Accidentally shared this on my social media

>I accidentally shared this on my facebook and all my kosher friends commented wtf lol.

>What sould i tell him? They seem to be pissed.

Attached: Jewp.png (333x499, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

88nsm.com/1198-skrewdriver-discography-1977-2010.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask him if he's read it.

Ask them why they're so flustered.

/thread
everyone go home

>everyone go home
youve got to finish sucking nigger cocks, europoor

Well Jews are white arent they? White privilege

Check mate

full 1488 power level reveal

Attached: 1558792300018.png (1000x896, 354K)

Screencap or it didn't happen.

>europoor
looks like user can't tell the difference between an oil stained snownigger's flag probably more loaded than you and the rest of the EU

Attached: 1480070813985.png (870x1039, 578K)

this
lies and larp

Fuck'em
When the choice is between "friends" and knowledge go for the knowledge every time. You will always have 2D user

Attached: 1565491612669.jpg (1872x1235, 672K)

>Here you go you fags!

Attached: powerlevel semi reveal.png (513x719, 55K)

>88nsm.com/1198-skrewdriver-discography-1977-2010.html
now would be a good time to share link too

Attached: Skrewdriver - White Power.jpg (289x286, 22K)

Are you even classed as euro Anders?

The truth is upsetting.

Attached: 1565569231621.png (932x1472, 764K)

according to the mutt, yeah

This. Hit them with Hitler and Goebbels quotes while they're still outraged

LARP like you find it shocking too. share the most shocking parts to underscore your shock

>the fact I am targeted by my bloodline is anything but privilege
Join the club

kek I love jewish kvetching. What are you going to say to them? Also why do you have kike friends, user?

>the fact that I'm targeted by my bloodline is anything but privilege
Right there. Now ask that guy if he believes white privilege is real.
You've gone too deep now user, might as well embrace it.

Tell the little kike that every person and organization is open for criticism. Regardless of their particular belief in being Gods only chosen people they are not above the same type of critique they preform on the Goyim.
Use someone like Freud as an example who felt he saw problems in Goy civilization that he attempted to fix by way of psychoanalysis but never once did he turn his tools back around on his own people, his own civilization, or even himself personally. Hell any disagreement he had with people he turned in to a psychological problem that they had for not agreeing with the great Freud ..
Well now that the Jew is in a position of power I feel it is the duty of the European people to show the Jew the flaws in their thinking and understanding of the world. If he is to sensitive to stand up to a little critiqe then he is a piece of shit and why would you want him as a friend.

Attached: 1565237004715.jpg (286x327, 75K)

Congrats on losing all your friends. They probably think you're a school shooter incel now. The feds will visit your home tomorrow. Based and redpilled!

>t. american intellectual
you boomers lel

You shouldn’t have to fear anything. It’s actually kind of sickening that you do have to worry considering all the leftist hate they allow.

This, try to find shit that might underhandedly redpill them

>having Jewish friends
They weren't really your friends user

No one is ever blamed for chasing rats out of their home.

Attached: 1563839379312.jpg (1005x821, 197K)

"he shows that jews are only 2% of the population but own 90% of the media. this has to be FAKE NEWS right? the new york times warned us about these guys. who can debunk this?"

Also, try to locate white hate shit that is allowed to stay on just to drive the hypocrisy home

this, they have constructed a false mirror world, the only way to fight them is to reflect their lies right back at them.

Attached: 085381801850483db3e439d33ac368a458f15aa64702855f8c59bdcd46278d6d_1.jpg (1080x858, 137K)

This. They're already immediately attacking you, they're not friends.

>This is what I replied.

Attached: powerlevel semi reveal 1.png (463x74, 9K)

Attached: 1551934687082.jpg (527x588, 42K)

>not asking them about their baby-foreskin gold-bags
complete waste of a comment

Attached: 1565895832342.jpg (600x400, 39K)

Fuck those kikes. This is what they hate the most. The Attack.

