Redpill me on this guy

Redpill me on this guy.

Attached: Jordan_Peterson.jpg (837x460, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1uYaTtPHwde
notjordanpeterson.com
vocaroo.com/i/s03ddtDcLOz9
vocaroo.com/i/s00AUhv5caGm
vocaroo.com/i/s1A1LDoiyfbV
vocaroo.com/i/s1CbBBDGqHwc
vocaroo.com/i/s10FUGI0IIhj
vocaroo.com/i/s1SvzlMFIxlc
youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w&list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat
notjordanpeterson.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s0Hbijd9KCeI
vocaroo.com/i/s1MTq83bpPyL
vocaroo.com/i/s1Px1E9ImiJW
vocaroo.com/i/s1QL4vRxe4na
vocaroo.com/i/s156Bqlcy763
vocaroo.com/i/s1bCUZgUbhmF
vocaroo.com/i/s1HY1KEj95xl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Controlled opposition and right half of the kosher sandwhich

lurk more faggot

vocaroo.com/i/s1uYaTtPHwde

he is a given a platform on TalmudVision and never discusses the JQ

Nuffin much about him.
Financed by Jews, all his show was mounted to pay off his daughters and wife medical bills. Both have been suffering with a couple of health problems.
So take that has you want... His intentions were always clear for the one who is aware.

>redpill in a nutshell
clean your fucking room you white supremacist faggot

He's /ourvoice/ now: notjordanpeterson.com

His job is to direct White men away from organising and asking the right questions. He also rewords marxism so it doesn't sound as annoying or murderous. See his paper "Eradicating extreme poverty" written for the UN, which is basically a marxist manifesto.

Some good insights when it comes to the structure of society and in terms of the literary merit of religion and mythological stories.

Absolutely shit insights on politics. Generic individualist civnat like Sargon.

Juden Peterson

Wash your room

The guy got me to look into politics beyond the socially correct drivel, other than that the guy is a complete shill. This is evidenced by his emphasis on Freud and Jung.

He's a left wing faggot that posts videos about changing your life then rambles on about pinnochio.

this

this

Well which one is it

he's a psychology professor who gained public recognition because he refused to appease left-wing loonies, unlike most of the public figures.

Has more jewish connections than AIPAC.

I dunno seems pretty based

vocaroo.com/i/s03ddtDcLOz9

he's withholding information for some reason.
either to misguide people, or to hide his power level. and I can't decide which one.
but he is for sure withholding information.

He's a guy that said he didn't agree with the alt-right from day 1.
Then the alt-right got but hurt when they realised he didn't agree with them.
Shocking.
So now they call him a shill/controlled opposition.

jewish

at this point I think people are paid to post him here just to keep him relevant

found what he is withholding. Like most psychologists. he's a nutcase.

If this is not based. I don't know what is.

this

vocaroo.com/i/s00AUhv5caGm

Attached: 1526701851440.jpg (2048x1637, 277K)

It's moreso that he's obviously two-faced and only care about "young white men" engaging in collectivism because that automatically leads to nazism in his eyes and is selling an obvious shill boomer ideology to subvert them from the path towards ethnic nationalism of any kind. (jews excepted of course)

vocaroo.com/i/s1A1LDoiyfbV

juden peterstein

vocaroo.com/i/s1CbBBDGqHwc

haha what the fuck, any repository for these JP clips?

Alt right hates him for not being their shill, telling them to clean their rooms, and get laid. Very good sociologist/psychologist but shit at politics.

both

Attached: 1538857657248.png (1039x631, 914K)

vocaroo.com/i/s10FUGI0IIhj

Occultist, collector of communist art, chosen as a poltical player while only 11 years old, worked for Podesta at UN. Held Timothy Leary's university chair. Breeds Jews.

His daughters and wife are Jews, with all of the related genetic diseases.

He's a pragmatic centrist. That's why the shills here on both sides hate him.

He was never on your side to begin with. That's the point im making. I find it so weird that people dont get that.

The people that dont get it are actually the fanatics that put him on a pedestal.

He is not everything you want him to be. What a suprise!
BUT he is helping thousands of white men find purpose and sorting out their life.

You faggots are so quick to throw the baby out with bath water.
GET A GRIP

To poorly paraphrase someone I can't remember: "Jordan Peterson says a lot of true and interesting things. Unfortunately the interesting things aren't true and the true things aren't interesting".

He works for the UN

vocaroo.com/i/s1SvzlMFIxlc

jokes aside I really like him.

Biblical series on YT is a great introduction.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w&list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat

Attached: 1534020098178.jpg (808x631, 128K)

>BUT he is helping thousands of white men find purpose and sorting out their life.
"Find purpose" yeah right. Have you seen the daddy issues faggots who hanker for the man's approval?
It's a Peterstein cult at this point.
>baby out with the bathwater
Being anti-leftist isn't anything new or novel, particularly not when his solution is stereotypical neocon shit you've heard a million times before but suddenly it matters because this one dares to say that he won't bow down to tranny-word policing. (but will do so anyway if they "just ask nicely")

I mean, he's really entertaining to watch.

where are you making this

notjordanpeterson.com/ isn't working

vocaroo.com/i/s0Hbijd9KCeI

I'm not sure what to say to you. You said like a resentful ex-girlfriend.
You fell for the 'if people dont have the exact same ideas as me then i must hate them' meme.

He is everything vox day wishes he could have been.

vocaroo.com/i/s1MTq83bpPyL

but he is always talking about how annoying and murderous marxists are

vocaroo.com/i/s1Px1E9ImiJW

He shills crhstianity like every jew controlled goy.

>I'm not sure what to say to you. You said like a resentful ex-girlfriend.
This coming from someone who is just a cockney accent away from being an Oliver Twist to Peterson's workhouse master. "Please sir can I have some more neocon gruel."
>You fell for the 'if people dont have the exact same ideas as me then i must hate them' meme.
Not at all, I merely loathe disingeneous kikes who are clearly on the side of the enemy yet get propped up as allies by retarded fuckers (mainly Anglos with daddy-issues) who think a one-time media drama for not saying Xir means they should be allowed out of the cold.

If SJWs are one side of the globohomo coin then he's on the other side of the same coin.
He's approved opposition who calls out the surface-level problems our society faces, but not the deeper issues.
Also he may or may not be Satanic and/or a communist.

Peterson is a shill and a idiot. Read Taleb instead.

He's a NEET
vocaroo.com/i/s1QL4vRxe4na

Attached: not working.jpg (1945x1011, 114K)

vocaroo.com/i/s156Bqlcy763

Those fanatics are paid shills, just like the ones who pushed Lauren Southern and the rest of the Rebel Media jews.
Peterson is a D&C pawn in the game. This thread is a slide thread, created by one of his handlers.

This guy never shuts up about Solzhenitsyn and is a self-proclaimed expert on the atrocities of the USSR under communism, yet he never mentions 100 Years Together, and claimed to never have read it "because it isn't translated into English."

Jordanetics is Vox Day's take down of Peterson, for those that want to spend some shekels.
Vox doesn't desire to be a Jew, left wing or useless to society, so this user's claim is false.

vocaroo.com/i/s1bCUZgUbhmF

vocaroo.com/i/s1HY1KEj95xl