Schizos get treated

>schizos get treated
>BPD people get treated
>suicidal people get treated (if they reach out)
>etc.
>trans people get encouraged to mutilate themselves and invade their body by the opposite genders hormones
???

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/state-run-swedish-kindergarten-forces-boys-to-wear-a-dress/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing sexually degenerate about the first three. Amerimutts are all about degeneracy and spreading it to other countries

Attached: 1531143328982.jpg (676x704, 131K)

bump you cunts

Cosmo, OMEGALUL!

>BPD people get treated
LOL

Not that freak again

Yeah thats the treatment you moron

t. tranny

be kind to each other

we are all being screwed

Here, let me help you.

Attached: 1518227593534.jpg (512x696, 89K)

>be kind to each other

Less rejection. Sex is natural.

To be honest, I don't give a shit. People can do this stuff to their bodies if that's what they want to do. My problem is children being encouraged to take hormone modifying drugs at a young age before they can properly consent or comprehend what is being done. Allowing trans people to do this is treating them.

I have been rejected many times in my life in various avenues both romantic and professional, many many times.

It's important to be rejected in life, to build character and to exceed yourself without getting full of yourself.

the condition is already morbid in adults by the time they seek help
what needs to be stopped is people inculcating the disorder in children by publically force-femming them especially on tv and social media. that deserves the death penalty.
damning your child to a living hell and increased risk of everything on earth: disease, addiction, poverty, violence, suicide, murder, additional mental disorders like depression and social phobias.

but for the cringey wave of horny transtrender anime fags or people trying to co-opt social priviledge points in the era of divisi-spew they get exactly what they deserve and making fun of them is a duty.

Attached: pedo agenda sweden kindergarten boy dress.jpg (1080x1268, 237K)

There's someone out there for everyone so I don't know really if you were insulting me or something but it's not really applicable. It seems a little regurgitative, an insult such as that.

My parents wouldn't let me use gel to look like Goku but they let other guys cut their genitals to look like snu-snu war veterans :(

think about it logically. You can't say you're ok with the first and have problems with second, because one directly leads to the other. If trannies were medicated and institutionalized and not paraded around, do you really think anyone would push this shit on their kids?

this is literal scapegoating and appeal to emotion fuck off terf

Attached: SentinelMap1.3.png (1920x1080, 29K)

That is not the solution. That will worsen the mental condition of these trans people who will feel they can't come out and might end up offing themselves. It does not necessarily lead to forcing their kids down a similar path, people can still appreciate their kid's autonomy.

Well a structural treatment is always preferable, especially in the former cases of mental illness you list, medicines tend to help poorly and often have dire side effects, both long and short term.

That said the trans stuff is still a bit weird.

You forgot the breast area, "top" surgery is now accepted

Peak clown world logic ladies and gentlement

yeah because media says big boobs = womanhood

and it's certainly true, long history of association

So maybe we should investigate, the third sex and wether surgery is the best route for those who defy the architect of gender, rather than confidence, in their unique formation.

Thank you mah niggah

whether *

doubt this is real, but if it was, nothing wrong with this - just goes to show how uncultured americans are. unisex dresses for children were practical and the norm in civilised and aristocratic European society until the mid 20th century, and even now royal children always wear shorts

*ahem*
KILL ALL TRANNIES

Attached: killalltrannies.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

thats the treatment

Attached: trans fix.png (1589x1022, 252K)

do you are have stupid

I guess so since I am here.

+1, thanks for doing the research for those of us that are too lazy to ie. me.

this is sad :(

>>schizos get treated
>>BPD people get treated
>>suicidal people get treated
hormones are the treatment, unfortunately. What most of you underage zoomers are too young to remember is that they actually had gays and trannies locked in insane asylums and tried to treat them with therapy and conversion therapy for a very very long time. Not only did it not work but it only ended up making them worse.

For trannies the ONLY proven method to alleviate their gender dysphoria is hormonal treatments. There is nothing else, and the reason you will not find any evidence for anything else is because it doesn't exist. If it did, it would have been discovered between 1950 and 1990.

My BPD got treatment. I've held full time jobs my whole life apart from time in hospital and now I can control myself to the point people just think I'm different, not mental. I think these people with BPD that are unemployed and disasters for everyone are just using it as an excuse to be a shitty person with no "screen" to what they say.

I still don't understand how in that video she gets through pages and pages of abuse/stuff telling her to kill herself but starts crying on "kill all trannies".

Nah its real:
voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/state-run-swedish-kindergarten-forces-boys-to-wear-a-dress/

>unisex dresses for children were practical and the norm in civilised and aristocratic European society

true. however in this case it isnt about unisex dresses its literally just the teacher not wanting the kids to know what is what and banned pronouns

the attempted suicide rate of 40% doesn't change pre or post-SRS.

And then they off themselves due to regret, it's a problem which kinda solves itself at times.

>hormones are the treatment
I agree. I'd pump them full of testosterone as well, and see what happens. Good thinking user.

