Deep fakes are the new meme frontier

So how do we get in on it?
What the tech used for this sweet vajeen software substance

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 5.54.36 PM.png (778x724, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/iperov/DeepFaceLab
adultdeepfakes.com/michelle-obama
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Memes becomes eality

github.com/iperov/DeepFaceLab

Start here, i was going to try it but havent had the time to get to know how it works yet.

vocaroo.com/i/s0h8aVGJXUzx

hmm, so PC required.

Attached: 2286C17F-0D78-49CD-8C01-ECC20B92E25D.png (973x664, 1.28M)

Generative Adversarial Networks

You stupid fool. This is exactly what they want. They want you to make all kinds of stupid retarded deep fakes that are so far outside the realm of plausibility that they can really be disproven.

Let me ask you, what is the supreme reigning champion of forms of evidence? It's video. Video evidence of a crime is treated as the word of God, mostly because until now, it has been. You can forge a document, lie with your mouth, doctor and stage a picture, but a nice clean video? It's undeniable.

Here comes deep fake technology. Designed and developed by elites, for them. Finally a way to forge and fabricate video evidence. You retards will use it to create muh ebin maymay :D and thereby normalize videos of Hillary Clinton announcing that niggers tongue her anus. And then, when the real video is found, the real frazzledrip, all the media and in consequence the public will say is
>that pesky hacker Jow Forums has made yet another deep fake. What a sick fuck. Why can't they just leave her alone?

Attached: mfgame.png (500x483, 328K)

Don't make them perfect. Make them easily seen to be fake.

So deep fakes are the modern "boy who cried wolf"?
I can subscribe to that. Good call. Don't do it Anons.

If you want to phrase it like that, sure. The entire point of them is to make sure that EVERYTHING has some form of plausible deniability. Video could be disproven before, but it was difficult. Most of the time, impossible. Now they don't even have to try to disprove anything. They just laugh and
>those damn deep fakes! Lol I mean who would believe this crap? You've seen the other shit these nerds come up with!

Attached: 1552087609775.jpg (269x211, 8K)

That's the fucking point user read my fucking post. The shitty quality ones will give plausible deniability to the good ones. And the good ones are damn near indistinguishable from real video. Therefore, nothing is real. Everything is fake. Everything.

Attached: 4713EF3E77A646CA9859E12B8D1EC919.jpg (1024x1024, 38K)

hmm
I don't think it matters. That's like saying don't make memes and don't make them popular because the establishment will use memes.
There are already fake news articles out there mocking the "real news."
If nobody believes anything the news puts out there, win win win win win win boner sex win marriage hella sex win all the sex.

Mate you should get an iq test.

kike shill

I just want to make deepfakes, wtf is wrong with you guys

I am an IQ test.

I can't get the fucking thing to work.

Anyone have the deepfake of Venti?

Anons in this thread are rightfully worried about the potential clowning that would occur in response to it.
>fuck you and your optics i want a video of obama personally beheading a middle eastern child to go viral

adultdeepfakes.com/michelle-obama

Attached: 1564717777646.png (384x464, 273K)