Why are young children being taught to be sexist against girls?

Why are young children being taught to be sexist against girls?

boredpanda.com/boys-like-girl-hero-damian-alexander/

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 11K)

Cause its natural

>Boys will be held accountable for their actions, just like girls.

Sooo… not at all then.

Sexism is a very valuable skill which you must develop young.

>just like girls

God only knows the amount of shit women get away with because they're women. Just look at any HR department.

Attached: 1311431731704.jpg (224x251, 19K)

This.

So they won't and will blame mom and dad and society instead?

>held accountable for their actions, just like girls
Somebody actually made this unironically

Attached: B540567C-6396-4710-B1AF-A70699E72858.jpg (1024x1020, 89K)

this

>held accountable for their actions, just like girls

fucking chaos in the streets in that case

Attached: 1530387263415.png (904x401, 646K)

>Holes
>Held accountable

Attached: 1555374667485.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

After 40 they are.

It takes time but it always happens.

But girls aren't held accountable for their actions
That's just silly

this
those

only women say boys will be boys

Degenerate holes will be bitter and miserable post-wall, yes. But "held accountable"? With child support and the legal system generally favouring women to an insane degree?

And as others have mentioned, they get away with so much shit in the workplace. That line in Office Space about only doing maybe 15 minutes of actual work per week was actually true of some holes I've had the misfortune to work with.

Define sexist.

Attached: 1529718560796.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

First line of the wikipedia page of sexism defines sexism as:
>[...] prejudice or discrimination based on a person's sex or gender. Sexism can affect anyone, but it primarily affects women and girls.
This sentence discriminates between males and females based on sex differences, in itself it encompasses a sexist stereotype, it unnecessarily objectifies women by subjecting them to the instrumentality of the author in order to explain sexism, it objectifies men in denying them their subjectivity by not taking their perception of being equally subject to sexism into account, it stands to perpetuate and further the inequalities between men and women by putting women on a pedestal of perpetual victimhood (all animals are equal, but some animals are less equal than others).
If the very definition of sexism is itself sexist, just through teaching our sons about sexism we cannot help but make them sexist.

Fuck you, I'd murder you, but as a female I'd get 30 days in jail, and I don't think I can deal with that.