Guys... I think it’s time to say it

Guys... I think it’s time to say it.

Attached: BCE6A2AA-D036-4DEB-8827-76E44C70CE8A.jpg (1242x1420, 891K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isCh4kCeNYU
youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk
jewishtheater.org/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hang 'em from the trees, let 'em swing in the breeze

LOL yeah the people trying to Make American Great Again hate it! Not the people that are literally doing a recession rain dance in hopes they can destroy the world economy just to use it as a talking point to try to get someone else elected!
>jews.com

Yea, fuck republicans!
Don’t fight it. You know I’m correct.
>make america great again
It was never great

The desperation is beginning to reek isn't it

>It was never great
Motherfucker we went to the moon. Eat a dick you communist faggot.

Just because you went to the moon doesn't make your country great. I mean, it's pretty cool but I don't see America has had a positive total effect on the world.

its AI chats bots. Just like this place.
Find the beacons of light and get this shit out of here.

Sorry Sven, we'd come liberate Malmo for you but you appear to like muslim cocks so we're staying out of it til you get over this phase.
Every major invention that drives your 21st Century life was created in America.
You're fucking shitposting on the internet BECAUSE OF AMERICA.
Yeah I guess you're right, maye not a positive total effect, now that I think about it. We should have made you fuckers BUY THE INTERNET from us, rather than just give it to the entire planet.

Jesus christ what a stupid fucking post.

Attached: 1566108741967.jpg (1014x1883, 597K)

It's cute how the shitskin party is trying to gaslight republicans as if they've changed.

I never visited reddit. Is it that bad?

More innovation, segregation and less mutts = great

r/politics is just the tip of the faggot iceberg over there.
The_Donald is the last sane subreddit on the site, once it gets killed off by admin abuse.....the entire site will be nothing but a faggot circle jerk.

r/politics is completely controlled by kikes who use bots to mass upvote or downvote what they please

Swede absolutely BTFO

reddit turned into this so gradually we didn't even notice

Attached: git.gif (384x270, 933K)

was just reading that thread, reddit kikes in maximum COPE mode

You’re fucking stupid

how can so many people be so fake and gay about so much shit?

I’m gonna say it.

Attached: C65CA427-CBC9-4E7C-BB16-32059804B574.png (333x465, 142K)

>reddit

>reddit
Yet another example of why Jow Forums is shit.

I know there are subversive agents working in shifts of pol who are trying to change our opinion. I'm not mad about it, it's actually the smartest thing you can do. I would really like one of them to explain to me exactly why they hate the president so much.

>Guys... I think it’s time to say it.

Attached: 1540587596979.png (225x225, 10K)

>blatant projection
It's basically scientific fact that liberals hate white people

Even the user name ThinkingOnSleeping makes me think it doesn't have a job and lives with it's parents.

If your hating on your leader, then your hating on your country.
When will americunts learn about solidarity

>president doesn't suck shitskin cock
oy vey, such a bigot!

But your daughter taking three black cocks at once is an achievement you and your country proudly celebrate. It’s good knowing where lesser country’s priorities are

Attached: DE3E4E1A-023E-45B7-80A2-503CEA7CCCCB.jpg (800x850, 185K)

You must be at least 18 to post here.

Attached: 1565096838628.png (332x335, 125K)

ORANGE MAN

>Yea, fuck republicans!
Claudius was pretty based

>I don't see America has had a positive total effect on the world.
we're the property of the Queen of England, you have a problem take it up with her

>we went to the moon!!
>what happened next oh great america?
>i dont know, trans, queers, paedophilia, gay, propaganda, democracy, fall of the white man, women sluttiness, new weimar, marxist propaganda, mass immigration, distruction of Europe and the west, chinese supremacy
You fucking bufoon, go and fuck yourself. I bet my ass you go around bragging about your supposed heritage. You are white but you are not European. Kill yourself Mutt.

N

Attached: 1563032192942.jpg (480x624, 122K)

Law of Jante at it again

would you apply this logic to all the conservatives who hated obama?

>Motherfucker we went to the moon
so they say

>bufoon
you really dont understand how much tech was invented because we went to the moon? kek, you wouldnt even be able to post your nigger thoughts to us right now if we didnt go to the moon. the irony hurts

They love America (pukes), they hate the white world they're not a part of

People are just now figuring it out?

Can't believe i'm agreeing with a redditfag...

Attached: I'm gonna say it James.png (1202x815, 695K)

where were the conservatives dressed in black smashing up and burning the streets every month or so

It's time to say it, Trump for God-Emperor! Forward the imperium of man!

Attached: 1565995933949.jpg (795x608, 104K)

Jews. You know that everything you listed is not an American invention.

The media is trying to forment a 2nd civil war out of thin air and they are succeeding.

Attached: yuri.jpg (640x450, 59K)

>"If I twist this around, maybe that will give me attention!"

+1, upvoted.

News flash, cockfag: Donald Trump IS america.

>Trying to make America great again
>More legal immigration than ever
>No wall
>No deals
>No Hillary in jail
>Our tax money for Israel
>Trump Heights

Attached: 1566080102385.jpg (540x695, 80K)

Attached: aidsbox.jpg (500x404, 32K)

Just what the elites wanted, are you surprised?

>>i dont know, trans, queers, paedophilia, gay, propaganda, democracy, fall of the white man, women sluttiness, new weimar, marxist propaganda, mass immigration, distruction of Europe and the west, chinese supremacy
imagine summarizing michael jordans life by saying "he's a pretty good golfer". imagine characterizing the Amazon as "an intermittent drainage swale". imagine having an IQ this low

>your daughter taking three black cocks

Why are burgers obsessed with that ?

