/egg/ Epstein Ghislaine General Eggstein Edition

Post about, dig on, and discuss all Epstein related news, info, and happenings (past, present, and future); and make memes, side by sides, and graphics to spread.
Get in here anons.

Latest Happenings:
EPSTEIN'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE, LMFAO
nypost.com/2019/08/16/official-autopsy-shows-jeffrey-epstein-hanged-himself-in-jail-cell/
GHISLAINE MAXWELL SPOTTED IN LA:
nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-gal-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-spotted-at-in-n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/
EPSTEIN WAS GOING TO COOPERATE, AND ACCUSED HIS EX-CELLMATE OF AN ATTACK
inquisitr.com/5582675/jeffrey-epstein-accused-ex-cellmate-attacking-him-great-spirits-suicide/
EPSTEIN HAD """MULTIPLE BREAKS IN HIS NECK BONES""", INCLUDING THE HYOID BONE
washingtonpost.com/politics/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/2019/08/14/d09ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html

Previous threads:

Attached: 1565830383889.jpg (626x677, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ubW8EXYT
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmNmXCBJDJLzXw4g8nSPZyWvcveoSnAKgi71CnetNrgcsg
pastebin.com/WGGjBekL
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
youtube.com/watch?v=B3zf13gpry0
youtube.com/channel/UCGF4cH9t6SgF5e4OELMbDjg
pastebin.com/KAu4rFfa
pastebin.com/2khUZ8JM
pastebin.com/uA9sg8V1
nypost.com/2019/07/06/billionaire-pedo-jeffrey-epstein-held-in-manhattan-on-new-underage-sex-case/
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344785/Jeffrey-Epstein-told-guards-tried-KILL-weeks-hanged-himself
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf
twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1160199691373621250
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1160235309596139520?s=20
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-dead-in-manhattan-correctional-center-reports
nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html
foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-injured-nyc-jail-cell-possible-suicide
vox.com/2019/7/25/20727304/jeffrey-epstein-found-injured-jail-suicide-watch
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233354462.html
cnbc.com/2019/08/10/there-is-nothing-to-suggest-foul-play-fbi-investigating-jeffrey-epsteins-death-by-suicide.html
npr.org/2019/08/10/750113214/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-early-saturday-morning
pastebin.com/5qk1zbtT
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1147139374481575937.html
archive.is/EppIV
archive.is/TFjpG
archive.is/OHcun
mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/
web.archive.org/web/20190813131609/https://medium.com/@nathanielhebert/did-jeffrey-epstein-win-the-oklahoma-powerball-lottery-july-2-2008-d23d2b0933e5
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah5cHepaHIc
youtube.com/watch?v=qLAzubOpOtg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4925585/
soundcloud.com/hillarycliton/i-killed-epstein-suck-my-dick
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/burying-tunnels-epstein-delivered-100000-of-cement-delivered-to-his-island-before-his-arrest/
davidicke.com/article/549976/conspiracy-theories-elders-zion-epsteins-youngsters
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367943/The-tantalising-mystery-Ghislaine-Maxwells-burger-bar-makeover.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>All Epstein Docs in one pdf
>Epstein court doc dump 2:
pastebin.com/ubW8EXYT
>Flight logs
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
>Black book unredacted
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmNmXCBJDJLzXw4g8nSPZyWvcveoSnAKgi71CnetNrgcsg
>More info
pastebin.com/WGGjBekL
>Trump calls out Clinton for ties to Epstein and Pedo Island in 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=0vh0AklSXkU
>Video of Epstein's New Mexico Ranch:
youtube.com/watch?v=B3zf13gpry0
>Rusty Shackleford YouTube Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCGF4cH9t6SgF5e4OELMbDjg
>Epstein connections and leads:
pastebin.com/KAu4rFfa
EPSTEIN/PIZZAGATE LINKS
>pastebin.com/2khUZ8JM
>PAX list Epstein Lolita Express
pastebin.com/uA9sg8V1

