Zimbabwe niggers finally realize stealing farmland from whites was a bad idea

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Zimbabwe niggers will return farmland to whites.png (695x940, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

businesslive.co.za/bd/world/africa/2019-02-11-zimbabwe-likely-to-return-some-land-to-white-farmers/
youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI
youtu.be/OfBRAlAyUZk
youtu.be/ckMQq60Xfmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Zimbabwean government is likely to give back some land to white farmers, after a land audit is set to be completed in March.
The audit, which is being carried out across the country, seeks to find multiple farm owners and correct some of the wrongs from the country’s chaotic fast-track land reform exercise that began in 2000. The government had implemented a one-person-one-farm policy.
“The redistribution is not going to look at the colour of the farmer, whether black or white. It is not going to look at the political inclination of an individual, neither is it going to look at the religious affiliation of the farmer. A farmer is going to be looked at as a farmer, who has capacity and competence. The essence is that we want to produce enough food for everybody as a country and surplus for export.

Niggers realize they can’t survive without whites.

businesslive.co.za/bd/world/africa/2019-02-11-zimbabwe-likely-to-return-some-land-to-white-farmers/

Only a retard would go back, let the niggers starve.

Industrial agriculture is appropriating white culture.

I would return just sabotage the salt as much farm land as possible...mostly with nigger blood

It's the rural version of gentrification.

If I had my farmland returned to me, I would immediately sell it off and get the fuck out of Zimbabwe

at this point it's preferable and equitable to let the niggers starve to death

I would like to see rhodesia rise again. It's a bueatifil thing to watch a small dedicated band of whites control 99% of the population. Waiting for the southern wind to blow again.

>I would like to see rhodesia rise again.
You will, except it'll be Chinese.

So they ended up starving and now want whites back to feed them. Great.

>kick whites out
>starve
>invite whites back
>eat whites
Why would a white person ever step foot in that shithole again?

take it back and salt the field. those niggers should starve to death for destroying the glory that was Rhodesia

they will go back for dem shiny sheckels
i sincerely don't feel any sympathy for them when they cry in pain as feral niggers butcher and rape them
they deserve every single bad thing happened to them

Subsaharan Africa has every natural resource it needs to create a thriving first world civilization, except brainpower.

>Why would a white person ever step foot in that shithole again?
For revenge

Whites are inherently forgiving and wilfully ignorant about the evil intentions of those around them.

>The essence is that we want to produce enough food for everybody as a country and surplus for export

Let me guess, after giving land back to whites they will cease most of produced foods to feed the niggers

yep

Salt the land.

salt and motor oil the earth.
Rhodesia was the best country on the planet and they ruined it.
Let nothing live there.

this is also true.

They thought it was magic dirt that food just came out of.

I would destroy the land permanently with the most aggressive chemicals, as well as destroy all of my farming equipment and burn everything to the ground. Only then would I leave.

>Kill, steal and rape white farmers
>expecting them to come back to feed your ass
>After three months you will still continue to kill and steal from whites anyway

Attached: 1564087605234.jpg (600x476, 42K)

>implying your farm isn't already in that state.

Basé et pillule rougée

Attached: 1564915847387.png (900x635, 39K)

I'd salt the land and then sell it

lost the picture of some African politician saying "we don't need white people, we buy food from our grocery stores."

Attached: 1564527136617.jpg (1440x1597, 204K)

>Salt the land.
fucking americans

God, I hate niggers so much. I can't wait to go home and never have to deal with a nigger again.

Fucking niggers. I feel bad for you americans.

So so very true in my life I've been screwed by many mostly did you it's cuz I'm too stupid to notice their tactics

You don't think that they would lock you up for doing that? And the country that you emigrate to would be only too happy to extradite your arse back.

They havent realized shit.

after which whites can and should control the food production in protest to any racist policies against them. and saffers should be growing just enough food to support their own families now.

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (3904x1788, 722K)

This. Scandinavia is a frozen wasteland with oil, and they prosper, niggers have hot and humid climate with fertile soil, oil, gas and diamonds and they starve.

Not even needed, unless you want to deny the chinks it's use in the future, the niggers won't be able to work the fertile lands anyway.

Our lefties unironically believe that we prosper because somehow even Nordic countries just keep on keeping Africa down.

If any whites move to Zimbabwe to help these stupid niggers after the antiwhite shit these niggers been doing deserves the worst and i hope the niggers kill them when they return. Let these niggers in Zimbabwe die.

You want you got it

Attached: F12E1C07-F19C-4A46-BF8C-3D293B3D27A8.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Fertile soil... all I see is a dustbowl. nevertheless we and some brits, fucking brits are useless:) farmed the fuck out of that shithole. I Afrikaners got asylum in murica these people would starve within weeks.

This is very true! Kikes however, would never forget...

wasnt food grow from supermarket according from their council?

Actual arguments I have personally had with Bantu Africans.