Fucking nigger, do you have any impediment in comprehending what i wrote?
Im not saying that the moon didnt bring anything worthy technologically speaking. Im saying that. what im saying is that yes you went to the moon and brought us many good invention. But so what?
Look at my country. Roman Empire, renaissance, Great people, one of the cradle of the western civiliazation...but now? A ridden shithole filled with thief, maggots called italians. Just because we were great doesnt mean we are now. Same for the US. But at least my country isnt destroying the west society. The opposite i would say. But even if your ideas are shit youre still more powerfull than anyone, culturally and propaganda speaking. We cant oppose you.
Nigger Faggot.

>American education
Kill yourself

Not surprised. I'm more mad at his blind followers.

so you're saying you actually do know why the saying make america great AGAIN has significance? you sure do type a lot for no reason, girl

YOU
YOU
YOU

youtu.be/isCh4kCeNYU

Take THE BLACK PILL

YOU
YOU
YOU

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18-09-02-35-1.png (544x818, 594K)

Have you read the chain of posts i have been replying to?
Hope youre pretending to be this retarded tbqh

you nailed that one, country saved!

Oh shit, he is gonna say it?

>>we went to the moon!!
>>what happened next oh great america?
>>i dont know, trans, queers, paedophilia, gay, propaganda, democracy, fall of the white man, women sluttiness, new weimar, marxist propaganda, mass immigration, distruction of Europe and the west, chinese supremacy
yeah you are crying that we havent done anything since going to the moon, except you're wrong and we also want to return the level of greatness we had so we are striving to be better. you want to hold us down because you are buttmad and jealous

The Jews hate America you blind idiot! They are the ones who control the country, everything else is just an entertaining show to them just to waste your time!

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
jewishtheater.org/

Attached: Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr.jpg (406x486, 29K)

>yeah you are crying that we havent done anything since going to the moon, except you're wrong and we also want to return the level of greatness we had so we are striving to be better. you want to hold us down because you are buttmad and jealous
>Being this delusional
Holy shit, no wonder the jew can manipulate you mutts and make you do anything they want this easily.
Keep thinking youre the best lmao
Nigger

I don't care that you broke your elbow.

Or maybe it's the Russians...

Attached: 1565226691047.jpg (960x676, 89K)

>Keep thinking youre the best lmao
we are the best, and we will become even better (again)
when the last time italy went to the moon?

What a dumb fucking post

>no u
Galaxy brain level of political discourse here.

I'm going say it.

Attached: 1455141419114.png (700x674, 159K)

So gradually? It was a leftist faggot-den politically, back when Obama was in his first term. I hated that shitty place then and it's only gotten many times worse since. Now, every time my amnesiac dumb self ever happens to go onto a subreddit, looking to lurk for people's anecdotes of any random information that comes to mind on any given topic no matter how unrelated to politics, I have to see the ideological cancer breaking in like a gas-emitting zombie horde scratching through the windows of said board. I mentally turn into pink wojak seeing the utter extents of faggotry those cucks actually believe. That site truly, truly is cancer. A mental, social Disease. It always has been; everything about it. You give Reddit another chance to maybe, just possibly be a little less gay this one time, and when metaphorically walk in the same room, you find it's being spitroasted by dicks and somehow twice as HIV poz'd as before. Everything the chans say about those cucks is true.

kek

By the way I do brag about my heritage, I'm a 4th generation Texan. Eat shit yuro.

Attached: 1372285598560.png (457x234, 9K)

>ill pretend i think its funny instead of showing how buttmad i am again

>I'm a 4th generation Texan.
hola amigo

MIGAMYNIGGA

>Yea, fuck republicans!
The democrats suck too!

>Don’t fight it. You know I’m correct.
No, you are not!

>It was never great
They did have great ideas in the constitution, too bad they sold themselves out to people who actively undermine and destroy them!

Attached: 1565257157104.jpg (2550x3300, 1.26M)

Take that back nigger

Exactly. Hang Trump from the roof of the White House. And I don't want a quick death, I want him to suffocate from the weight of his fat geriatric ass.

Why should he?

>island niggers
i forgot you exist

Don't you fucking say it.
I know what you are going to say.

I hope youre pretending to be this retarded
I hope
Jesus christ you fucking mutt

I hear that your government treats you well...

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html

There are two conceptual Americas. The pre-1965 one, and the post-1965 one. Supporters of each hate the other.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Attached: 1563062530397.png (690x932, 518K)

im actually not a mutt. you're wrong again, bud

Attached: jewish dna.png (687x321, 42K)

Attached: 8DDDD.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Yeah I'm not gonna read that article mate. Harvey missed us because I don't live in a nigger shit hole like Houston. Actually loved Harvey because after it passed I went and did some of the best fishing in my life.

Am i the only one noticing an exponential increase in shill threads now that the elections are drawing closer? Nah must be my imagination.

Attached: A105BC991DDE469080F2E36B86E1D528.jpg (542x800, 41K)

>Trump hates America
repeatedly calls it the greatest country in the world.
>democrats: we oppose Trump and therefore love America
>also demorats; America was never great
Really activated my pistachios.

>flag
>American politics and topics
>we

Dude, eat shit, yeah

You just got lucky, but that's the reality for people who live there if they get unlucky...

That’s rich lol

God, I hate what (((they))) did to Cinemassacre...

Then why is it, pray tell, that antifa and radical left attack anyone waving an American flag as a "nazi/fascist"??
Oh, and also, why do they outright say that they hate America??

its gonna get worse and the strategy they will use is, they know they cant get a majority of votes with their ideas, so they just make voting for repubs worse than voting for dems, they make repubs looks bad and its all emotional arguments