Does the Falklands really belong to us?

I think it should be given back

Attached: Falklands.png (696x824, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/las-malvinas-or-falkland-islands-british-or-argentinean-6106
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/9839202/Falklands-belong-to-Uruguay-not-Argentina.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping

>back

To who? Penguins?

Ther's oil under the sea near los malvinas...
It's better of you keep them...

Obvious Argentine Proxy.

Some butt hurt Argentine actually paid for a vpn to post this.

Stay mad, don't make them sink more of your shitty boats.

Oil is quickly becoming useless now that reliable renewable energy exists. Also to mention nuclear fusion, which will be a thing in a decade or two.

give back to whom? They never belonged to anyone else than Europeans.

>projecting this hard

Hello hermano, how's the trip going?

if i were you i'd not come back to argentina. mommy kirchner is winning

Yeah, and NI and Girbaltar and Scottish louts should be freed and Welsh sheep shaggers and all europoors fucked back of home, so we'd stop paying for everyone

Oil is used for more than just burning

lmao if how close you are to something means you should be the owner of it, then I own your moms ass OP.

Yes give it back to us

If the people there dont want to be ours and want to be argentines then sure

Fuck my empire fuck the queen

Attached: 8CBD7506-FC18-46CB-A92A-D10ADB5E1C37.jpg (500x639, 73K)

Falklands are rightful penguin clay, imperial occupation needs to end

Give them to whom? Didn't the people living there said already plenty of times that they would much rather be part of the UK than of Argentina?

Cringe

Attached: F58C09CA-CDDD-45B2-8023-B4AEAD800BAF.jpg (654x571, 76K)

Las malvinas belong to chile.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190705_183912884.jpg (480x543, 215K)

Of course you do, you limey cuck.

Attached: Bongistan3.jpg (503x503, 73K)

>Invade Island
>Expel the people inhabiting there
>Replace the pop with your own
>Decades later, do a referendum
>hurrrr look the people voted!
No shit Sherlock

>Does the Falklands really belong to us?
No, you belong to us and so does the Falklands.

Since you guys have royalty like what's the system for someone to replace the monarchy. Is it like xxx style where you keep what you kill.

Id support this. THe UK could make a big ceremony and give it to Chile, the bants alone!

Attached: 1554902763013s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

>expel the people inhabiting there
Retard detected

Of course. You uncultured yanks don't know what it means to have a monarch.

>It was in 1831 when forty men – led by Luis Vernet, the first Argentinean commander in Las Malvinas – settled here. Along with him came his wife, María who gave birth a girl who was christened Malvinas. The Argentinean settlement in this merciless land didn’t last long though.
>In 1833 the British colonial power invaded Las Mavinas, and what happen afterwards is now called “ethnic cleansing” – hundreds of English settlers were artificially introduced while all Argentineans were expelled.
theconversation.com/las-malvinas-or-falkland-islands-british-or-argentinean-6106

malvinas argentinas gibraltar español

We actually have a better claim to the islands than argentina. We helped the UK in their fight for it and there's a bunch of chileans living in the island while there are 0 argentines.

what a boring low IQ thread. OP is a retarded child. stop posting here you are making it shit

Whiter than you Mohammad

Attached: 7E5B3494-FEB6-446F-912A-6312BDEC982F.jpg (1094x480, 78K)

Ad hom is not an argument

nice try gaucho

Are you flat earther or just dumb? The Falklands aren't 12,978km away if you go north.

Argies are welcome to have another go at taking it back.

Attached: 1419879282641.jpg (604x453, 33K)

>>In 1833 the British colonial power invaded Las Mavinas, and what happen afterwards is now called “ethnic cleansing” – hundreds of English settlers were artificially introduced while all Argentineans were expelled.
Does it strike you odd that the Falklands weren't inhabited until 1764 (70 years before your quoted war), and yet your source claims that the English were the ones artificially introduced?

If I didn't know any better, I'd think your site was lying to you.

They can have the Falklands.
If they can take them.

And why not?

>not in a debate
>claims logical fallacy
fucking hell mate keep digging loser

The distance between Falklands and UK is exact 0 km, because Falkland is in UK.

yes it does, why does Argentina have a claim to it, because it is close to them? I guess they also have a claim to Chile seeing as that is even closer to them. How about Antarctica, they are closer to that too so I guess they should own that instead of many countries claiming thier own territories there you fucking retard. Closer proximity to something does not mean you have the right to own it.

Attached: 1528236512801.jpg (590x443, 30K)

>LAS MALVINAS SON CHILENAS
fuck both the argies and the bongs this is genius

Yes you should, and Iceland should be give back to us.