You are quite possibly the most illiterate low IQ nigger on the planet. Nothing in my post said anything about srs. I would say kill yourself but considering you're probably a self loathing closeted tranny you will probably end up doing it instead of just taking your fucking pills anyways.

It really is a tragedy and I know that will come off as sarcastic given the board but they are people with mental illnesses being enabled

I wouldn't expect someone from Romania to understand even basic biology or endochrinology so let me explain this to you. They already have the same testosterone levels that you do (roughly) and increasing the levels past the normal male range has EXTREMELY adverse effects on the human body with no benefits.

Nothing in your post indicates even a basic understanding of science and I have to wonder if your 3rd world shitstain even had internet before 2012.

voice of europe is not a real news source are you delusional

I'd just do it for fun before blowing their brains out, honestly. Sort of a "let's pump it full of testosterone - see what happens". You seem to have erroneously thought I was looking for a solution, kek.

Fake and gay

>erroneously thought I was looking for a solution, kek
>i was just pretending to be retarded

Attached: 6kGliTj.jpg (349x642, 52K)

>has EXTREMELY adverse effects on the human body with no benefits.
Just like pumping them with estrogen

Mental illness: the post

literally all the studies available on trannies say otherwise. see here

Don't deflect on his point you disingenuous nigger.

It's simple. The medical industry is packed full of kikes.
Selling hormones and surgery is far more profitable than treating with antipsychotic drugs and therapy. You haven't figured this out yet?
There's no monetary benefit of not treating schizos, BPD, bipolar, depression. Selling drugs is VERY profitable so those people are told to seek treatment.
Jews value money over ALL. Why do you think they name themselves like this-
>gold/blatt/stein/berg
>silver/stein
>diamond
>ruby
>green(emerads and money)
>shapiro(sapphire)

Attached: 1313386600582.jpg (500x375, 43K)

>they actually had gays and trannies locked in insane asylums and tried to treat them with therapy and conversion therapy for a very very long time
Is that actually true? People repeat that a lot, but i never saw any proof of that

Sorry I just threw in the title and hit search

But I wouldnt be surprised if it happened. Look at what sweden has become

There's nothing disingenuous about it, I never once mentioned srs because its not important. The vast majority of trannies do not end up getting it. Its fucking expensive as hell and half of them dont even want it anyways.

>reading comprehension level: Canadian
And here I thought English was your first language. Or maybe it's Chinese these days.

BASED RoMANia vs the cancuck

>40% still kill themselves anyway

Now that's some quality health care.

I see autism comes in pairs.

Attached: adf.jpg (502x417, 20K)

40% suicide rate is not acceptable
thats the end result of crossdressing as a permanent life choice
there was some drug for schizophrenics that worked even with its side effects, that should be studied rather than mutilation and social theory

Did contrapoints contract HIV?

If you lobotomize a patient or prescribe them heroin then risk of suicide goes doe to 0% as well. The goal of medicine is to make the patient healthy, not to indulge them in expensive and damaging procedures. (On a sidenote, I seriously doubt risk of suicide in post-op trannies is 0%, this puts all these statistics into question).

His point was irregardless of any modern "treatment" doesn't solve the mental illness

reading from your other posts, i think you are saying that we should give trannies the hormones but not the surgery.

Correct me if Im wrong

>40% suicide rate is not acceptable
You're right its not. Good thing you're an illiterate moron and can't tell the difference between suicide rates and attempts. Because, this might be a shock to you, the 40% is attempts and most do not actually kill themselves, they are seeking attention/help through desperate measures. Its just like how women have high suicide attemps but low actual rates, they dont really want to kill themselves, they want people to realize how miserable they are so they get help.

It would be christmas if IT did

but the studies literally prove this wrong nigger.

go ahead and read.

yup. until there is sufficient evidence to show that the surgery has a drastic benefit for their mental health theres no way it should be covered by my taxpayer dollars.

jews

Attached: degeneracy.png (756x522, 118K)

Thanks

>(((studies)))
Seriously how can you believe them when the homosexuality crisis is their anti-white population killing machine?

indulging someone in their mental illness isn't treating it.

>this fag thinks he's Napoleon
>well, let's buy him a uniform, make everyone around him speak French and make him think he's on Elba island
>BRILLIANT!

>wahhhhhhhhhhhh i don't like these studies so they're actually propaganda
>oh those other studies that i personally agree with because they fit my bias? Those ones are ok

Homosexuality is not a crisis and this might come as a shock to you but: other races have homosexuals too. Every single race has gays. You're actually fucking retarded.

There is a difference between telling a tranny "you are literally biologically female" and saying "you are biologically male but your brain thinks its female and we can't really change the brain so we're going to make your body close to what your mind thinks it should be so it stops freaking the fuck out all the time".

Nice revisionism. You're a disgusting human that is arguing in defence of mutilation and crossdressing to treat what amounts to body dysmorphia. Being used as political tools at the expense of countless lives. Pushing social theory as fact and dehumanising anyone that objects. You are disgusting.

