Thoughts on Freemasons

Thoughts on Freemasons

Attached: images (6).jpg (550x380, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMVs7G65338
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

faggots

All should be hanged.

Papal bull 'In eminenti apostolatus specula' states clearly what those fuckers are and what their aim is.

Overestimated lightningrods for conspiracy nuts.
But hey, gitta have scapegoats for personal failings.

probably this. It's kind of weird to want to hang out with men so formally.

Crypto Jews.

they aren't free or masons anymore. They are just the jew's goyim division at this point

Pretty sure they track my internet output. They can't stop me though from saying 'niggers'

this

failed egyptians

Unironically the good guys demonized by virtue of all other conspiracies being out of ill intent.

Largely misunderstood rich old white dudes trying to save the spirituality of humanity.

Attached: 1536294154064.jpg (900x900, 75K)

where is the picture taken from?

I heard they let niggers join. Not the type of club I would associate with.

jew wannabe child rapists

And what works of theirs have you studied, m8?

All they preach is esoteric natural pantheism.

Attached: large.jpg (500x378, 35K)

Based but Bluepilled.

Attached: 911.jpg (1312x2000, 289K)

>Accepts only (((Abrahamic))) religions
>Secretive group
My alarm bells are going off.

Still ok

Well there's that weird thing where they went around trying to microchip kids. Hmmm, I wonder what the connection is between something like that and (((esoteric natural pantheism)))?

>He doesn't know about the split in the late 19th century
>He blames it all on one group

At least learn your fucking conspiracies before you start talking shit.

Attached: umaru-2.png (1040x719, 362K)

Basedboy detected. Nothing wrong with men hanging out, your immature brain fell for the "lol bunch of guys hanging out, must be fags ! Lol". Men have done great things when they put their brains to work without distraction from some annoying thot.

Freemasonry is Judaism for goys (non-Jews)
>kike puppets

I am one, and I’ll let you in on a secret, we don’t run the world! We are a men’s social fraternity and charity organization.

#NOTALLJEWS

Typical American.

Yes, goy. Good goy. We will point and you will hate. Fight them! Don't worry about what we steal out of your back pocket as you fight fake wars.

Oof. They are literally secular kikes.

Shabbos goy club, they help the kike mafia and act like boomer faggots ruining everything.
They also believe anything kikes say.

fpbp
homosexual cult for betas

Oh so it's actually the (((Freemasons))) who are our (((Greatest Ally))) and the Jews totally tricked me into not liking (((secret societies))). I'm so discombobulated now your magix are just too powerful.

Absolute garbage they have sex parties
Knights of Columbus are top tier bros though
F- the Masons

Attached: BasedDuterte.png (890x575, 894K)

>we dont run the world!

No, you dont run the world because youre not near important enough. Not to say that masons run the world, they don’t, but either way this is a brainlet comment.

>secular kikes

>implying

Literally talking shit. Does your asshole get jealous?

No, the Freemasons are almost completely irrelevant. They do very little, and depends which school of masonry you speak of as well, for the most dominant one today by a margin are corrupt fucks. They are jews-lite just trying to fix the world through their warped principles.

"I did not"

Attached: 19-08-16-07-51-13-800_deco.jpg (1200x800, 454K)

>Be you

>Twisted putrid niggers begin to crawl out of your anus

>You are struck writhing in anal agony

>What do you do?

Attached: 171016-Siamang-full.jpg (683x1024, 110K)

Excellent non judgemental anti Hypocritical, all it needs to do is remove jew and religious aspect removed

>No, the Freemasons are almost completely irrelevant. They do very little
except try to microchip kids

Atheist, bourgeois decadence.

It's the formal part that is the issue.

theyre gay

Papists I.T.T. wouldn't support any kind of organisation that gives succour to Protestant individuals, as the Masons do with the Orange Order. Just food for thought. Probably O.O. is the best kind of Masonry, however, because of its religious requirements that nullify the sterilising aspects of Masonry.

1. It's just a man's club with the goal of self betterment.
2. Their secrets are lessons taught as plays which teach moral lessons.
3. The plays are secret because they would not have emotional impact otherwise, like ruining the end of a movie.
4. The ceremonies are formal and stricy so they don't get twisted and perverted over time.
5. The Shriners are masons and run hospitals and other charitable organizations.
6. The United States was originally founded on mssonic ideals.
7. Nearly 100% of the shit you see pisted on the chans about them is just made up fantasy.

R - Every Masonic organization tries to attain and to create all the required
prerequisites for the triumph of the Communist revolution; this is the obvious aim of
freemasonry; it is clear that all this is done under various pretexts; but they always
conceal themselves behind their well-known treble slogan. (Liberty, Equality, Fraternity
— Transl.) You understand? But since the Communist revolution has in mind the
liquidation, as a class, of the whole bourgeoisie, the physical destruction of all bourgeois
political rulers, it follows that the real secret of masonry is the suicide of freemasonry as
an organization, and the physical suicide of every more important mason. You can, of
course, understand that such an end, which is being prepared for every mason, fully
deserves the secrecy, decorativeness and the inclusion of yet another whole series of
secrets, with a view to concealing the real one. If one day you were to be present at some
future revolution then do not miss the opportunity of observing the gestures of surprise
and the expression of stupidity on the face of some freemason at the moment when he
realizes that he must die at the hands of the revolutionaries. How he screams and wants
that one should value his services to the revolution! It is a sight at which one can die. . .
but of laughter.

