330.000 more to come before 2022!

This is Sweden now, feeling old yet?

Attached: Sweden Stockholm 2019.jpg (2048x1536, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
migrationsverket.se/
migrationsverket.se/Om-Migrationsverket/Statistik.html
mossad.gov.il/eng/Pages/encontactus.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=FbVdurzst6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looking at their faces, most of them look Asian. I don’t see the problem, Asians are pretty based.

Attached: E36AD8F9-90F0-4CB6-B942-B62835E78FD1.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

>Asians are pretty based

Attached: 1563836465189.png (300x309, 179K)

If the "Asians" were based,they would be staying in their own countries.

What's enraging is that there's no going back, once a white country has been invaded by niggers. Their offspring will hate white people as they will not be accepted as true swedes (for example). On the long term, the country dies

Remind of Sweden 20 years ago?

Can't wait for hijab to become mandatory in sweden, it will serve as an example of what mixing cultures does.

I wish I could help but I can't

330 isn't bad

fucking nonwhites
we should try to establish all-white communities archive.fo/9K9qa

They are. My wife is Asian and she’s all I could have ever dreamed of and more. Her whole family is, parents extremely hardworking exemplary of the American dream. Any one of those boys in that auditorium could be my son. In fact the one in the bottom center of the lower right image looks just like an older version of him. Exact same profile. The one behind him reminds me of my younger boy.

Who cares? It’s not like they cause problems.

They are from Syria, they have nigger IQ and no good quality of any asian. They are the lowest scum of the earth, chinkistanis always walk in groups of 10 because they are all like 5'5 and just robs people (Mostly old or females) when they walk alone

They look Asian to me.

Guy with the mic with the priest or whatever they call it is cute.

They are NOT asian, they are some disgusting mix of the two.

those is pictures from a Shia mosque. Shias are a minority of Muslims, 90 % are Sunni. what did OP mean by this?

>330.000 more to come before 2022
not true, more like 80k. 6k/year from approved asylum applications and 20k/year from reunification

They are Shia Hazara chinkoid trash from Afghanistan. Syrians are Sunni Semitic kike trash

Well two of them look exactly like my own hapa boys, and they will be chads and are certainly not disgusting.

>Who cares? It’s not like they cause problems.
Asians are more solidly democrat voters then Hispanics, by your logic, since they don't commit petty crimes and you want to fuck their women, our country could be flooded with Asians, put democrats 100% into all positions of power, get all our rights revoked, and it would be no big deal because 'they don't cause problems'. Gas yourself, your wife, and your hapa kids

brazil white nation by 2020
get fucked poos

No they have accepted 330.000 relatives and 85k out of these are new applicants. These will NOT be declined as the goverment just all voted YES to allowing relatives to migrate here. I know what i'm talking about you progressive cuck.

Look it up for youself.

migrationsverket.se/

Attached: 1549258417374.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Sweden isn't North Korea
They can't keep you there
Just leave

let me help you out

migrationsverket.se/Om-Migrationsverket/Statistik.html

Asyl jan-jul
Inkomna ansökningar
12 205

Beviljade uppehållstillstånd
3 857

Familjeanknytning jan-jul
Inkomna ansökningar
26 469

Beviljade ansökningar
14 163

calm down. ok, reunifications will be 25k/year, but doesn't change much. influx has truly improved, although is it yet very cucked

And this is the typical leftist argument to downplay the whole situation even tho we can all see it happening and not even terrorists are getting declined to come here. Sweden is not just having a bad day, we are fucking ourself so much it's scary at this point. They are accepted to come, they will come. And we will all see them on our streets and in our jails, it's real and the numbers are not outlandish like you propose.

Had to double reply this.

That's what Australians said until they were flooded with immigrants. Now it's fuck off we're full.

Read, you are wrong. And you are downplaying it so much.

Return the shit you stole during the Deluge.

well, the stats don't lie, although 30k shitskins/year is too much anyway. the main issue is your irresponsible faggot government will never solve any issues and always look the other way when Muslims should be put in their place. and the fact that talking publically about repatriation of Muslims is instant social suicide

>son
Lmao enjoy when he becomes a white hating Eurasian tiger faggot

Forecast for asylum seekers:

2018 - 23,000
2019 - 29,000
2020 - 35,000
2021 - 35,000

In total, 122,000 asylum seekers are estimated to come to Sweden during the period.

Forecast
family immigration:

2018 - 44,000
2019 - 55,000
2020 - 41,000
2021 - 41,000

A total of 181,000 family immigration during the period.