No youre retarded for thinking all this trans rights and homosexual shit is just happening for no reason. They are doing it on purpose. There's a reason those degenerates picked a rainbow flag and it's to attack christian identity and the rainbow covenant.

>Nice revisionism
it's not revisionism. Just because you're so retarded you never actually looked up the aparant studies you like to quote statistics from doesn't mean anyone else is to blame. Like really, even a 3 second google search would have saved you from this embarssment. How illiterate does someone have to be to confuse suicide rates with attempts?

I can never tell if the muhhh homosexuality posts are ironic or not. If not ironic, probably a closet gay.

the problem with those studies is that they only deal with people that started their "transition" way before the "tranny-hype" of recent years. Back then, only people who were extremely gender-dysphoric even attempted this, also mostly the homosexual tranny-type and not the autogynephilic tranny-type.
They also don't concern themselves with the probability of other (more effective?) treatments.
Lastly, most of them are sadly ideologically motivated and can't exactly be trusted.

Oh fuck off. Let me dig out my tinfoil hat. Not everything's a conspiracy.

>we can't really change the brain
Thats a lie, the entire industry of anti psychotic medication is built off the reality that introduction of certain chemicals in differing amounts has noticeable effects on the mind. There is already a drug that has proven to eliminate delusions of desire to crossdress, it needs to be studied further rather than arguing for genital mutilation you cant come back from.
Your spin at the end where you suggest its all because of your own reasoning is the revisionism you absolute brainlet
You're a sociopath that is causing mass human suffering, you really should be treated yourself.

if your iq was any lower you would be a nigger. In fact im not convinced you're not atleast 56% nigger.

both are examples are indulging the tranny in their delusions. treatment for any disorder is to help someone integrate into society. since none of the current "treatments" can do that, media pushes for everyone to play along with their larp.

Its obviously a tranny.

transtrenders are a thing, but a whole different topic

Attached: trannerz.jpg (694x836, 63K)

>f them are sadly ideologically motivated and can't exactly be trusted.
This. It's been proven bias affects the outcome of any research but these people have everything to prove their point.

Oh man the trannys only line of defense is just belittlement. You're literally kikes at this point with how much they've poisoned your minds.

>Thats a lie, the entire industry of anti psychotic medication is built off the reality that introduction of certain chemicals in differing amounts has
ok so show me any studies at all for any of these medications that have been shown to have the effects you think they should have on trannies. I will wait.
>You're a sociopath that is causing mass human suffering
Your projection is so strong I have to wonder if you have any self awareness at all. I do not believe you even know what the emotion empathy feels like. I wish i could stop laughing because I'm probably going to wake someone up but you are actually one of the least intelligent posters on all of Jow Forums.

>Does this look normal?
>Any encouragement would be appreciated

Attached: 21AF3C60-9152-458B-A1C9-D465CDB3538A.gif (357x200, 871K)

>treatment for any disorder is to help someone integrate into society
This sentence alone tells the entire thread that you never graduated highschool. The main point of any treatment is to alleviate symptoms causing harm/distress. Period.

Holy shit. They still make morons like you?
Wake the fuck up, dipshit.
EVERYTHING that comes from the commie Left is a weaponized form of ideology and belief, almost always devoid of logic, fact, and empirical evidence to back it up.
Oh, wait, you're a commie shit smear, here to attempt to steer discourse.
Fuck off shill.

Attached: CohencidenceDetected.jpg (250x250, 10K)

im sure its just a coincidence that the only solution is paying your doctor for constant hrt pills and getting multiple expensive surgeries.

>believes in conspiracy theories with no evidence
>calls other people delusional
Show us the emperical evidence for your beliefs.

Attached: Girls2.png (449x401, 490K)

i said treatment of any disorder. something wouldn't be considered a disorder if it was deemed acceptable. this is part of why they dont consider homosexuality a disorder.

I am not going to waste time doing research to "win" an argument against a tranny when it doesnt change the reality at all. You can't escape the fact you're a sociopath that is destroying lives by arguing that mutilation is actually a cure, that a 40% suicide rate (attempts are still significant) in an environment where they are accepted and even pushed by the mainstream, even in societies that dont contain the mass latent disgust such as sweden, is a measure of success for the "treatments" of crossdressing and genital mutilation
You are a disgusting individual truly and when sanity overcomes you will be the one in a mental institution because your social theories are nothing more, theories

man i knew Jow Forums was full of niggers but i forgot that it was full of ACTUAL niggers who can't rub more than a few braincells together

Attached: tumblr_inline_nrw4io0Dn71sps4wz_400.jpg (318x322, 31K)

Literally the only argument of shills "MUH SOURCES" you never came for discussion just to shit about your statistics and talk shit. YOu're less than worthless.

You can try your shitty ass shaming tactics all day it doesnt work. YOu have mental illness and will always be a man.

Attached: Ohhh no that sucks.png (1000x697, 107K)

Because sex transiction is a good business and lots of money will be made from HRT and surgery on a retard that doesn't know his/her gender.Do you really think they care about the individual?All what they care only about is making money from their mental illness.

Pretty much sums up the entire "mental health" industry.