Any other eurobros that get irrationally upset whenever you see or meet a native person with a surname that's outside...

Any other eurobros that get irrationally upset whenever you see or meet a native person with a surname that's outside of your countries cultural sphere?

I just don't mean whores who marry africans or asians, I mean women who have slavic surnames due to marriage to a slav/child of a slav & swede and similar things.

It's probably not very healthy, but it's hard not to get blackpilled when obscure Hungarian or Italian surnames are carried by women who might be pure ethnic Swedes otherwise. The implications are just too dark.

Attached: CLOWN.jpg (422x616, 302K)

>pure ethnic Swedes

Bye bye...

Attached: Sweden_flag_Muslims.jpg (700x405, 55K)

>swede cuck thinks slavs are the problem right now
you have other matters at hand

Attached: 1565874240947.png (942x713, 729K)

There is a problem - sweden has no cultural sphere.

Yes, ignoring the minor problems is surely a good idea. Moronic Alman.
Furthermore, a major problem in Sweden are Yugoslavic immigrants and their offspring. They're a big part of the crime here.

Perhaps the Scandinavian or Nordic sphere would be a better name then; the cultural and genetic exchange between the countries in the North that has been going on since the land was first settled is a far cry from the modern global exchange that's homogenizing us into a soup of brown, dull Neo-Americans.

the first problem with sweden and swedes is that you are heretics. Fix that first, return to the womb of the Church (be it Western Catholic or Eastern Catholic) and then think of the next steps.

None of the above will happen anyway, as 'muh pagan 1010101oneoneone' counter culture is spreading in sweden, with red ice radio/podcast being prime example.

I'm 52% Swedish.

Then go back to where you came from, the glorious land of sweden.

You voted for this.
You were the smug guy 15 years ago, mocking people online for being racists and calling them redneck hillbillys and backwards idiots. You were the one bragging about being so progressive and liberal.
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW !!! Enjoy your niggers, you, and all those who were one time in their life a leftist and a race traitor lacking basic intellect to understand on your own that racism is good from early age !

I want to ____ that clown.

Lexi Belle

I'm afraid I'm different user, I'm of portuguese blood and our surnames sound old, tired and ugly, like:

>Barbosa
>Oliveira
>GuimarĂ£es

Utter nonsense and ugliness.

Attached: XOxHd7B1GwfwTpfSLdAh322CRNarkRbt-0JCWb3ZymSWXElMOXVGTnARTNc0H6DYbON4v3R5pw7NX0KpD1tEel1tBRBdrNvVGFSj (942x1024, 92K)

Bjorn Esposito. lmao. Your country voted for this

No everyone here is mixed with minorities and foreigners so having a local name is pretty rare.

Why do you feel like that?

I know. It's so bizarre. Imagine living in a town in Italy surrounded by people named Marco Andersson or Roberto Bergkvist.

Yikes, I hope you are trolling.

It's just the sounds, it sounds ugly.

I am not since I live in Transylvania everyone here has a mix of hungarian,austrian/german,romanian,slavic and as of late mostly Western names and a few African ones.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I know people here find the old -son names to be too rural, too generic, but I find them carry a lot of weight behind them. No offense, but perhaps you have a hard time to connect with your cultural roots?

Well, wouldn't hungarian, austrian and german fall into your cultural sphere? You have a decent amount of those people living there. Of course having a bunch of Smith's and Bunga's around is quite different.

Not quite since genetically we differ, our culture,religion and language too.So its similar to your situation I guess.

Right, but there's some history there. Like with Swedes and Finns; we're very different yet we've intermingled for hundreds of years. Some parts of (northern) Sweden have more finns than swedes.

I feel bad for based swedes

I wouldn't say I get upset, but it's vaguely unpleasant and makes me raise an eyebrow.