Daily reminder the jews literally want you to think this is not only acceptable but should be celebrated

Daily reminder the jews literally want you to think this is not only acceptable but should be celebrated

Attached: 58409903_2351558898406979_2617166296623321234_n.jpg (1080x720, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=majcQ54vlDs
youtube.com/watch?v=Lz_qrQpjjSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: C12DB10E-9FA7-4434-9C5C-D7ED74A4337C.jpg (1705x1721, 159K)

He's pretty fucking uggo honestly.
Definitely no Pico or Chico.

Attached: Chico.gif (500x281, 384K)

Attached: andthen.jpg (589x785, 191K)

Im so fucking happy hell exists for faggots like you

Based. He’d be way cuter if he ditched the socially-conscious rainbow look.

Back when they burned people alive they thought it was good for them because it would prepare them for eternal hellfire

This if the kid is going to self deprecate and while heartedly embrace it he is taking in cash and it's his choice he doesn't seem retarded. He's gonna be a big star

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (1080x1350, 94K)

The mother is also going to hell btw

Hell only exists for those who rage and start trouble. You're far more likely to meet hell than I am. In fact, you're probably living in a hell, carrying all that anger around.

Attached: cheeky cunt.gif (500x281, 465K)

>post 50 years of abused and beaten and killed kids, broken families and shit
>"has history in america"
>0.00001% do this shit
>"we where angels, why is this devil thing happening"

Reminder Gay Pride is a coping mechanism. Imagine being so disgusting, you have to make laws to stop being from hating you to shill acceptance for your kind.

Here’s Desmond dancing to No Doubt’s “Just a Girl.” If you don’t think this is stunning and brave you should be executed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=majcQ54vlDs

>Imagine being so disgusting, you have to make laws to stop being from hating you to shill acceptance for your kind.
so just like your overlords and media masters?

>Desmond was born in June 2007, during NYC Pride Week, in Manhattan. As he tells it, this means that he "is a member of the Village People by default".

He came up with that quote all by himself! So brilliant.

Yup. Faggots are so disgusting, they force you to love them bigot and it's a hate crime to otherwise.

Attached: 1559227921773.png (640x300, 87K)

Who do you think Jesus prefers to send to hell, the guy who dresses in silly clothes, or the guy whose heart is black with hate and rage and who constantly wishes death and hellfire on others?

Think deeply on this, it might just save your soul.

I'd fuck him. Wouldn't be my proudest cum.

Attached: 1565800566718.png (745x680, 232K)

Moms who dress their sons up as girls and force them to perform in clubs for gay pedophiles are definitely going to hell.

And who said that's what's going on here? Only you. Condemning people for crimes you manufactured without evidence sounds like another ticket to hell for you.

Your a kike trying to make a redpilled Christian a Christcuck. You really think there is nothing disturbing about exploiting a Child's immature and suggestable mind to brainwash him into changing gender... Fucking God obviously didn't mind nor make ANY divine revelations against the actions taken by Crusaders. Lest he is completely malevolent and Punishes Mortals for taking action in their own hands instead of begging for divine intervention. If Crusaders can crusade against "Heretics" then fucking any Strong Willed men can violently Crusade against Child Exploitation and Pedophillia Acceptance...

His asshole will prolaspe before his 16th birthday. He will be a poster person for the 40 percent within the next ten years. He is hideously ugly too. Only thing going his way is he is young and that wont last.

Desmond was literally was fucking dancing at a strip club and taking dollar bills for it. You are a complete and utter kike trying to trick some Christian...

>this shouldn't be celebrated, it's degenerate!
>proceeds to do nothing about it
Gee, I wonder why they keep pushing further and further?

So his mom’s not dressing her son up as a girl and making him perform for gay men? You believe Desmond’s underdeveloped child brain came up with all of this?

>Daily reminder the jews literally want you to think this is not only acceptable but should be celebrated

No dumbass, Jews would tell you to BOW DOWN and serve their God or show respect for their religion or anything a long the lines of being a worshipper.

