half the shit on that list. That list is like every single thing possible by scientific means with no regard to economics. It will never replace oil as fuel.

Retard.

Yeah I mean if you were to OD on weed, edibles would be the way to do it. There is a danger tho, even those weed pens are dangerous when they are abused. My cousin takes schiz medication now. Seems to be better but still smokes weed.

If youre all out of options Id suggest try smoking just a little bit. I dont think people can really be allergic to weed but I could be wrong. I feel like having it in your system might jostle around some of your neurons into the right place. Kind of like drunken memory. The brain is weird. I wouldnt say its a risky option but definitly a scary one given your condition. But outside the waiting game you dont really have that many other options.

because it opens your mind man, only if youre smart in the first place tho

Whoa...

Attached: 1555449423322.gif (200x150, 1.87M)

The effects of weed aren't negative if you aren't a fucking idiot who gets addicted to substances then proceeds to blame their lack of mental fortitude on a plant. Genuine cringe

To be fair you need to have a very high IQ to enjoy the subtle nature of weed.

Realize some of us work hard for years to achieve what you, faggot, horked in one sitting.

Fuck you I already have kids.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1010828/
claims that approx >50% albiet small sample size of 130 people have a weed allergy, shall we tell them not to breed?

no offense to your advice, but I'm personally never going to be smoking weed again

really can't you just grow it like any other plant? how expensive is it over there?

how do you say you were allergic to weed and then smoked a whole bunch and eating a fuckload of weed caused you to be the first overdose that caused a negative effect in the history of weed. you had to have done it before that and now you're saying you took too much one time?

didn't know I was allergic till after

yes but you smoked weed before that then magically became allergic to it???

Attached: 1541863175366.jpg (677x1024, 58K)