Are you ready for the Amish ethnostate?

>342,000 population as of 2019
>Population doubles every 20.3 years with an average of 7 children each
>Moving across the US and increasingly into New York, Kentucky and Wisconsin
>Hutterites, old order Mennonites and old colony mennonite groups with similar birth rates across the Americas.
>what're your thoughts on our new overlords?

Attached: 7920E6DA-7E47-412C-9323-E89A5465D4E7.jpg (620x400, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>brown eyed jew mutts
>tolerate racemixing
>encourage demographic replacement
It's a good thing they're unarmed. They'll be easy to mass euthanize.

>Brown eyed mutts
Not all of them
>Tolerate race mixing
Amish only breed with Amish. Look at other Christian groups for that
>Encourage demographic replacement
Not true

Wrong on all accounts. They support demographic replacement "as long as they're Christian". That's why spics are flooding our country now. All christfags must be removed.

You’re just anti white

>if you don't accept white genocide you're anti-white
go away boomer

Attached: christkikes.jpg (3000x3909, 2.67M)

So in the year 2100 there are like 1.5 millions of them. Hmmm Hispanic and black population will probably hit 200 million by then .

Attached: special-issue-time-the-new-face-of-america-pol-53579576.png (500x813, 114K)

No 8 million by 2100

id take the amish pill if it got me a virgin wife

Lol

I'm down as long as we kill spics. There are too many of them and they are parasites amongst our people and communities so we have to kill them now.

Amish here, AMA

Attached: 7B64092E-7BA8-42B2-AC98-A29FFA4A3D84.jpg (1024x608, 115K)

They’re pacifists, so never.

How many children they have per senpai?

The average is 7. I have 6 of my own so far.
:3

Which is the better rifle? AK-47 or AR-15?

AR is better for whites. Niggers who can’t shoot straight would probably be better served by an AK

Thats cool. What are your plans for protecting your community from spics when shit hits the fan on January 1, 2020 or do you think we should start wiping them out now before January and surprise them?

They make delicious baked goods. Cider doughnuts for everyone.

Same way we deal with the English, we will shun the fuck out of them.

Attached: 591AF084-2AA8-47F3-876C-6707EE07D8D5.gif (498x498, 1.2M)

Ok but how did they take the picture?

God speed

Anons with daughters-- can you even imagine living in a society where you KNEW your daughter would be courted and married by a decent hardworking man, and there was literally no danger of her marrying shit?

Some are really dumb. I watched a chicken-plucking machine video, where an Amish guy was explaining how it worked to visitors (they kept the camera pointed at the ground), and he was just dumb. Of course they’re going to be dumb - the adventurous and curious ones are going to boil off (leave for the wider world) generation after generation. Sure they won’t all be dumb, but htis guy sure was.

are you allowed to post on the internet ?
Why do you go on Jow Forums ?

It would. Ready to join up?

hey brainlet, with an average of 7 kids, the population must be more than doubling unless there is a high mortality rate at birth, or lots of them run away

>attacks religioous whites for no reason
>not anti-white
fuck off Shlomo

>id take the amish pill if it got me a virgin wife
It would but you don't get handed a wife. You have to be legit and have to good at farming and craftsmanship. Otherwise they will give you a reject.

notorious for running filthy puppy mills and treating dogs the way niggers do. they're fucking cockroaches

Attached: 1404953137604.jpg (1600x1560, 926K)

They may shun the outside world, larper, but the outside world may not take ‘no’ for an answer.

What do jews, pagans, atheists, muslims and communists all have in common? They HATE Christians and Jesus Christ.

Fuck off you degenerate.

In on Rumspringa

we newd to set up something similiar: archive.fo/9K9qa

Attached: eye-1173863_1280_web_600.jpg (600x243, 31K)

Doubling every 20 years not every lifetime. It makes sense. 90% stay in the church each gen

kike detected

Attached: CCB730C5-4141-4786-BA3C-61F6BCFFD98D.jpg (500x610, 135K)

... and you seek out Jow Forums? How the heck did you even hear about it? How long does rumspringa last, anyway?

That's cool. We're going to wipe them out on January 1, 2020. Jimmy Hetzner says we are going to put a bullet in every single one of those invading parasites and they won't even see it coming like when we did last time at Palmdale, and the time when the patriot in Texas cleaned his walmart last month. Jimmy's dad bought him a new AR-15 for his birthday and everything. He's going to let me have his old AK because my birthday isn't until March, and my dad says we don't have money to waste on buying rifles birthday or no way anyway.

if shit hits the fan and computers are hit by an attack that disables and destroys databases and programming, we will probably have to turn to the Amish for aid

I fucking hate white children

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Ethnic Replacement Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Have Seven Kids Like Nigga Shun Them Haha

Attached: C5CD5F8C-5383-44F6-9564-FF2A4AFEDCD7.jpg (600x400, 41K)

nice pepe, saved

>Rumspringa and you have already 6 kid.
doubt png

>... and you seek out Jow Forums?
Sure.
>How the heck did you even hear about it?
The news.
>How long does rumspringa last, anyway?
Until I am baptized

At least they're not a synagogue of Satan like the Mormons. If ya wanna breed white, go Amish/Mennonite!

>7 children by family
you forget that their medicine is so poor that they need 7 children to live until 50, much like in India

>not having 6 kids by the time you’re 17
I knew the French were faggots but Jesus Christ

Implying there's anything undesirable about that

Imagine the smell.