Did we ever find out the real reason Lauren Southern quit?

Did we ever find out the real reason Lauren Southern quit?

Rumours were abound:
Did she get knocked up?
Secret MOSSAD agent getting recalled?
Someone had dirt on her and forced her to go silent?

But what was the truth?

Attached: 740full-lauren-southern[1].jpg (740x925, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=jkv6-cF9R_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She took the BBCPill

FISSION MAILED
TURN THE GAME CONSOLE OFF RIGHT NOW LAUREN.

Didn't she steal a bunch of money? I thought I heard on youtube about how one of the people who work for her was using a ton of their money to buy booze and host gay sex orgies, she may have been involved too. Basically, she isn't even really right wing, she just makes money off the personality.

Hedgehogs

I got her pregnant

She ran out of people to fuck in exchange for material.

She was probably just too focused on right wing political, ideological shit to the point where it was messing with her head and interfering with her real life. I'm sure a lot of us know the feeling. I'm happy for her, I hope she spends the next couple of years locking down a man and having lots of cute blue eyed babies, like women are supposed to before they hit their 30s.

Okay well not blue eyed but still,

she was approaching 25. kinda hard to be a trad thot and hitting 30 without a husband and kids.

Yeah politics can drive you insane. I havent been able to function normally because Ill go to a fair and be thinking about demographics the whole time and trying to find acts of degeneracy that result from Jewish subversion

>Basically, she isn't even really right wing, she just makes money off the personality.
She is an e-thot after all

Attached: C5ibOfuXQAAzzUR[1].jpg (1200x900, 184K)

She wants to study and not have to fuck her way into getting "gotcha" lines that will give her a bunch of likes, views and patreon gibs. Respect it, faggot. She's a 10/10 hot, smart, likeable blonde in this godforsaken century. She had her fame. Let her study and find a husband. God-fucking-damn.

Couldn't cope with her elder sister actually looking younger than her.

can someone please do an edit where she's looking at a black or muslim dick.

I too wish I could be less political.
I went out to the countryside yesterday and instead of just being able to enjoy the view and fresh air I was filled with disappointment every time I saw a curry muncher.

I think she was about 21 when she started this shitshow. I'm guessing she didn't really know what the hell she was doing. If the stories about all the money that was stolen/wasted is true, we are better off without her.
While I think the e-celeb hate around here can be autistic AF, things are too serious now for grifters. Molymeme seems to understand this now.

Hahaha yea I know the feeling all too well. Being unable to live in the present because te future to come is too blackpilling

Those fucking nails. Why don't they cut their nails

Who the fuck cares what her reasons are? Why are you so fucking obsessed about someone you never ever get to bone?

I'd like to enjoy a movie again. Every time I see the credits, I notice (((them))). I know that's fucking ridiculous, but here we are.

She's a 8/10 at best, and she's never going to find a decent husband still putting studying and her career first. Retard

Her camera guys for her refugee documentary were kikes

And she's a kike

And you're just another thirsty beta faggot shut-in neet faggot shitposter who thinks that this warfare against jews will be won via edgy memes from the comfy confines of your basement dwelling.

made enough shekelz from beta orbiters to be set for live.

She can now find a handsome dark stud to spend all those beta bucks with.

Flag checks out

Attached: A60D6109-BBA5-4224-B505-3C647D051F6E.jpg (2560x1955, 576K)

She is locked in my underground sex dungeon where I am breeding a new generation of ubersmensch.

>10/10

Attached: 100DDA1E-29D4-4B84-8DCD-120FD88EF150.jpg (276x362, 31K)

The stories were that her camera man stole money off everyone including her. Milo even backed up some of those claims with sources, but everything about Lauren was fabricated bullshit with no sources.
But don't forget she'd already retired from YT and barely tweeted a full year ago now.
She liked leaving the spotlight, good luck to her.

Easier to find a husband studying and being a smart, civilized person than it is getting patreon gibs from you faggots. She stopped being an e-celeb and you false-trad retards wonder what the problem is. Figure it out, you fucking retards.

>10/10

>i-im only ethnically jewish, i-its no big deal, r-racists!!

Attached: jude.jpg (602x339, 51K)

dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/

Lauren Southern is happily engaged to be married to the talented Afro-Jewish film maker Bo Kaplan. Leave her alone. She has finally found herself and she is happy and at peace with herself.

Attached: IMG_20190804_141050_317.jpg (769x794, 181K)

Her free ride ended

She made everything she wanted to make and so she "retired".

>Robertson and his boyfriend George, a former transgender woman who now identifies as male
.... what?
So George is a gayboy that wanted to be a girl but then didn't want to dilate the rest of his short life, so stayed at being a gayboy?

10/10. You can find an unforgiving picture of anyone, and even there she's 8/10. The fact that she's a Jew makes my Anglo dick want to conquer her more.

bump, great article by milo

HAHAHA i'd love to see a source on that, be fucking hilarious if it was true

Because we figured out her ruse.

Attached: 1559527800844.jpg (960x788, 124K)

Attached: 1559527865965.jpg (720x545, 72K)

Very Jewish.

According to Milo, after she left she was still in contact with some of her former patrons, maybe they know what happened.
Any former patron in this thread?

Attached: pic1.png (568x607, 92K)

If this is true, it's some good shit. Big love to you both. Maybe we will will work together in the future.

