Were niggers happier as slaves?

Were niggers happier as slaves?

Attached: 9FAA0297-2221-4635-8507-9BAC9C038B87.jpg (236x299, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwHEMdOhoIs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Bowser
youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g
youtube.com/watch?v=2yYdgPJPDck
youtube.com/watch?v=NDD5mcrTaUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, and that's a good thing.

No, just more productive

They probably were. However, the realization that they were going to be slaves for many generations freaked them out. Niggers can't think long term. They could have mixed with some of the plantation owners and racism couldn't have been a problem. Instead, they had to band together and kill white people for being given purpose and meaning.

Fpbp second pretty good too

I've read that niggers were happiest, family oriented and most prosperous during segregation.

this.

That's like asking if women where happier until some old jew lesbians back in the 1890s convinced them they wanted to live like men.

based leaf, may he be spared on the day of the rake

Is was the ultimate welfare system everything was free..

Niggers are always happy regardless. I’ve had nigger patients at the hospital who get horrible diagnoses and they are happy as long as they can watch tv and eat chicken. I had a guy who suddenly became a quadriplegic. He didn’t give a fuck at all, no existential angst. He was happy as a clam as long as someone would change the tv channel for him.

Holy shit this leaf's OK

Everyone is more happy being with their own kind. All of nature demonstrates that. Most of common narrative about slavery is bullshit anyway. But it's so widely accepted that at this point we might as just say so what and fuck you and then get on with living our lives with the FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION we were intended to have as Americans.

in 80-90% of cases yes
youtube.com/watch?v=NwHEMdOhoIs
they were treated better than poor whites
just imagine an elite class of niggerloving slave holders who treat their pet nogs wonderfully and have disdain for poor white trash
kinda reminds you of the modern democrats except they don't have direct ownership anymore

The fucking books this faggot writes

>Were niggers happier as slaves?

No. Ask the Zanzibaris.

This

only one way to find out :)

>Everyone is more happy being with their own kind.

Agreed. Even with this forced diversity and assimilation by Jews people will still associate with their own kind.

Yes, there are numerous interviews with former slaves during reconstruction and they all talk about how life was simpler how great masters were etc.

Yes

How is Estonia so prolific with Israeli VPN holders

I would ask happier in what sense? To me, an ambition white man, I hate stagnation and having no purpose or direction in life. Black people seem to be in the natural state of doing nothing in life unless forced to. When the drive for survival is removed from the bantu, he receeds into a loathsome laziness because that is their natural inclination. I think it was due to their evolution to really revel is their sparse dopamine releases in the harsh wilds of africa.

So my question is, is a black person happier in tribal africa, constantly surviving and warring? A purpose and drive brought on by the harshness of africa? Id say yes, they probably had a more fufilling life in tribal africa. But what is different today? Black people are still warring and tribal but they have no reason to be. So id say slavery was better for the black. Not being whipped and toutured (which is hollywood propaganda just like the belgian congo harshness was overblown), but having a purpose and reason. Honest work. A stable community that had rules.
I dont think slavery should come back, but if we are going to continue the black experiment, then they should be forced to earn an honest living and should be on a registery with case workers making sure they are working or else punishment under the law. The happiest blacks live out in rural areas of the south. Think about that.

This woman got freed and then returned to being a slave willingly.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Bowser

>>Throughout the war, Mary participated in the pro-Union underground espionage ring organized by Elizabeth Van Lew.[1] Although many sources focus solely on her daring infiltration of the Confederate White House, which she undertook by posing as a slave to "serve" Jefferson Davis's family, this was only one of the many pro-Union activities in which she and other African Americans participated.

No, but everyone else was happier.

I damn sure know we were. This egalitarian shit is direct oppression on the institution that gave faggots a useful role in Western society.

And then comes some Nazarene to convince you all to listen to a bunch of whack ass scheisters from Sandland.

Next thing you know, all males are supposed to marry and make kids regardless of male aptitude. Then the women are treated as males to be 'equal'. Pretty soon all the traditional jobs fags could do are going to females. Then some more hebes come along and convince you to treat fags like regular men. Now the average working man is in the same caste as females and fags, and we have to argue just to keep our role as cannon fodder in the military.

