For years I have fallen for the sneaker jew and my knees, feet and back is FUCKED

For years I have fallen for the sneaker jew and my knees, feet and back is FUCKED.

Is boots the red-pilled mans footwear? Anyone here could recommend me some good and durable boots. I have always liked Dr Martens (obviously) but read that the quality is pure shit and they last for 6-7 months.

Attached: Fallen.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.vibram.com/shop/fivefingers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's time for you to take the bare foot pill

Important question: where do you work/what do you do all day? Footwear alone probably didn't damage your knees

Survivors. Kinda mid grade expensive but worth it

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.33M)

You need Islamic sandals to be a man my fren

Attached: images - 2019-08-18T192329.506.jpg (260x300, 15K)

>knees, feet and back is FUCKED
>it's muh shoes
Lose some weight fatass

Can confirm the quality issues. I got new ones, after 6 months the soles break on each side, both shoes. Absolutely ridiculous.

this, bare foot is best. If you're forced to wear shoes (e.g. by your employer) buy some cheap converse replica.

Attached: eO6kM8ZRLpFRh-Ge0C_xH6rjgLakuHVomJHm1eoDGzU.jpg (1500x1000, 193K)

Hahaha

take the birkenstock pill

Attached: CaptainPlanet-1.png (1080x1080, 288K)

Doc Martins aren't even comfortable. I never got why they were so popular. I shoud also point out that boots might also fuck you up as they tend to be heavier.

I sell sneakers OP, what do you need to know? What are you currently wearing and what hurts?

I just wish they weren't made in China.
us.vibram.com/shop/fivefingers/
The lawsuit against them had to be some kind of Jew attack to deplatform them, to stop their popularity from growing.
I started in 2007 and never looked back. I have nice shoes for occasions and such, these for everything else.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 6.56.53 AM.png (1788x606, 1.96M)

asics, will never buy another brand, asics

They look retarded and you should feel retarded for wearing them.

Look into zero drop shoes. A nice, extremely cheap ($15) example is feyue. I buy two or three pairs a year. If you do end up getting feyue's, ensure you're getting the ones with a green triangle on the sole. The red circle ones are French replicas with extra padding.

Wearing sneakers and not proper dress shoes for daily tasks.
You fucking deserve it, degenerate, buy man shoes, sneakers are for 13 years old thots wannabe.

Yeah because dress shoes are so practical and comfortable. Die in a grease fire.

Never got shin splints ever again once I switched. Done some pretty incredible physical feats with them when I wasn't too active ever before.
I've met people with back problems. Saw that they were wearing flip flops a lot. Told them to try these. Back problems gone.

Attached: artworks-000204751147-5a6vgm-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Just stop wearing shoes or if you really have to, wear minimalist shoes.
Spending 80 bucks on toe socks with reinforcement is straight up stupid.

Attached: 1547618318744.png (750x563, 772K)

You absolute fool, crocs are the real redpilled man's footwear.
REPENT

Attached: crocs.jpg (440x365, 14K)

Can vouch for both of these: Lawsuit was valid though. If you're serious about running you have to take it very slow when you switch.

Look at the soles of your boot/shoe
If you don't see double sole or hardened leathers your doing it wrong.

Attached: iap_300x300.812368546_g0hmqac2.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Vibram 5fingers can fix your back.
You know it's true because some jews class action sued them for saying so.

Take the $15 Crocs from Wal Mart pill.

BASED & REDPILLED

I've had a nice pair of Clarke's for years now. Comfy.

> my knees, feet and back is FUCKED.

lardass

Be aesthetic. Boots are for larping skinhead faggots.

Attached: 1560569387252.jpg (2100x1697, 1.31M)

Lawsuit was valid?
LOL

If you work on your feet or concrete. Georgia boot loggers are the deal. Of course they are great in the woods too. Then be barefoot as much as possible. Their steel toes have saved my feet on several occasions. Shadilay

They are, poorfag.
Stop buying Walmart shit and enjoy lasting, well build shoes, fatass.

based and crocpilled

>Wearing sneakers
>Ever

I hope you all don't do this (unless you're working out/doing sports of course).

Usually see dirty hippies and Germans wearing this lol

Basically, as someone who requires good orthopedic shoes due to an injury, the correct answer is buy good quality shoes not brand name shoes. I recommend people buy shoes from specialty running shoe stores. If you goto a running store, the help staff will be able to figure out things about your foot you never realized, and they'll recommend the appropriate shoe for your anatomy. It was a night and day difference for me personally. I couldn't go more than a few hundred yards without limping before. Now I can walk a few miles and still be ok. Also, I do recommend boots too. I watched a bunch of videos first on how to select the best boot and found it helpful in making my final decision.

beautiful pic ruined with some shit band name

Attached: 1563943022895.jpg (1280x966, 211K)

Attached: old lads.jpg (220x277, 19K)

Yeah this. Expect to pony up for it, but worth the money.

Docs used to be fantastic back when they were still made in the UK. I got lucky and found a pair at an antique store for 10 bucks and they have been my go-to yard work shoes for the past 6 years and have barely aged. Ebay has vintage docs so that's a good place to look.

Ive got serious back problems and found that Alegria's are by far the most comfortable shoes ever made. Nurses wear them. Sadly their men's shoes look retarded, but if enough working dudes start buying them maybe they'll get their act together and start making them less embarrassing. Then they'd make a mint.

I only wear slides and boots.

It's a one post OP thread don't expect a response chap

Red wings made in us line

Rancourt does some good boots as well

And, I hate to say it, the nike combat boots were my go to in uniform

Norwegians don't wear DMs OP and you're trying too hard with Burzum

>he hasn’t taken the Hoka One One pill

Aloha brothers.

Attached: B32515F2-2D20-4A3B-AC05-81A060766F67.jpg (1170x949, 134K)

Cole Haan has some really good footwear.

Attached: cole-haan-black-glenn-chukka-boots-product-1-13526077-271565016.jpg (2000x2000, 246K)

A pair of slip on ariats or justins will last you 5+ years. If you've never worn boots before, you should know theres a break in period where your feet and the boots kind of have to get acclimated to one another - your feet and the leather both stretch a bit and after a week or so theyll be the best fitting pair of footwear you've ever had

Lowas mountain/combat boots are handsome.

Attached: F62F9B06-49E0-4363-8C36-82BDA7889633.jpg (600x600, 24K)

Get some Red Wings faggit.

I have the ones with the boa laces or whatever. Best pair of boots I've ever had. Comfy as fuck.