Why do white men dominate most spheres of influence?

I was reading an article by Mindy Kaling talking about her new tv show. Long story short she was talking about how important it was to spread the message that “women and minorities can do late night comedy too”. This pretty much sums up what I’ve been observing my whole life. She isn’t asking for a fair shot, she says that she’s entitled to be given entity and not earn her way into it.

But moving past that she’s using PC phrasing to try to insert herself into what she sees as a high status medium of television. Thing is, late night television won’t be relevant in 10 years time and the next thing will end up becoming popular.
When I look at what’s going to be the next big thing I see podcasting, independent content creators on YouTube, In the tech sector machine learning and AI. When I look st what’s going to be the future of media and the country at large I can’t help but notice that they all seem to be already dominated by white men. Why is it that white men seem to be the people who are the first to pick up these new trends and monopolise upon them. I here this liberal joke about how all podcasts are done by white men but I can’t help but notice that’s generally true. Why does it happen this way?

Attached: 4AEA042C-F687-4F3A-9ADB-20D848F162BF.jpg (683x1024, 66K)

>Why do white men dominate most spheres of influence

(((White))) men.

Darwin mate

What

>what is organized crime

yes

Bunp

Again

I dunno

We're the product of thousands of years of race mixing producing the best offspring possible.

compared to women, mostly drive, partly higher variance in intelligence (more extremely intelligent men)
compared to non-european minorities in westen countries, combination of intelligence and creativity, but you know there are a lot of east asian men in the sectors you mention as well which have as a group comparable or even slightly higher mean IQ

>(((Mindy Kaling)))

you mean natural selection? race mixing has nothing to do with it

Genetics.

This British hapa is spamming his threads again

What a disaster of a nosejob.

Changing vpn? Hapa faggot

cause we're better and all of these pee oh sees know it and love us while pretending to hate us lol

>Why do white men dominate most spheres of influence?
Because we are superior. And we do it without cheating like pic-related have to.

Attached: Jewish superiority.jpg (1070x550, 141K)

It always works that way. People come up with a great idea, and it's good for a while, then the riff raff get wind of it and it starts to suck as it browns more and more. As soon as women and minorities start to dominate, it sucks. Internet, music, television, video games, you name it. White men dominate the sphere of influence because we are usually the ones that invent and come up with new ideas, only to have it ruined by everyone else, so then we must come up with new ideas while women and minorities keep beating a dead horse

>Why do (((white))) men dominate most spheres of influence?

Attached: 4890C919-27F4-4DBC-B89F-055643C46672.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

>People disproportionately likely to explore tend to monopolize uncharted territory when it turns out to be lucrative

Gee, I wonder. Mapped the world, catalogued life on earth, began exploring space, harnessed electricity, and on and on... it's because white men do things to do them, not for popularity, or money, or whatever else. Because it can be done.

based and jewpilled.

we didn't "pick up on and mopolize" on them, WE CREATED IT, as we did all the other stuff

facts don't care about your feelings

>Why are white men always first at discovering awesome shit?
Because white men are the only people that give a shit about anything.

BWC

they don't

white men are cancelled

Lol

Because when something's been done to death or subverted, white men just do something else for the hell of it.

Pretty much this. That's why the Jews hate us and want us dead, even if it means they no longer have running water. We can never be entirely and definitively subverted.

White men are simply harder workers than the rest of the races. Plus they are blessed with high IQ (average IQ for whites is 100). Asians are 2nd on the list.

kys jew kike nigger shitskin

Must be something

Bump

I dunno man

>Hapa

He's a poo in London, licking up to his white masters.

Attached: 1566143442435m.jpg (775x1024, 81K)

they dont, only in their bastardized pathetic excuses for civilization do they even exist, the real world looks on in disgust.

>t. Poo in the Loo

And this, . Whites as in full blooded Europeans are irrelevant automatons. The Semites are the most influential if you're talking about spheres of cultural exchange. Seeing how they took over - all of the World with their religious institutions.

Attached: 1557019891612.png (723x575, 380K)

Hater

>Eons of natural selection to produce the root of all modern degeneracy
I guess evolution didn't equipped the whites with a defense against the Jew lmao

Bump

can you answer the jewish question?

Came here to post this.

john 8:44

the nazirite are the jews, not the pharisee babloyian khazars

Judaeo Christianity is a contradiction.

As a white man, i see the occupied nation of Constantinople and a healthy Zion in Isreal

based

Attached: 1566084823068.png (1000x1000, 1.64M)

All those white men in pedowood?

Attached: 1533682933976.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

you know i dont care if a bunch of aryans get sworded over this, as long as it comes with the TRUTH. Bunch of boomer faggots

Who is this semen demon?

it's not just white men. it's basically men of all colors and jews. but we can no longer admit that statistically men are better than women are virtually everything anymore

because jews are a scapegoat and the majority of rulers in the world are actually british, germanic, french with a mix of other royal families in europe that succeeded to this day

by rule i mean power through assets and financial control; your economy wouldn't be running if it weren't for their companies

Kimberley Garner

Attached: kimberley-garner-out-shopping-in-st-tropez-09-07-2016_1.jpg (1200x1800, 153K)

All Aryan brothers and even Turanic peoples like Finno-Ugrics, Turkics, and Mongols will be welcome and included in the eventual conquest of the Semito-Hamitic and African peoples. It will truly be a spectacle to behold: there will be a great celebration for the Aryan Gods as the sacrificial blood of Jewish offerings runs through the streets. Everyone from Rejkavik to Beijing will rejoice as whites, and even Poos and Chinks carve up the entirety of the near east and Africa for their own benefit.

I'm sure you can figure things out, but for a general outline, the Iranians will get most of the Middle East, Pakistan will return to India, Sub-Saharan Africa will go to the Chinese, and northern Africa and the southern Cape will go to Europe. This is the only possible future for the human race.

She's so fucking hot

Women aren't funny, therefore ethnic women aren't funny. There have been lots of great comedy shows led by black guys. Arsenio, In Living Color, Chapelle, Fresh Prince, etc. Feminists just memory holed them because they didn't involve women.

fpbp