Timeline of user's posts inb4 the MSM:
>8:21 am EST
>8:31 am EST
>8:36 am EST
>8:42 am EST
>8:47 am EST

Timeline:

>* Epstein arrested 7/6/19.
nypost.com/2019/07/06/billionaire-pedo-jeffrey-epstein-held-in-manhattan-on-new-underage-sex-case/
>* Epstein """attempted suicide""" or attacked on 7/24/19.
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311
>* Between the 24th and his death, "Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him".
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7344785/Jeffrey-Epstein-told-guards-tried-KILL-weeks-hanged-himself
>* 8/9/19, 2024 unsealed pages damaging to Epstein (and others like Maxwell, Clintons, UK royals) were released.
>* There was a """camera malfunction""" at the Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein was in jail. (Unconfirmed)
twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1160199691373621250
>* There were """two guards at the MCC who normally have overnight shift that watches over suicide risk inmates, were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance" to jail cells and hallway""". (Unconfirmed)
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1160235309596139520?s=20
>* At ~6:30 am ET on 8/10/19, Epstein was "found unresponsive in his cell in the Special Housing Unit from an """apparent suicide"""".
>* At ~6:39 am ET, "they called the Fire Department, which transported Epstein to New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital".
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-dead-in-manhattan-correctional-center-reports
>* At ~7:30 am ET, "Paramedics also tried to revive Epstein, and could be seen using a breathing bag as they wheeled him on a gurney into [New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital]… He was declared dead a short time later."
nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
>* News Epstein """committed suicide""" breaks around 9:30 am ET.

Theory:

EPSTEIN WAS TAKEN OFF SUICIDE WATCH BECAUSE HE NEVER TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE.
This is the sauce that broke the news that of Epstein's """suicide attempt""":
>Accused pedophile and financier Jeffrey Epstein was found injured and in a fetal position inside his cell at a NYC jail
>Epstein was found semi-conscious with marks on his neck
>*A fourth source said an assault has not been ruled out, and that another inmate was questioned
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Found-Injured-in-NYC-Jail-Cell-After-Possible-Suicide-Attempt-or-Assault-Sources-513174311.html

The """suicide attempt""" was never confirmed. There has been a lot of speculation at it was an ATTACK, just a few sauces:
>Epstein also might have been attacked by an inmate at the facility in downtown Manhattan
foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-injured-nyc-jail-cell-possible-suicide
>Convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was found injured in jail earlier this week, in what sources say could be a suicide attempt, an attack, or even a ploy to get a transfer
vox.com/2019/7/25/20727304/jeffrey-epstein-found-injured-jail-suicide-watch
>It is not clear whether he tried to commit suicide or whether he was attacked by another inmate.
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233354462.html

AG Barr and IG Horowitz will be investigating his """suicide""" and continue going after his co-conspirators:
cnbc.com/2019/08/10/there-is-nothing-to-suggest-foul-play-fbi-investigating-jeffrey-epsteins-death-by-suicide.html

(((NYT))) claims he was taken off suicide watch on the 29th, only 5 days after his """suicide attempt""":
npr.org/2019/08/10/750113214/jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-early-saturday-morning

It makes sense he would be taken off suicide watch if IT WASN'T A SUICIDE ATTEMPT.

If you are so lucky as to bake the next thread, please make sure to add the previous thread to the first post in a new pastebin.
For those new to using pastebin.com simply copy the entirety, click at the top of the page "+ new paste"
From there, paste the copied thread into the "new paste"
Below you will find a button labelled "Create New Paste" click that and enter the captcha which should open in a new page.
And now you have just successfully create a new link to pastebin.com
Go ahead and post the new link in the thread for others to access.
Thank you for the continuation of /egg/ threads, every user working together will bring the true story to light.

Upon the tip of the spear, the head of Jeffrey Epstein

pastebin.com/5qk1zbtT

I will not be able to create the next thread, whoever can thank you ahead of time!