It's indoctrination. Jews actually have privilege in that you're not allowed to criticize them at all or else you'll lose your job, your place in your community, and probably be thrown out of your "place of worship" (because Christians worship Jews).

Shut the fuck up ironybro

Based

>BERG

You forgot to add now fuck off my thread and gas yourself kike

>he has kike friends
you should honesty neck yourself for being a self hating cattle

ask them why they have no problem shitting out of their mouths about white priviledge and misdirecting ire towards them onto whites.
then break up with all your jewish friends and get your life together, white man.

Attached: jewish slave merchants.jpg (692x694, 240K)

modern Christians worship jews... most of christian history they were woke

Attached: 1493604271500.jpg (246x369, 37K)

Dont backtrack, but actually ask anyone who complains if they have checked their privilege. If you backtrack or start apologising, it's all ogre, and they will tear you apart. Have a strong opinion and stand up for it, and they back away.

Double down pussy. Expose the jew.

Now show your friends replies. I bet they're starting to see your point. Keep redpilling them. They totally dont think you're a low IQ virgin.

what a chad

post dick and balls. then claim you were hacked

> His reply to my comment.

Attached: power level semi reveal 2.png (464x302, 26K)

>including myself
why bother arguing with someone who wants to frame themselves constantly as the victim? why are you friends with this retard? are you a retard too?

Honestly someone who did something this stupid was never going to be able to defend his view eloquently to begin with.

criticism =! antisemitism
A catholic may criticize the church for pedophile priests but that does not make them anti-catholic. Why does he project hate and anti-antisemitism where non exists? I assume that anti-antisemitism implies hate of someone because of their faith, or who they are, this is about actions and behavior not beliefs.
I, nor no one I know, "hates" jews because of a holiday or because of their choice in God. That is a strawman.

>muh lolocaust
Every fucking time.

Attached: nwo.jpg (642x802, 224K)

The worst insult one can give to a Jew is to call him/her a Jew.

Attached: Jewhost.jpg (490x437, 70K)

Ask them what part of it is inaccurate.

Oy vey. Primed for anudda shoah

>The fact that I am targeted for my bloodline means I am anything but privileged.

Oy vey dont say that schlomo dont you realize that is all they have as well!?

>religion is disgusting goy dont have any, only my religion isn't because you targeted me for my religion therefore my religion is fine. OY VEY!

Call out their privelege

>jews were displaced only for religious reasons
bold claim

He doesn't believe in white privilege and other racial privilege? Is he racist?

Kek, this.

Ask him how the global jewish population stayed the same, even though 6 million, were allegedly killed, err, was it 1.5 million, after some review?

mention the Holodomor and jews killing christians

>my bloodline
>my religion
Nice that he disagrees with himself in two posts.
Jews become "just a religion" when you point out they're attacking white people for being white, but become a race when you criticize them and they need an ethnic shield to hide behind.

Very very bold claim considering Jews where only ever given positions of power from the very start of christianity. specifically set aside powerful businesses like interest yielding loans and kept totally exempt from the religious purges of the middle ages.

Just tell them it's a joke and you are laughing hard at the inevitable reaction. They will think you are an asshole rather than 'woke'

>UK

Just pretend you didn't mean it the nation. You people are so weak. Hows brexit coming? Ooh i guess you just didnt really mean it again.

>"tear down the rebuilding of them"
What other group speaks of themselves like this? It reads as if he's subconsciously alluding to rebuilding the Third Temple that Zios are obsessed with. And iirc Israel's flag is the only one in the world that is equally representative of a singular religion and ethno-theocracy.

>"displacing people who are not oppressors"
Oh like that time Palestinianfags were shot to death like street dogs by IDF as Jared and Ivanka clapped at a gala in Jerusalem. The way Jews like this idiot silently compartmentalize Kushner, best friends with their dad Bibi, is so telling. If Kushner doesn't have privilege from his family's Zionist influence and Holocaust Builder wealth, where does it come from? He doesn't identify as white. He's a dual citizen.

