Work is killing me

Fuck it guys it's monday tomorrow and I just have to get this shit out of me. Waking up in the morning to spend over half of my time awake at a boring, meaningless job kills me inside everyday and the thought of doing this for the next 30 years has taken the life out of me. I want to live in some other world where economy is not the most important thing. In this day and age I have to work all my life just so our people can buy every new electronic device that comes out every month. So that we can feed all of these fat fucks whose only hobby is to eat and to satisfy all the people who literally only go out and buy shit because they have nothing else to do. I want a society where consumption is not the culture, where everything is not spinning faster and faster around a nucleus of production, consumption, production, consumption, produciton, consumption... As a western man the only thing I am doing is acquiring money and spending money, and I am fucking done with this meaningless existence. I the end I am tired of the materialization and the soullesness of everything in my life. Get me out of here Jow Forums, take me away.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3iuxN2IpxI
youtube.com/watch?v=hthyTh_fopo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

c'mon wagie. someone has to pay for jamal's weflare. only few more hours and it will be your bedtime.

I took a job recently because I was getting bored of being a neet - but my last day is Wednesday, working is for idiots. Fuck that. I'm going back to eating tendies and playing games.

Are you the guy from Jow Forums? What would you rather do?

Take a break from working live with your family.

Attached: 1493993226750.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Attached: clownpepe.jpg (636x333, 37K)

Get a arab girlfriend and have 6 kids with her,the welfare should be enough to live like a king without working a single day ever again

Quit your job. That's the obvious answer, though it might not be the one you want to hear. It might take some saving on your part, but you can make it happen. Move out of Sweden, so your taxes don't swipe half your income for the immigrants and neets. It's up to you to change your life, so stop whining on 4channel and get out there and make it happen.

>Take a break from working

Attached: pepe_not_sure.jpg (653x523, 124K)

Me too. I sit on my skinny-fat ass so much I've developed heart disease at age 35 and am getting an angioplasty done and stent placed. Smoking a pack a day since age 16 is probably what did it, paired with my sedentary work environment. This thing was sitting across from me the other day awaiting test results.

Attached: IMG_20190816_103500970.jpg (2048x2474, 2.54M)

>welfare should be enough to live like a king
L0Lno nark
Lrn2welfare fgt pls

Would your family let you? I'd let you user. But only for a bit. Say it's a mental health break.

That thing is your future at this rate

Just find a better job. If your job isn't something you enjoy and find challenging you're wasting your time. I go to work every day enthusiastic about solving all the software issues we have. And my company has a good mission statement since we make jets that kill people. Can't imagine the motivation for a cashier

200 iq

You forget to add that half of your salary is absorbed by the government so that they can import more muslims and house them for free.
Enjoy your job.

>the only thing I am doing is acquiring money and spending money
Skip the spending part except necessities. Save enough to buy some property and then live the easy life. If you don't care about material bullshit it's not that hard to get by once you own your own place.

What guy? It's my first time posting in a long time, probably since 2017 or something. I want to care about something, find a passion for something or some shit I don't even know. My mind has been so fucking dulled and retarded from years of being a bot at an office. I can't even think thoughts anymore.

It's far more important that you like the people you work with than the actual work. That's what makes or breaks your day.

>I want a society where consumption is not the culture
You and I both.
Even as a teenager in the late 90s I saw how stupid it was to spend all your money on unnecessary shit just so you're forced to keep working and working to buy more shit.

Spend less = work less = get to enjoy your things and time more.

>look at this awesome speedboat I bought!
>once or twice a year I'll actually have to time use it for a few hours
>but first I need to cash in my vacation to help pay for it

It isn't good to be broke and jobless and have nothing but TV to watch, but it's also not good to work 60-70 hours every week so you can stuff your fat face and buy more "cheap" chinese crap

what 99.9% of people don't understand is, it isn't work that's inherently terrible. It's the threshold of economic stability that most people are crushed under. There is a minimum threshold of money that most people have to acquire to meet their needs and avoid homelessness. Many people actually forgo a lot of needs they have just to stay off the street. What this means is there is two thresholds.

1) Homelessness threshold
2) Needs threshold

Most people will do anything to meet 1 while falling short of 2. The reality is that 2 is much harder and sometimes impossible to meet for most people.

Here comes the secret 3rd threshold.
3) Savings

Most people in the world never meet & exceed 2 in order to meet & exceed threshold 3. When you reach the savings threshold, you can sock away a certain amount of your money, the more you exceed it, the more you save. It is these savings that are used to acquire lasting value properties such as real estate and houses, etc. Investment into your children's education, etc.