Attached: 097acc280abee3d15f64023365cb8bb5feb97a4e03b06bfbd3fcdd7c8d0f7b66.gif (700x697, 3.27M)

who is the blond girl in the video released with prince Andrew at epstein's mansion in NYC? Is she still alive?

bump

Virginia Roberts, I believe.

Attached: de711f8bf6149618cbb04df6241bdead.jpg (650x1000, 56K)

BIG dig thread on all the English aristocrats in Epstein's little black book. I remember seeing "Charlie Althorp" in it, and realizing that it was referring to Charles, Earl Spencer, Princess Diana's brother and heir to the family estate, Althorp. This dig is the ultimate resource on UK connections to Epstein and/or Ghislaine:

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1147139374481575937.html

This thing is crazy. The more I dig on all of this, the more it seems to go back to one of two places: Israel and England.
All the SpyGate shit is going to point straight at Westminster, screenshot this.

>now watch this drive

Attached: epstein painting.jpg (828x821, 95K)

WTF Barr waiting for!? Obvious spy is obvious.

archive.is/EppIV

archive.is/TFjpG

archive.is/OHcun

Attached: D6E42242-A772-4BFB-BAFD-D50E4BA91CC7.gif (621x762, 196K)

Reposting
Virginia Roberts.

Attached: Prince Andrew and Epstein taking a stroll after Epstein was released from prison.jpg (634x950, 167K)

This was Andrews reaction just hours after the death of Epstein upon the news first filtering out.

Remember just hours before. The courts unsealed those 1400+ pages of documents which named Andrew along with many other people.

Attached: Epstein reaction Andrew.jpg (554x391, 113K)

bump

from the previous thread

Attached: nm.jpg (1780x938, 721K)

Add this to the list please.
It explains a lot of what Epstein did and why do we think that he might have been a frontman and not exactly the brains behind the operation
mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

Another thing is him winning the lottery in 2008, a day after he went to "jail"
web.archive.org/web/20190813131609/https://medium.com/@nathanielhebert/did-jeffrey-epstein-win-the-oklahoma-powerball-lottery-july-2-2008-d23d2b0933e5
This one is scrubbed from Medium

take your meds, you psychotic schizo shitbags. you are not welcome on Jow Forums. go back to /x/ and leave us the fuck alone. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

translated:
>Just taking the piss. Keep digging, faggots!

Werent the royal family the target of the blackmail for Israel?

What are the serious links between Epstein and the lottery?

I think the big secret is that all royal bloodlines originate in Israel.

People ITT are like, "Why would Obama buy $50,000 worth of hot dogs and have them flown into a party?" The answer is simple: Obama purchased every hotdog stand listed on his pizza-related map, which just so happened to be printed on a pizza-related hankerchief. This shit's so fucking simple, folks!

Kids at a pool party (aged 11, 9 and 7, respectively, mmm) tend to get very hungry from all that swimming. They will be in that pool for sure, you guys. And they will thus require sustenance to maintain their lithe frames. And what's better for that than hotdogs smothered in walnut sauce? Oh, what, you've never had walnut sauce? I truly pity you fucking backwards inbred country-dwellers for never having the privilege to try the delectable cuisine we civilized folk like refer to as walnut sauce! Try it next time you eat pizza for 1 hour. Just make sure your pizza is hairless, i.e. prepubescent.

It's like my friend James Alefantis (I LOVE TODDLERS) says to his friends' kids as he binds them with duct-tape: "SHUT UP AND FUCK!" You uptight Jow Forums-tards need to get laid. Sure, I can help you, but first you have to sacrifice a chicken in your backyard to Moloch. There's no other way. Then you'll have to cut deeply into your left middle finger and eat the pain. Again, this is just how things work in the capital of the United States of America. I can excuse you for not knowing that, being inbred country-dwellers who've never been to DC, but you really should learn, because this ignorance of absolutely normal and common phenomena is embarrassing.

