Why isn't this bothering more people?

Why isn't this image of Bush found in Epstein's possession bothering more people?

Attached: Petrina-Ryan-Kleid-War-Games.jpg (806x800, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.artnet.com/art-world/bill-clinton-blue-dress-painting-jeffrey-epstein-1628437
infowars.com/artist-who-painted-bill-clinton-in-a-dress-also-painted-george-w-bush-re-enacting-9-11/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cqraz8/another_epstein_painting_shows_ghwb_with_paper/
youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI
foxnews.com/politics/a-large-portrait-of-bill-clinton-wearing-a-dress-and-heels-was-inside-jeffrey-epsteins-manhattan-mansion-reports
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7aWhF3LIqc
youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ
conspiracyarchive.com/PROOFS_OF_A_CONSPIRACY_John_Robison.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just because he's got an edgy painting doesn't mean he knows something we don't. Should it bother me when someone posts an edgy 9/11 meme too?

I doubt this one is real, the Clinton picture was traceable to the artist.

b-but he's jewish!

I'm shaking looking at this.

news.artnet.com/art-world/bill-clinton-blue-dress-painting-jeffrey-epstein-1628437

It really does angry up the blood, doesn't it?

Attached: 1515818405373.png (512x384, 240K)

>leftist pedo has a painting demeaning a conservative leader as a child that he displays to kikes for likes
Yeah, they never do this

Attached: 1563225008096.jpg (588x391, 74K)

Hrrm odd I wouldn't have pegged those as by the same artist at all. The style is similar but the skill levels are very different.

Because it wasn't found in his apartment. It is a painting by the same artist, but never belonged to Epstein. You are a liar and a deceiver like your father.

Attached: 1565533870171.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Clear wink and a nod to Mossad colluding with the Bush administration for 9/11. Im sure Epstein had a big part in blackmailing the right people during the build up to it

sauce

>Clear wink and a nod to Mossad colluding with the Bush administration for 9/11. Im sure Epstein had a big part in blackmailing the right people during the build up to it
yea, thats what it is. good catch, Chris Burke....

Attached: cringe1.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

I'm unsure. Twitter is saying it was his.

Attached: ECLwyyIWwAA7qoF.jpg (720x897, 114K)

You are asking sheep to be bothered by a thunderstorm.

infowars.com/artist-who-painted-bill-clinton-in-a-dress-also-painted-george-w-bush-re-enacting-9-11/

Because it's pretty accurate for Dubya's "stereotype".

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cqraz8/another_epstein_painting_shows_ghwb_with_paper/

I don't think it was in Epstein's possession like the Clinton dress one.

>allowing twatter to influence your thinking on anything, ever
Doing it wrong.

Kys

Seething kike

>bush
>conservative leader
Boomer detected

because everybody already knows Bush did 9/11

the fuck is wrong with his leg?

as someone that studies art, why did epstein commission shit paintings from a shit artist?

why should I get bothered about things that happened before I was born?

yea, because you retards even understand anything...I love when low iq niggers have no rebuttal other than to call someone kike. so cute and proof of downs

So Bush Jr fetish was to play kid and mommy? What would you call this type of RP?

>Boomer detected
Wow, you act like its hard to detect someone more important, richer and smarter than yourself.
Good job.

glow nigger shill yawn

He did it ironically

Shalom. How was temple yesterday?

Your muh reaction gif response to what I was saying isnt an argument, dipshit.

I think people weren't even surprised when they drove past this guy.

A lot of people don’t like him.

Attached: 97C966F1-6795-441D-9124-54D62033EEBA.jpg (450x450, 53K)

Because it’s genuinely funny

He openly mocked the leader he controlled.

The InfoWars article is oddly worded. First it says: "...few have seen the bizarre George W. Bush painting." But then the next sentence says that a bunch of people have seen it: "Multiple guests who visited Epstein’s mansion have spoken out about seeing the painting hung on his wall, with one source saying, “It was hanging up there prominently — as soon as you walked in — in a room to the right. Everybody who saw it laughed and smirked.”

Maybe he owned it. I could be wrong. But it's written in a strange way.