Men used to rule society with an iron fist, take what they want, take who they want, whenever they wanted, kept their females and line and kept and used fags as nature intended.

Now they cower from females, whine about faggots as if we were the ones to turn them into beta soiboys and having alienated us culturally, leave us with no social role whatsoever.

Straight white male leadership has failed us at every level. Its been the worst thing for faggotry, worst thing for men and everything is imploding.

Curse the straight man for his treachery, cowardice, neglect and irresponsibility. He has doomed us all to sit and wait for chaos until its all right again.

Attached: 1300718479730.jpg (700x1027, 117K)

Can you blame her? Many salves went from living in nice homes and being well fed to living on the street, forced to fight and scrape for survival. Freedom doesn’t always mean a better life. I’m not making a pro-slavery argument, but there is a degree of blissful ignorance when you never have to think for yourself. Was Rome better off when the Goths invaded?

Also, there are plenty of accounts of former salves after the Civil War turning into alcoholics and drinking themselves to death. I guess the important part of that is they were free to make that choice.

You know what would be the best way to find out? How about you become a slave for a month and then you can tell us all about it.

Attached: 61yqyFVHmKL._SL1055_.jpg (1055x722, 56K)

I think so. I went to Jr HS and HS that was about 30% Mexican (nth gen US born but still a distinct dumber class) and 10% Black. We also had lots of Navy Brats.

The Blacks were two distinct types:

1)Hood Rats always in trouble, going nowhere, soaking up 10X the resources, killing time before they can be sent to prison.

2)The Navy or other military brat Black kids. They were more similar to White Navy brats except some of the White brats were legit smart kids. But the Black brats were overly wholesome and into Student Govt and other such lame shit provided for "youth" by govt. Sure they listened to jungle music and acted a little Black, but they were more like the TV sitcom version of Blacks.

IMO thats because they were basically Slaves, with similar Social Constructs. You aren't "free" but your owner has vested interest in finding long term work and entertainments that keep you more or less happy, while at same time keeping you away from bad influences.

>>they should be forced to earn an honest living and should be on a registery with case workers making sure they are working or else punishment under the law.

Life would be a lot easier for all of us if money did not exist. We all have to work to survive. Sure we get a feeling of accomplishment when we succeed at life, but there's no meaning to this type of life. It's depressing

Amen. And slave is not a dirty word. Labor, service and harmonious castes have been the back bone of society. Only since this liberal egalitarian crap has it been impugned as immoral, with people depicting the worst systems in the lowest countries as the norm. A well kept slave caste makes everyone happy. Slaves dont sit about pretending they would be powerful people if they were freed. If one wants freedom so bad, one can earn it. The people who already have it arent nearly as able to advance socially as they mythos of egalitarianism implies. You still have free people who are poor and displaced.

Attached: 1370977943165.jpg (437x430, 46K)

Are you kidding?

As slaves they had to work!

Not at all. She was a Union Spy. She grew up living as a slave on a plantation Virginia, (i think). I'm sure she never went without. Her master died and his widow freed her. She stuck around for a while then moved to Penssylvania and got an education at a Quaker school. Got married. Then returned to the only real family she knew. That's when she made the choice to go back into slavery for some Confederate General or some shit. I'm sure she had everything she could want while she was there too.

They certainly were happier as slaves. They had structure, community, a reason to exist. Nowadays they go to prison to get that sort of structure.
youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI

African slaves had a higher literacy rate than Russian peasants at the time, and their women were raped at a much lower rate.

Attached: 1565785979919.jpg (443x591, 38K)

They were which is the reason why Disney won’t release Song of the South. They’re very happy and they sing and dance instead of hooting and hollering

they loved it!

>and their women were raped at a much lower rate.

Proofs

(yes yes i am in butthurt, but need proofs)

Attached: 1566096783302s.jpg (1016x452, 98K)

No they were not happier as slaves but I suspect that in some ways they were happier under Jim Crow.