Most people will never ever meet 3. And all the time the economic thresholds are rising while the ability to meet them is falling. The elite play a game where they stretch the thresholds apart in order to keep everyone imprisoned in their corporate work systems structure. So while you may think the threshold system looks like this:

1---2---3
it really looks like this
1-------------------2-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------3

If it makes you feel any better, you'll probably die before that 30 year mark?

In your attack on neets you forgot to mention that your paying for a third world invasion of your nation.

Work is not terrible, but it does not benefit our race. We're using labor and generating resources for our demographic replacements. In this type of society, there is no reason to work.

Really, if we purged the Jews and illegals, and a ton other of these mystery meats things would be a lot better

Well thanks I know that britboy, and what did you do to stop it? Your own people decided to kill the germans and their idea of a pure Europe. So I think you only have yourself to blame if you don't like third world people in Europe.

I have to be frank with you, but you cannot summarize an issue with work and progression of the human race in such a small line of text.

If you examine work in a vacuum environment with just 1 man 1 woman and raw resources you will see that work is merely of acquiring raw resources in order to survive the conditions of the vacuum. It is the the nature of the environment which requires "work".

The societies we live in presently are parasitic supra political-military organizations that indoctrinate, propagandize and punish people in order to confine them into a parameter of a worker in order to benefit the people at the topic of this supra political-military framework. Work in this sense is arbitrary because we should be aware that our fruits of our labor are being devalued and consumed before our very eyes. This is why work feels arbitrary because we are aware of the misdirection. When work and the fruits of one's labor are 100% attainable the work feels satisfying. It is also necessary as the tendency of things is to return to a state of unmanaged disorder without human effort. A garden requires tending or weeds and insects and other issues will destroy one's efforts. In this sense, the return is sustenance and work is not pointless.

I hope you're joking. Being a NEET is so unsatisfying, and it puts you behind for when you can no longer stand being a NEET.

Don't want to spend 8-10 hours at a job? Get a part time job.

Don't want to do the same job every day? Get two part time jobs.

Don't want to work for someone else? Start your own SMALL business.

Feel intimidated about starting a business? Start REALLY small, and just remember that part of the goal is to keep you occupied, and the other part is making money.

Start a dog-walking business. Lots of people want their dog walked between 11 and 2, so you can get some exercise and make some money while starting small with no real startup costs.

Or mow lawns. Or clean gutters. Find a service people are looking for, and then perform that service for a price

Some guy was saying he doesn't want to work. nvm

Psyop much?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 8.27.03 AM.png (604x166, 22K)

5-yr plan: apply for a sabbatical or leave of absence. Or, save diligently for a year or two in order to have 3-6 months off. Once you do that, you'll see how you spend your time off and from there you can decide if it's something you can sustain.

Honestly, having a stable job is good for the soul. You don't ever want to slave away, but having some routine and structure is good for your health. Being loss and rootless is subtly damaging to your mentality, believe it or not.

Sniff

Also, my grandpa always used to say, "If something's worth doing, it's worth doing well." I hope you're not one of those lazy complainers at work.

>awaiting test results
I'm guessing the results were not good. Just a hunch

Hello, neighbor. It is true that the current economic system is predicated on the continuation of a cycle of consumption and production.

But the power YOU can exercise in your life is to end this cycle for yourself. The reason why your life feels meaningless is because you are trapped in this very cycle of consumption and production, whose starting point is one OF meaninglessness.

If you begin to produce things out of your genuine interest and self, then the suffering that it takes to actualize yourself in your work will be infinitely more worthwhile than living the life you are living right now.

Goodbye, user! I love you!

Friendly reminder that most suicides occur on Sunday evening or early Monday morning due to stress about going to work. Not all work, but for many, work murders them from the inside out. Get counseling upcummies if shit is getting weird and morbid.

Attached: 0a7.jpg (598x598, 59K)

Yeah adulting is hard

I wish we could go back to being kids and not have a care in the world

At least we have rebbit and video games and super hero movies and, my favorite, RICK AND MORTY and WEEEED to distract us.

Attached: 1561563497941.png (816x566, 999K)

Attached: EF971C02-FE00-4E68-9A10-BE1535D76457.jpg (640x520, 74K)

Just stop refunding debt and become an ethno communist state like the greatest Utopia human ever made on earth since Atlantis.

Attached: C5B5841383F74348ACED8EB8C9D0B8F1.jpg (680x500, 86K)

You can see that most of these other people repeat the same set of values as the dominant ruling class.

Work hard! Get a real job! Study harder! You didn't try hard enough! Spend 10 years in university! Keep going at it! You can do it!

Notice how none of the above has anything to do with subjective meaning. That is something that nobody but yourself can give you.

