Why are they like this?

Why are they like this?

Attached: 1552939880099.jpg (2000x1333, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=cwYEKg1gNBc
youtube.com/watch?v=r913j8rbkT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

They depend on Jews for their livlihoods....no choice but to comply.

Where does an out-of-work actor go if Hollywood won't hire them? Answer - there is no place.

They are demons.

They're kikes.

If I was Trump I'd show up to Beverly Hills with 100 busloads of beaners for all those big mansions owned by celebrities.

Jews, user. It's always the Jews. The Jews want them pouring into your safe white town, but they don't want them anywhere near their armed guard patrolling, 10 foot tall wall having, gated community mansions in Beverly Hills.

disgusting kikes

Attached: 1513899587946.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

Find the nearest Abdul, show up to their mansion and demand they let him in.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x787, 206K)

Open borders for Israel.

Attached: 8dd5b22b6335093ce4c7b461851a6297940ffc6cb04f0333e8dc1c4dc5e325ae.jpg (504x474, 60K)

Import the 3rd world become the 3rd wolrd

Attached: 3262626.jpg (720x534, 80K)

Charles Manson was /our/ guy ?

Our countries may not have borders, but their neighborhoods always will. They can signal their virtue while bearing none of the consequences or so they believe.

yea let them in just not inside your gated community in some rich yuppie coastal bubble. fuck these guys.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

FPBP
>/thread

Let's rent a few charter buses, pick up a bunch of illegals and refugees then drop them off at their front door.

Attached: 671832_1301023718432_full.jpg (278x304, 22K)

>Why are they like this?

The insanity of leftism following its too-predictable path.

Map seems legit.

brainwashed. it does not take a high IQ to read lines and pretend and make believe. these are overgrown children playing fantasy land.

say it with me now:

"celebrities" are not leaders
"celebrities" are not leaders

fpbp

they'll never have to deal with them in their gated-off communities/mansions except as cheap labor for their land.

That guy is like a cartoon caricature of a Jew lmao

lol wtf

Because they are smart and understand that imigrants are an economic necessaty

look at the hate in those kikes eyes

Take in more nigger then.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
This is funny since you can tell the phenomenon has clearly changed over 3 decades from thots being overwhelmed by being at such a European art and cultural center into Asian tourists being disappointed at seeing negroids everywhere lmao

>They depend on Jews for their livlihoods....no choice but to comply.
Dude those Are jews. Half of all steadily employed actors are Jewish, Jewish casting directors give preference to jews.

fpbp

Autistic.

My thoughts exactly.
They are washed up. i barely remember that dude on the left playing in some kind of comedy movie 10 years ago ("Grandmas boy" i think). The woman is totally unknown for me.
They need to appease their handlers, by doing clowny shit like this. They have no idea, what it means what they are representing, they just need money and final hope for work, to pay off their big houses that they bought when they had too much money for their heads.
Sad.

Exactly, thats why Israel should open its borders
youtube.com/watch?v=cwYEKg1gNBc

We already do

Open borders for israel

We are in this boat together since we share one global market

Abdul will definitely take your women tho
youtube.com/watch?v=r913j8rbkT8

what's the guy on the left's name? god he has a disgusting kike face. it's a wonder these people ever made it into hollywood. why would any white man want to watch a movie where you have to look at that bug eyed, weak jawed jew freak

Holy shit its real

hahahahahahahahaah

Attached: 564375457.png (378x357, 81K)

He plays that kike in Big bang faggotry

>women in their early thirties on their first international trip are particularly susceptible
So basically post-wall hags go to Paris thinking they’ll get wined and dined by mr tall dark and handsome Frenchman but then they actually just get fikki fikki by mr dark “Frenchman” lel

May I suggest to start a Twitter campaign in which is asked to them to really take refugees in their home. Should they set the example for others first?

The guy on the left looks like a meme come to life.

fpbp

They get paid. Anyone who is an over the top liberal is either getting paid, or looking to get paid.

Simon Helberg

/thred.

Attached: big bang shit.jpg (1121x649, 135K)

They want to work in their town again.

because they're rich sellouts that live in gated communities and don't have to deal with the short term effects of letting in a load of "refugees"

Jews following directions to complete their objective. They no zero refugees living with them in any of their large properties within their gated secure community.

