Pro-lifers

Serious question. Not trolling.

What, exactly, are YOU doing for all of the children in cages at our Southern border? How many unwanted babies have YOU adopted? What exactly ARE you doing? Or are you just pretending to be pro-life because want to virtue signal?

Attached: ECLpN8PXUAA5AwQ.jpg (398x398, 31K)

How much did you care when Obama was doing the same thing?

>What, exactly, are YOU doing for all of the children in cages at our Southern border?
well my taxes are paying to keep them all fed, clothed, and sheltered.

Are you implying we should just suck their brains out of their skulls like you do?

Fuck them, they're not MY children. I don't have to hide my views, I'm anti-abortion for white people.

>If you aren't willing to adopt a platoon of orphans, you might as well vivisect them
Are you retarded?

Does realizing a problem prevent you from solving it?

>Implying this isn't the greatest their life has been
Pro life/ pro family. Fuck the shit parents that gamble with their kids lives just for gibs.

he wasn’t separating families

Attached: 69C70CBE-7E4C-4529-BFE5-DBEC31BCB3FE.jpg (512x408, 45K)

I'm only pro-life for white babies. Little beanie babies can get fucked

>What, exactly, are YOU doing for all of the children in cages at our Southern border?
Trying to get them returned to their village in Squatemala where they belong.

>You either have to want to take my unwanted baby or let me kill it
How about you take responsibility for your libido instead? I'm not the one with impregnation problems.

It is not humane to tell human trash they can illegally come to the usa and then end up homeless on the street. Those "kids" belong in cages until they are airdropped back into their shitholes. Prove me wrong.

they choose to be like this

Attached: 1566122890891.png (500x279, 155K)

how does being pro life make it one's responsibility to care for or adopt other people's children

Attached: ka56kartjt.png (832x1242, 517K)

i mean for the Southern border

Incorrect, there are reports of families being separated as far back as HW

Attached: 1565548514215.gif (544x560, 438K)

So since you are so worried about kids in cages, why are you not pro-life?

They should absolutely be imprisoned together instead. I'm sure the rape stats will not be affected by this.

I want to force you degenerate whore behavior advocates to not murder your children, and thus have to not live like degenerates or face the consequences of such, thus making society change away from degeneracy, AND not allow spic invader trash to cross into our borders.

We should throw people that can't care for their children in the same work camps we do the spics. The roasties can work to get funds provided for their kids. The spics can work to earn their ticket to be shipped back where they belong. I win. You seethe and larp.

Is this new pasta? If so, 3/10.
Needs to be way longer m8.

Elisabeth "Betty" Maxwell née Meynard was a French born researcher on the Holocaust who established the journal Holocaust and Genocide Studies in 1987. She was married to the publishing tycoon and fraudster Robert Maxwell.

ruh oh

OP wants to do Murder. Murder is a crime. Unjustified killing of anyone is murder. Abortion is nearly always unjustified in practice.

OP is a racist who wants to kill as many black babies as possible.

Wut do?

>inb4 no answer at all or "because I have dehumanised them".

Were sending them back you liberal faggot. The cages are only a prep for rex 84 when we round up the other 30 million brown people in our country. Hail trump!

You do realize many of these children brought over the border are victims of human trafficking, right? Many of them aren’t even related to the adults with whom they’re traveling.

As for the ones who are separated from their real families, I’m all for reuniting them in THEIR OWN COUNTRY. Having a child with you doesn’t give you right to invade mine.

Let that be a lesson to the rest of them.

Attached: DOTR.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

I'm not pro life. I support abortions, so everyone can get rid of mixed race abominationslets when shitskins were once again rapey

>not trolling
>unironically repeats "children in cages" bullshit
Fuck off nigger.

1 Post by this ID

Im pro white, not pro life

Attached: 1563616680919.jpg (600x400, 123K)

Nice emoji wonder if it can be used to track down your Snapchat. Seduce you. Profit.

Fuck their kids. We didn't invite them here. And fuck your parents for allowing you to live.

Best response

Let me use a pro choice argument. They aren’t really people.

