JAVA Class Room India University

Is India a space of incompetent software developers?

durgasoft.com/
youtu.be/Q2ULPk8qZc0?t=138

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-08-18 14-55-59.png (1920x1200, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

durgasoft.com/
consulting.us/news/2197/accenture-sued-for-32-million-over-hertz-website-redesign
youtu.be/DSDNMB0CpJo
youtube.com/watch?v=pW-SOdj4Kkk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only thing they hear during the lesson " free pass to UK , goodbye shithole"

why you think this ?
These guys either do this or learn german and scam call your grandma

Wanna know something funny? Though poos are one of the leaders in scamming they aren't computer smart.
You can call these people up and have them establish a connection to a VM session (Connections go both ways) you can attack and cryptolock their computer and listen to them lose their shit and say mean things about your mom

Attached: 1479406849502.jpg (643x960, 246K)

Imagine the smell

4000 Indians in a room
4.6 trillion e-coli bacteria

Indian engineers are super incompetant. They always get rejected from my firm for either being shit at the job, having fake degrees, or being spergs.

Enjoy your capitalism

what do you guys think is the tapeworm population in that room?

They're getting bachelor"s degrees because it is required to get into H1B pool.

>durgasoft.com/
Peak web design

Indian software developers are truly something else. Incoherent code and terrible attitude is their staple. The problem is that while 99.9% of them are complete garbage workers, 0.99% are ok and the 0.01% are actually good software engineers and that last 0.01% is often enough for employers to take their chances with another Pajeet.

> JAVA

guess the answer is: yes

Yes. There's this myth that Indians are good at IT but if you actually work with them they are only slightly less incompetent than niggers. They work harder than niggers though so I will give them that.

maybe they could plant some crops, or install toilets

Attached: 1559661425824.jpg (476x453, 28K)

My uni had an indian engineering professor that failed everyone except indian students. -.-

I thought he was Apple technician.

Attached: 1556697026451.jpg (643x960, 255K)

funny

Why don't they learn plumbing or basic hygiene first?

I heard you can get an Indian BA and MBA from cereal boxes

I looked up his home address and he lived in a hunk of shit though. He had to have had been paid way lower than the other professors. And students just hopped universities for a semester for his class anyways.

>brown people
>competence

consulting.us/news/2197/accenture-sued-for-32-million-over-hertz-website-redesign

If americans are so smart why do all fucking companies there have poo IT support?

>Is India a space of incompetent software developers?
First of all, India is space of low-life shitskins, which should answer your question

Because they're worth 1/16th of a burger
When more than a few poos conglomerate at one company it's pretty shit. They start acting like a clan and engaging in two faced petty office politics together, only promoting their own gypsies to try to keep things within the clan.

And don't get me started about Indian interviewers. Despite poo incompetence you're screwed if you have to have a tech interview with them besides the fact that you can't understand what they are saying they feel the need to ask astronomically harder questions than anyone else often not knowing the answer to it themselves.

Because jew companies do not want to pay American workers

Jesus, imagine the smell...

Attached: AAAAAAND_YOU'RE_FUCKED.gif (221x196, 410K)

ask Boeing and the hundreds of people who died in 737-MAX crashes

Attached: boeing pajeets.jpg (1468x427, 83K)

>all these low lifes trying to shit on working indians
lmao as if you guys have a job and don't just rely on ur mums to feed you till you turn 30 and die of a fucking heart attack from all the fat.

It's cheap, and they don't give a shit (depending on the job).
Also, they can check the diversity box without hiring even more incompeting women or baskeball Americans.

because they work for .02 shekels, like you

I see future Steve Jobs.

Attached: POO1.gif (165x300, 3.1M)

No, you guys don't just shit everywhere, you are shit.
t.IT engineer (a real one).

>be network engineer
>come in behind poo
>dozens of routers with pages of static routes
>turn on eigrp
>do a 360 and walk away

This

>do a 360 and walk away
360° LOL

AMERICAN EDUCATION

Attached: 1562238573220.jpg (398x376, 37K)

>If americans are so smart why do all fucking companies there have poo IT support?
Because (1) our big companies are addicted to H1B fraud and "cheap labor"; and (2) when an Indian gets into a position where they can hire, they only hire other Indians.