By the way, my friend has 480 Haitian and North Korean beanie babies he's looking to sell. Some of them are sassy, some of them are sexy, some of them are just a joy to be around. They get along well with eachother.

Checked
His "Zorro Trust Fund"
Tead the article
I'm not sure how serious it is, but it's worth looking into.

Listen to me very carefully.

Nothing will happen.

Move on with your life

Attached: 8C4FD45B-3593-46CD-87E5-9DB5AB44CDCE.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Sigh... conspiraturds never fail to make me laugh.

>"Why was he shrieking before he died?!"
UHH–DIPSHIT–He was really excited to finally kill himself. It's so fucking obvious. The broken neck bones? Clearly the result of overzealous suicide.

>"Why are the guards so suspicious?"
First of all, they weren't guards. The guards took off. The substitute guards were very sleepy. The cameras being broken makes more sense when you consider the cameras weren't even facing Epstein's cell.

>"Why was he taken off suicide watch?"
He can't be on there forever, MIGAtard. Jails have limited resources and can't afford to watch an (alleged) high-profile international child sex slaver all day.

They all are mixed together for sure. Many in UK surely work first for Israel too

another glowy, all Egstein threads are being monitored, demoralisation posts from posters who don't realise they glow in the dark
Like this cunt
and this

This pasta is delicious

It goes back even further, at least to the Confessions of St. Augustine.

The second big secret is that all of them are imposters, having murdered the royal bloodlines that came before them and claiming their throne.

109 countries.

People underestimate the corruption in the UK. Lots and lots of child sexual abuse in care homes covered up. Jimmy Saville has pretty much been memory holed, he had many ties and connections with politicians and Aristocracy. The cover up of Muslim child grooming all over the country. Many rumours of satanic cults down south the most recent one (to my knowledge) is the hampstead cult. Kate noble is a British survivor or alleged SRA, I'm pretty sure one of the Podestas has many of her paintings. This all off of the top of my head so sorry if it's a bit muddled. Definitely worth looking into though. For such a small island it has a lot of dark secrets.

I don’t care about that. I mean nothing will happen in the sense we’ve been here before.

Vegas shooting
Podesta emails
Assange
Tarmac meeting
The user who went to Hawaii
Comet pizza

Shit man I was reading scans of Epstein’s flight log like 3 years ago here. The statue of Minerva on little st James Island was fucking public knowledge and no one did anything. Everyone knew about the Lolita express.

And now heads dead.

Nothing. Will. Happen.

End of story.

Call me a concern troll or fbi or whatever. The truth is, I’ve just done this too many times to do it again. You’ll learn, just like I did. Nothing will come of this. You will just waste your time and and energy

Attached: 828E70A2-4298-4B26-8D4D-0CD1D6328F4D.gif (179x320, 2.27M)

Before the introduction of the welfare state children's homes for orphans and abandoned children would have been run by the church or so called "philanthropists", it seems reasonable to assume that some of these "philanthropists" would have had less than altruistic intentions, they were farming their victims. With the introduction of the welfare state little changed except now these "philanthropists' didn't have to pay for it out of their own pockets anymore, they arranged things so your taxes would be paying for the farming of their victims
They have always taken whatever they wanted, it's been going on for hundreds and thousands of years
>philanthropists

It's obvious to all what you are nigger

This desu
Charlemagne is the key to modernity
Not trying to derail just lurking and cocaining the thread

>223544309
We won't stop. We have autism

Attached: IMG_2348.jpg (960x960, 306K)

What does signet ring mean?
The definition of a signet ring is a ring with an engraved seal or initials, used sometimes to officially mark a document. An example of a signet ring is a ring with a child’s initials given as a present.