My ideal society ...Alpha men (who have the biggest cock, and hyper masculinity) become the ruling gender again ;they put women back in their typical roles to keep the house in order and keep spitting out my offspring. While beta men (tiny cocks, submissive behavior) are required to be put in permanent chasities and do the shit work they are meant to do. The faggots will provide sexual release for alphas when called upon. Just a useless hole to leave your dump and then forest gump. Faggots will NOT be allowed to have boyfriends or get married; they are just for alphas to use. Alphas can be women too . If an alpha female and alpha male partner want to have fun and use a beta faggot for pleasure they can “adopt” a house faggot. Keeping him in small outside shed to keep him only for sexual pleasure or the meaningless work around the house he can do. More details to work our but you get the idea

Attached: 94DFC994-E88D-477B-8214-852DF4056163.jpg (840x853, 381K)

who cares?

Who cares how niggers feel?

Niggers are too retarded to understand happiness

I know I was happier when they were slaves.

Ask the Haitian people.

Let's just say they are glad they arent in central west Africa. About the worst place on earth, home of ebola, civil war, and famine overlayed by corrupt dictatorships.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g

They had fun water balloon fights

They’re still slaves. Are they happy now?

happiness is a human emotion, blacks are not human

>muh dick
>American flag

Nigger

Don't care, but the rest of us sure were

Attached: 1487347330199.png (616x2030, 1016K)

They are slaves on the Democratic Party vote plantation, pickin’ lying communists instead of cotton is the only difference.

They would have been happier staying home.
#DefenDiversity

Attached: 1557202296615.png (1000x1000, 69K)

where are all those pro-silvery blacks?
There were a whole bunch of nigs on twitter talking about how they wanted to be slaves again.

Attached: 1512399124922.jpg (690x489, 40K)

>Niggers are too retarded to understand existential dread
Fixed that for you.

I've never seen a depressed nigger.
As pointed out, niggers don't give a shit about anything. Why do you think they live like hobos when there's no white people around to take care of them? This is they way they are. Basically animals. Unable to feel deep sadness or angst.

Would you be happier as a slave?

The ones born into slavery weren't. They were born into indentured servitude.
The ones that were actually sold and shipped from Africa saw their quality of life increase ten fold, in exchange for being property (which they already were in Africa, being owned by whatever war tribe had conquered them) and having to work. But they didn't know hunger, had somewhere to sleep, and got at least a meal a day.
It wasn't good, but it was better.

So that's a yes then.

owning a human life does actually come with responsibility.

based

That would make since regarding the betas. That action would incentivize a strong alpha society why possibly in the long run ridding our society of the weak beta mind .

Attached: 82401161-B795-4E4F-BA81-FD082DBC13FE.png (600x688, 21K)

We’re talking about owning niggers, not humans.

that is after slavery tho

I dont think you could be happy being a slave. There was a lot of dehumanization in the media too. Many slave owners beat and raped their slaves.

A faggot is above a nigger?

Attached: 75BDE17B-9B34-4766-8A9A-5ACE2B72D9A6.jpg (1125x1125, 1.14M)

They were certainly less oppressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=2yYdgPJPDck

When they were slaves they sang like birds..

yes definitely
and happier in small tribal villages with no real modern responsibilities, where they can police themselves by beating each other to death under mob judgement, not codified legal systems that they cant physically comprehend.

ironically though, they are definitely happier as slaves cause they get more and better food and shelter from predators. Oh also less disease and stuff.
Theyre too dumb to be grateful for what theyve got in modern society unfortunately. We tried, naively, to lift them up but it will never work unless they are genetically engineered (interbreeding is the current fringe pseudoscience that people think will work but it ruins the rest of society in the process).
The modern ones who do not leave should be put into zoos actually i think and the rest, in afrika, should have all aid especially food and medecine cut off from them until they dwindle back down to their natural, tribal levels, at which point a nature preserve should be set up with laws prohibiting human interaction with them, much like the North Sentinalese.
This is the only ethical thing to do, despite the massive famine which will ensue, because they consistently prove that nomatter how much food you give their niglets, they will always always out breed the resources given to them, so youre actually allowing them to create more suffering by shitting out niglets.
It's a triage situation for those burdened by ethics, but it's gotta be done.
Check out the projected african population numbers if you dont believe me and try to convince yourself that the whole world needs to bear this burden that they create, including rape murder and larceny.

