/wtp/ WE THE PEOPLE general

This thread is for discussing the purchase of Little St. James, finding evidence of Epstein's global pedophile ring, and maybe making it into an nation entirely populated by ethnic Kekistanis.

Get in here now, anons. Be sure to bump so this thread doesn't get suicided.

Attached: 1565832982012s.jpg (250x114, 5K)

Mossad pedophile blackmail

What the fuck are you talking about? Me?

Bump.

Will never, ever happen.
The island will never be put up for sale, anywhere, and if it is, it will never actually be sold, and if it is, it has already been scrubbed of evidence, up to and including buildings being bulldozed, foundations being destroyed, and basements being filled in.

I assume we all saw the drone footage?
Shit is sketchy. The trash pit looks like someone filled in it, maybe.

We can always raid it if that happens. There's too much evidence on Pedo Island for them to scrub it all. It is being sold there is a plan to buy it.

We did. They filled it, but there's probably still evidence and an entrance into the tunnels.

Google maps, on the east side, theres this checkerboard pattern.
if you guys dont see it I can show ya

Guys, be careful with this conspiracy stuff. The FBI came to my work and asked to speak with me. It was incredibly embarrassing as I walked down to see them, all eyes on me. There were two agents, and they said they knew I was posting on Jow Forums about conspiracy theories like "Jeffrey Epstein being murdered in federal custody," that was a quote. They were concerned because internet conspiracies and "fake news like pizzagate" have motivated violent extremist attacks. They gave me business cards and said I should contact them if I have any tips relevant to law enforcement, then they left. They never accused me of committing any crime or said anything that couldn't have been communicated with a phone call instead of a workplace visit. It was pure intimidation.
>inb4 glownigger
I'm not trying to scare anyone with this post, I just want everyone to be careful about what they post here.

Knew it! There's a GoFundMe to buy it. It will take a lot of cash to buy it, but it will be worth it. We need a backup plan to raid it in case we can't buy it. Any ideas?

Good to know, fren. Anons, stay safe.

that's a trigger sequence of words, it will automatically trigger a notification and there will be glowy eyes on this thread now

Attached: dfgfdg.gif (700x435, 1.46M)

goys always do it bad
i will tell the mossad to do it better next time

thank you, good to know.
how'd they find you?
no idea. I heard that it was gonna be bought as some tourist shithole or something. it's a fairly nice area, shame it's been fouled with this scum...

also here's the checkerboard area.

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-105014_Maps.jpg (1080x1075, 720K)

So, my guess is that this
triggered this
It's bullshit, the FBI have better things to do than worry about an user on an anonymous spaghetti weaving forum

>Amerimutt neets buying a 78 acres island

I didn't come up with this idea.

The Q crowd did then?

Lol what an embarrassing thread
Reminds me of the Namibia threads. Bunch of kids LARPing

If there's a basement full of 15 year olds in chains finders keepers.

let's focus on the topic.
what's up with the checkerboard pattern? seems fucked up

Plan A: If McAfee is Rusty Shackleford, then there's a plan to convince him to buy it and give it to Jow Forums.

Plan B: Get some rich AF anons from Jow Forums, and have them chip in, along with Jow Forums, to buy the island.

Plan C: Raid it. This needs way more details. Ideas are welcome.

Should we get better names for these plans? Tell me your suggestions.

Side Quest: Use Little St. James to make Kekistan real. Also not quite as fleshed out. What government should we have, what laws? Ideas are welcome here too.

Idk, some user came up with it. He didn't say he believed in QAnon, but he might. I was there. Just search Little St. James on Jow Forums and you can find the OG thread about buying Little St. James. I'm the one who first suggested we convince McAfee to buy it.

dont think we can give an island to a group of random people who wouldnt give their names. raiding seems like the best option if we dont get any details from that FBI shit. that, or we do more drone shit.
that being said, organizing such a thing would be difficult.

All go fund me's to buy the island is a jew scam, runs away with the money. Raising 50+ millions of dollars btw.

Timestamp pic of business cards

Jow Forums seems to be on board for a raid. We could always do more drone shit. I'm thinking we should find a rich user who's interested in exposing this pedo ring. It will be under his name, but he let's us live there so we basically own it. If we have to raid we gotta have a plan. First, how are we going to get in?

It would would be difficult, but never underestimate the power of weaponized autism, fren.

Attached: 1566106109417s.jpg (240x240, 6K)

The FBI is a satanic pile of garbage, which only serves the Jewish elite. Thanks for the information.

Just one would, sorry about that.

pic of business cards (censor what you need), and timestamp with hand.

Possibly.
simpler option would be some people visit it and check shit out, look for tunnels, hidden rooms, see what those buildings are.
I heard its gonna be a tourist thing, could always do that

Gonna make a suggestion here Anons
>don't write Mr Egstains name in posts
>rearange the letters name into something that's obvious to the reader but will be missed by their autoflagging
The glowies are obviously getting notifications every time MrEppensteinbergs name is posted, we can derail that a little simply by varying the name and spelling

You have to go back
>>>/plebbit/

>This thread is for discussing the purchase of Little St. James
Ok, two questions:
Is it available for sale, and how much?

Attached: 1521506228888.gif (335x500, 2.61M)

>Guys, be careful with this conspiracy stuff.
weak bait 1/10

I shredded and flushed them when I got home. As far as I'm concerned, Epstein committed suicide. It was fun speculating until the official medical examiner's conclusion came out, but now we're in the realm of "discredited conspiracy theory," which is a dangerous place to be. I'll be getting my news from authoritative journalistic sources from now on.