DIY IMMORTALITY SKIN GRAFTS

I am planning on going about open source bio-hacking for biological immortality or at least radical life extension. this is the best strategy for increasing total whites on the planet as it starts working immediately, and doing this it makes a ageing population a GOOD thing, a ageing population will outcompete a non ageing one, as the average age and experience will increase but economic participation doesn't decrease with age or medical dependency on the state.
niggers and shit skins are so dumb on average that anyone who isnt white who tries this will likely kill themselves, nor will they have the money to pay someone else to to it.
in short, i first plan on growing a skin graft using stem cells i will extract from myself then genetically modifying them to produce certain compounds such as senolytics (fisetin) tert upregulating RNA and downregulating antibodies and sRNA for things such as; myostatin, mTOR, hyalauric acid enzymes, glycine inhibiting proteins, Sclerostin ect. i have a honours in biotechnology and have worked with using crispr on human cells though i have no experience in suturing/ scalpeling, though thankfully skin grafting is pretty straight forward. i can grow the skin on a bio-material printed scaffold easy enough, then i plan on operating and grafting it to my thigh, i plan on using a local anaesthetic (lidocaine) extracted from anal lube kek, youtube.com/watch?v=WA-q4pXd0Pk .
Any doctors or surgeons on here wanna give me some tips?

Attached: download - 2019-08-18T194559.901.jpg (590x590, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/neoscope/crispr-skin-grafts-could-replace-insulin-shots-for-diabetes
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223517217/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223283245/
127.0.0.1:43110/1DdPHedr5Tz55EtQWxqvsbEXPdc4uCVi9D/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telomerase_reverse_transcriptase
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This thread has attracted the attention of PC Laura.

user, please do not use racist language in your opening post! Even if you have to quote it, make sure to change it to something like 'n word' or 'n****r' before posting.
Thank you!

Attached: Laura.png (558x468, 172K)

NIGGER

Attached: 1553067440423.png (3078x2564, 120K)

Holy shit.

Want to watch this play out...

You got a blog nigger?

Fuck off lad.

Attached: LFO2.png (848x795, 47K)

im going to make a zeronet one, so watch out for future posts giving the link, im choosing zeronet so it cant be censored or removed

why are you doing a sin graft for no reason and why on earth do you think this will increase your end of life performance?

im doing a skin graft because the skin graft will be engineered to produce the antiaging compounds,

make a tablet?
>syntisise the compounds from the "i have no idea still why your doing a skin graft" extract the compounds then administer them before you cut a hole in your thigh you absolute madlad

futurism.com/neoscope/crispr-skin-grafts-could-replace-insulin-shots-for-diabetes
a similar concept to this except instead of insulin my skin graft will be producing monoclonal antibodies, sRNA and certain senolytic compounds

i understand why with insulin you might want a skin graft but with life extention why not just administer daily
>how do these compounds have to be integrated into the body is it bloodstream? can it be ingested ?

i would need to be producing dozens of compounds and injecting and taking them in specific cycles 24/7 even when i was asleep for the rest of my life, no thanks ill have a 10x10 cm section of skin on my thigh do it for me for a fraction of the price and never have to divert my attention for it

how will you regulate the production from the skin graft?

because of such things as price and time ect i dont want to spend 2 hours a day and thousands of dollars every month doing something i can achieve from a one time investment which works the rest of my life

genetic circuits written in CELLO

also if the skin graft is producing compounds will it create an immune response?

asside from this being massively illegal and spounds somewhat "out there" gl annn hope it works out why not study this in animals 1st?? and apply for a research grant

why would it? non of the compounds will be immunogenic and the skin cells will be grown from my own stem cells?

its not illegal even slightly, self experimentation of medicines and medical techniques has a special clause in the law due to its history of fruitful results ( the vaccine for example) all of these genes and compounds have been studied in animals, im the one taking them to the net stage without needing to go through the tga or fda or (((ethics approval)))

the blood vessals in the area make sure there is a "off" switch in the codeing idno like some rare chemical you can administer to turn it back into a regular skin graft incase it mutates or just otherwise fucks up

How will a graft affect the rest of your body? Is your change able to spread through a immune system that is more than likely going to attack your changed cells?