Attached: racial population projection.png (619x430, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NDD5mcrTaUs

Camp Town Lady sing dis song
Do Da do da

Camp Town race track five miles long
All da do da dey

Slavery was their second change at life. Think about it. African tribes were at war killing each other and burning rival tribes villages down. They kept the women as sex slaves, killed the men and the children to prevent future rebellion. The demand for slavery grew and they found out they could make money keeping some of them alive. Selling the women as sex slaves, the children as future slave labor, but they still killed the men cause you don't want to go to war with the same fuckers again (unless you could ship them to another continent). If it were not for slavery, all the children would be murdered too rather than sold as future slave labor. Their lineage continued because of slavery or else they would have been killed off.

Not only that, they were fed and housed. Now that they're free, why don't they go back to africa and create their own WAKANDA? The fact is there is still tribal wars today in Africa. They still kill each other and burn each others villages down. Honestly, if any black person has a criminal record, they should be deported back to africa.

Ignorance is bliss. Nothing more ignorant than a shitskin slave.

I don't think there's a simple answer.
Depends on if they were house or field niggers, among many other variables.

Very true, but we are yet past a post industrial life. Money is everything. If money wasnt as important to us as it is then maybe things would be different

It took two slaves to help one do nothing.

niggers/bantus dont even have feelings or thoughts, this is like asking are cows and pigs happy.

They do farm work eat shit and sleep.
Put them in the fields for humanity.

Attached: view_thumb5.jpg (618x515, 65K)

Yeah money sucks. It can buy happiness. Those of us that have to work every day to support ourselves and our families, only get to be at the most, content with our lives. It's not real happiness.

Yeah, my point is that people are happiest when left alone and segregated from people that are different than them.

Having a nigger as a slave sounds like the worst fucking idea.
Not even cost effective

Attached: Stephen-Django.png (500x250, 246K)

My GF doesn't want to play with you, faggot.

Imagine the smell.

Holy shit never thought this way
You will be raked last

They unironically probably were. They had free gibs and a comfortable life. I remember watching a video which went into detail about how little they were actually raped or beaten

>clothed
>provided with a roof under their head
>provided with high nutrition meals
>work in humane conditions only during cotton harvest season
>treated by most master as family members
They were better off than the working class in the North, that's for sure.

Attached: DA643309-E15C-4CC7-843F-CA9AFD4DD0C7.jpg (500x485, 117K)

a slave in the americas was far better off than a slave in africa.
people fail to remember that europeans didnt hunt and bag slaves.
they bought them from people that already did that from raids and conquests.

literally done a fucking favour for em and yet they spout how africa is in chaos because of the trade europe "introduced" despite ut being an active trade long before and after huwhite pipo arrived and left.
its still an active trade today in africa.

>We wuz kangz n sheit
What kind of king is a slave. And why do niggers have terrible work ethics given that they were forced to works?

Attached: 1CD86951-52EB-441A-B595-AA671B6BE059.jpg (750x784, 483K)

Actually in some cases, yes. Jefferson Davis’ slaves actually loved him and vice versa. Like family. There were many slave holders that had relationships like that. We still have first hand written accounts from slaves who were waxing nostalgic about slavery days and believed that they had it better then many immigrants in the north who were wagies. Also, you have to consider that Abolitionists didn’t just want to free the slaves. They also wanted them deported.

They should've been enslaved for at least a millennium for their work ethic to be improved. A couple of decades of picking cotton is a drop in the bucket compared to the whole time they spent just sleeping on a tree branch and picking bananas back in Africa.

>Were niggers happier as slaves?
Well, they were a bit more useful than they are now.

idk but white people sure were.

*centuries, my bad.

BOOKS? IT wAS 2 SENTENCES, NIGGER

Lmao so true

Pretty crappy example when you survey the current state of Haiti.