I fucking hate kikes, I have zero clue why this article was recommended to me when I opened my browser start page...

I fucking hate kikes, I have zero clue why this article was recommended to me when I opened my browser start page, usually it's just weapons and military related, but apparently I've typed holohoax, kike, jew, and Israel a bunch so I wonder if they include those terms in their AI learning to target people who use those terms as a way of trying to humanize these subhuman kikes. Anyways, didn't mean to turn this into a blog, so yeah, goyim why aren't you getting married? Make white children to combat these faggots. And yes, I have two of my own and a wife. archive.fo/Rmbry
>inb4 only incels say have white babies

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-061429.png (760x1121, 589K)

an 89 year old marrying a 50 year old is literally hurting no one
However, I don't want there to be headlines regarding jews. These scum need to be ignored.

>50 year old
>50 years younger
I see burger reading comprehension is as exemply as always...

Anyway, she's a 39 year old roastie, useful to no one.
Who gives a fuck?
No really, why is this newsworthy?

Why do u white people have to show Bob's everywhere?

Pedos Get The Rope!

PRAISE KEK!!!

Attached: 1556363581075m.jpg (1024x663, 77K)

Imagine how much money, and good girl points she’ll get when he drops?

>an 89 year old marrying a 50 year old is literally hurting no one
>However, I don't want there to be headlines regarding jews. These scum need to be ignored.
It's just a commentary on the current state of affairs and how this degeneracy is being normalized. Also, why is that old whore letting her tits hang out like that? I'd have lost my shit if my wife wore anything like that.

>Pedos Get The Rope!
>PRAISE KEK!!!
That's actually a good meme for sowing discord among normies

Now he's dead.

Attached: 1566128385013.jpg (250x188, 46K)

I sure hope so

It's not the AI learning or your seach history OP
They know who you are

Attached: 1539349904340.jpg (750x329, 47K)

Because they are absolute whores who want to capitalize on their sexual asset

Wrong person

Checked and based

youre a smart guy

fuck off kike

>And yes, I have two of my own and a wife.
That's not even replacement rate. You need a third.

Attached: eye-1173863_1280_web_600.jpg (600x243, 31K)

As a spouse she will inherit his holocaust gibs

>holohaux survivor
>89
So born in 1930-1, was 10 as of 1940. So according to historians would have spent 5 years in a 'death camp' until hitting the age of 15. I'm pressing x for doubt.

Attached: jew_fairy_tales.png (171x255, 64K)

>I wonder if they include those terms in their AI learning to target people who use those terms as a way of trying to humanize these subhuman kikes.

Probably more likely that they target these keywords in order for people like you to see these stories and get annoyed. The left does these tiny things (can we call them microaggressions? kek) to demoralize their opposition.

>more likely that they target these keywords in order for people like you to see these stories and get annoyed
Nothing I read really annoys me these days, that is the beautiful thing about browsing this place for years, you come to realize the ride never ends.

Attached: pol_strange_beast.png (1323x184, 50K)

Actually it is hurting someone, the possible offspring of the old geezer all the way down the family line including grand children etc. Women like this are nothing but gold diggers. When he croaks, she collects a large chunk of what should've been family wealth. Yes, it's legitimate to say it's his money and he can do with it whatever he wants including immoral things like blowing it all on hookers and dope, but then it is to the benefit of hookers and dope dealers instead of his family. Here he's on his last legs presumably blowing a lot of wealth on some ugly woman for vintage 50-year-old pussy, which is ridiculous. No wonder families sometimes seek to declare idiots like this demented and no longer able to take care of their own business responsibly. It's a nightmare to see an old and confused parent marrying someone who's exploiting their diminishing wits.

I guess she’s really into guys with tattoos

kek

would you suck a soggy kike wiener for a few years if it meant you could inherit their autobiographical copyright license and royalties?

she looks much older than 39

white women age like milk

Attached: temp.png (600x856, 901K)

yes

How does he get hard for her? Does she have to bring a big pile of shekels out?

This. If you're having kids, you literally can't stop at 2. You need to keeping pumping them out until both of you are physically unable to.
Anything less than 3 is trash, 3 is decent, 4 is the ideal, 5+ is doing God's work.