No.

>posting application stats
Sweden only approves 30 % of asylum applications and 50 % of family reunification requests. and why is asylum applications predicted to rise this much in 2021? It's a realistic scenario, but a worst case scenario

Syria doesn’t have mongoloids like that, these are all Hazaras from Afghanistan.

not denying Sweden is not being assfucked hard, but *currently* it's not at catastrophic 2015 invasion levels. it's more a slow creeping death, like in the case of Germany

Because they will up the immigration before the elections and it's been a huge talking point for months by politicans to agree to family immigration and therefor they will pussy out on declining things, yes the numbers may decrease but even if it goes down to a total of 200.000 were still fucked as we can't afford things as it is. We have a 6 months wait time to operate terminal cancer, we have understaffed police force, teachers, we have no more houses, and we're bleeding money. It will take atleast 5 generations to get these people to actually be productive in Sweden if we had the perfect immigration system when they arrive. But we don't it's all segregation and chaos. It's honestly making me depressed. Seeing this country from good to ruins in my lifetime.

Attached: 1552470310059.png (500x500, 91K)

>pic related literally inside a mosque
I agree Sweden is getting culturally enriched and its becoming a problem but try not to make your point so easily attackable

these are all Muslims/Arabs not Asians if you cannot tell they aren't Asians then you need to pay more attention

Only 330? Could be worse.

agree. the worst risk for Sweden right now is
>they will pussy out on declining things

shitskins smell weakness, and if your shitty gov. opens another loophole like they did with gymnasielagen, your immigration figures will explode again. your fucking gov. NEVER does anything against shitskins to an absurd degree. It's not like Denmark is not fucked as well, but we are allowed to speak out on this. It's bizarre to watch a nation voluntarily descend into Brazil because you can't point out the elephant in the room

>flag
gay post. Hazaras are an indo-european/gook mutt people. you should know

You need to go to specsavers mate. They are not Arabs, they’re very obviously mongoloid Hazaras from Afghanistan. Also
>Muslims not Asians
kek, Muslims isn’t a race you brainlet, more than half of Muslims in the world are made up of your precious chinkoids. Indonesia is the most populous Muslim country in the world.

Attached: 4D2BD8C1-7355-4521-B686-D7DC8802B672.jpg (315x180, 15K)

Why is their style so similar? It's really hard to distinguish between them

based sandnigger here is right

>It's bizarre to watch a nation voluntarily descend into Brazil because you can't point out the elephant in the room.

This everyone is just pointing their fingers at everything else, and it's mainly white people that are at fault they say. We already have the highest taxes in the world and work our ass off, our old people starve etc, the list of our sacrifices is very long.

Attached: 1553182492091.jpg (452x818, 119K)

>our old people starve
Where the fuck is that happening?

>these are all Muslims/Arabs not Asians if you cannot tell they aren't Asians then you need to pay more attention
Amerimutt brilliance

Attached: 850B378D-1C09-4041-B919-2CF6E6227B7B.jpg (750x515, 420K)

>this level of delusion

Attached: jew_feels.jpg (571x515, 33K)

Their food looks great, wouldn't you agree? And they keep cutting the money they get.

Attached: 28d9e734-dc91-44f3-96d6-6de77f5004de.jpg (960x540, 35K)

>Muh Arab
>Literally all Central Asians
The fucking irony of you spouting IQ and youre a literal retard

No way that is real. Potatoes are super cheap. There is absolutely no reason to put 1.5 on the plate and then have more expensive sausage outnumber the potatoes.

You're a fucking retard. Afghans are absolute shit.

Attached: DHNsUxKXgAECG6e.jpg (1024x878, 60K)

Google "pensionär mat" and fact check yourself

Why do they all dress exactly the same with the same faggy outfit and haircut

Tunnel Snakes Rule!

because Muslims are the biggest NPCs

There's a reason they're called sand niggers

No clue, but it's ALL of them. In every city, they also have the newest phones and always new brand clothes/shoes and alot have 100k + cars. And they get all this for not working

We're going to need a fuck ton of Brenton Tarrant

Attached: 1fd00fc5c8607d23289fab4072846f4e41a0db6e04b0b30993610726848f24b3.gif (480x320, 2.76M)

It's over Sven. We're here for your money and women. The whole middle east knows about Sweden.

Chop chop.

True.

It is hazars, worse than somalis

>Any one of those boys in that auditorium could be my son
You must have some weak fucking genes. You need to start taking your belt off and slapping that bitch in the fucking ovaries, to start producing less niggery chinkey looking kids, the worlds already got way too many of those.