>the fact I am targeted by my bloodline is anything but privilege
predictable.jpg
every. fucking. time.

Considering 99% of this board is a bunch of jobless virgins who contribute 0 tax dollars to society and who do nothing else but bitch about how hard their over-privileged lives are, do I have the right to exterminate your NEET ass because you're a worthless leech?

this, go all out OP

> I replied with this

Attached: power level semi reveal 3.png (401x119, 12K)

No they ain't

Attached: 1507860369206.jpg (1275x1639, 504K)

Have them ready 51 documents by Lenni brenner

Good thing you're paying all those taxes to daddy Trudeoo so they can bring in more brown doctors & engineers you fucking moron.

Attached: Jews are faggots.jpg (377x304, 85K)

Attached: Jews.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

Got any proof of this claim? seems like a pretty (((heavy))) assumption. seems pretty evident that different kinds of people from all over the world come here now.

Attached: 1565739630585.jpg (1200x1025, 207K)

Attached: All over the place.jpg (4652x2692, 3.92M)

Attached: 1566101258545.jpg (3888x4500, 3.98M)

You're autistic. Stop now before everyone hates you. If you were good at making your arguments I'd say might as well keep going since you're this far in, but you're not making any sense

Nice. I've always wanted to watch someone self-immolate in real time.

Attached: 1564878231335.jpg (712x715, 33K)

You can end it the way E Michael Jones does which is that he is trying to save the souls of the jew. Through criticism he hopes he can help them see the error of their ways and find Christ. You see it is because I love you as my brother that I am so concerned about your well being.
The Jew will hate you for it but its funny to watch them squirm

Attached: Rothchild.png (460x319, 136K)

>But Jewish people are some of the most oppressed white people out there, not the ones with the power

Meanwhile: all these people are jewish

Attached: 1566080325931.jpg (1200x799, 154K)

>displacing people who are not oppressors
>whites are oppressors so its ok to displace them

Attached: Hypocritical liars.jpg (475x502, 107K)

dats a roman built wall.

bump for redpills on jews

A brown engineer is still contributing more to society than your broke ass, Cletus. Not only that, but anglo-american inbreds commit more crime and have shittier family values than most immigrants. Obviously Euro immigrants are the best and I would prefer them over pajeets and chongs, but they're still leagues ahead of the 10th generation anglo trash in north america.

I'm 32 now and have been on Jow Forums since the start. Not only are there regularly threads on Jow Forums talking about "in my early 20s and don't see a white future for me after school" but you can pick up on the general vibe of childishness here. Most are still college babies and the overwhelming majority have anger issues that stem from their sexual/romantic and financial frustrations.

Not gonna pretend I'm not racist. I think my ethnic group and culture is superior to everyone else's. But I'm not a shiteating incel nazi who calls for the extermination of children like the mongs on this board. I think a lot of you kids have more mongol/turk blood in you than you think if you're this fuckin' bloodthirsty towards killing civilians.

>500 Trillion dollars
there hasn't been a trillionare in history yet.

>Stop now before everyone hates you
This is the average Japanese man's first and last thought on any single subject. pathetic.

Ask them about the wooden doors.

KEK
Sometimes I imagine the shit I would post if I still had a FB

>but anglo-american inbreds commit more crime and have shittier family values than most immigrants

objectively false

get out nigger

>But I'm not a shiteating incel nazi who calls for the extermination of children like the mongs on this board. I think a lot of you kids have more mongol/turk blood in you than you think if you're this fuckin' bloodthirsty towards killing civilians.
32 and you're still this naive, is it genetic? something in the bagged milk?

Attached: 1560755623198.jpg (960x806, 137K)

cool larp, didn't read beyond

>I'm 32 now and have been on Jow Forums since the start.

You're fake news

Attached: 303.jpg (486x806, 53K)

>targeted by my bloodline
Just flood him with anti-white twitter posts and ask him to provide similar evidence of anti-jew hate on social media.