>"Oh Honey, let's go to Paris!"
>90% niggers, no Parisians
>Can't go to 30% of city
>Notre Dame still smoldering
>Literally the twilight zone
>Causes extreme anxiety
You're just suffering from Paris Syndrome, goy.
Everything is fine.
This is fine.

Attached: this-is-fine.0.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Lmao, women literally have zero interest in what's happening outside their immediate surroundings.
It's actually the only reason why they shouldnt be allowed to vote.

Big Bang pushed all kinds of NWO Agenda Items.

Penny tried to make Big Pharma more acceptable.

Pushed Steven Hawking was a real person.

Made working for Defense industry comical with their missile guidance system.

BB also pushed foreigners as funny and best buds.

All kinds of NWO/Kike shit.

Attached: Hawking-Replaced.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Because Hollywood is a propaganda machine, if they were artists they wouldnt make such shitty movies.

fpbp

I see nothing wrong.
They are just kind hearted people that want to help the less fortunate. Is that so truly evil?

>wanting to help less fortunate people is evil

no wonder everyone hates whitoids

Fine, Beverly Hills should take in 10K groids and Burbank anudder 10k to enrich their community.

He looks like Jon Stewart.

>Why are they like this?
Circumcision.

They are both jews so it checks out.

Attached: protocols_of_the_learned_elders_of_zion.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

let them in your house bitch

They feel the need instinctually to destroy everything good and beautiful in the world.
They hate life and they hate themselves. They are a cursed people.

Well, their home is filled with refugees because they lead by example!
Oh, wait.

Wait a second, I would follow Mel into the pits of hell

always funny to see these faggots who live in gated communities, behind armed guards in private events champion for niggers to invade you otherwise you are evil

Hollywood first! Jews could easily fly in 100k to stay at their mansions. Imagine the enrichment and diversity!

Attached: BB06F3DF-1A56-4296-873E-F50A8EA920A2.gif (444x250, 1.28M)

>Prussia is reformed
Based

This

That woman must be a fright to look at without makeup.

Attached: 0D5BB394-9C95-415B-B8DC-B94B79AD9038.jpg (750x410, 57K)

he does not carry the pathogen..

>Why are they like this?

narcissism and self preservation (to keep getting work)

You misspelled (((they)))

>if you only knew

Attached: 019DC0D8-E353-4FC8-AAC0-4AB613E1C4A1.jpg (991x317, 137K)

This

DESTROY THE CHILD. CORRUPT THEM ALL!!

>so shocked that romantic paris is a third world country that you hallucinate and stressed that the west is collapsing right in front of your face

Attached: franco-ottoman empire.jpg (650x365, 76K)

My favorite was they took that innocent little blond christian woman (pretty sure she was played by a kike tho) into a coalburning whore worse than penny.

Well, at least he acknowledges that Finns, Irish and for some reason Norwegians aren't actually White.

Because whatever happens to the country, it won't affect them. As millionaires, they can afford to put on the messiah show.

For some reason the American Jew, who make up most of pol;s contributors here, never respond to fearsome post like this...fuck this board is boring Jew shit.

This kike in particular is so unfunny and stupid.
He was on Norm McDonald's show and the joke was
>The most untrusted name in news is Matt Liar
He thought it was some meta joke and called it "dickensian"
Norm had to explain that there's a reporter called Matt Lauer.

OH FUCKING WOW

damn big bang was always leftists but they went full fucking sjw retard on that

Where's her tits haha

Imagine being a semi-famous kike actor and marrying a soft 5

Kek! Eminent domain their mansions and set up refugee camps on the properties. See how they feel about open borders after that!

OOYYYYY VEEEYYYYYY

Attached: 1556553803678.jpg (720x717, 80K)

peak onions programming

They love to reference Harry Potter, but don't realize that they're the Capitol Elite from the Hunger Games. A bunch of super rich assholes all living in one city, going to vapid award shows, wearing garish outfits that a working person will never afford, and congratulating themselves on being so politically enlightened and better than the plebs they rule over.

BECAUSE WE ARE THE LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE...you people need to stop acting scared and get outside moar

Attached: 1513602105686.jpg (615x441, 56K)

>See also: Multiculturalism
my sides

fpbp