There are (((those))) who want to displace the US Citizen from all gainful employment: taking over tech and STEM is a good way to cut off good paying jobs. The illegals have already destroyed construction, roofing, and landscaping. -- It's only a matter of time before (a) whites flock to the trades, and (b) "diversity" is pushed in the trades to disemploy the whites.

gtfo newfag

Attached: image.jpg (500x730, 270K)

>Being this new
Go back to suck Jamal's dick you German piece of shit

>"diversity" is pushed in the trades to disemploy the whites.
whites are doing everything to themselves.... stop playing victims like niggers do

>Method name not all lower case

>do a 360
see, there goes your inflated self worth

they look so creepy

If Indians were so bad Americans wouldn't be crying about them stealing their IT jobs

Based on the quality and difficulty of being certified in India, it's both and 300 more certs.

The smell in there would be unimaginable

You need to lurk the fuck moar before posting here.

>not using PascalCase for methods

Attached: image.jpg (443x443, 39K)

$9/HR is still too much in India. It's like the highest paying job there ever is.

Sadly psuedo larping everything but atleast they try

>C#
>beautiful
>Jew flag

>Making your class and method names indistinguishable
[insert picture of stupid looking person]

it’s a Jow Forums meme and it’s definitely better than Java.

Cheap labor to infiltrate screw everything up and act like they their doing a good job with atta' boy's

Kek

YES

NEVER HIRE ONE

They are all totally fucking clueless. None of them have any of the math skills that go with a BCS at a real university. Absolutely none. They can't read proofs or white papers and can barely handle pseudocode. FUCK.

They learn how to google and copypaste stuff, they are mentally incapable of anything more advanced.

They have ruined the educational system in this country as well. It will take decades to recover from the damage these retarded compulsive liars have done.

Attached: 1566067735659.jpg (480x540, 35K)

>t. self taught ""programmer""

Both have garbage collection. Nuff said.

It's actually rare to find a developer these days who actually knows what memory allocation means (mmap/VirtualAlloc). Everyone is so afraid of pointers that they don't even know what their code does most of the time.

on the one hand pajeets are fucking shit programmers but on the other theyre the only motherfuckers doing tutorials on niche meme homework assignments, at least their logic is usable

Attached: 1564632289976.png (974x549, 410K)

>When more than a few poos conglomerate at one company it's pretty shit. They start acting like a clan and engaging in two faced petty office politics together, only promoting their own gypsies to try to keep things within the clan.
This is 100% true. In my experience, it is even worse than that, they also sabotage non-Indians, and covers each others' incompetence, and try to replace both leadership and developers with their own. Ass-kissing to a large or very large degree while their non-Indian bosses are present, pinning all failures on their bosses while the bosses are not present. They also love to copy-paste code and take credit for it, and blame bugs they introduced on non-Indians and make others waste time on debugging and investigating the bugs they themselves made. And they tend not to be interested in those of the modern development techniques that might reveal their incompetence.
I don't have much advice to offer if you are unfortunate enough to work with these kinds of Indians. I am certain that there are competent Indians out there, but I would not know how to differentiate them from the incompetent ones, and I do not know how many are responsible reg. their work, I fear it is very, very few. Lots and lots of pretension. Caring about laws and about others can also be fully missing in certain, though not all, aspects.
There are enough incompetent and dishonest developers already, Indians make it even/much worse. Though I guess that is part of why managers hire them - if they are going to get ripped off by developers, why not get cheap developers? Of course, the Indians then seek to replace the managers as well once they have gotten established. I don't have much experience with what happens if the Indians succeed in taking over, if the products and services becomes crap but the company still survives (Azure?) or if the company ends up going down, or what. It would be better to help fix software development, but that is easier said than done.

Attached: 1565468448106m.jpg (687x1024, 124K)

I stopped programming back in the Amiga days. Those were fun times, kicking the OS to the curb, making your own disk trackloaders. Doing shit directly to the hardware like the fucking slut it was.

Omg what a fucking newfag. Go home durgesh

I'm glad those days were gone. I'm REing an old DOS game in my spare time, and the fuckery that people had to do in order to work with memory extenders is fucking insane; and all of that to keep a fucking 16-bit OS running. I mean, I like dealing with memory, but only with the flat memory model.

>memory extenders
Amiga had the benefit of having relatively standardized peripherals. None of that fucking headache with extended/expanded etc.
I remember those days too.

So you have no argument? All right.

They aren't getting hired over here anywhere other than big companies that are basically just getting dindu retard money from the government. There are two gravy programs for IT firms here in Canada, so the more mouthbreathing nig nogs you hire the more money you get from the government, plus there's all the diversity requirements, plus the fact that a lot of them are actually retards and you get extra money for hiring retards from the government here as well.

No small IT firms hire them, because they are retarded shit smears that put companies out of business if they aren't being propped up by the government. We are angry about them shitting up our schools and neighborhoods.