The problem that you have is that you stand at the cusp of giving up on yourself. Looking at the collectivized hatred and vitriol on this board, I can conclude that there are hardly individuals worth talking here.

Find your subjective values, OP. And don't let anyone distract you from that, not even yourself.

You dont hate mondays. You hate marxism.

I read "Walden" when I was a teen, it turned me into a minimalist.

Surely there is a way to do a side business during your working hours? Or at least you can figure out how to exploit the system and study/read/game during work hours to break the tedium? Figure it out.

Attached: ZtAGzHd.jpg (475x475, 147K)

I read somewhere that $70k a year for a family of 4 is amount you need to be happy. Below that's a struggle. Above that more stress.
inb4 Bay area

>You can see that most of these other people repeat the same set of values as the dominant ruling class.

The ruling ideas in every epoch are the ideas of the ruling class.

never accept a paycheck

problem is part time jobs pay like shit

Attached: jprivilege.png (225x225, 12K)

>I have to be frank with you, but you cannot summarize an issue with work and progression of the human race in such a small line of text.
I can.
>If you examine work in a vacuum environment
No such thing as a vacuum, and we're not gathering resources for ourselves or our families. Americans are doing it for hispanics, and Europeans are doing it for arabs.
>The societies we live in presently are parasitic supra political-military organizations that indoctrinate, propagandize and punish people in order to confine them into a parameter of a worker in order to benefit the people at the topic of this supra political-military framework.
This is why we must undermine this framework and remake it in our image. I don't agree with the rest of your post and I'm not going to quote it. I'm just going to say you're stupid for assuming I think work is arbitrary, because I see it's value, and I see that it's not going to my race but the people who are replacing us. Work is not for our benefit, so we should not do it.

find a hobby to find some fulfillment in your life.

youtu.be/I3iuxN2IpxI

>meaningless job kills me inside everyday and the thought of doing this for the next 30 years has taken the life out of me.
if you don't work then whose going to pay for iqbals welfare? you racist fuck!

I felt the same way. Due to hating my job I started to perform worse and eventually got fired. Now I'm receiving neetbux. It's great as I can enjoy every day of the week. Although it can be lonely sometimes.

Wage slave. Go get my gibs you cuck.

Start your own business. Work your own land.
>sweden
well shit. Well...good luck

Attached: good luck chap.jpg (1600x900, 335K)

Money is the most important thing

Wagie wagie get in cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries

I don't really feel like going to work tomorrow either. It's not like I really hate it, actually I'm getting a pretty good pay for not doing much, however I feel like everyday is the same old boring grind, it's getting annoying. Not to mention there are people I am forced to interact with, that I dislike (and it's mutual), but I have to force myself with fake smiles, asking how they are, etc.
It's just all getting so tiresome. But I've got no choice but to work to fuel my very expensive hobby (firearms)

Being a NEET sucks ass. I did that for a long ass time. Yeah work sucks but it's better than sitting on your ass beating off every three hours. I don't have the greatest most prestige job but its kind of fun sometimes and my co-workers have become like a second family to me. They would do anything for me and vice versa.
On a side note. Why is google so fucking obsessed with crosswalks lately?

Here is what you idiots fail to realize. You have set up a false dichotomy and you are trapped in it by your own design. When I read blog meme posts like this, there always appears to be only two options

>option 1: wageslave for shekelberg
>option 2: be a neet and do nothing

You guys don’t see the third option, which is the only acceptable option and it is the one that is the most based and redpilled:

>option 3: become shekelberg and employ others by creating your own business

If you think option 3 is out of reach then you are fully brainwashed and deserve to be a slave. Only you can shape your life into what you want it to be. There is no limit besides what you set for yourself.

>lately
Captcha has been obsessed with crosswalks for a while

>On a side note. Why is google so fucking obsessed with crosswalks lately?
AI driven cars keeps killing pedestrians and bicyclists. It's actually pretty funny and I'm going to spend some time watching people die from AI now.

youtube.com/watch?v=hthyTh_fopo

if it's true that anybody can do it, then there wouldn't be any employees left, only employers, and this proves that it's impossible for everybody to do it due to many reasons outside of your own capabilities, like the market

MFW I work 12 hours 6 days a week and spend my 7 on preparing the next week doing laundry, cooking, grocery and folding.
MFW I still have no shekels.

Attached: DoctorManhattanfeels.png (800x559, 521K)

This guy speaks truth.

It is not possible for everyone to do it at the same time. That is not what I mean. I mean that anyone is capable of ascending above slave status, given that they are sufficiently motivated.

>police said it's likely the SUV won't be found at fault.
If the self-driving car isn't reliable enough to do something else while you sit in it, why not just drive yourself?

because part time work is less valuable.

