Are hindus the biggest joke in the world?

This race has zero dignity, a billion servile bootlickers.

Even in Arabia, they serve Arabs like dogs doing all their manual labor. I swear this race is a joke.

Read the tweet in the img, man gets called a street shitter to his face and told to know his place and be basically goes yes master.

Attached: ECMZk9lX4AQ0TKt.jpg (842x1112, 106K)

They have a caste system. They have to bow to a higher caste. It's their culture.

Attached: laughing.jpg (525x809, 131K)

Multiracial white supremacy

So do westerners, you bow to jews.

Attached: D1aDJzDXQAEaG-0.jpg (500x391, 57K)

Being ruled by Whites is in their best interests, that is the intellectual difference between the poo and the negro, the former understands this while the latter thinks he can do better without whitey.

Pajeets are trying so hard to be "fellow whites" and everytime you know it is one of the hundred million virgin bobbleheaded manlets behind the post that couldnt contain themself from raping your daughter at sight for 5 seconds

Attached: Poos.webm (852x480, 1.87M)

I am one

Attached: 1562107274849.jpg (686x686, 68K)

>somali intellectual

You're just mad because somalia will become new pooistan after the great Indo-European alliance cleanses the mideast

Jeans? Seriously?

I don't know much about modern India but I love the Bhagavad Gita and the Vedas. The words of Devi have also been enlightening. For better or worse in India they preserved the knowledge of the Indo-Europeans that was lost to the Christians.

Attached: _98522647__98512025_65f2bf54-f908-4cce-b55e-05cae35bc22f.jpg (660x371, 28K)

Attached: 1563575744735.jpg (875x930, 234K)

Said hed follow behind , who wants to walk through a mine field, its genius!

Attached: 1560826739997.jpg (720x884, 53K)

They know their place in the world. That is good. Certain other races could learn a lot from that. American Blacks for instance. Those guys are like a millstone around the neck of society.

Can any Indians in this thread please tell me why you love white people so much when they have tortured and enslaved you almost as bad as black people in the USA?

Indians like us because we let them come here. If they work hard and get accepted as an h1b they will have a far better life here than they would back home. Here, whoever works the hardest succeeds. There is not the same kind of caste system that holds them back. We have one of our own but not tobthat extreme. We offer them hope. That is more powerful than any bad blood that extends into history.

as an indian i actually feel bad for them lol, they have no sense of identity at this point, i dont mind them joking on us

>Indo - European

*Mullato Australoid Gypsy, poojeets aren't Aryanic btw. Let alone even Caucasian. Since most cluster into the Australoid continuum.

They've been fecal extracts for the bulk of their history. Excluding the thousand years of slavery that also haunts their image.

Attached: 1563127054564.png (2200x861, 305K)

American blacks are repulsive.

We are lucky they are killing themselves in gangs and shit, right now they are starting some reparations bullshit which is hilarious.

How are you going to ask for reparations when your all mixed, don't even know your fathers therefore unable to prove your links to slavery, not to mention all the welfare and affirmative action these niggers get.

I don't like them one bit, but then again they come from bantu africans and i hate them too.

Attached: Black Bantus 8% Monkey..png (932x602, 352K)

this