Another Jow Forums loser threatens to shoot up a Jewish community center and fails...

Another Jow Forums loser threatens to shoot up a Jewish community center and fails. Here's advice for the next shooter: don't announce your shooting beforehand otherwise you will get arrested, you fucking retard.

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-095530_cropped.png (1440x1189, 335K)

Bump broken jewclock

Yes that fellow looks really really (((white))), the full blown smile adds to the image nicely.
It's almost as if their is a coordinated effort by jewish owned media and high level jews to demonize white people in their own nations.
FBI statistics do not show a rise in white terrorism but does however show a rise in Jewish perpetrated terrorist actions.

Attached: burnie hatesa whites.jpg (730x294, 50K)

all the retards on Jow Forums will just say he is jewish and/or a false flag

WHITE GENOCIDE, NOW!! ERADICATE THESE INCELS BEFORE THEY SHOOT THE WHOLE WORLD!

Attached: bogdatrump.png (556x344, 248K)

I WAS gonna say that!

Attached: 1EDF0B1411AE4D61A3B9CEAD5CEED184.jpg (1025x1157, 266K)

Attached: 1533619234126.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

The truth is white incels have access to guns so of golem retard whites are going to use them. Whites raised in western nations in the last 50 years have been completely raised by the television. Its not some amazing white awakening. Its domestic terrorism. Its for the same reasons as terrorists in the middle east. Chimp. Simian. Sexual. Frustration. Bottom line.

>TFW no one in the world, except maybe Indians, wants to be White...

Attached: 284084807002211.png (484x400, 38K)

Attached: 1537440825593.jpg (828x1200, 143K)

Attached: 1543200864906.jpg (659x909, 131K)

A white supremacist just flew over my house

>Giving advice to Jow Forums shooters
Shut your palestinian trap.

Threats are free speech

man all these fuckers look the same. It's as if zog has cloned them.

>They ran out of gas
They didn't have the brap technology.

Attached: 5LeTCc4[1].gif (728x404, 2.28M)

They blame the jews for literally everything. If you can imagine it. Poltards can make themselves think the jews are behind it.

They're back to using smug smiling photos? I thought they were doing the gormless look in this years propaganda?

Both are correct, it is in fact a false flag.
Just look at him.

Attached: hey rabbi ff.gif (500x678, 35K)

Attached: 1553188272738.jpg (1333x2250, 531K)

>Here's advice for the next shooter: hit the infrastructure, not the people

Here, fixed.

Attached: 1561040190265.jpg (729x781, 428K)

>every liberal claims being white means you are a racist
>we will go to war with any form of racism
>there are still whites not putting two and two together
Their children will suffer for their weakness and stupidity. Frankly that's just the way of things though, the whites are just too weak.

Why do they bother? OP's tribe has the Devil, the Prince of this World as a daddy.
He can only lose when they build the Third Temple. THEIR DADDY knows the time is short, but they are stupid, and hasten like lemmings to their ultimate demise.

Don't shoot up synagogues!
That's God's job!
Get a gf.
Get a lawn chair, popcorn, and beer.

Let us watch as a DNA seeking plague bonds with affinity to the Indo European DNA mitrochardial to the Khazarian race.
Let us watch, like Easter Island statues.
We shall not be disappointed.

>all the (ad hominem) on Jow Forums will just say he's Jewish because he looks very jewish and is doing something Jow Forums says jews do.
You got us.

>Here's advice for the next shooter:
An Israeli coaching people on how to commit an act of terror? Imagine my shock!

But if you dont post about it how can get the attention you are starved for? Shooters are probably the biggest attention babies ever

Also
>that flag
Further proof Jews just want to instigate shootings so they can take our rights away. This is a board of peace, fuck off

Everything the jew says is a lie.

Attached: ISIS 456.jpg (960x712, 75K)

>Micah 3 (KJV)
>1 And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment?
>2 Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones;
>3 Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.

Attached: Moloch Caldron.jpg (644x599, 46K)

Uhhh that's a red flag

good idea, announce your intentions on the same internet where nothing is deleted and everything is watching.

Oh wow another failed Far Right shooter, funny there was none and now there's suddenly loads.

Attached: thinking spinner.gif (320x320, 116K)

>dozens of rounds of ammunition
wow, so much ammo!

That doesn't make it a false flag, most anti-semites are rebellious Jewish teenagers and NEETs

This is the face of antisemitism. You should purge people who look similar, Rabbi.

>"Sorry, ma'am, but we're out of gas today"
>"Please enjoy the rest of your stay at Auschwitz"

Whew that nose lad. Surely he never intended to get caught

>Jews actually think like this

The day will come.

Nobody ever claimed antisemitic people were smart. Never make that mistake.

>Another white male arrested for doing nothing illegal.

>Here's advice for the next shooter:
I'm pretty sure this statement is against the law.

that's a jew

Wasn't it twice or thrice they ran out of gas in her full tale?

Why would someone threaten to do something illegal over the internet

>a leaf

I think the rate of antisemitic attacks being staged are up in the 97 to 98% percentile range.
The media certainly will not report this fact as it doesn't fit the "evil white man" narrative.

Attached: jew false flags ff.jpg (1024x494, 83K)

Are you seriously calling for a mass shooting on your own community? I'm going to report you to Israel's authority, say hello to bibi.

>evil white man narrative
>says a clearly pro-genocidal... white(?) man(?)
Really activates almonds.

That "white guy" is a Jew.

Attached: 1563353216746.jpg (685x668, 76K)

That’s almost as good as the diamond shitter Irene Zisblatt.

Attached: 1545034177147.png (1346x946, 1.32M)

wow the face of Jow Forums right there
LOL at that weakling

OP looks pretty smart

>all that technology
>lack of gas
why not just let them inhale mercury
that'll do

Stop falling for fake news, retard. He's a Jew demonizing whites.