What the FUCK is the deal with sheltered white people naming their kids weird fuck names...

What the FUCK is the deal with sheltered white people naming their kids weird fuck names? These zoomers are going to be fucked up when they grow up

>Isla
>Camden
>Keyleighe
>Logenne
>Kinsely
>Bennett
>Seven

Attached: millinealnames.jpg (521x419, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BfIehCrO4Zs
youtu.be/GXPrtJKPmB0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isla_(given_name)
youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk
youtube.com/watch?v=14tBBSFF90c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

average amerimutts are the new white trash

Its the basic bitch mommies. She's having twins this fall so we're having a "Jasper Thomas" and a "John Rambo".

>>Seven

Attached: livinginasociety.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Isla M.

how about Mug?

That's original.

>Bennet

One of these is not like the others.

I named my daughter Erika

It's the nigerfication of the west

>AirWrecka

Isla is a traditional name you pleb.

yeah maybe in brazil, fuck off retard

Isla is a perfectly fine name for a girl. I’ve heard MUCH worse.

Fuck off, those all are nigger names.
Sage.
Cope.
Have sex.

This. Blacks have the most retarded names on the planet. Classic accuse the other of what you do

Beats the hell out of Luh Dash Uh.

have a mate here who named his kid Alaska Sage
Asked if the next one was gonna be Michigan Pepper and he wasn't impressed
the fuckin fag, and yeah he and his mrs are white

its a step up from semitic names like Joshua

What's wrong with Isla? It's a nice name.

Imagine being named like Mauricio Isla though. Absolutely embarrasing.

Attached: laughing fuhrer.jpg (165x163, 9K)

Where i come from it's a unsage to name your child after your dad as a tradition. Matter of fact im named after my grandad, it only happens to the first born of the first male son though.too bad it's slowly dying down

isla mean island... yeah great name

Trendy names have been a thing since the 1980s. Unfortunately they just keep getting shittier.

>Isla
So close...

My kids' names are Eva and Vance. We went with strong names from early 20th century. Too many faggot names out there nowadays

dysgenics

>>Seven
I prefer Soda. It's a beautiful name for a boy or a girl. Especially a girl. Or a boy.

This is an epidemic in Utah. Mormons are to blame.

Girl names
youtu.be/BfIehCrO4Zs
Boy names
youtu.be/GXPrtJKPmB0

Attached: 6D6896C6-0C00-48EF-9910-79D823F59685.jpg (727x640, 474K)

You know Isla is pronounced aila you dumb mutt, most of those names you listed are Irish and British

Please tell me none of you fuckers didn't see this

Attached: getthepill.png (272x204, 117K)

>Vance

i thought you didn’t want a faggot name?

This is bad enough but what really gets me is morons who see/hear a classic name and mistake it for one of thesr postmodern abominations. You would not believe how many people have described my son Ulysses' name as "unique." I don't expect plebs to be familiar with James Joyce or Romanized Greek mythology but for fuck's sake we had a fucking president with that name.

La'Quondavrius Jackson the 3rd over here wants to have a conversation about stupid baby names. Sure.

Attached: Obama's Final Form.jpg (615x615, 100K)

Because every dickshit wants to be “unique”. Thus guaranteeing that when they take the little ones on vacation they’ll never be able to buy one of those license plates with their name on it.

My girlfriend is already throwing out hippie-tier suggestions. It's so bad that I just change the subject.
>user what to you mean Placencia isn't a good name? All of your name suggestions are so plain and boring...

Attached: 1565665715890.jpg (223x226, 6K)

We call that "Chantalism" or "Kevinism" in Germany.

Trash whites in Germany start calling their sons "Maddox" now.

Attached: 5b759578c7d0bb83bc86f80c54b6372c.jpg (1200x628, 69K)

Fuck Mormons

>Trash whites in Germany start calling their sons "Maddox" now.
Way to be like seven years behind the trend, krauts.

How many Ulysses do you know post-1900 though

That would be a good point except his brother is named Ambrose, which is just as antiquated, yet nobody says anything to us about the name Ambrose being unique.

Damn lol, zero haha

>Isla
traditional Scottish name, had 2 in my year of less than 40 at primary school

It actually has been used as a girl's name historically. Albeit, not a very popular one.

my basic bitch white ex wanted to name our kids "Nepenthes" and "Tempest", so

Attached: 1566107839997.jpg (600x737, 58K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isla_(given_name)

Take it one step further and just name it Placenta. You goys need to get your women under control

Sounds like a stripper name

fucking gay, dude. I'm sure those names will imbue them with sophistication, intelligence and wisdom.