Better call them up then
mossad.gov.il/eng/Pages/encontactus.aspx

They do it to look young since they are tooo fucking old to actually have a reason to stay

Unironically more based than a Swedish

>My wife is Asian
Unironically cringe

This is pretty much the minimum pension now if I understand correctly. I'm 25, student, lifting and eating at surplus(more than my body needs) and I get around on less food money than that. Of course you won't be going to restaurants that cost 400kr per visit. It's not bad now, you're over reacting.
I am not denying that there is a problem and I'm actually really worried about my pension.

Attached: Capture.png (774x776, 86K)

Just look at all those women and children

why. why do my americans make shitty canada tier posts

plz attend a course on facial feature correlations with geographic and cultural belonging

Imagine being a swede, watching your country get Kiked.com and fucking coming to 4chins to complain lol. You guys are the epitome of pussies. How many of your girls got raped by your silent invaders last month. Come on Sven, grab your fucking balls and take care of your affairs.

>sandniggers
No they aren’t, Afghanistan is mountainous, not sandy and they aren’t Arabs. If anything they’re mountainogs.

Speak for yourself man, you may not be invaded but your country has no future all the same.

When's the last time you went to an Esso, that didn't have a Paki named Habib pumping your gas, I bet you live in the GTA or even just a little bit north around the Greater Sudbury Area. How many more Brown people are scheduled to flood your country in the next few years? We both know the answer to that

this

Wow

>a fucking star spangled banner

Please kys and your future school shooter of a son

don't swedes eat rutebagas or something? also why remove the vitamin packed skins?

look at them!
they are chinese muslims!
they all will be math geniuses and teachers and shit when they grow up!! (all are minors according to the swedish government and the EU)

based, sharia law when?

All white countries are doomed. There's no hope. All of us are getting replaced. We have no moves left.

Shlomo has won.

We should all just listen to death metal and wait for the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbVdurzst6g

Attached: (((retriever))).jpg (1024x917, 236K)

Very rare, but likely a proxy.
Eitherway it's going into my collection.

You mean Hazari Afghans.
They need to fuck right off from here back to where they came from.

Attached: Nu går det åt helvete.jpg (960x720, 89K)

no, you fucking demoralist
archive.fo/9K9qa

Attached: Download (1).jpg (474x826, 76K)

It is always the darkest before the dawn, you see it will accelerate to a point where confrontation is the only thing remaining.

>feeling old yet?
lol, your country may be doomed but your bantz are still top tier

Sorry, bud, that's literally a nothingburger.

Howcome when people say white people will not exist anymore in a few years, everyone fails to mention Russia? It's by a longshot the least miscigenated race in the world.
I've been to Moscow and I don't see them welcoming hordes of niggers/sandniggers/spics into their territory like the rest of the world is doing.
>inb4 russia not white
If someone IS white, those are russians

Attached: russiangirls.jpg (1280x765, 260K)

flag checks out

Just be honest with yourself. 95% of white people have no racial identity and are indifferent to being to being replaced. They're brainwashed. The only confrontations are the few outlier mass shooters.

Sorry, Brazil. You're going to have to leave this thread. Whites only.

Attached: 1540263783958.jpg (1024x792, 121K)

There are actually still some white people here, although they are VERY VERY few. But yeah, 98% not white. Doesn't mean I can't wish for a white world.
You live being the 2% white of your country, you know better than anyone how bad is a nigger society.

That is not how a conflict would start here, It would be a collapse of the state as the economy crashes due to a global great depression followed by state budget declining to the point where gibs can't be paid.
This would lead to these invadors rioting and attacking people and citizens militias would be formed to defend ourselves not out of racial pride but mere survival.
That is how a great confrontation will begin.

That’s fucking gross. You should be ashamed.

Mutt

I live in California and Sweden's future is California. God help you all.

let me tell you how it's going to play out because it also happened in California. The EU is your worst enemy, and not just for the reason you think, but because of FREE MOVEMENT. Because you can move to another European country, you won't stay and fight, Swedes will leave for Norway, Finland, Denmark, wherever. The more the third world migrants come, the more Swedes will leave. Just like California. Had California been its own country and whites couldn't easily leave, California never would have been flooded with third world migrants like it was/is. That's why nationalism is so important. People will always choose the easy route and being able to flee is the easy route.

There's a reason "white flight" is a thing in America. That is until where can't run away anymore and there is only one option left.