>death ruled (((suicide)))
I'm fucking mad

o7

Attached: sherlock autismo-pepe.jpg (250x207, 8K)

Video of Prince Andrew at Epsteins apartment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah5cHepaHIc

Czeched
Let the h8 flow thru you

Gonna make a suggestion here Anons
>don't write Mr Egstains name in posts
>rearange the letters name into something that's obvious to the reader but will be missed by their autoflagging
The glowies are obviously getting notifications every time MrEppensteinbergs name is posted, we can derail that a little

where is Epstein? he is not dead, right FBI nigger? he didn't even step on jail

fake and gay picture hes dead

It's an old photo you absolute wrech of a person
Die in a fire

Good idea, fren.
We need to fry the /egg/.

Why all the reposts every new thread
Post something new

The fuck?! Never seen this. Very interdasting

Reminder: There's enough evidence to charge Dersh and Ghislaine. Tell me she isn't credible, since they're Jews they won't get the Cosby treatment.
youtube.com/watch?v=qLAzubOpOtg

why are you so anxious to note that "he is dead"?

Brit shill working OT the last couple days.

We like continuity here at autism express. It's helps us not be triggered as much
>lurk
Moar

b/c

Like an anagram of some sort?
P.S. why the FUCK did it take me 7 catchas to post this?

the official report already came in, hes dead. GM is upset. his pedo island is gone. you cant rebuild from that. he knew that. hes dead.

Ok user but pic related is where Epstein's zorro ranch is actually located. All of NM is comped tho so whatevs.

Attached: 20190818_124321.jpg (568x757, 316K)

Haven't seen this brought up on Jow Forums since Epstein suicided:

There is no video recording from the cell where he died. Okay. But is it not protocol to take photos of a high profile prisoner found with a noose around his neck? You potentially have a crime scene. I understand they tried to resusictate him, but I'm surprised if it's not SOP to take photos/video for insurance / lawsuit protection

>dig
KYS, qtard

Attached: CB15F6E3-0210-4954-BD6B-2E99C77B9B90.png (809x736, 80K)

That means your browser is one of the better ones and Goog is pissed about us talking about Eggstein.

Just make constant variations otherwise they'll simply add the new word to their trigger list
Ebsteen etc

Bump

Attached: ropescheap.jpg (771x909, 187K)

>the official report

AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Alright autists, if you really want to sink your teeth into this case then I suggest you heed the following greentext:
>download every single map of deep underground military base tunnels in new mexico. There are a lot of them.
>overlay them all with a map of eppstein's zorro ranch
>holy shit eggstein was gonna inseminate the human species in ayylmao tunnels.
>alphabet agencies realize that you spergs are gonna storm dulce on September 20.
>they bulldoze his ranch, steal the occult 1610 plaque off his property, seal off the tunnels and hose y'all with rubber bullets.
>?????
>profit

Attached: 1565743533791m.jpg (1024x803, 139K)

rabbi spotted

Attached: rabbi.jpg (312x174, 18K)

there are no photos or videos of anything, everything is staged and fake until a photo or a video of his arrest in 2019 is displayed

I didn’t know the Brits did one of their classic media band on any reporting about anything related to Andy.

Attached: 7DD1B44ACC6045799F909FCD50F37BDD.jpg (4032x3024, 3.89M)

Little St. James' Golden Dome's gone.

Attached: jj581fac09.png (640x960, 1.19M)

Author of “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives” giving a talk.

Attached: 3parentedgup.jpg (856x446, 31K)

Attached: 500px-Sam_Hyde_Pedo_1.jpg (500x281, 19K)

This tbqh desu ne

can i get a quick rundown on this epstein guy?