However, that's very illegal. So we'll give fruitcakes what you'd prefer, being pissed off by autistic morons.

Pick your choices retard

They'd rather you worship their God.

no we dont, never happens in israel. degeneracy levels are off the chart in burgerland

Attached: degeneracy.png (1080x720, 657K)

You keep saying his mom did this, with zero evidence backing your accusations, based SOLELY on your pea-brained emotional reaction. When you see a kid dressed like a pirate, do you accuse his mom of dressing him up and forcing him to commit piracy? Is it too hard for you to comprehend that some kid might find drag queens cool for some reason and decide to be one?

You have severe autism.

Jews always lie

Attached: jewfag.png (1070x654, 157K)

Attached: 1563956886722m.jpg (898x1024, 145K)

>degeneracy levels are off the chart in burgerland
Because you push it on us you fucking retard, how about you stay out of global affairs you slavish, cowardly, piece of shit.

Attached: 1549129894042.jpg (683x1024, 169K)

Don't be a bigot, be a faggot!

Attached: twitterphile.jpg (1200x1400, 466K)

>tfw you experience pure rage

Attached: 1566143687304.jpg (392x400, 145K)

Not on my watch.

Creepy right?

Wait till you learn its because they can't post religious messages at all without infuriating stupid white more(Americans) than "sexual innuendo".

And LOL, cartoons having little bit sexual innuendo is normal you fucking fat loser rofl. I feel you missed your childhood to become a very angry moral principle father to no children but Jow Forums.

How much of retarded child were you as a kid?

10/10 I spit my coffee from laughter since you think that's actually serious.

Tfw expressing yourself is a crime

is he going to an hero before he exposes his abusers?

Attached: 65508830_10219814352333368_3708411446405627904_o.jpg (1440x1440, 296K)

>one day
>for no reason at all

>tfw you're enjoying it after years of pure hatred

Attached: 1545949375510.jpg (600x420, 33K)

Okay, user, you’re right. I’m sure his LGBT activist mother had nothing at all to do this. A boy is perfectly capable of wanting to dance in gay clubs for pedophiles on his own. Thanks for showing me the light.

Tranny: *breaths*
The Left: How (((powerful)))

This is what happens when your nation loses religious belief.
Without no moral standard for everyone, people will create their own sense of values based on what they want and will attempt to justify it. Then this becomes the case.

I hope you are all ready, because it has only just begun.

Attached: 1545371525429.webm (853x480, 2.9M)

Well yeah, ideally genetic mutations should die off before they waste any resources.

we dont care here, diaspora are liberal faggots cuz of the holocoust, muh multiculture

No retard.

America is not going to turn into some tranny child fest but publicly wont be able to hate them upfront due to danger to their life (common sense).

rofl stop making my laugh so hard.

wtf nigga??
Have you ever socialized outside 2 homes??

It's like you actually believe people to be the TV. lmao. People are not the TV......

They'll be trying it there eventually, Moshe. Look at the state of Tel Aviv. I don't know why American Jews are so bad though.

The kid's father looks more jewish than a rabbi.
The beard, the baldness pattern...

It's much, much worse than you think. You just don't know it yet.

I’d fuck it.

I can tell you just don't want to see them at all.

Anyway moving on.

You all are liberal faggots who are the existential victims of reality.

The funny thing about reality is that it doesn't give a shit how many people you fool, you will still pay the consequences for your weakness.

Attached: 1548805630497.jpg (1024x724, 65K)

>You keep saying his mom did this, with zero evidence backing your accusations, based SOLELY on your pea-brained emotional reaction. When you see a kid dressed like a pirate, do you accuse his mom of dressing him up and forcing him to commit piracy?

How the fuck is a dressing as a pirate the same as dressing like a slut and dancing in gay bars

im more worried about the haredim cockroaches, dont do millitary service, no taxes, 6+kids, just leeching the state

Oh yeah, they're going to cause some serious shit
I thought you guys made it so they have to do military service now though?

