How much legal trouble am I in?

This psycho roastie suddenly went crazy at a convenience store I was shopping in and started shoving all the products on the floor, smashing milk cartons, toppling racks etc and I idk why but I started seething really fucking hard at this dumb bitch so I just went up to her and kicked her and I thinj she was knocked out. I walked out the store and drove home straight after even though the store owner wanted me to stay until police came.

Attached: images (3).jpg (512x288, 17K)

enjoy getting raped in prison faggot

idk but am sure 1 thing you are fuckin retarted

lol i think in almost all stores are camers kek

Attached: 1566129747980.jpg (1600x1150, 204K)

F user

Quick change your face

Don't visit that store again, user.

Kick of Justice can't be prosecuted under ancient Angloid law

You did the right thing. Dont listen to all the domesticated pussies who talk shit online but cower in any situation where a spine is required.

>could have gotten a job as a security guard and got payed to do it
>instead he does it for free and goes to prison
JANNIES BTFO

Depends on level of cameras and the worker‘s ability to ID you. Also, if your license plate was outside and seen by a camera good luck.

You definitely can never go back to that store.

based retard leaving the scene of a crime

You'll be fine, police arent going to go thru the trouble of looking for you

>New Zealand
As far as I'm concerned, you can't do shit like that in NZ, the best thing you can do is demand for an attorney if they figure you out.
Don't go shopping there for a good half a year by recommended choice as I believe that would be your safest bet unless you want to be recognised.
If you can shop elsewhere do so, make sure to wear a hoodie or something in-case they've written down your description.
OP, I hope you've posted this with a VPN, the google analysts track these threads and could possibly report you in to the police for this.
Stay low hero.

Maybe don't go back to that store for a while lol. Oh and stockpile weapons, ammo and body armor for when they come to lock you up, good luck.

In the US, you could’ve tried to claim defense of another had you not fled the scene. The cops probably would’ve let you go considering you stopped someone who was committing a crime. Fleeing, though, does make you look bad.

Don’t turn yourself in at this point. If the police do come to you, they most likely aren’t going to come in force but instead they’ll send two patrol cars to your house if they’ve ID’ed you.

Consider calling a few law offices to say that you’d be interested in having them on hand should you be called in for questioning.

Chances are good that you won’t be arrested outright, but instead asked to do “an interview”. (US perspective) DON’T DO IT. Fuck them, they’re just going to try and stick you at that point. If you can’t avoid going, make sure you have your lawyer there before you tell them anything.

The shop owner will probably vouch for you. Are there cameras?

Worst case a small charge, you can maybe argue you were in fear she seemed aggressive and violent like she might attack the other people in the store.

You were trying to stop her hurting the other shopgoers or the attendant

You read the manifesto didn’t you? That’s a 4 year term in NZ when they sized your ISP records.

Don't go back to the store for about a year keep your mouth shut and holy fucking kek

Attached: 1502389452972.png (968x733, 206K)

'no comment'

When the cops show up you tell them that you saved her life, she had a brown recluse on her ass.

Unless they deleted the incriminating cam footage of your assault, You are going to end up losing all your money in court and serve like a year of jail time if its your first offense, Her vagina has more political power than you and you will be labeled and shamed for the rest of your miserable existence.

When I was 18 in high school I had a brief relationship with a 15 year old. I did not think much of it at the time regarding our age difference, I was an idiot back then I drank and smoked a lot of weed etc, I honestly didn't even think there was anything wrong with it, I was a senior, she was a sophomore, I didn't think that it was a problem. I didn't realize the age difference was a problem. I was a fucking moron. I was also a virgin at the time. Now, even though it was years ago, I have been thinking about it and worrying about it a great deal. In some states a 15 year old and 18 year old is ok because they are within 4 years of each other, but not in my state. I worry about becoming the next kavanaugh and I feel like I will for the rest of my life. I feel like a fucking idiot. Am I fucked?

user..my best friend is a BJJ coach and let me give you the advice he gives all of his young men.
You should never hit a woman, just walk away from the situation or relationship. However, if you do have to hit a women, always hit her in the stomach...preferably the liver. Also, never grab a woman...they bruise easily. Use your forearm against her chest to push her into whatever is available so that you can cleanly deliver the liver shot and walk away. Neat and clean...no head injuries and no bruises=you don't go to jail.

Empty your bank accounts ASAP.

Don't hit mentally ill people, especially women.

A literal nigger seeing a gap in the morality and strikimg

Yeah your good. Just don't go back for a week. No one will care. Only the blown out roastie who is most likely in jail.

double buggared m8

Are you running for public office? Did you end the relationship on bad terms?

>Use your forearm against her chest to push her into whatever is available so that you can cleanly deliver the liver shot and walk away. Neat and clean...no head injuries and no bruises=you don't go to jail.
not true. women can simply say you did something and they will arrest you.
also never hit a women. is this a troll? you said never hit a women then give tips on hitting a woman LOL.

Should have got the owner to remove the video evidence.

No I'm not running for anything and I don't plan on it. She ended it. It was a very brief relationship, like a week. It was not on bad terms. I was a naive idiot for getting involved with her. I never knew her very well but I think she was sort of promiscuous at the time and didn't have the best relationship with her parents. I have not seen her since. I truly did not realize our age difference was a problem, but now I obviously realize it is and I didn't think anything of it at the time. But now I can't take it back. It kind of haunts me now.

Well, youre dead and your family will be exiled to Australia

jusy claim you felt in danger

just*

ask your lawyer if you can upload the CCTV camera footage before you go to jail.

It'll all blow over

they probably won't care enough to find you