>implying that you’re able to seduce anything

Attached: 986E78F5-4017-44D5-81BC-2B32C7EB19E2.jpg (750x738, 66K)

Abortion is Murder. Murder is a crime. The kids on the southern border are not being Murdered. But they arrive via crime.

What are YOU doing about the illegal immigration/cartel related trafficking of minors on the southern border? Because Slavery is a crime.

Does OP also advocate for Slavery?

> muh kids
> muh kids

you give a shit about white children.
and want to social shame us into caring for brown kids.

we ain't having it anymore. fuck you.

Attached: stay_home.jpg (474x388, 29K)

This is specious equivalence. Abstaining from doing wrong is a moral obligation; rectifying distant problems chosen arbitrarily is nice to do but is in no way a moral obligation.

I'm pro-white-life. The rest of you can die for all I care.

That's actually perfect, close the borders and abort all 3rd worlders.

Why are other people's fuck ups my problem?

>Why aren't you taking up the responsibilities of stupid whores and babby daddies so they don't have to murder anymore

>problem

Hello son.

Attached: 1566132499797.jpg (250x240, 8K)

Serious question: Why do you care so much about keeping immigrant families together while the family courts do the same to our citizens?

they arent our and they damn sure arent our responsibility

The fuck? I'm pro huWhite babies lives. I never said anything about mud people.

>Is it a problem?
>No, I'm done here

This is why we need a secure border!

Let’s start with some facts.

Fact- When parents commit crimes they are separated from their kids. This happens daily in Americans.

Fact-Not all those kids belonged to those “parents.” Kids are being kidnapped and used as props to get adults into the US. Should we release those minors with their kidnappers?

Fact- The “cages” you speak of are better than most of our inner city public schools, which American children are forced to attend.

Congress makes laws, the issues at the border are a result of the laws made by congress and the lack of funding for border security. Legislation for “the wall” was passed back in the 80’s, congress just refuses to fund it.

If you have a problem with what is happening at the border call your congress people and demand they fund a physical border wall/fence. If you do not demand a secure border then YOU are the reason kids are being kidnapped, dragged across the border and end up in “cages,” while we try to figure out who their real parents are.

>1 post by this ID
ok our work is done here

Not my kids=zero fucks.
Burn the parents for putting their offspring in harms way.

This. Women should be allowed to kill their babies, religious beliefs mean nothing when in nature babies would be getting killed left and right.

Attached: 1563952805542.jpg (1352x1814, 635K)

That's not much of an argument, because in nature, you'd be killed too.

>Incel thinks he would defeat chad in a 1 v 1
As long as women can please men, women will always be okay

There's absolutely nothing "chad" about you dude.
Show me a pic of you holding a timestamp if you disagree.

Friendly reminder that a progressive Democrat regime put natural born American citizens in concentration camps

Attached: B2997B38-5CB4-4F33-9B6F-9611C8A8E933.jpg (1200x725, 178K)

2/8 b8 m8

I'm prolifer, and I think that birth control should be sold OTC, and be available for women and girls of all ages, and if they can't afford it, it should be given upon request. I don't mind paying taxes to keep innocent babies from being produced and killed by disgusting sluts. But, if a woman doesn't take birth control, gets pregnant and must have an abortion. It should be a requirement that she has her tubes tied to prevent a second occurrence. I would also like if she was charged as an accessory to murder, but, I'll settle with just her tubes tied.

WHY IS THIS OUR FAULT OR PROBLEM??
If the parents of Mexico would be more responsible and law abiding citizens of their own country and stop invading ours and bringing children which they only use as shields or bartering chips like monopoly get out of jail free cards then maybe there wouldn’t be a need for cages at the border
Piss off the guilt shaming doesn’t work here quit being a fag and address the root of the problem instead of blaming the people trying to help its own citizens first and doing their best to help everyone elses citizens too

>What, exactly, are YOU doing for all of the children in cages at our Southern border? How many unwanted babies have YOU adopted? What exactly ARE you doing? Or are you just pretending to be pro-life because want to virtue signal?
there's no reason for them to stay there.
nothing is preventing their parents from saying that they'd rather go back to mexico.
this is 100% the parents fault:
they knew what would happen if they crossed the border illegally
they know that they can go back whenever they wish, but choose not to
and they knew both of these things before they began their journey.