Attached: RedSymphony.jpg (324x499, 31K)

you get the rope same as the jew

Attached: theodoreherzl.jpg (640x360, 50K)

larpfags

Rodrigo speaks truth
Bunch of boomer faggots who think they run the world cause they got their mason friend to hasten a process to buy something once.

basically this
my dad is one

And your house will get burnt down on the next march.

Attached: William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (2364x3000, 902K)

But it's still largely and deliberately atheist and therefore degenerate, with the exception being There shouldn't be allowed an organisation where a man can "get away from being bothered by religious people" like the Masons are. Atheist = individualist = your society collapses very quickly.

Again wrong, athiests aren't allowed. You don't have to believe in any certain religion but you do have to believe in a god, have a religion. They even give you a bible when you join.

You have to be tolerant of any kind of believer, which is watering down religiosity to the asymptote of virtual atheism.

wrong.
It's a secular organization. you can believe in any religion you want to. in fact, it states on wikijudea that most lodges require belief in a supreme being

yeah keep going with your christian panic. jesus will take note of your hard work

Free?! Nice!

when dotr kicks off burn down every lodge in minecraft

>tfw majority of the filipino leaders in the philippine revolution were freemasons

Freemason handshakes are signals to fellow members that they are ready to engage in buttsex. When they tell each other about being travelers from the west they are initiating their right to be the top of that days anal packing. When they talk about first raising their hand to the square they are talking about the square 3rd degree Masons have to crawl on so they can be initiated to the 4th degree by being gangbanged by the 32nd and 33rd degree members.

Not an argument. F.Y.I., religion means "tying back." There are obvious practical benefits of living in a more religious society, especially when compared to clown world.

mason,open your house to jihadists.i will do whatever i want with mine.understood?

What level? Your dad is in a cult. Get him out.

the good petrodollarian jihadowelcomers.

I chuckled sensibly

YEah sure. Fag.

Attached: brevik mason.jpg (773x747, 35K)

you lie,you run western world for sure and that makes you responsible.you just got corrupted.and divine law will give you what you deserve.you will find a warm hag in your arab masters.sup on vincit veritas.

I don't think he participates in it much. Freemasonry has been in a major decline since Xers and millennials probably aren't into it much, and muh whyte birthrates are dropping

I understand that you seek scapegoats for your endless corrupt failings, but your repayment of your debt is non-negotiatable.
So enjoy being Europe's migrant-dumpster.

I always think it would be good if /ourguys join the local lodges, but it is just boomerism

If Breivik wasn't such a narcissist, he'd have been a super cool dude.

jihadoloving slaves of arab money.sup on vincit veritas.

you seek just goats with your jihadist fellas,you are past,the keys have being taken from you,bye bye old man,and stay away from our daughters.slave of money.

you sound lonely. Fuck off sociopathic incel beta. Weak male.

Odd then that the jihadists fill your home, isn't it?
All this whining and claims of having keys to anything, yet somehow you still end up in a dumpster along with the rest of the trash.

money,money,give me your money.a true nowadays `mason`.you really prove my words.you built banks,only.in cash we trust.slave.

Up to no good.

Attached: Freemasons Kikes and Catholics.jpg (500x622, 85K)

You're filth.
>Conspiracy nuts
>scapegoats for personal failings
Nobody believes your stupid shit, you masonic kike-apologist. We live in the age of information and we can see what you guys are into and what you believe in, the influence you have, who you are aligned to and who gets to enter your little homosexual club, simply by reading your own literature.
Everyone of you deserve a fate worse than death for your crimes against humanity, and people are slowly waking up to your schemes. Your time will surely come, and papermoney won't save you.
youtube.com/watch?v=TMVs7G65338

Fans of horrendous interior decoration.

Looks like a cult. Bad news.

Seconded. The 50s were a bad time to be stuck in.

>projection

Vehicle for all enlightenment ideas, original glowniggers, took over the behind-the-scenes power from the nobility and the clergy. In the XVIII and XIX cent being a high ranking mason opened the door to the corridors of power like Epstein's rape temple now. In the XX cent they were sent to the dustbin of history by intel spooks. Why bother with masons when there is CIA, KGB/FSB, Mossad, MI6 etc. The power moved to intel community, now masons are just LARPers, everyone wants to be a govt asset or an alphabet operative to get into the inner circle of the establishment.

Attached: 1565510216251.png (375x396, 175K)

You sound like a complete nut. Just throwing that out there.