Assume we start executing druggies

Anyone caught selling or with any kind of drugs besides marijuana are sent to Main Street/Town Square to be publically executed the same day. How would this affect society? My guess is it would solve the drug problem quite effectively, even if the method is a bit brutal for most tastes

Attached: 1427327861737.png (485x312, 12K)

Authoritarians are useful idiots and will be third against the wall.

believe it or not I am actually a libertarian, I just had to work with junkies for so many years that I think it's a humane solution to end them. Think about how much it costs? And what do we get out of this? a second/tenth chance for someone who brings no use to society anyway?

You sound drunk on power. You're next.

You could Start with the heads of the pharmaceutical companies. They are the biggest opium dealers in the world

>t. 15 year old

Addicts should get mandatory rehab.
Dealers should get televised executions.

Why allow weed, or alcohol? If you or chemicals in you're busy they i don't like i should be able to brutally rape all the women in your family while you're forced to watch, then gut you like a pig in front of them.

Sound good?

And the homeless

>junkies bad
>execute anyone found with personal amounts of any drug summarily
>i am libertarian
you are the furthest thing from a libertarian. likely retarded.

Governments have no problem with the current fashionable drugs. None of them are significantly concious altering.

Cocaine is just a top tear wagey trap, it's Monster for the upper middle class.

This would work well. In general public execution need to make a return for other crimes not just drugs.

This stance doesn’t make you a libertarian by the principals alone. You’re an authoritarian if you think you can just do this type of shit to people. Day of the rope is soon my nigger.

*Tier

Are you underaged or just retarded?

Third against the wall, that conviction is useful for getting the 'yucky' work done, but we will need to remove such child-like authoritarian elements from an ideal society.

>if you or chemicals in you're busy they I don't like
Yeah. What if you or chemicals in you're busy he don't like OP?

Attached: 1553632361221m.jpg (1024x1024, 145K)

Corrupt establishment hacks would plant drugs on thier political enemies. Chaos would ensue, and society would be fucked, as authoritarians take advantage of the situation, create a new moral panic, and using the uproar to instate draconian laws that fuck over everyone but themselves and their inner circle.

All my wut

It's better to create a society that doesn't make people want to take drugs - and a society where drugs are hard to get. Strict border control will help a lot. Death penalty for all smugglers and dealers will also help a lot. But I don't think you should punish the users.

Shaming would help, just like fat shaming works. There should be an open non-taboo consensus in society that you're an extreme loser if you're a drug addict. It would also be easier to manifest if you have a traditional society where people will be a lot less inclined to take drugs.

Start with the people on top.
The Astors, Forbes, Delano fortunes were all made on the opium trade.
Weird how where drugs are produced glowniggers abound.
Weird how certain targeted populations find themselves awash in drugs, death, addiction, and incarceration.
Pathetic how niggers were smart enough to figure this out but some white people are stupid too.

Reformed junkies are the strongest soldiers
Even dealers who get the lightnof redemption can be useful
But yes, most will get the rope after refusing to renounce material desires and getting caught repeatedly selling drugs
How you think marijuana and alcohol etc are somehow ok shows how useless you are
Getting rid of drugs wont solve shit if life is still so spiritually meaningles

>No goy, you don't have permission to use that drug because your master says no
t. you
I don't use drugs. I don't even drink. However, you're fucking stupid and here's why: If you start to control what people can and cannot put in their body, you also then have to take responsibility for it. The smarter move is to simply disallow manufacturing and import of exceptionally dangerous substances (we're talking RC analogues that fuck people's shit up here), but do nothing else except provide accurate information and encourage the public to seek help if they have a problem. That way you don't waste money fighting a pointless drug war that solves nothing and you get every public health benefit that it would otherwise provide, but for mostly free.
>b-b-b-but muh heroin junkies
Let them fucking die.
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but muh methheads
Let them fucking die.
They don't want your help, and incarcerating them will only make the problem worse. Just let the fucking retards smoke and inject themselves straight into a grave.

Attached: 1565702816189.jpg (1024x602, 361K)

op is retarded and doesn't understand the basics
>free will
let them live their life if they don't hurt anybody else it's their choice, and even if they did hurt other people it's still their choice.
What OP is doing is having an Ideology that is malevolent.

Think it through OP before you type

The majority of druggies are functional enough for you to never notice them. You'd do more harm than good.

there is always an underlying issue with druggies
always, it doesn't matter if its weed, coke, prescription
there are programs where you get free drugs and people change the drug to something more effective immediately so they don't normalize intake and need to be a good member of society
I have seen people jacking up with booze every morning in the hope they get fired and can sit on their ass for three month collecting unemployment
the true rare full on druggie who wants out is a unicorn

What about kids forced at gunpoint to sell drugs? In the immortal words of PINHEAD..."Nooooo!!!! It is not hands that call us!!! It is DESIRE!!!".

Should we kill the innocent? I say, "No."...for it is not the fault of the one being threatened with death. It is the fault of the threatener.

This happened to my little brother. I found the drug dealer and straightened him out. Nobody messes with my family. Nobody.

Also alcohol, cigs and coffee are all drugs and then there's all the perscription drugs too. Even if you ignore cigs, coffee and perscriptions you'd be killing off at least half the population and if you don't think alcohol is a drug you shouldn't be having this conversation. It's one of the worst too.