Attached: 1538795187808.jpg (1278x1280, 414K)

Ya are you literally shaking you faggot

That painting describes how Bush was involved the 9/11.
youtu.be/q8Ozpv8yRAI

Help me understand this painting, frens. It's clearly by the same artist and is purported to be Epstein's. It seems to originate from Infowars. If it's real, to me this is the smoking gun for the entire thing. And this would be the ultimate thing towards unlocking and stomping out the final boss.

Attached: NEVERLETEVILTAKEROOT.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

REEEEEE!!
THIS IS AN 18+ BOARD. GET OUT!!11!1

Because few people comparatively have been in Epstein's mansion.

>if it is an inside job all he did was kill a bunch of bankers
>if it wasn't an inside job it was rational to secure the petrodollar

Win-Win

>Should it bother me when someone posts an edgy 9/11 meme too?
None of us are known for being close personal friends with the movers and shakers of the most powerful nation of the planet.

CIA (Bush) Mossad (JE) and 9/11...... nothing to see here please move along

Attached: 0EF91AC5-6007-4EBE-A290-CB5B69B0B363.jpg (698x512, 118K)

Lookie here, that quote ("It was hanging up there prominently...") was in reference to the Bill Clinton blue dress painting, but the wording of the InfoWars article makes it seems like it's in reference to the GWB painting. foxnews.com/politics/a-large-portrait-of-bill-clinton-wearing-a-dress-and-heels-was-inside-jeffrey-epsteins-manhattan-mansion-reports

Attached: multiple-births.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Its likely real, you can see the shills ITT try to desperately down play it and say it isnt. Theyre afraid of the implications normies will clearly see if it hits mainstream.

Well if we know

>Epstein was a Mossad asset who had a blackmail campaign that involved American elite.

>Then we find Epstein gets "suicided" under mysterous circumstances

>Then we find two paintings in his possession. Both showing exactly how we think Mossad plots went that led to fucked modern ZOGed clown world. One we know for sure with Lewinsky Jewing Clinton. The other being 9/11

If we can connect all this, doesn't this prove literally everything we think from the pedo elite to Mossad manipulation to 9/11 being an inside job?

Attached: 1 (8).jpg (449x450, 34K)

>Help me understand this painting
It’s a gif you faggot

Attached: 5E9082E8-C3FD-4CB1-8BC2-56E495DC0CF3.gif (336x252, 1.35M)

see

Why isn't this image of BIll Clinton found in Epsteins bathroom bothering more people?

Attached: found in epsteins bathroom.jpg (1280x1002, 450K)

You are probably correct that Epstein was a Mossad blackmail agent, and that his ops (or similar types of ops) are behind Lewinsky and/or 9/11. However, I don't yet see any evidence that Epstein specifically commissioned these paintings, or that he even owned the Bush painting at all.
See:

Attached: 1547369350132.gif (336x335, 2.54M)

Considering how modern art is just money laundering and Jewish Fronts. Wouldn't it be all interconnected?

>two planes
>two piles of rubble
bit deeper than "lol conservatives are such children" doncha think?

For a painting to wind up in a Jewish Billionaire Mossad's mansion from a Jewish artist depicting what a farce 9/11 and Lewinsky was.

How did this happen? He didn't buy it at a street fair and considering how modern art is literally just money laundering, what were the ties with all this?

Attached: petrina_ryan_kleid1.jpg (420x280, 34K)

Also true. And I think these people are so arrogant and believe they are so above the law that they would have the gall to launder money through the sale of a painting depicting their exact criminal behavior. BUT STILL I'd want proof that Epstein actually owned the GWB one

Attached: 1552531930835.jpg (750x499, 35K)

This should be huge news but you wont hear anything about this shit

He sure does love his mustard

They get off on the hidden in plain sight shit, its a Satanic thing

bush didnt do 9/11 hes a child-like retard. at least the painting got that part right

Sometimes bad art is good, especially if mockery is the intent

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7aWhF3LIqc
youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ

Are there any more paintings you guys have pics of that were in his house?

Attached: 1565130316906.jpg (683x1024, 395K)

Where's the proof it was at Epstein's?

