Soft disclosure in Tech

Musk is an actor/figurehead. The purpose of his various companies and ventures is the controlled release of black project tech that's been kept from the public for decades or longer. Hiring some guy to play boy-genius and "invent" the tech you want to disclose to the public is preferable to just openly admitting "yeah we've had this shit for 80 years but we just didn't tell you... what else do we have now? Stop asking".

Attached: main-qimg-e210fad7ae2741db404b193e07fbdccc.jpg (602x441, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-yYIwKiY6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He just endorsed my boy Andrew.

Attached: Andrew Yang.png (669x572, 459K)

Duh. You think mictotransistors just popped up from vacuum tubes?

>solar cells, shitty rockets and electric cars are secret tech

Honestly ? It's 100% plausible

Close.
This is a simulation.
"New" tech being introduced is just the stage of the game we are living in/playing out.

This. There's legitimate black projects like anti-gravity tech and wireless transmission of energy then there's OP suckng dicks like a used up faggot whore.

man, those pills for hair loss really work

take the elonpill

Attached: em.jpg (1000x910, 183K)

wait so Elon wants us to shoot chinks? based

Either syncronicity or he is really an actor playing that role and his name isnt even real. Who knows.

It's all a kike scam to ride the current retarded trends...

>pills
he got a transplant. it's noticeable in the very front of his head how his hairline looks kind of weird. that's because it is hair taken from the sides of his head.

he also got other cosmetic surgery done on his face and nose.

Based

We only get it once they're sure you can't destroy the world (or worse) with it

Musk is a Russian psy-op.

>release of black project tech
Yes with which they are going to enslave you with. This is not for your benefit. Don't you understand that Neuralink is just rehashed MKULTRA technology with a few more decades of engineering. Oh what you thought MKULTRA was just drugs?
Go read Norbert Wiener and learn about cybernetics. That is control and communication in the animal and the machine.
Now read up on someone like Delgado who was remote controlling animals in the 60's by way of implants and RF.
Do you get the picture? Now take it one step further what does a technocracy mean? It means rule by scientific technique. Science is not loyal to any principles greater then itself. No divine truth or absolute. Just constant experimentation and you are the experiment.
Enjoy your living hell when the time come suicide by cop will be preferable to a Musk brand brain implant

phil schneider talked about the tunnels 25 years ago

Musk is a crossdressing Jewish woman

Attached: 20190806_122727.jpg (2896x2896, 622K)

Please tell me he is Reese Mogg

Exactly:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-yYIwKiY6Q

It's obviously the case. There aren't enough hours in a day for all that he supposedly 'invents'.

Plus the Tesla is space BS proves he's a fraud.

>you know it's real because it looks so fake

Inversion. Luciferian dogma.

Did he have his chin shaved or changed?

Exercise n trt wouldn't do that

One can only pray and hope that these vicious kikes will be undone by their own technology.

Found the flattard.

Attached: fleturth.jpg (700x602, 37K)

Globecuck spotted

>the earth is a ball and in the middle there's a magical lava room that flippity flops you upside down
>i know this because the people who rape, torture and murder children told me so

Attached: 1544783401091.gif (615x548, 18K)

The one thing missing on this chart is technological progress. As technology progress man does not ascend but rather descend. It is the journey from the Apollonian to to the Chthonic.
The attitudes the technology all of it is Jewish to the cure. This is their time their age but it wont last forever.

Attached: involution.jpg (1280x924, 301K)

Sitting my load up your sister's butt

Just because you're saying this doesn't make it true.

Reese Mog is also a woman

You know they are chipping people's brains to wifi cards, right?

That's fine with me

Earth doesn't have to be flat for there NOT to be a Tesla in space. Idiot.

>Take finasteride become billionaire.
Donald Trump takes finasteride- the hair growth medication. Seems like Elon takes it too. Maybe one of its side effects if you make a fuck ton of money.

his hair transplant is epic, better than jordan peterson's

NO.
Elon is a scam artist that fails at everything he does since PayPal (total luck and a chosen insider) and has retarded ideas.
After failing forever he is now used to scam everyone else. Figurehead, but for scams, not for helping anyone.
Are you new?

Except none of this tech is revolutionary and carries on abate with the pace of current evolution of tech...

And what “tech” has he invented exactly? OP is a fucking brainlet.