>dome was full of dead children
Wonder why they got rid of it

Sure. Here ya go.
1 of 5

Attached: 1565568995048.png (1224x1584, 325K)

2 of 5

Attached: 1565569017816.png (1224x1584, 322K)

checked and noted
thanks for the correction

3 of 5

Attached: 1565569039475.png (1224x1584, 342K)

another one, posts Sam Hyde in a Egstine thread, been noticing an uptick in anti Hyde posting lately, probably one particular shareshill

4 of 5

Attached: 1565569061102.png (1224x1584, 293K)

Attached: 1546574189856s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

5 of 5

Attached: 1565569081401.png (1224x1584, 324K)

Add this to future pastas for the thread:

Hyoid bone fractures in cadavers are almost always from strangulation. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4925585/

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-104201.png (1080x2160, 321K)

soundcloud.com/hillarycliton/i-killed-epstein-suck-my-dick

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-163015~2.png (474x521, 199K)

Lurk moar Mohammed.

Listen to me very carefully.

Nothing will happen.

Move on with your life

He had a house in New Mexico because age of consent there is 17..

This entire situation is driving me to drink

Attached: 2323.png (707x259, 92K)

The name is Kim Noble, and I'm pretty sure Podesta doesn't have any of her paintings, but instead from Serbian artist Biljana Đurđević

>Christopher Poole (born c. 1988),[1] better known by the online alias moot, is an American Internet entrepreneur. He is best known for founding the anonymous English-language imageboard Jow Forums in 2003, serving as its head administrator until 2015. In 2016, he began working for Google.
>he began working for Google.
Its far worse than you could possibly imagine user

Now that's great.
Well done.

You're welcome!

It all legally started with Virginia Roberts (now Virginia Giuffre), who was harassed by the tiny dicked (egg shaped and cut) kike. She worked for a few years with the Mossadis J.Eggstein and G. 'Hoch' Maxwell, then escaped from their control while in Thailand (allegedly for learning massage techniques).

Rachel 'Ray' Chandler. the kinky socialite that attended many elite parties, like Heidi Klum's 'Hookers and Pimps' party, with 'Hoch' Maxwell and Prince Andrew. Rachel, the child handler, pimping young maels and females into the zionist debauchery of Eggstein. Rachel, photographed with Bill Clinton on a plane (Q said that was Lolita's interiors).

Rachel, who posted the monitoring system of St. James islands with weird dungeons, orgies etc.

( ( ( G.Maxwell ) ) ), an high-rank mossad asset.

Police, Politicians, Attorneys of:
New York, Florida, New Mexico, [Deflorated] Virgin Islands, Paris
corrupted, blackmailed, bribed, owned by the g-d of the Elders of Zion [IMG RELATED]

>vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/burying-tunnels-epstein-delivered-100000-of-cement-delivered-to-his-island-before-his-arrest/
>davidicke.com/article/549976/conspiracy-theories-elders-zion-epsteins-youngsters
>Aanirfan, CDAN, etc.

Attached: shekel.jpg (400x400, 49K)

>thinking it started with his employment at Google
This site has been infested with Feds since at least 2012. How long is it now that you can't apply to be a /b/ janitor?

Yes, I now have doubts about anyone using the title "philanthropist", they're perfectly hidden in plain sight.

Agh ok, I wasn't sure. Still her paintings and story hints to SRA.

Did anons see this?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367943/The-tantalising-mystery-Ghislaine-Maxwells-burger-bar-makeover.html
They're saying it's shopped for a DIFFERENT reason that anons were talking about.
>The mystery deepened last night when an advertising agency claimed a poster on a bus shelter behind Ms Maxwell had been photoshopped in.
>The socialite is seen in front of a poster for Good Boys, a film that opened in the US on Friday.
>But when The Mail on Sunday visited the area on Friday, the bus stop was displaying an advert for a local hospital.
>Advertising agency Outfront Media said the hospital ad had been there since July 28 – with Ms Maxwell said to have been photographed on August 12.
>Spokeswoman Carly Zipp said: 'We think the poster in the Maxwell picture was photoshopped in.
>We checked… and we have no evidence or record of Good Boys ever being there.'

Saint Ghislain (died October 9, 680) was a confessor and anchorite in Belgium.

Patronage:
invoked against convulsions from children

Attached: 356A4FBF-48BF-4BDA-829A-850E2984B2A2.jpg (777x1733, 813K)