Israel has gone to far this time

There is alot of shit Israel has gotten away with, but this is where I drawn the line in the fucking and man the Alamo. I'm seeing alot of people, including people who normally defend Israel say this is to far.

A so called "ally" of the US refusing to allow two sitting remembers of Congress to visit Israel, including the illegally occupied West Bank and Gaza. Under the request of the senile and mentally unstable Trump.

I am a fucking American, not a fucking Israeli, not a fucking AIPAC member, a fucking American tax paying citizen. And the idea another nation would have the fucking gaw to ban politicians from my country form visiting a country my tax dollars are propping up, including giving them state funded fucking abortions, is highly un-American and the height of hypocrisy.

Attached: 311f52d94fc2493ebd96a146f7cf31fe_18.jpg (800x450, 46K)

fuck you and those cunts

Keep digging your grave.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-18 08.13.54.png (869x327, 81K)

lmao your government are the ones forcing us to accept the "aid", it's in our interest that you stop it you dumb fuck.

I swear I wish I could nuke you kikes so much. You are so fucking smug I swear. Keeping your shit country around was the worst mistake.

Shut up you tranny faggot.

Those two whores are despicable. I'm saddened that anyone here would support nigger whores.

>Anyone is entitled to enter another country

Not how sovereignty works.

keep seething wh*Te boi

Zion Don strikes again

Based Omar scares the jew!

you're only allowed to visit to kiss the wall and do that kiss ass politician shit, if they go they have to do that shit

>I swear I wish I could nuke you kikes so much
why nukes use smart dust

imagine if we could stop filthy arabs who hate america from coming here.

least Israel gave me a nice daydream

You mad kike?

Attached: David Duke Ilhan.png (659x607, 807K)

They have already gotten away with much worse and will continue to do so. Nobody keeps Israel in check.

oh no
a literally who (who is according to Wikipedia a white supremacist lmao) said he loves a muzzie

Attached: image.jpg (863x606, 421K)

Why do the visiting members have to be mudslimes that hate Israel?

One of them wasn't even born in a western country, but rather some shithole.

Didnt the avengers beat the shit out of that guy?

And btw, israel is allowing them to visit.

>piss off entire country by shitting on it constantly
>upset that you're not allowed there
I have Israel with a burning passion, but quit being retarded. Also fuck those mudslime bitches too.

Attached: 1516301263033.png (496x498, 248K)

Have sexual intercourse

David duke a literally who? That's funny.

He is widely infamous. Hardly accurate to call him a literally who. Hes a household name in America

Whether positive or negative, hes known by most Americans

Additionally, the mudslimes acted as if they wanted to visit for political reasons, but in reality they just wanted to visit family.

Who knew mudslimes couldn't be trusted.

Their trip was planned by a pro-Hezbollah Palestinian activist.

>a literally who (who is according to Wikipedia a white supremacist lmao)

Attached: Jew sweating.png (494x517, 196K)

Hur duhr hurrr jews bad durp hurp jews bad hur duuuhrrrr!!!

Attached: 3B5945C9-F69C-4E94-B9EE-B062CEC65441.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Perhaps Bibi will toss her out after she visits her grandmother, why does she need to be there after she visits with her?

You’re obviously jewish

she was told she can go there and she rejected it because she wouldn't be aloud to speak out there. I guarantee she was doing this for a political stunt to show up there and see some crying mudshit 11 years olds then screech as Israel and get tossed out to stir up a controversy. the kikes don't rule the world by being stupid right now. they saw right through her ploy and told her no public events or speaking and she rejected the offer. why would she need to do that? if she really wanted to see her grandma she'd have left.

Attached: 1529450855664.png (634x566, 43K)

>I am a fucking American, not a fucking Israeli, not a fucking AIPAC member, a fucking American tax paying citizen. And the idea another nation would have the fucking gaw to ban politicians from my country form visiting a country my tax dollars are propping up, including giving them state funded fucking abortions, is highly un-American and the height of hypocrisy.
So stop fucking them you cuck!

I’m not American
>the current state of American ""white"" supremacists

Your puppet state obeys its master (mr. president) and you get angry at the puppet?

Very useful, no wonder you're so manipulable; you're essentially cats chasing a laser dot.

Attached: 1552036325696.png (626x875, 540K)

Let them in. Air drop them to hamas. Parachutes optional.

Right on schedule.

Proud of ISRAEL! DONT let monkeys in!

Lurk moar.

Attached: 2019-08-18_10-43-36.png (366x451, 168K)

I really wanna see Israelis tortured and killed

Attached: 2019-08-18_11-17-07.png (798x891, 1.07M)

*too

Not only that but they were openly running a blackmail ring in the US.

Attached: 68832327_10158658008219027_9074395310872068096_o.jpg (1636x2048, 359K)