>alcohol
>cigs
>coffee

are just accepted but you're right equally as bad
prescription is the worst disease
i rather smoke the greens
and enjoy my time here

The solution is pretty simple. Government sells it all, the dangerous stuff through prescription from a doctor. People aren't going to suddenly start taking heroin because it's technically attainable. Those that do will see a reduced price and through a doctor they can get directed to help when they want to fix their problem. The profits from the program and the reduced costs from fighting the war on drugs would pay for treatment rehabilitation and turn a good share of these people into productive citizens.

I just wouldn't trust this to be done under our current government. We'd need leadership that actually has the interests of the people in mind.

Killing people would work for the specific problem of people using drugs, but you'd be hurting tons of family members through extension, depressing society and in general it'd be a freedomless shithole.

I don't drink alcohol.
I don't use illegal drugs (and avoid legal ones, even if prescribed, unless absolutely necessary).
I don't smoke.

My one vice...caffeine. It helps keep me awake when I have shit that needs to be done.

>OP elected for president of the world
>Okay let's kill everyone who does drugs
>Start by caffeine
>Then nicotine
>90% of the world now dead
>Only ones left are kids and wizards
>They can't reproduce
>The end

Now on a serious opinion,

Attached: steamavatar10.jpg (184x184, 16K)

Also samefagging here to tell a funny story.
I work, I'm graduated in college, I practice sports on a dedicated level since I was a little kid. I have a wife and a son, loving fathers, respecting family.
One of these days I was on my backyard smoking a joint with some buddy when an uncle appeared. He proceeded to tell us how bad weed is for society and for your mental health. He claimed weed makes people officialy crazy and that those who smoke it should be in jail.
Right after the lecture he casually says well, gotta go, I'm on 6 different antidepressants to fight my depression and anxiety.

Hey dumbass, the people who survive your purge will be depressed/in mourning, and some of them will start using drugs.

You have an inability to see the big picture, and should be nowhere near power to make any decisions.

What about public executions for being black?

Meanwhile we continue to fund opioid prescriptions with taxpayer money

Drugs can actually be helpful if you’re intelligent and know not to get addicted. Psychedelics mainly

Oh id love to murder them personally in Minecraft.

You’d have anarchy and dishonest people calling their political opposition drug dealers to have them executed.

Do this with pedos and violent criminals, not druggies. Will clean up society quicker

if the government really wanted to stop it all they would had to do was spike drugs with an chemical that kills the user

samefag

With all the different demographics ruining society, you choose to execute drug addicts? Being a drug addict probably has more to do with society being ruined by other groups that create drug users.

T h i s
h
i
s

Here's a solution:
Take all drugs that have been siezed and place them in a prison in the middle of nowhere. People get caught with drugs have a choice, either go to druggie prison paradise or quit.
If you go to druggie paradise you stay forever and you OD, if you say you're gonna quit but get caught again you go to druggie paradise.

Assume we start executing retards who want to control other people's lives. How would this affect society?

The druggies would become unmanageable and sabotage society.
18th Amend and 21st if memory serves me.

Considering the amount of dope i consume on monthly basis i should be a complete social reject at this point.
Yet i have a steady job, good relations with people, have no health problems other than genetic ones and no one is suspicious.
Keep in mind i've been taking it daily for the past 1 year.
If you know how to take drugs, they can be used in positive and productive ways.

Attached: 47a1eee.jpg (540x540, 34K)

leave the addicts alone, go ham on dealers/producers

>besides marijuana
sorry but that shit aint your grandpas weed anymore. its become so strong its inducing psychosis and schizophrenia. it needs to go to

>Authoritarians are useful idiots and will be third against the wall.
drug dealers and producers are literally destroying millions of peoples lives and their families, and reap a huge profit from their destruction. this is not a matter of authoritarianism, its a matter of righteous indignation

Fully support. And you are right.

Most drug users have or are dealing with some kind of mental disorder.
Killing people is not going to stop drug use.
Fix mental problems and drug usage will go down drastically.

Add pot to the execution line too.

Too many potheads around.

Millions of Mexicans out of employment since we no longer have a reason to send you drugs

Remember what happened during prohibition?

Get a gun. Put it in your mouth. You're stupid and that annoys me.

...likely?

yeah, lets start executing huge chunks of the white population. gee, i wonder who's behind this post...

Cocaine is a shitty drug, lasts 30 mins tops, not very intense with mild euphoria, raises blood pressure, enlarges the heart and makes the heart less efficient at pumping blood and getting oxygen to the heart, weed is more intense than cocaine

Where are the drugs coming from Jow Forums?!

What drugs are killing people?

Is sugar a drug? or a nutrient?

T. 16 year old who’s politics come from edgy kids at his lunch table

Meth is where it's all. Fuck like a demon all weekend, get all sorts of shit done, be completely sober on monday and ready for the work week.

>T. 16 year old who’s politics come from edgy kids at his lunch table

So what? propububly a young Hamilton Morris. isn't it just arrange of carbon, hydrogen and Nitrogen? Benzene rings
Similar to gas right?
similar to everything made up all of around us?
and it does what? wtf are machine elves? and you say its real as real this reality? whoa. Where are these philosophers at? did take into account for this?