This shit, gay marriage, mass Islamic immigration, shrinking white birth rates, ultra-feminism, obesity epidemic, white guilt and more.. If that's not societal darkness then I don't know what is. It's crazy to think how it's only taken three generations to numb down the population to accept this and their gradual replacement. We are living in the fucked up timeline.

Attached: 1563377779702.png (600x329, 189K)

>Daily reminder the jews literally want you to think this is not only acceptable but should be celebrated
Nope they want some people to become this. The point of not complaining about it to remove societal pressure that would make some not want to be like this because of pressure, so if someone decide to be like that because of what is called cultural marxism, the society will support him and so he will have an higher chance of becoming it.
Forcing people to support those what became like that would be of no use if they were able to not influence people to become like that.

Also the reason of influencing people to become like that is that they are less likely to give birth to children's and the globalist elites (hardcore atheists, they dont believe at jewish religion like people here think) want depopulation

Got a chance to watch that. It's literally just immature sexual humor.

>It's literally just immature sexual humor.
Try harder

What's even more amazing is how people are just asleep at the wheel while this all happens. Truly the only way out is a financial catastrophe.

>All those comments saying its not so bad

I AM FUCKING LIVID

Reminder that (((they))) love both camps.

Hehe shuussh everyone. Nobody tell him.

While Muslims subtly invade Europe with immigration, birth rates and violence with each passing day, this is what our leaders want for us and the masses eat it up like tiramisu.

Attached: 1563362655448.jpg (882x859, 111K)

You do know that Jesus was a racist, right?

Then go live in SAUDI ARABIA dumbshit if you can't stand sexual humour.

Even in the days of fundamentalist Christian societies, sexual humor existed and people made it all the time.

You're not a Pastor of moral principle loser. Get a life or go back to school and learn shit.

Lolz, sexualed shit isn't some new shit coming from this century because people suddenly lost morals. lolz

It's not the real Jews. It's those that say they are Jews but are really of the Synagogue of Satan. God will soon destroy them to show that he loves us.

Nice that you've enough restraint to use all caps only for SAUDI ARABIA, your magic land with no sexual humour.

>A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.
>Deuteronomy 22:5
I don't know about Jesus but The Father would send the faggot to Hell.

Totally agree, I feel like all this Trump and Brexit shit are just distractions designed by (((them))) to keep us placated while they engineer our own extinction through reducing our birth rates, destroying the family unit and mass immigration. When the financial system collapses, the Jews lose their primary source of power and then we can start to turn the wheel in the right direction, I just hope that we survive to see that happen.

Attached: 1563378111811.jpg (564x564, 70K)

Because you'd love it there.

Everyone is moral principled at the highest standard.

Woman all know their place and server.

No sexual shit at all, even allowed and definitely not in their media.

Otherwise fag, in America, we don't care about fruitcakes making article headlines who trolls child who thinks he's a pastor.

Pretty ob uneducated in literally everything excepting getting angry. lolz.

No seriously. Go live there, you'd love it. Not joking.

that r*ddit spacing. lolz

hell yea man talking to someone this stupid would make anyone think he's probably reddit smart and lives at home with his parents.

thats reddit lolz

lets keep going tho, this is hilarious.

now we reddit spaccing.

GO!

This is powerful

Attached: npc (2).jpg (480x360, 17K)

They want your kids raped, and they think it's funny...

Attached: 1562869092928.jpg (940x1024, 204K)

No surprise that they think something like that is funny, circumcision is a part of their culture and you have to have sick humor grounded in reality with them acting upon it! Kinda like running and chasing the most vulnerable thing you can think of with a knife while laughing, like deranged lunatic...

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz_qrQpjjSk

Attached: 1563131710607.jpg (1242x1223, 117K)

I was on that thread, great thread, kek!

Attached: image_769.png (1000x134, 131K)

Are there any other kids like this?
This one looks hideous.