Do you prefer Peninsula?

It shows a sad turn from tradition to be cool. The worst part is that the people who name their kid something absolutely stupid will annoy everyone -to no end- about how they *don't* care about what others think. It's painful to watch.

Islay is an island off the west coast of scotland

Aiden
Jaden
Keely
Six
DeShawn
Front Lawn
Father Gone

The names all suck.

I have a name like Christian but all fucked up. I am named after my great grandfather tho is it's ok.

Vance is a nigger name. What the fuck is wrong with you?

White people have been soft pussies for generations.
>Thad
>Tucker
>Cameron

all soft pussy yuppie names. fuck em.

THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL THE BEAR AND THE BULL

Attached: Ulysses_profile.jpg (900x643, 359K)

>father gone
Kek

Those aren't good baby names

Isla is fairly popular here. I like it too.

Attached: Mutt Women 10 10.jpg (500x375, 35K)

hahaha the only one of those ive actually come across a few times recently is Isla

Attached: whats_in_the_box.png (569x383, 227K)

Attached: 1565767824035.jpg (1600x900, 145K)

Here are some names of people I knew in High School from my last semester of school
Nyagoa
Kwonya
Shakirus
Shawnia
By the way, none of them are said the way they look
Nyagoa can be naw-gwuh, nee-gwuh, or nee-go-uh (3 people had this name)
Kwonya is actually k-on-yih
Shakirus was sha-cure-uss
Shawnia was shawn-ee-ah
WHAT THE FUCK
Name your kid something easy, and it's said how it looks.
Isla, Camden, and Bennett aren't bad until it's actually "eez-luh" "kaym-den" or "bin-ed"
FUCK

Look at those liberty wings goddamn!

>Seven

Attached: 1476948933227.png (212x218, 83K)

Gay, but still better than niggers naming their kids things like Shaqueefa or Quantavious.

Look at this liberty dick

Attached: MuttLifeBigDick.webm (960x540, 1.82M)

Every single one of your examples is better than your average nigger name.
Fuck off tyrone.

yeah, black people names are totally normal and healthy.

its not "white people" you dumb shit. its white liberals. Leftoids. Bi-coastal Libshits. Urban Progs. Goodwhites.

Be better.

Attached: 20190704_143730.jpg (990x2038, 1.15M)

>BU BUT NIGGERS!
You faggots STILL have shitty retarded names. it is the same fucking shit.

Sorry britbong that was too much liberty for my eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk

Explain

No they'll most likely be rednecks like their old man, and my old man, and his old man. All of our kids are named after their ancestors though - boys from my side, girls from my wife's. Maybe my great great grandparents thought those names were sophisticated though.

>misses my point completely
god i wish pol had an IQ barrier. must have minimum of...90, for God's sake

Attached: SmartSelect_20190705-194151_Gallery.png (1079x1103, 641K)

Isla = island it's Spanish.

You fucking lowly uneducated twat. Huuur duuuuur dah name not like werds I heerd before

This.

>Celtic & anglo-breton names
what do they mean by this?

The name is Scottish

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Women see their kids as accessories, and having the same name as everybody else wouldn't give them the attention they want.
So they pick weird names

There are always faggoty name trends. At least you didn't grow up with the Skylers and the Paytons and the Mikaylas and all that gay ass shit.

What's wrong with soda?

Soda Costanza

And Marie means “sea”.

I hate thoes weord fake names. Dason..Its Dan or Jason, you fucks!

Lmao the name Caleb. Felt bad for all those air force babies named skylar, caleb, hunter

Probably because Michigan isn't known for pepper, suggest these:
Michigan Apple
Michigan Trout
Michigan White Pine
Michigan Whitetail Deer

Named my kid Riker.

Attached: WilRiker.jpg (347x287, 11K)

Yikes, get your woman in line. She seems mentally unstable if she thinks those are good names.

Fuck guys named Todd.
youtube.com/watch?v=14tBBSFF90c

Caleb is a super old/traditional name though.

Vance lmao

the names you picked suck
how do you even

If I have a son I want to name him Mordecai

Attached: g6qfn2phugr11.png (1920x1080, 759K)

I the only guy I knew named Todd was gay and everyone just called him gay Todd.

Named my daughter aelia.

How about The Todd?

..because?