Most jobs require unhuman personalities and therefore, as a human, cannot be coped with without psychoactive drugs and pharmaceuticals to dehumanize yourself in to adjusting.

And always remember that the system is set up this way on purpose.

This is true as well. This is why you become the boss and dehumanize others

WAGIE WAGIE GET IN CAGIE
ALL THEY LONG YOU SWEAT AND RAGIE
JEW NEET IS COMFY
JEW NEET IS COOL
JEW NEET IS FREE FROM WORK AND SCHOOL!

Attached: 1553807794815.png (879x813, 374K)

>learn how to program
>easy 30k
>additionally you can be entrepreneurial
>shot at 100k business projects
>turbochadmode life unlocked

Based Jew, telling it like it is.

>t. Jew NEET in Mexico living like a millionaire on nothing.

cope.
i am old enough to tell you the world will change a lot during your lifetime
i mean it , cope with it , it is just what it is there is no alternate reality for us to dive into, you can adjust and turn your own life but the others will inevitably progress with what they are doing
this. is. the. main. stream.
there will be opportunities in the future unironically useing horoscope talk but its true except you kys.
then you will be most likely reborn as a pajeet.
make the best out of what you got and continuously try to improve without neglecting yourself
refuse negative thinking
just do it
its the only way
e.g.
tired of the downsides of smoking ?
only one way out , stop it, no excuses.
its the only way out.
you're welcome
also; source: dude trust me; srsly you came here for this so why do i even write this. hold your head up high.

Attached: 1565880939465.jpg (225x224, 17K)

Multiple honest jews in thread. What the fuck is going on here?

How is this going to help me escape from the demonic tyranny that the God of economic growth is putting me under? I have an academic degree and I have a "good" job which pay well. I am working in the tech business but for what purpose? We create technology, useless technology. We use massive amounts of resources to produce a new model of something, which in terms of functionality will not be very different from the last one. This "new" thing will replace the old one and in the process will generate a bunch of money which in the end together with all the resources is thrown into the huge furnace of this economy just to keep the thing going. I want a sane economy, in which the human beings produce things actually needed. A society where the economy is a subordinate function, where the point of producing something is not for the purpose of production itself. Where the people can focus on other things, where one can have values and interests that are above and not measurable by profit, loss or growth.

painfully accurate post. you actually did a great job of explaining this evil phenomenon user.

Attached: 1558708273331.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Go to work so that Mohamed's 34 kids can get free stuff from your goverment. It would be immoral of you to resist in any way.

You can try to explore new job options and see if it is your work that is actually making you feel this way. If you really want to move i would say work till u have enough to buy a small piece of land deep in the woods. There you can grow most your own food and set up some solar panels to be a neet but in a forest cabin.

I was in the same boat as you user until march this year when i quit been a NEET on my savings ever since but honestly not working sucks aswell sure it is nice being able to whatever i want to but work gives a structure which is good for you.
I honestly have no idea what i should do no matter what i do iam still fucked.

Attached: 1461501403336.jpg (766x960, 88K)

Haha exactly the same here, I wasn't performing as good as i did the first 2-3 years and they wanted to replace me with a cheaper and younger person as i have accumulated seniority at the company but they couldn't fire me as i hadn't done anything wrong so they basically made me resign myself which i gladly did, Note that i did not have any leave from the company in 4 years so i didn't give a damn i was resigning that day and worked my last 30 days with new energy that i didn't think i had haha.

I can't do a job badly. I'm autistic enough that if I am going to do something, meaningful, meaningless, or anything between, I HAVE to do it to the best of my ability. employers love this but I feel like my own autistic tendencies just lead to my being taken advantage of. how do I market this tendency?

be an artist. Any artform is good.
You'd soon learn to either tame that tendency or you'll produce the very best work every single time.
Win-win

Gotta agree with this guy, everyone needs some ‘work-like’ activity in their life even if it’s dog-walking

>Some guy was saying he doesn't want to work
That's practically 90% of Jow Forums

Fall in love with a woman at work and make her your work wife, i have one, who i love more than my actual wife and going to work is a dream.

Same here user. I spent my "holidays" being sick and in pain. I couldn't even rest properly.
Now back to the hamster wheel. Tomorrow I'll get up at 5:30 am or something.

The situation is not bearable. You know it to be so. Taking time off to be with family only temporarily waylays the symptoms, but it will only get worse. Even in Sweden, there are ways of arming yourself user. You know there is only one thing to do.

Attached: It Can Be Done.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Damn, I feel you

Oh so you want a non-Jewish economy? not gonna happen Sven

Attached: 1554450637826.png (1600x1600, 189K)

There is alot nature and wildness in your countries north I bet they could need someone with a less materialist mindset