How is it that Netflix is constantly annihilating Jow Forums...

How is it that Netflix is constantly annihilating Jow Forums? They have woke programming 24/7 and still pull in billions. And every time the right-wing bitches about some show, it only gives them more views and attention. This one even looks pretty good.

youtu.be/QFb3lNBV8Qs

Attached: 6889.jpg (750x1334, 84K)

>Netflix is constantly annihilating Jow Forums?
Enjoy your financial destruction kikes

>anihhilating Jow Forums
how? it's anime with all black cast like other animes with all white cast, that's ok, that's not racemixing, putting token niggers fighting evil nazis etc.
I don't have anything against niggers having their own animes and shit, I'm against blacking already established white characters like ariel from my little mermaid
sage

>why would I wanna watch this?
>they're black!
>anything else?
>They. Are. Black.
So empowering.

>pull in billions
They made 800m last year in profit after paying zero in taxes. As less people use their product then they will start adding ads and other fun ways to not lose money. Mark my words.

This show looks great from that preview.

Attached: 9-010007.png (1440x1666, 1.09M)

t. coping shitskin

I'm pretty sure Jow Forums would be happy to be proven wrong that black people can in fact create something for themselves. Because if they can they can go off welfare and we no longer have to pay for them.

>cowboy bebop knockoff

Yawn,
I'll probably give it a shot, but because of the higher cost of an animated episode I don't think we'll get more than two seasons considering Netflix looming financial problems.

>designed by a black man
>painstakingly animated by vietnamese sweatshop slaves

loses billions every year
winning
choose one
come back when you have made your first profitable day month or week absolute faggot how many billions has netflix lost at this point?

Why do they make movies in the name of African descendants when Nigeria is already the biggest movie producer in the world?

>black
>anime
The very reason why anime is anime, is because it’s creator is Japanese.
By having a nigger make this abomination they’re shitting on the very concept of anime itself.
If anything, netflix is probably about to cause a weeb shitstorm or a Japanese man is going to take out the CEO of Netflix via Katana for his retribution against his “honorubru peepro”.

>netflix original anime
i actually just felt some puke reach my throat

But, Japaneses or north Koreans slaves did this, it's just to sell to the black "market"

Animation work is done by Japanese that's why it actually looks good and I'll watch few episodes to see if it has any redeemable qualities besides animation.

The only thing Netflix is annihilating is their stock prices.

Reminder do not give a single penny to streaming jews

Netflix should be called Jewflix. I cancelled that shit. Good majority of the programming is anti white race mixing nigger faggot bullshit.

Blonde green eyed niggers. Shit makes me want to puke.

The R&B song disjointedly placed alongside anime-esque animation is super distracting.

This anime will go down the same path as afro samurai cause nips and most weebs don't give a shit about this show cause they aren't white.