>Does the Falklands really belong to us?
The absolute state of UK

Pablo, there is no such thing as "reliable renewable energy". Closest to efficient alternative to fossil fuels is nuclear energy (Fusion reactors are too inefficient and need H2 and H3 to operate).
Other than that, fossil fuels are processed into an array of materials we use (plastic, paraffin, etc).
Also, it's okay to be black, Argentinians are honorary hwhyes anyway.

Attached: 1495140366258.jpg (960x889, 286K)

NO, YOU guys only won the Falkland's war because Nepali people from the mountains fought for the British army with their Khukuris. Which is why your Army still takes recruit from Nepal

the Falklands unironically belong to Uruguay due to an ancient treaty

but since you fucktards with horrible teeth pretty much engineered our independence we'll let you have those shitty rocks in the middle of nowhere so you can shag your sheep in peace and give in to your fetishes without anyone watching

It's like saying Greenland belongs to Burgerton land because its closer to them.
First off the Brits found the Island before any fucking Spaniard step foot on it and planted the British flag and the Islands were devoid of any human being and then they carried onwards,when they returned there was a bunch of Spaniards on it from Argentina so they booted them off and settled British people so the belief that the Brits are colonialists that stole off the Argentinians is fucking farcical.

jaja venga y trate de tomar a cualquiera usted moreno.

Attached: D7D.jpg (634x435, 86K)

argentinians aren't white, either

I'm a real argie Hanz stop deluding yourself

Ancient Slavic Lechia Empire also had claim on that islands

You guys are ok
Latvia too
keep up the good fight

Fuck off Ignacio.

The people that live there have constantly voted to remain part of the UK. Why would they do that if they were unhappy?

I'm pretty sure the territory belongs to Ancient American settlers. Due to some even more ancient treaty or some shit.

No. My dad didn't fight in the Falklands just for them to be given back by cucks.

>Oil is quickly becoming useless

Idiot.

orly
i know you're memeing polandball but those island unironically belong to us, but we don't want them

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/9839202/Falklands-belong-to-Uruguay-not-Argentina.html

Oil fuels the industrial war machine. Do you think we are going to have frigates with solar panels and submarines running on recycled chip fat?

Actually yes proxy fag, we've always owned it!

Attached: The impossible.jpg (2060x1236, 324K)

>>oil is becoming useless
Ha, look at this idiot.
Oil consumption is increasing, and is projected to continue increasing all the way to 2060 by the IEA.
And that's even with the electrification of transportation.
Every wind turbines takes (depending on model) between two to five barrels of lubrication oil, never mind the plastics and carbon fibers used to make them.

Please keep shilling this brother, we are tired of being accused of still wanting those islands because muh politic populism

Attached: sailorcatcomp.gif (500x388, 929K)

Depends, can you defend it?

Attached: 534.png (680x671, 528K)

You know France and Spain have stronger claims to the islands than Argentina

you are a fucking traitor

whatever, it's not shilling when it's true
not my fault your dictatorship was retarded and started a war they could never even dream of winning
bur yeah, they actually belong to us
just like Gardel

You should sell it to US

Fuck off porridge wog cunt, the Falklands will always be British. Those Argie Apes can get fucked.

>paying for a VPN

A_FUCKING_LEAF.PNG

>I think it should be given back

No Achmed.

Attached: raf laughter intensifies.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

>should be given back
Probably. Should there ever have been a war for it?
As a head of state i couldn't look into the eyes of a mother that has to mourn her son because of a few bleak rocks in the atlantic

Chist, at least charge them for it.

The ironic thing is that if the Argies had waited and not invaded the FALKLANDS, they stood a better chance of getting the islands eventually through diplomatic means. But once those dumb apes spilled blood and tried to get the islands through violence they lost any chance of ever getting something they never had a true claim to.

ok whatever, but we should be united, not separated -Buenos Aires, all the provinces of the south, and Uruguay should have made a new state and leave the north to Paraguay and Bolivia.

also based and redpilled Ireland

Go back
Britannia rules the waves

Attached: trustme-um-white-image-336719-argentina-is-white-54369121.png (500x793, 112K)

It was never theirs in the first place. The falklands belonged to spain and before them france. We had them before argentina even existed

"Britannia" is no more the chosen territory of them dude, wake up

Attached: funny-police-26-551bb0f29eb41.jpg (700x434, 61K)

By this logic, Britain should be owned by Europe.

But then again, you'd probably be up for this too, wouldn't you.

Faggot.