They are WAY too fucking stupid for advanced comp sci stuff, most of our work is related to post graduate discrete mathematics. These fucking poojab shit smears are an embarrassing fucking disgrace to the entire profession. I had to pull all nighters learning how to write turing tape and assembly programs and shit, it is INCREDIBLY offensive to have some liberal fuck head tell me a stinking retard JABA PROGRAMMER nigger is able to do the things I can.

Attached: 1566066240895.png (646x676, 382K)

durka durka

>Jow Forums screams at people to "lern 2 code"
>Gets mad when they code

Attached: D0IfSzFUUAArC53.jpg_large.jpg (655x527, 45K)

I also fear that they sometimes do intentionally crap work, sabotag as well as lying and spreading misinformation and withholding important information, in such a way that project failures can be falsely blamed on non-Indian developers and managers, such that they will have an easier time taking over.
The Indians screw over the competent Indians this way (however few or many there are), for Indians are earning a very poor reputation.

Attached: 1564681592500.gif (448x448, 3.48M)

>Amiga had the benefit of having relatively standardized peripherals
And the advantage of not running on a system that was older than it had any right to. The 286 came out in 1982 and already had an MMU, but memory protection wasn't a thing until the NT kernel.

(And then the NT kernel was developed in the short timeframe where UTF-16 was a thing and UTF-8 was not. So they've been carrying that UTF-16 with them ever since even though the rest of the world is using UTF-8 now. Way to go, Microsoft. I hope Windows 10 is *finally* the last nail in your coffin)

>I hope Windows 10 is *finally* the last nail in your coffin)
It's gonna take more stakes than that to kill off decades of software library the world is hopelessly addicted to. That's why we're still on fucking x86 after all.

Comment

No, Pajeet. We don't get mad when they "lern 2 code". We get mad when they tell us they did, when they actually haven't.

Copypasting other peoples shit and praying to Vishnu that it works is not "learning to code".

>the competent Indians
I have never in my entire life met an indian who could competently program. Not one.

Will actually make you feel at home brazil bro

>Its cheap!
No, you all are retarded and cant work for shit

What are some good languages then?
I do mainly C++ and Python

Most cringe place on earth youtu.be/DSDNMB0CpJo

Oh, I like the basis of x64. Of course it's hopelessly misdesigned, and VEX prefixes are just complete trash, but the *core* of the encoding is actually pretty neat. I managed to write a branchless disassembler once and learnt to appreciate the core design of it.

>x64
"x64" is just an extension to x86. Shit's ancient.

Your people are unqualified street shitters.

iAPX 432 was really nice on the design-concept... but the implementation was terrible.

Still, we are your masters.

The language isn't the problem so much as the complexity that the people behind its design are trying to hide from you. C++ is particularly bad in that regard due to stuff like exceptions (hidden memory allocations and releases) and operator overloadings (you have literally no idea what a simply "=" or "+" does anymore). And that's a shame because templates are something that I'd like to have in C, because dealing with the fucking preprocessor is a chore and a half.

Yes, I know. That's why I wrote "x64". Not "x86". My shit could only disassemble x64.

What happen in the last skirmish at the border pajeet ¿why porkis kill more pajeets? ¿Can you pricks fight?

>learn programming by sitting in a room while someone speaks and writing stuff down on paper.
education is such a racket.

Attached: 1566138362.jpg (936x486, 53K)

this.

Pajeets are the greatest threat to the western world.

Attached: nice (4).jpg (678x519, 39K)

you are pointing out a non issue.
that’s the style guideline everywhere.
C# still has its place, not everything is about efficiency anymore. But I get you.

This is the biggest weakness to ALL pajeet.

What causes them to have such inflated egos? Don't they know that people in the west will laugh at their shitstained face?

Your greatest weakness by far.

php and javascript

Attached: CODEFAGS-BTFO-45.png (628x850, 406K)

Attached: 1566138706.jpg (1080x611, 118K)

Lisp

>not everything is about efficiency anymore.
That's a gross understatement: youtube.com/watch?v=pW-SOdj4Kkk&feature=youtu.be

>inb4 Johnathan Blow? Yikes
He's right for once. If no one knows how memory allocation works anymore, then how are we supposed to develop realtime systems in the future? When something needs to be done in 10ms, but the system runs the GB thread right now.

Installying toilets wont make them use them. Asking them not to shit in the street is apparently very insulting.

Attached: 1561703531129.jpg (552x696, 57K)

shahrukh khan parody