Well uh in my limited experience in this subject try looking up similar sections of RNA in Axolotls and/or jellyfish. What you want to do is figure out which genes affected programmed aging and flip them. Then you can live forever through cloning your own organs.

fair enough man if theres a clause would love to see how this turns out

because (((THEY)))will literally stop this kind of thing on the ethics board because it isnt equitable

What happened to your Salamander super soldier project?

i think hes going to connect it to blood vessals somehow

nothing is going to be changed or spread, all im doing is turning a few skin cells into a mini drug factory, drugs which have beens tested and PASSED human clinical trials infact

not the same person?

my OFF switch is just removing the skin graft? alot simpler

have they been tested in combined microdoses via skin graft application i really do think you will be able to get a grant for this if you have enough proof of concept "cocktail effect and all that"

if it becomes toxic you will need a quicker off switch

Absolute madman. Typical Aussie.

Will this be genetic? You could accidentally pass it to a child and lock them into that age, wouldn’t this?

Your grammar is the same and you're both Australian. Same with the Australian going on about colonizing Venus, and before that Mars.

Ditto for the Australian advocating "some" race mixing and mixing with flips. Poor grammar all around.

Always wanted to try something like this but realized after my undergrad that I'm too dumb to pull it off. Sincerely hope you can do it, user.

Actually a good plan.
Do you believe that the CEO of Bioviva really elongated her telomeres?

no its not gonna be inheritable, im only changing the genes of a few cells on a small patch of skin, isnt going to be passed on unless they too get a skin graft

are you sure australians just dont have poor grammar?

>senolytics (fisetin) tert upregulating RNA and downregulating antibodies and sRNA for things such as; myostatin, mTOR, hyalauric acid enzymes, glycine inhibiting proteins, Sclerostin ect
how is this affecting aging?

she elongated the telomeres of her white blood cells yes. not in her whole body. it just means she isnt gonna die of pneumonia in old age.

"Take the Radical Life Extension Pill Jow Forums..."
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223517217/
"Have you Taken the Nephilim Pill?"
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223283245/
>pill
>aus flag
>poor grammar even for most Australians
Hmm...

Good luck user, remember to make sure your brakes are still working before you drive if you have a vehicle.
Also consider a deadman switch.
I have literally no education in regards to the science of what you're dealing with, so consider this post mostly a friendly bump

Got it.
I like how you and her think. She went around the corrupt FDA and did what she wanted.

senolytics remove senescent cells from the body, tert lengthens telomeres in your stem cells, myostatin antibodies prevents age related muscle and cardiac atrophy, sclerostin antibodies prevent bone atrophy, down regulation of mTOR increases protein recycling rate and reduces intracellular aggregates which reduce cell waste build up, downregulation of hyaluronic acid enzymes increase HA in the ecm which promotes vasculature and inhibits cancer growth, glycine upregulation in stem cells returns mitochondrial activity and mitophagy to that of brand new cells.

these arent even all the compounds i have planned

i made the radical life extension and the nephilim one not the other ones you mentioned

exactly, FUCK the (JEW)DA

Fuck. I wish I had your resources.

It's never as easy as our originating hypothesis. I've tried breaking the cutting edge of a field of study before. You'll probably invent some great stuff, but won't reach the goal of biological immortality.

the codeing for theese cells will have to be insane to carrecty administare the chemicals at the most benificial moments it seems like it would need a comupter to measure levels and keep production within optimal limits
>or can you just poor in the chems and profit?>

yeah i doubt i will reach biological immortality myself with this one graft but i do expect maybe a MUCH MUCH longer life, enough to reach the escape velocity of life expectancy

ok,its make sense. But i sense a huge possibility to fuck up here.
Do you considering to give me a contacts ot make a blog?
I am very interesting in biohack, next year planning to start my master in biophysics.
Also surgery does not have to be very complicated, it is the technology of the previous century.
I admire you, I do not have money for such experiments in Russia, but if I had, I would do it too. The potential here is endless

its no more intricate than current homeostasis in the body of any particular hormone, in fact less so, and the coding isnt that difficult a MIT guy made a programming language where you can write any amount of code and itll turn it into a respective dna sequence which i can send off and have manufactured for a few hundred to a few thousand.

why not start with 2 chemicals and a smaller skin graft to monitor effectiveness?