YKW

she knew everyone was about to find out she fucked everyone she came in contact with for gibs and favors

Why would anyone here openly admit to being a paypig for e-thots?

Attached: SSPEPE.png (477x768, 191K)

brittany is married though

Grifting can be exhausting

youtube.com/watch?v=jkv6-cF9R_w

for now

Attached: 1565706660108.png (960x1280, 1.58M)

... I guess I love Brittany now!

Attached: 1556103115529.jpg (2560x1600, 264K)

Why does anyone listen to what that openly paedophilic gay jew has to say? Anyone who follows Milo is a retard.

Openly admit? This message board is anonymous.

BLACKED

Attached: blacked.jpg (469x601, 62K)

I don't like Milo either, but it looked like a screenshot. Could be fake.
Do you think she cut all contact to her former supporters?

Not necessarily the afro-jewish part, but the marriage part.

No, she'd be an idiot, she can still get patreon residuals off her whales for a few minutes of talking
I guarantee she will keep getting fed by her whales for years into the future

Milo is fraudulent piece of shit. That article is full of pol shill bullshit, invented "off the record" sources and he even tried to claim an audio clip straight out of Tommy Robinsons documentary was a "secret, never published before" recording. Probably a fraud.

Provably. Last time I fucking phonepost

She is a virtue signaling tradthot, who tricked thousends if not hundreds of thousends of men, made a huge pile of cash and then finally exit scammed.

That's why.

You are right, I took it for granted, because it looked like a screenshot. But Milo is a lying faggot, so the screenshot is probably fake.

Glowniggers did some reshuffling in the controlled "alt-right" opposition.

Which alphabet agency do I have to contact if I want to start making pro documentaries all over the world without any expirience or money? You have so many of these

Attached: 1565510216251.png (375x396, 175K)

Her pro-rapefugee documentary that was a real-life example of that meme "images that will make you say fuck borders and shit," was so jewish that it was time to bail.

Still I would be interested what her former supporters know.

The market is drying up, and she knew the game was over, you are going to see a lot of there e-celebs disappear over the next couple of years. The money is isn't flowing like it was

I miss her and my dong misses her

Attached: Laura Southern - Fappened.jpg (1280x1707, 493K)

The Caolan fiasco combined with getting pregnant with 'That Guy T's baby.

She's unemployable and any Canadian college will refuse to have her. She's fucked if she wants a normal life.

great suckable nips

Not her, face too alienesque for Southern.

If you read that article by Milo (which the vid gets a good bit of it's info from), you get the since that Milo is shilling for Rebel Media and Tommy Robinson. Ramzpaul had the best take imo: fags and young unmarried girls should never be seen as any sort of leader in any conservative movement. Lauren Southern was a talking head that wasn't too smart who had minor conservative leanings. She needed someone to tell her what to say and think. Her behind the scenes maneuvering looked like it was basically her looking for older, smarter males to tell her what to say and think (look up Ramzpaul's vid where he talks about the first time he met her, thinking it was an interview for Rebel Media but it was just her wanting to get his opinions on topics).

Also, from the article by Milo, you see several ppl who have given those 2 gay videographers a bunch of chances. It wasn't just Lauren. So many gave those 2 fags who caused nothing but trouble so many 2nd and 3rd and 4th chances, it was ridiculous. But what it tells me is that alternative, non-mainstream conservatives are in desperate need of video editors with talent.

This

To this day I still cant believe you guys blindly worshipped someone who previously was a "professional cosplayer".

Rumour is she was fucking molymeme while working on their "project"
He broke her.

What surprises me is there was no major leak of information while she was active.
I mean she sold twitter follows, private Skype calls. How is it possible, that noone leaked anything while she was active.
No credible leak happened from her former patrons as far as I know.
What did they even pay for?

>wants to study
go to university? Why?

Buy more Deus Vult merch guys

Attached: jewed.png (2600x1888, 3.56M)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Indeed, this businessmodel won't work much longer. They probably all parked their money on some off-shore accounts by now.

I believe it, I went to a after party for VIP's she had attended in Berkley. She was a party girl, the type that took off their clothes when they got drunk.

>333
>OwO
Nice

They've been going after the japs for a while now

Okay but because she is a whore what she will actually do is just continue riding the cock carousel and angle for a Fox News job.

Yep, me too.

Attached: GreetingFren.jpg (1200x676, 101K)

she probably leeched enough money from you beta faggots. Go bus some game-girl bath water instead.

>t. lauren

Gross

Attached: 1565997462317.jpg (221x228, 13K)

>having a gunt

Attached: gunt.png (432x76, 43K)

and she is actually quite smart, because she quit when the time was right and not got to greedy. (unlike someone else we know on the other side of the spectrum)

>hot
>smart
>likeable

Dude your perception of reality is way off. Have you taken your meds today?

she got her money and left. Any faggot that supported basically got ethotted but its worse because you think you are politically engaged

this is the most putrid stinking white knight pile of dogshit of a post ever

she was a coalburner long before anybody knew her name

I think it's actually Lauren , seriously ,it's how she talks

But who cares if a kike burns the coal?

You are the biggest faggot. go back to redddit
She knowingly worked with theives who were giving intel to left wing groups.

Fucking loser.

yeh these posts weirdly pop up all the time when there are threads about her

like "shes not a talking head, shes an intellectual, she wrote a book"

Literally who? Fuck off beta fag

((Simonsen))

I do think she's going to push for a main-stream media career , and now has to build an entirely new image