And to inure our brains towards it. To make us comfortable with it because it's in our field of vision every day. We use products and services laced with their evil imagery and promote it unwittingly.

Attached: 1524973403552.jpg (1024x838, 125K)

Not as sexy as the Clinton granny one.

If you think about how deeply they have infiltrated and for showing, you realize that they arent above the law. They ARE the law

For how long*

This is just out of context its talking about the bill painting but showing the george bush one too

Attached: BILL-CLINTON-PAINTING-GAS.jpg (1280x1843, 394K)

Attached: BILL-CLINTON-PAINTING-CHAMP.jpg (2047x2634, 1.17M)

The hidden in plain sight thing is a mass humiliation ritual. Rubbing it in all our faces. And we can do nothing. Some will notice what they're doing, become outraged, but eventually be drowned out by the multitudes of cattle who think it's all a "conspiracy theory". I'm still holding out hope that Epstein is a lynch pin to all this, and even in death they won't be able to escape the cascade of exposure that is about to happen

Attached: 1525232032951.jpg (1545x2000, 2.53M)

why are all the paintings so slipshod

Because Boomers are retarded and minorities couldn't give two shits about corruption or immorality.

Attached: HILLARY-CLINTON-PAINTING.jpg (959x1280, 168K)

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

Art is commonly used for money laundering. If you want to sell someone 80 million dollars in drugs, it's better to paint them a picture and sell that to them instead, with a bill of sale.

Attached: BILL-CLINTON-PAINTING-HOTDOG.jpg (2979x2331, 1.19M)

Mark of the beast is actuallly 636. 666 is a misinterpretation

Epstein was a ritual, specifically the scapegoat/sacrifice. They build up all the hate on him and then kill him to dissipate the hate. Nothing changes, the game continue, and the goyim stay asleep.
At some level I have even begun to agree with those in power. If people are this stupid they deserve what they get. Wish I would get a chance to sell out for huge amounts of money and comfort. Oh well I will just have to enjoy being knowledgeable in poverty.

i dont

It's obviously a reference to 9/11 and seems to imply Bush orchestrated (or allowed) the attacks.

Not to mention the child like aspect of Bush in the portrait clearly conveys a we control your government undertone

I thought the same thing, though on a much lower level, about Harvey Weinstein. They offered him up as a sacrificial lamb to the #metoo gods. They directed all the hatred onto a guy who was one of the lowest level rapists in all of Hollywood, since he only coerced grown women to reluctantly agree to sex—as opposed to forcibly raping children like we know much of Hollywood does.

But I have to think the Epstein thing won't be the same... right guys? People can't be this fucking stupid to just forget about this... right?

looks like he painted it himself

Attached: Untitled_large_verge_medium_landscape[1].jpg (640x410, 112K)

Mad magazine art. It was hilarious

he is a kike you fcking retard, remember bohemian grove well read about the freemasonry, the french revolution and the complicity of these cunts in modern day 9/11

Always remember the busch's made their money running blockades to supply nazi germany, they were involved up to their necks in murder of Euro's and not jews

conspiracyarchive.com/PROOFS_OF_A_CONSPIRACY_John_Robison.pdf

>01101001001000000110010001101111011011100010011101110100

Attached: nojak.png (1200x1200, 42K)

Wow now that's a valuable outlook on the world

Maybe because there's more important aspects of the case?

>when 20 inches of steel slides into a communist like butter

Attached: 1563891477960.jpg (500x394, 29K)

>Calling 9/11 a "win"
Yeah you're not a tryhard edge lord are you

>(((kleid)))
Pure coincidence

Attached: 1565277411761.png (905x357, 89K)

>$10,000 worth of hotdogs

The event effectively created the downward slope into the clown world we are seeing today, it destroyed the country

So were 3,000 other people.

Attached: 1565778903670.jpg (790x805, 83K)

Attached: 1538158962020.gif (320x320, 1.77M)

That's not the "seal of Satan" you retarded christcuck. It's called the "digits of Lucifer."

Attached: Ham and potatoes.jpg (1000x750, 147K)

Really good correction. Thanks for your eagle eye in spotting that one. Whew!

Attached: 1558634426895.webm (640x360, 407K)