And neither have I said that. Read it again, bucko.

Attached: 1555366399298.jpg (343x362, 28K)

Except even though is electric cars are shit and garbage and always will be he sent one to space and it was REAL!
This photo is REAL user.

Attached: tesla-in-space.jpg (1959x1102, 146K)

He's just your average narcissistic snake oil salesman who likes to pretend that he's an engineer

Morons eat that shit up and worship the ground he walks on while he lies to their faces

TWIGGERED!

And this image is REAL too anons.

Attached: tesla2.jpg (1000x750, 440K)

Even though the ISS is 220 miles out and you can only see a fraction of the earth and the live stream only went for 4 minutes after leaving the atmosphere. They are REAL photos of an electric car in SPACE.

Attached: earthfromspacestation.jpg (3898x2598, 1.65M)

I wonder sometimes. Are people on here real or is the whole thing some cruel joke being played on me. Someone can’t possibly be this unironically stupid.

Just give up. You cannot explain reality to flattards. They are unironically schizos.

Makes sense. There haven't been any innovations since the smart phone.

Quality argument, shill.

don't forget he is south african/ dutch, natural enemy of England

You'd be surprised, Mr. Potato.

>He's just your average narcissistic snake oil salesman who likes to pretend that he's an engineer
>Morons eat that shit up and worship the ground he walks on while he lies to their faces

That is very true but it is a good thing.
Musk uses his lies to get money from American silicone valley trust fund kids and gives it to real engineers making his space rockets and stuff.

What else do you think those American silicone valley kids will spend their trust funds on of not Musks crazy projects?
They will spend it on social justice, Gay rights marches etc. Black lives matter. All stuff that annoys normal people.

>anti-gravity tech and wireless transmission of energy
don't forget cloaking and laser weapons

>Elon wants us to shoot chinks?
you ever notice how all the white guys shoot each other while the Chinese sit there having babies?

I thought I was laying it on thick. I'm not a flatter, but that thing didn't go to space mo.

>Are people on here real
a lot of the posts are robots

Attached: CrayXT4_Datasheet.jpg (1275x1650, 385K)

Two Trips of Truth. Witnessed

Attached: OUR POST-HUMAN FUTURE.jpg (1076x1913, 288K)

>black project tech
BS. Everything he touches blows the fuck up

Uncle Ted warned us.

What's this?

Attached: A1566131778330.jpg (3898x2598, 2.49M)

Damn, took people long enough to realize that.

>The purpose of his various companies and ventures is the controlled release of black project tech that's been kept from the public for decades or longer

Not quite. He's a eugenicist technocrat.
He'll have us all in electric taxis that only take us to designated surplus human places in his bankrupt car company.

Attached: 1566054637722.jpg (569x599, 31K)

Exactly

>Musk uses his lies to get money from American silicone valley trust fund kids and gives it to real engineers making his space rockets and stuff.
except his companies are now massively overvalued while hemorrhaging money and his promises have gotten way too big to be believable

he's got bankruptcies and class action lawsuits coming his way

You do know which timeline this is, yes? Obviously a synchronicity, echoes from the future where time loops back on itself. Retrocausality has been proven. And anyone who's experienced frequent bouts of deja Vu(can most easily be induced by consistent meditation practice) will have discovered this independently. Usually deja Vu is simultaneous remembering while experiencing, but with practice you can push the point of remembering just a few moments before the experience, you can see where this is going. I implore you all to unlock your innate potential, we will need it in space.

I see you read Darpa also

thats right science denying flatheads think there is no space but they can't disprove true face pictures like this

Attached: conductingrealscience.png (1366x768, 179K)

>Empire Unmasked
musk got funding from epstein also look into nxvim sex cult leader keith raniers patents

Ignore this technical difficulty. This never happened.

I always heard fiberoptics and metameterials for two, were reverse engineered from roswell.
the transistor was invented by the nazis, along with oh i dont know, literally everything we use today barr radio stuff, which was tesla.

GERMANium? ring a bell? hint, bell, gravity control, die glocke...

then google thomas townsend brown.

but you wont and ill have to say all of this again tomorrow.

Attached: helicopterlaunchedfromasub.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

The "critical endpoint of the epoch" is the starting point, which begins after the tech used will cause catastrophe and the cycle begins with king of spirit again.

Nature operates in cycles/waves.
Electrons as particle and wave.