>I really do think you will be able to get a grant for this if you have enough proof of concept "cocktail effect and all that"
If this isn't a larp, and OP actually hypothetically succeeded, you really think elites would be cool with this getting out to the common folk they view as livestock?
For all we know they already have access to some form of this technology. If it got out it would throw a massive wrench into their plans.
My bet is he would either be hired and secreted away (abducted), or suicided.
Somehow, "something unfortunate" would happen before this even got big probably.
Which is why on the off chance this isn't a larp, I hope he's very careful how he handles who knows how much of what he's up to and when.

any idea how it will effect current producers of these chemicals in the body?

just keep an eye out for future posts ill add a blog post there. in the mean time download zeronet and keep an eye out on 0eightchan because ill post it first there. and yeah theres a chance itll fuck up but thankfully all the genetic engineering and drug production will occur in superficial skin cells in a 10x10 patch which can be removed rather easily

true if he is successful and garners the expected results he will need some kind of insurance and he will also win a nobel prize

it wont, the skin doesnt produce chemicals normally
because there is a minimum graft size to chemical output and if i do 2 chemicals at once im gonna have to undergo multiple surgeries and skin graphs, id rather a one and done solution even if its more risky

They will shun him and call him a liar, and that's the best that he can hope for.
Just look what happened to the CEO of Bioviva when she went and experimented.
FDA hates the independents because they can't get a y money from it. No bribes if you don't count on them, so no way for the fucking bureaucrats to make money.

no but if you add testosterone to the human body the endocrine system shuts off its natural production

ill be making it open source on the decentralised web, thats my insurance. i wont win the (((nobel))) prize, i wont have followed the scientific method rigorously enough.

Do you think that after experimenting you would be able to do a DIY kind of thing for us?
I understand that you have an access to all of it that isn't possible to some of us but I think that if I had a DIY I could try to get an access.

I think we cant properly connect here, i dont have time to be here often.
thats a business for upcoming decedes. We need a forum or maybe a board here or on 8. Where you post on 8? /pol to fast for that.

yeah i understand, none of my chemicals are hormones, only antibodies and sRNAs and a few senolytics, all of which have been tested on humans before and not caused reactions

plan on eating shit

yes i plan on doing a DIY, itll be pretty easy, just grow the skin in an incubator, but then u will need to cut a few cm from your thigh and suture on the skin , dont worry a skin graft is very simple, you dont have to connect any blood vessels or anything, just stitch it into the wound and blood vessels grow into it by themselves, skin is able to survive from oxygen from the air in the meantime while the blood reconnects

i only use here and zeronet 8 Jow Forums

Great.
I can do a lot of it and have a nurse friend and a guy who owns a biotech lab. Both are friends. I'm just hoping that they will agree to help me.

Ok, good luck to you, and post more. But be carefull.
BTW can you give zeronet 8 link? my doesnt work.

worse case worse buy anal lube and extract the local anaesthetic from it and do the skin graft yourself, its no different to stitching leather, your skins may not be perfect so it may not be pretty and there may be some scar tissue but itll be functional and thats all that matters desu

i dont wanna be immortal i dont wanna even live now :(

Attached: 1497527875307.png (656x755, 39K)

127.0.0.1:43110/1DdPHedr5Tz55EtQWxqvsbEXPdc4uCVi9D/

Nice, yeah once info gets out there and people are able to save and spread, there's virtually no way of suppressing it.
Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but how long do you think this could stave off death by aging if successful?
Would there be a limit, or do you think the only real limit would be the human brain's ability to cope with it?

you probably wont be immortal from this alone, but you might live 500 years or so and be healthy and active for 499 of it

no way to say, some of these genes in model organisms make the organisms live to human equivalent of 500 years and genes working together sometimes are greater than the sum of their parts. i really couldnt say lets just say a long fucking time

>tert lengthens telomeres in your stem cells
what is "tert"?

Its worked, thank you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telomerase_reverse_transcriptase

>tert
Telomerase reverse transcriptase

have sex

can you make a proper post with links on studies etc? maybe dont now, but someday?

of course

i did yesterday and will tomorrow?

You're the same aussie that wants to create graphite skinned, red eyed, immortal ethno-soldiers arent you

what's your opinion on resveratrol and NAD+?

also what do you think about mole rats?

Imagine this tech evolving one day into 1time pill and u live 1000 years until renew pill

problem is a lot of research is just bullshit.

seems kek approves my statement.

Attached: 10e749_83eb8cb2580543678576b03186317424~mv2.jpg (630x416, 19K)

so you gave up on supersoldiers with swords and this is your new larp?

dont tell me you coukdnt even make one nuclear powered mouse...