What made these lesbian parents decide to kill themselves and their entire family?

What made these lesbian parents decide to kill themselves and their entire family?

Attached: 4ea42936-50fd-4a3a-a5ab-166ea55c6199.jpg (1100x760, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metroweekly.com/2019/04/lesbian-mothers-killed-their-six-adopted-children-in-murder-suicide-inquest-finds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Took 6 children with them

Answer is in the question

This is what all homosexuality is. It's misery and sociopathy rolled into one. If you say it for what it is, then you're a "bigot". If you turn a blind eye to it, then you get a situation like we have in society today where these monsters rule the world and bring you down with them as they destroy themselves.

Homosexuality is the greatest mental illness of all, and it's not a benign mental illness. It's a SOCIOPATHIC mental illness, and in fact it was originally classed as such in the DSM.

Homos are worse than Jews. Worse than blacks. They're even more dangerous than the Jew because they can truly walk among you without you knowing. Anyone you know could be a homo, sitting on this of this homo-rage and mental illness, but they'll never say it because they're closeted. They'll get to the top of politics, of business, of anything that gives them power over others because that's the role that sociopaths seek. All homos are sociopathic. There's no exception.

they were abusive towards the kids from police records beforehand, and the one that drove the car off the cliff was batshit and thought she was going to lose custody

It wasn't just the one that drove off the cliff though. The two moms together were researching ways to murder themselves and their entire family.

good riddance
two lesbos and six niggers

Attached: racerealism2.png (1100x418, 907K)

a moment of lucidity

a moment of clarity

Angry dykes gonna dyke

They weren't lesbian. They were raising the two BBC bois to use them as BBC fucktoys. (Imagine wanting your own BBC fucktoy slave) When they knew they would be found out they did the whole family inn. White women are disgusting, yet built for BBC. Fucking wh*toids.

Faggotry is a mental illness. After the novelty and adoration from strangers wore off, and the babies grew into children, so did their affections for these children wear off. Women kill their children all the time. Fathers aren't driving their cars into rivers to drown their children. Fathers don't poison their children for attention via Munchausen Syndrome by proxy. Fathers work themselves to death and love their children (for the most part). My youngest is a complete sperg (actual autist) and has made my life incredibly difficult, but I'd never institutionalize him or be mean for him being born different. Women are just awful, and my wife uses our sons disability for attention on social media. They're all like that.

Extremely based and blackpilled.

nah, they were going to be found out about raising their own BBC BVLLS for their own sexual pleasure. If only you wh*tebois could satisfy your own women, my brothers would still be alive today.

if only their real parents could stay out of jail

Link to story? First I’m hearing of it

why do you do what you do?
i would bet money you're white anyway

But black people have tiny penises.

According to every legitimate study every done.

They usually place third, after Latinos.

Attached: 1566106285256.jpg (384x292, 19K)

This post deserves a bump.

metroweekly.com/2019/04/lesbian-mothers-killed-their-six-adopted-children-in-murder-suicide-inquest-finds/

>Homos are worse than Jews.

Literally cosign the entire post, but this part deserves a revision. There is no such thing on this planet worse than a kike. Nothing. So faggots are EQUALLY disastrous as kikes and that in itself is a horrifying, scary premise.

Jokes aside, this story is incredibly fucked up and tragic. I don’t even like black people, but there’s no reason to subject innocent children to such a violent and unnecessary death. They should’ve literally given the kids up for adoption and not dragged them into this psychotic mess. Unhinged and despicable “parents”.

True, and PRIDE is the greatest of sins. The sin that led judas astray, and it is their slogan. When you take a look at yeir lifestyle, it is quite clear that sin has a price.

looking at their hideous niglet kids

absolutely based and dykebulled

mentally ill lesbian is redundant

was prob an accident

He's right, you know.
I'm Morgan Freeman

western women are kikes on steroid they unironically deserves mass rape and executions

All these dead niggers is fine by me

MVP post

Why do you larp as a nigger and say things like that ?
I frankly bet you're white and possibly from sweden.

>nu pol, everybody

Berine Sanders

Niggers obviously.

Why wasn't this the first reply?
You guys disappoint me.

That's not a family

Very important post, thank you

(((they))) found out that their children would grow up to be straight even after they tried to brainwash them into being gay
Probably found out the children where fucking each other as well.

This

How many times as a kid, were you and a sibling being rambunctious in the back seat only to have the parent driving say, "If you kids to don't calm down, I am going to do ____ with this car!" I bet the older ones finally pushed that button one time too many for someone who is already at the brink of suicide.

Women drivers