>Retrocausality has been proven.
this is literally true, if anyone knows the test please link
there was a test involving computer stimuli and reaction timing, the human brain reacts BEFORE the computer sends even a signal to the screen.

That's a rather crude and disingenuous description, don't you think?

No idea. The stuff from ISS is dubious as well. Mainly pointing out that even their dubious claims don't correspond with each other.
That is probably the electric car bursting thru the atmosphere or a global warming bubble.
t. no sex cult sugar daddy to help me put inefficient cars into space

Proof?

He has the most advanced rocketry in the world developed under his company, even if all other projects failed that alone is enough to be a success so I don't know how you could honestly say that.

>except his companies are now massively overvalued while hemorrhaging money and his promises have gotten way too big to be believable
Oh no, a bunch of rich kikes are going to lose a bunch of money. What a nightmare!

Some are destined to fail. Like the hyperloop thing.
Some are shaping up to be successful healthy companies, like his rocket engines.
That is inevitable when you use the 'scattergun' approach of trying everything to see what works.

The thing is this is trust fund kid money that he has got.
They were only going to waste it on much worse stuff than Musk has.

We are talking about two different things that have never been linked. But I could see how they may be related and the fact decisions are made before you are consciously aware is interesting itself.

OH sorry misread your post, forgot about the part where the prompt wasn't even present on screen before the decision was made.

None of the technology he's developing will be sustainable longer than 5-10 years with the current depletion of resources and the raising cost of technology
he is effectively a scam artist and you're a retard if you think we're ever going to mars

>

Sounds like you have been listening to some crazy talk and not yet looked in to the details enough to see if its really true.

all his companies are built on lies and empty hype

tesla promises that their current lineup will be fully self driving. which will never happen. even though tesla is selling cars with this option for an additional fee. he made numerous other claims that are completely false. the company is going to die.

it's the same with spacex. keeps promising the world, but spacex has yet to even demonstrate that they are even saving money by reusing rockets. and now they're supposedly sending a water tower to mars?

it's all a fucking show, and the lies have gotten too big.

I looked into it enough to know it wasnt a fucking weather balloon :/

Attached: Elon and Bitch.jpg (1022x885, 81K)

expand your mind user ,they have far better tech then we see

>he
>advanced rocketry
>fake tesla to space
I think you need to start being a touch more skeptical lad. How did you end up HERE if you buy this stuff hook line and sinker?
Scam artist that has never added anything of value to the world. At least not anything reported that he's done.
Go ahead and worship a frontman for pysops though if you like.

musktards btfo

I used to think this shit was insane babble but after meditating while in psilocybin I see it’s true, anyone who hasn’t tried this I highly recommend it as long as you are not in a dark place

>it's the same with spacex. keeps promising the world, but spacex has yet to even demonstrate that they are even saving money by reusing rockets.
SpaceX is actually profitable, doofus.

Enemies of the species

>Retrocausality has been proven.

>this is literally true

These are the people I share the board with. Absolute fucking retards. Go to /x/ now and don't come back.

>the species needs to go to space
You are the problem. People starve, freedom goes away, and you cheer for others to go to "space" as if it someone benefits anyone.
Uncle Ted. Science is not to help people. It's to help the scientists feel their power over the world.

>it's the same with spacex. keeps promising the world, but spacex has yet to even demonstrate that they are even saving money by reusing rockets. and now they're supposedly sending a water tower to mars?

Its good to have more private companies making rockets because competition stops them from hiking up the prices.
If they dont make these rockets in murrica, somewhere else will make them eventually.

>it's all a fucking show, and the lies have gotten too big.

Think about how much shit our governments waste our money on, on a daily basis.
Musk doesnt want your money, or mine. Hes taking money from California kids whose parents are immorally wealthy and spending it on high tech engineering. Which then trickles down to all the engineers and suppliers of his crazy projects.

Id argue that is way better than leaving that money in a bank account and making bank jews rich.

>SpaceX is actually profitable, doofus.

hahahahaha
no

He's like 6'8" you faggot

did you read the rest or did you decide that the information doesnt fit your worldview
if that blew your mind wait til you find out how airplanes predict their own paths using imaginary numbers. but you never will because "it aint real".

nothing I have mentioned is /x/ related. even die glocke, unless ww2 is /x/ to you.