Roads and buildings were here before "whites arrived"

Flat earth before 2013:)

witchcraft, specifically that if you ingest an albino's testicles you become bulletproof.

Top keks.

they really are dumb and ignorant.

Attached: 1534037799292.jpg (786x485, 268K)

All non-whites are horrible stewards of land, and anyone with any real life experience knows that.

The whites should let them starve and not come back
youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI

china should be the one who colonized africa
therefore jews wont prosper from the slave trade and africans will wiped out completely

REPARASHIUN

fuck china

what a time it was

youtu.be/OfBRAlAyUZk

fuck jews more
at least chinks did not want to subvert culture and religion like jews and mudslime

Mandatory

Attached: Haiti.jpg (656x676, 52K)

Like in Haiti?

give whites land!
take it all back!
give them a little back!
>manoperatingwindlass.jpg
silly nigs

Ian Smith was right.

There has never been, nor will ever be, a black controlled society that functions equal to a asian or white controlled society

there it is, thanks for posting that.

Attached: 1564527851835.png (778x559, 161K)

Been thinking a while that honest altruism is an evolutionary defect

who would you sell it to? Other whites?

no black farmers can afford your land

That's ok, they'll just have a legal certificate made up proving that it's theirs

67 IQ explains all of this.

Ah yes, the nigger civilization cycle

>Yes masa
>Gib me dat
>Me betta den u cracka
>Cracka no pls help

Attached: 1532280933152.jpg (2465x795, 495K)

the real funny of mugabe is this.
I wonder if this dumb nigger realises his downfall in power was because he booted out the whites causing civil unrest, which eventually took power away from him.

If that dumb 67 IQ asshole had just left the white farmers alone. He would probably still be in power. LOL

>Been thinking a while that honest altruism is an evolutionary defect
Only when it's outside your community and race.

Attached: 1498169098445.jpg (1033x405, 56K)

They wont go back

The ones that left have good lives in china/eu now. Africa is chinas problem now

Let them starve

Attached: zimbabwe.jpg (573x960, 104K)

Ahh, yes.
You'd be right there.

dont celebrate they just want to get white people to move to that hell hole so that more black people can migrate to the west and russia

africas entire road map relies on vacancies for manual labor just as mexicos strategy relies on it

based

oh right on fool me once shame on niggers, fool me twice and enslave me to grow corn for your fatty shit foods, shame on me

>February
Kys

The only solution is population exchange. African Americans return to the homeland of their ancestors to be kangs once again and the white South African colonists are send to the white world. It's a win-win.

White farmers should say NO. LEAVE THAT SHITHOLE, LET THEM STARVE.

Kudzu and other invasive species would do the trick. Salt costs money. Those nasty plants that cause spontaneous blisters too.

>Be kangz

Attached: 1564851097430.png (1066x600, 276K)

They are not gonna give back the land, they are going to lease it for 99 years which is a bad deal.
White farmers will cash out after 40 years and shit will get back to where they were for Zimbabwe. Look at HongKong, the lease is up and it's getting back to shit now.

Why do you care? The Whites got run out illegally. Some kudzu is in order.

hopefully, and soon, the rest of the world will realize that as well.

kek

any white farmer that goes back to Zimbabwe is a fucking traitor. Let those niggers starve to death.

>Going back and preventing these people from starving.
Just let nature take its course.

rare flag

China

Seems that way user.

I do not think that man is that ignorant. He’s in prime position to steal farmland. His constituents are though.

Any paleface dumb enough to fall for it twice will have their belongings taken a 2nd time.

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 21K)

fuck that. let em die.

>Only a retard would go back,
Zimbabwe is an incredible place. The Garden of Eden for farmers, and super cheap farm labor.

Attached: 80E9E8FC-1C32-434C-BD19-0D2746688E7A.jpg (333x350, 39K)

The problem with Zimbabwe is that it's full of niggers. This is why we can't have nice things.

whites always make the mistake of showing up and trying to exploit, rather than showing up and walling the niggers off entirely. that's what the chinese are doing.

youtu.be/ckMQq60Xfmk
Best song of all the rhodie songs

Attached: 1541269496283.jpg (1200x1933, 319K)

Ok whitey, y'all got lucky this time, but let this be a lesson to NEVER FUCK WITH THE BROTHA AGAIN. When the BROTHA awakens himself and the SISTA to oppression, there is nothing that can stand in HIS way. Seriously, do not fuck with the BROTHA.

Attached: afro bvll.jpg (789x395, 49K)

Pay your taxes, monopolist.

This.
Start ignoring that altruistic voice and start taking care of ONLY yourself and your family.
Fuck the homeless, they put themselves into that position so they could get pity bucks.

White farmers should fuck off and let those retards starve.

I would love it if a bunch of militant Rhodesians went back and just took a smaller chunk this time.

This is the best idea in the thread.